Sister's Surprise Pt. 08

Story Info
Lori's mother comes for a visit.
7.1k words
4.67
10.9k
22
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers

Several weeks passed and although Lori had suspicions about Jason and her mother, she could not muster the courage to directly confront him. Jason assumed she had forgotten all about his faux pas but remained cautious about slipping up again.

He was reading on the couch when Lori entered the room with a concerned look on her face as she stared at her cell phone.

"What's wrong? Bad news?"

"I just got a text from Mom. She's coming to Tampa and wants to visit us for a few days. She's arriving next week if it's ok with us. I don't think she has a clue that we are intimate, but we'd better be careful. I'll need to get all my things out of your room."

"I could just leave...say I have to go on a business trip or something. That way you could have quality time together without me." Jason feared that Lori's mom might want a repeat of their last secret encounter and as much as he loved fucking Sharon, he was in no hurry to jeopardize his relationship with her daughter.

"Naw...we'll work it out. Besides, I'm sure she'll want to see you. She is always asking about you. We'll just play it safe. No hanky-panky while she's here. You'll have to keep that big cock in your pants."

"No problem there." But Jason's cock had already swelled at the thought of his stepmother's big tits dangling in his face as she whispered dirty instructions in his ear and rode him with her fleshy ass. Fucking his stepmom had been a new level of excitement...for both of them.

So, for the next few days both Lori and Jason worked to erase any signs of their true relationship. The week flew by and before they knew it, Sharon was standing in their doorway.

"Hi kids! It's so good to see you two. You're looking good: tan and fit--both of you." She hugged Lori and kissed her on the cheek repeatedly before releasing her and eyeballing Jason. "And how are you doing, Jason? Come here and give your old stepmom a hug, Sweetie." She held out her arms in invitation as Jason stepped forward to embrace her. Sharon mashed her breasts into her stepson and kissed him on the cheek before smiling and kissing him a second time on the lips.

"There, that's a proper kiss you big stud. God, it's so nice to see you guys. I hope I'm not putting you out." Sharon separated from Jason. Let me get a look at you two. You both look wonderful. Florida must be good for you."

They took Sharon's luggage, a carry-on" and welcomed her into the living room.

"Nice digs. I hope I'm not putting you out. I'll just be here a few days and then be out of your hair."

They filled each other in on news and questions about school and work and showed Sharon her room.

"You can have Jason's room and he'll sleep on the couch while you're here."

"Oh, I wouldn't think of it. Give me the couch. I'll be fine. No need to make special arrangements."

But Lori insisted and her mom finally relented. Lori showed her the room and recommended she get comfortable with Florida attire...swim wear or something loose to lounge in and to make herself at home. Sharon kissed her daughter and thanked her as Lori retreated to the kitchen to prepare a snack.

A few minutes later, Sharon emerged wearing a two piece and an untied silk robe.

"Where's the pool. I'm going to take a swim after a long day. I had to get up at 4:00 a.m. to catch my flight and even at that early hour, Dan wanted to play hanky-panky with me. He's incorrigible, but--without boring you with the details--let's just say I made short order of him, not that he's short in that department, if you know what mean. Anyway, who wants to hear about the sex life of an old lady, let alone your mother.

Lori handed her mother a towel. "Jason will show you where the pool is. Be careful! There are lots of lechers there, old and young alike. Those boobs of yours will get their attention for sure."

"Not to worry. I don't mind window shoppers. And I kind of like the attention sometimes. It's flattering even though I know men and boobs are a special kind of chemistry. Jason will protect me, won't you Jason?"

"Fear not, young maiden. Sir Jason will defend your honor." Jason gave an exaggerated bow.

"My hero. Lori, you have such a gallant brother. How can you resist him?"

"Stay as long as you want. I'll prep dinner and get some snacks ready. I've got wine chilling and a nice Cab for dinner." Lori blew them a kiss as they walked down the hall to the elevator.

Once the elevator doors closed behind them, Sharon threw her arms around Jason and kissed him passionately, her tongue finding his instantly. Jason's eyes opened in surprise, especially when he felt his stepmother's hand grab his crotch. She mashed her scantily covered breasts into him.

"God, I've been thinking about this forever. Your cock feels even bigger than I remember, and I remember it was huge."

"Sharon, this is crazy. We can't do this with Lori three feet away most of the time. Are you nuts?"

"Maybe I am, but, Jesus, you make me so hot. I need to find a way to get you alone." She kissed him again and felt his erection grow in his shorts. "I know you'd love to fuck me again, and trust me, the feelings are mutual. Your stepmom loves to have sex and especially with you."

Suddenly the elevator bell dinged, and the doors opened to the lobby where a middle-aged couple stood waiting. Sharon said hello as she exited with Jason close behind trying to hide the bulge in his shorts.

"Jesus, did you see the size of her breasts?" the husband exclaimed. "Gotta be fake."

"Get your eyeballs back in your skull, you pervert. Men! You'll drool over anyone with breasts." But even she couldn't take her eyes off of Sharon in her two-piece with a towel wrapped around her waist as she crossed the lobby.

Sharon and Jason entered the pool area which was occupied by a half dozen young men and a few bikini-clad young women. Jason found a couple of loungers and sat, but Sharon immediately gathered her hair into a scrunchy and eased herself into the pool at the shallow end. Conversations stopped when the onlookers realized two giant breasts attached to a stunning older woman has arrived. Sharon gently dove in and began swimming to the deep end; then she reversed direction and rolled into a backstroke. The result was predictable. As she reached back to propel herself, her huge mounds gathered on top of her chest like two volcanos and jaws dropped. Even the ladies watched in awe as she sensuously swam from one end to the other, her bikini top barely containing her twin orbs.

Jason watched, amused as her audience squinted in the late afternoon sun to get a better look. Sharon was the only one in the pool, so there was no question about the object of their focus. Finally, she swam to the shallow end and slowly emerged to where Jason lay half propped in the lounger.

"That felt great."

"I bet. You put on quite a show for those guys. They'll probably be dreaming about you tonight."

"Oh hush. I'm an old lady and you know it. I'd be ecstatic if I thought I could give a young 20 something a boner just by swimming. Now, get me in bed, and that's a different story. I do know a few tricks; even some I haven't shown you. Maybe I'll get a chance before I leave. Hmmm? What do you think?" She bent over a kissed Jason lightly on the mouth and after looking over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching, pulled one cup of her top down to reveal a silver dollar sized puffy, pink nipple. She winked at Jason before covering it up again.

Jason felt a stirring in his shorts and automatically put his hands over his crotch.

"Got an itch there? I bet I could scratch it for you." Sharon giggled and lay back to dry off the rest of the way. "Mmmm! I can almost feel your lips sucking on my nipples as I settle onto that big cock of yours."

"Sharon, you're scaring me. What if Lori heard you talking like this?"

"Maybe I should ask her. How do I know you're not fucking my daughter? It's a little hard to believe you could resist that tight little ass and those big knockers of hers. And I think she is sweet on you. Hmmm? Maybe we could do a threesome. Wouldn't that be fun?" Sharon giggled teasingly. I'm so horny that sex with my own daughter sounds appealing, if you were in the middle."

Later, as the sun started to dip, Sharon said she was ready, and they headed back to the apartment. Lori had hors d'oeuvres prepared and soon they were seated on the balcony sipping white wine and snacking.

As promised, Lori had a wonderful meal ready to go and wine to accompany. By the time dinner was over, everyone was a little tipsy-- Sharon more than the others. They sat on the couch together...Lori made sure Sharon was between them--and watched tv until Sharon had fallen asleep with her head on Jason's shoulder. Jason looked uncomfortable but didn't say anything.

"Help me get my mom to the bedroom, and I'll do the rest, ok?"

Jason and Lori got Sharon up and walking with their help and plopped her on Jason's bed like a limp corpse. She was wearing a pair of nylon shorts and a tank top with a bra underneath. Her boobs jutted prominently in the tank top.

"I can handle it from here, Jason. Thanks. I'll undress her and get her in bed. Maybe just help me sit her up so I can get her top off."

Together they propped Sharon, so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. As Lori struggled to get her mother's top off over her bra clad balloons.

"Little help here, Mom. Raise your arms so I can get this off."

Sharon giggled and raised her arms like a little girl being put to bed. Lori lifted the tank top over her head and Jason excused himself to make up his bed on the couch. Lori reached around and unfastened her mother's bra and removed it, exposing her huge breasts. Sharon instinctively pulled her shoulders back, so her tits projected proudly even further from her ribcage. Gravity and age had caused some sagging, but overall, they were still perky for middle age and their weight. Lori had forgotten how big her nipples were--large pink areolae capped by pencil eraser nubs. Her nipples defied gravity somewhat by pointing out and up, making her tits seem even perkier. Of course, she had seen her mother's breasts before, but not in ages, and not up close like this. She had a weird temptation to reach up and feel them.

Sharon had seen that look many times on men she was with.

"I know! My boobs are huge, but then yours are getting to be big bazoombas as well." Sharon offered a drunken smile and reached over and hefted her daughter's right breast through her t-shirt. "Very nice! Mine were about this size when I was younger. As I aged, they just got bigger. "Boy magnets" I used to call them. Your stepdad still goes bonkers every time he sees them. I can get most anything I want if I let him play with my boobies."

Lori frowned at the mention of Dan. She still resented his drunken exposure of his large cock to her--even though it had been weeks ago.

Sharon took her daughters hand and placed it on her bare tit. "Go ahead. Feel how heavy they are."

"Mom, what are you doing? I don't need to feel your tits! You need to get in bed. Too much wine!" Lori recoiled at first, but her mom held her hand there. The nipple hardened instantly at Lori's touch.

"Oh, Lori. It's ok. Go ahead and feel them."

Sharon grabbed Lori's other hand and placed it on the other breast and pressed both hands so that Lori was fondling them with her help. "Mmmm, I love to have my breasts played with and do it myself all the time. They're firm for an old gal, aren't they?" She removed her hands, but Lori kept squeezing and fondling them. "Know what I'd like? For you to suck on them. Go ahead, my nipples are so tender. It's like they are directly wired to the pleasure center of my brain, not to mention my vagina."

She gently pressed her daughter's head to her breast and Lori, startled at first, complied. Instinctively she put her lips around her mother's firm nipple and gently sucked while she squeezed the other one in her hand. She figured if she went along her mother would get in bed faster. But surprisingly, she enjoyed the sensation of nursing on her mother's puffy nipple as she fondled the other tit.

"Mmmm. Yes, just like that. Only harder. I love to have my nipples sucked and pinched. You're making me tingle."

Lori looked up to see Sharon's eyes closed in obvious pleasure. Lori smiled and moaned as her mother cradled her head in her arms. And she also realized that she was enjoying it as well, as if some primordial urge was being satisfied. She suddenly realized that her own vagina was getting moist and strange urges began to enter her brain.

"Many men have enjoyed my tits but never another woman. You are making me horny, Lori. This feels so good. Thank God it's only my daughter breastfeeding, otherwise someone might think I'm a lesbian."

Feeling guilty, Lori released her mother's breast. "Ok, Mom. Enough of that...stand up for me. Let's get these shorts off so you can get in bed."

Sharon stood on wobbly legs as Lori loosened her elastic waist band and slid her mother's shorts to the floor so she could step out of them. Sharon was wearing sheer bikini panties...no granny panties for her...and her red bush was visible through the fabric. Her thighs and ass had just a slight bit of extra flesh, but considering her age, she looked fantastic. Lori only hoped she could look so good at that age. Her mother had not succumbed to middle-age spread yet.

"Ok, in you go!" Lori pulled the covers back and her mother scooted under them. Her mom pulled the sheet up to her waist so her boobs were still visible and held her arms out for an embrace good night. Lori bent to kiss her on the cheek, but her mother pulled her close and gave her a huge smack on the lips.

"It's ok if I give my daughter a real kiss, isn't it? Why don't you send in your brother for a good night kiss, too, Honey. In fact, maybe I could borrow him for a few hours. I could use a good fucking for a change from Dan." Sharon giggled. "Pardon my French...a good...no...fucking best describes it. His father just likes to paw me and then shoot his wad. I bet Jason could give me a run for my money." She paused and winked at Lori, "I also bet you're fucking him, aren't you? I've seen the way you two look at each other. You can't hide it from your mother. I know sparks when I see them."

Lori only smiled. But her mother's suggestion gave her an idea. A bit of revenge for her stepfather exposing himself to her. She kissed her mother lightly on the lips and said "Good night, Mom. Sweet dreams. Maybe you can dream of Jason, you naughty lady." Lori kissed her mother again and left the room, closing the door.

When she returned to the living room, Jason was reading a Sport's Illustrated and lying on the couch in his boxers. He had a sleeping bag under him but was not in it.

"Mom wants to give you a good night kiss. She also wants to fuck you. I know she's drunk, but I think she means it. Plus, she thinks you and I are fucking."

"That's a mouthful. What brought that up? Sounds like alcohol syndrome--libido overcomes inhibitions. Does she really think we are having sex?"

"Might just be a wild guess, or maybe she just put everything together. She's no dummy. Either way, she doesn't seem bothered. I didn't confirm or deny it. But regardless, if you'd like to fuck those big tits of hers, go for it. I've seen the way to look at them. A little variety might be good for you...we seem to be in a rut...no pun intended. And I guarantee she is attracted to you...you are all she talks about--stepson or not. She doesn't think of you as a son, it seems. And if I know my mother, she'd jump at the chance with you--especially in her inebriated state."

"Oh, come on! You mean, you wouldn't care if I fucked your mother? That's hard to believe. Besides, your tits are as nice as hers."

"Well, first off, I just saw hers and they're whoppers. Mine are big, but not like hers. Her nipples alone are bigger than many women's tits. And secondly, not only would I not care if you fucked her, I'd even watch. Just the idea is bringing out my voyeuristic longings." Lori winked. "Anyway, just go in there and kiss her good night. How can that hurt anything? She's a happy drunk and that would make her day complete. She thinks you're pretty cute...and you are."

"Ok, just a kiss good night. You can stand in the doorway to make sure nothing goes wrong."

Jason put down the magazine and got off the couch. He walked to his bedroom with Lori behind and opened the door. Sharon was on her back, her breasts still exposed and lying somewhat flattened but still huge on her chest. As he approached the bed to see if she was sleeping, she suddenly opened her eyes.

"Now THIS is a pleasant surprise. My stepson in boxers in my bedroom. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Lori said you wanted a kiss good night. It's the least I could do for my favorite stepmom." Jason bent down to kiss her on the cheek, straining not to look at her bare breasts, but Sharon had other plans. She wrapped her arms around his neck and raised her head to whisper in his ear.

"And did she tell you that I want to fuck your brains out? Wouldn't you like that better, Jason? To stick that big cock of yours into your stepmom again." She pulled his head into her breasts and said loud enough for Lori to hear as she stood in the doorway, "Let's start by you kissing these big boobies of mine that you keep staring at."

Jason put up a mild struggle, but Sharon giggled her command, "Resistance is futile. Mother knows best. Now, kiss these big boobies." She shimmied her shoulders to pummel Jason's face with her breasts, laughing like a little girl.

Watching her mother with her brother caused both pangs of guilt and excitement for Lori. It was one thing to be having sex with her stepbrother, but despite knowing that her mother was highly sexualized and horny as hell, it was a shock to be witnessing her actually seducing Jason...shoving her big boobs in his face. She still felt a bit giddy from the wine herself, not to mention she had just been sucking on her mother's breasts moments before, and, seeing Jason's face buried in them gave her an additional spark of electricity.

She meant what she said to him about adding some variety to their relationship, and this certainly would fill that bill. But the reality of the event was now hitting her directly in the face. She also suspected that Jason had already had sex with her mother, or, at the very least, secretly desired to do so. So, in a moment of spontaneity, she gave in to her temptations and thought to herself, "What the hell?"

She walked over and stood next to Jason beside the king-sized bed. She put her hand on his shoulder for reassurance and whispered in his ear but loud enough for her mother to hear, "It's all right, Jason. I know you want this, and so does she. And I'm getting horny just watching."

Jason looked at his sister--confused--unsure what to do next while his drunken stepmother rained him with kisses on his neck and chest as she giggled drunkenly. Lori raised her phone in an extended arm and took a selfie of the three of them, Jason with a dazed look on his face and Sharon's bare breasts inches from his face. Sharon smiled for the camera as she reached down and grabbed his stiffening cock through his boxers.

"Show her your big cock, Jason. I know Mom likes them big, don't you, Mom? Here, let me help."

Lori reached over and slid his boxers down to his knees. His magnificent phallus was already at half mast, and Sharon reached for it again, now fully exposed. As she grabbed it, Lori took another picture and then set her phone on the nightstand. As if in a trance, the sight of her mother's hand on Jason's cock mesmerized her, and she reached down and placed her own fingers around the fat shaft with her mother. Together they stroked him to full erection. At that point, Jason gave up any thoughts of backing off. This was the fulfillment of his wildest fantasies.

Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers
12