Sister's Surprise Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon kicked off the bed covers as Jason stepped out of his shorts. Meanwhile, Lori removed her hand from his cock so she could pull her t-shirt over her head and remove her bra. 'Might as well commit all the way,' she thought. She slid out of her shorts but left her panties on. She and Jason then crawled up on the bed and soon the three of them were a tangle of limbs, lips, and hands. Sharon was kissing both Jason and Lori--open mouthed, wet, sloppy kisses, their tongues dancing with each other.

"Get on your back, Jason," Sharon breathed to her stepson. "Lie between us and just watch. Lori, I forgot how beautiful your breasts are. So big and firm and capped by nipples like mine. She reached over and gave them a squeeze."

Jason did as he was told, and now kneeling, Sharon first puffed up a pillow so he could watch the show better. She kissed first Jason and then Lori passionately before sliding down, and after locking her eyes on her stepson, slowly placed his thick cock in her mouth. She could just fit the fat glans between her lips, and in her enthusiasm, she choked slightly before removing the head from her mouth. She looked at her daughter, amazement on her face, while trying to get her breath.

"He's so big. I can't even get my hand around his penis, Lori. You are a lucky girl, Honey. I don't know if you tried this before, but if so, I'm jealous! And thanks for sharing."

Lori said nothing but followed her mother's lead. This would be the fantasy of a lifetime for Jason, and she loved him enough to make it come true. And while she had never dreamed something like this could happen to her, it excited her beyond anything she had experienced.

Jason watched, craning his neck to see as both his stepmother and sister licked, kissed, and sucked on his phallus, their tongues and lips intermingling until the fat member was soon glistening with spit and saliva. Both women gripped it and stroked it slowly as they worked up and down, only stopping to kiss and tongue one another on occasion. Meanwhile, Jason reached down and fondled the hanging, fat breasts of both his sister and his mother as they kneeled over him. Lori had turned slightly so her rear faced her brother, and he gently rubbed her ass and pussy through her nylon panties, eliciting moans of delight.

Lori was lost in the moment, working in partnership with her near naked mother to make her brother cum. Her brain was a jumble of crazy thoughts, and her pussy was now soaking wet.

It didn't take long before Jason felt an eruption working up from his bowels as he watched his mother's mouth try to inhale half of his cock.

"Oh fuck! If you two don't stop, I'm going to cum. I can't help it. Jesus, this is so hot."

Sharon looked up with a Cheshire grin on her face and squeezed the base of his cock to momentarily stifle his orgasm. "That's ok, Sweetie. You go ahead and shoot. I want to taste your sweet cum. And then when you get hard again, and you will, I'm going to show you how good your stepmom can fuck. Just wait until you feel my pussy on this big prick of yours."

Sharon kissed her daughter and then took on a look of determination as she doubled her fist pumps. Jason grimaced in an effort to stem his orgasm, but then suddenly he let out a guttural scream, part groan and part growl, and a stream of sticky sperm shot out of his cock onto the waiting faces and hands of Lori and Sharon. Sharon continued to pump the shaft in her fist while spurt after spurt landed on their lips, tongues, and faces before pooling on his stomach, only to be immediately licked up by his stepmother's ravenous tongue and lips.

"Mmmm, that's a good boy, Jason. Get it all out. I know you've been saving up and you'll need more for later. I want you to shoot a big load in my pussy, Honey. But we'll need to rest a bit first." She slid her large breasts and nipples over the pooling jizz, and then held out a nipple for Lori to lick. Lori nearly had an orgasm herself as she licked her brother's cum off her mother's puffy nipple.

As his cum disappeared and his cock slowly returned to its normal size, the two busty women snuggled up on either side of him, smiling at their conquest while Jason regained his breath. He lay back, eyes closed for several minutes and silently regaled at what had just taken place. He kissed both women in turn while his prick lay flaccid on his belly. Sharon thought about commenting, but then thought better of it, and avoided remarking that his beautiful cock was just the way she remembered it. Instead, she just beamed and slowly stroked the heavy sausage in her small hand.

All three of them dozed off in this position for nearly an hour before Sharon's desires got the best of her, and she drowsily reached once again for Jason's limp cock. She slid down and after kissing the thick shaft, wrapped her lips around it, much easier now that it had shrunk to a fat 8 inches. But in time she was again gagging as it grew and stiffened. She slid her panties off and climbed up to straddle her son. His cock looked like a rocket between her thighs, ready to blast into space. Jason and Lori kissed and then watched as Sharon slowly stroked him to ensure he was ready. Raising her ass, she worked his cockhead back and forth between her large, fleshy pussy lips. Then, after a brief struggle, inserted just the tip into her cunt.

"I'm going to do a little bareback riding, Jason, but this horse cock is having trouble squeezing inside me! Honey, your mother is patient if nothing else and...there...feel how tight I am for an old lady? You are so big you could do some damage so just let me do the riding, nice and slow until I get used to you. Lori, Honey. Why don't you come back here and make sure your brother is nice and wet, so he doesn't tear me apart?"

Lori scooted behind her mother and watched, fascinated, as her brother's huge cock stretched her pussy while it slowly tried to gain ground. After struggling to get his prodigious length buried in her, Sharon raised her fleshy ass and leaned forward a bit too far. His cock fell out with a plop.

"Help me out here, Lori. My God! He is so big, but I know I can do this with your help."

Lori grabbed him and raised her brother's member to her lips and sucked on it sloppily, adding her own spittle to Sharon's pussy juice until it was glistening in her hand. With her free hand she separated her mother's labia and aimed the head at the moist hole just below her anus and inserted her brother back into her mother's cunt, the same cunt that had given birth to her some 20 years before.

Jason occupied himself with his stepmother's tits, sucking and pinching her nipples while this was going on, content to play with those fat orbs while his mother cooed and urged both her son and daughter with filthy instructions.

"There you go, Lori. Shove that fat cock in your mother's pussy. Mmmm, yes, rub it over my asshole like that...oops, don't shove too hard there. It's not going to fit in that hole--at least for now."

As she felt Jason's cock gradually gain entrance, Sharon settled back down in slow increments until he was buried in her and her ass sat directly on his large testicles.

"That's it. You're all the way in. I can feel you in my tonsils, Honey. Your cock is like a baseball bat in me, but I love it. I'm going to gradually gear up to speed and then I'm going to give you the fucking of your life, Sweetie. Hang on!"

Sharon slowly increased the intensity of her motion, working up to longer and longer strokes, her labia clinging to Jason's shaft as she raised her ass. Periodically she would come to a stop at the apex with just the plum sized glans still in her, and Lori took up the hint and pulled her brother's glistening cock out of Sharon's pussy to suck on the head. She could taste traces of precum as well as her mother's pussy juice. Once reinserted, Jason's cock was soon coated with her cunt cream that trailed down his shaft in milky rivulets. Lori wiped off the excess with her fingers and licked them clean.

All this time, Lori was amazed to hear her mother's explicit instructions to both her and Jason. She uttered non-stop directions and commentary about what was happening as she ground her ass on her stepson's thick phallus.

"Oh, Jason. Your big cock is stretching me, Sweetie. I love it when you suck on my nipples as you fuck me. I'm so glad you like big nipples...I know...mine are huge. Look how red and swollen they get when you play with them.

And Lori, I can feel you stroking your brother back there while my pussy slides up and down him. Come here and give your mom a big kiss, Honey. Let me taste you while I fuck your brother and his huge cock. I bet you'd like to feel him inside your tight little pussy, wouldn't you? But you're just going to have to wait your turn, Honey. I haven't felt like this in ages. Your brother's big cock is making me feel like a little girl again."

Jason responded with uninhibited grunts and groans. "Your pussy feels so good sliding up and down my cock, Sharon. Jesus, where did you learn to fuck like this. It's like a soft, fleshy vise working on my prick. And Lori, I love it when you pull me out of your mom and suck on the head. Fuck...this is so hot!"

After about 15 minutes of a slow buildup, Sharon began pumping her fleshy ass rapidly up and down and in tight circles. Her hands were on Jason's chest and her eyes were shut tight as she concentrated her efforts on her stepsons huge member. Finally, nearly out of breath with her efforts, she announced she was going to cum soon and began twerking on him in earnest. Jason gritted his teeth and grabbed the sheets in clenched fists as he fought to keep from climaxing too soon again. But when Sharon let loose a blood curling scream and began jerking in an obvious orgasm, it was too much. Jason grabbed his mother by the hips and pulled her down so he was planted to the hilt as he shot a huge second load of cum into her waiting pussy.

Lori watched in amazement as his cock pulsed inside his mother. He held her tightly buried and she ground her hips against him in little circular movements while his balls convulsed as they emptied their load. Her fat breast jiggled in response to the earthquake in Sharon's pussy. Lori caressed her mother's smooth ass and her brother's testicles tenderly, coaxing both of them with her voice, tremulous at her own excitement as mainly a spectator.

"That's it, Jason. Shoot that sticky cum in mom. Fill her to overflowing. I want to see your sperm drip down your big cock while you are still buried in her. This is so sexy watching you stuff her. Mom, you are going to need a wheelchair after this." She bent down and kissed and licked his balls and then the star of her Sharon's ass as one final squirt shot into her soaked cunt.

Finally, Sharon collapsed on her son, exhausted, and slid forward until only the fat head of his cock was in her pussy. Lori reached up and pulled his gooey, softening cock out of her mother's cunt. A stream of cum, pussy juice and her mother's copious orgasmic fluids slowly oozed out of her and onto Jason's stomach.

"Jesus," Sharon moaned. "I've never been fucked like that. That was unbelievable. Thank you both. But Lori. You need to have some fun too!"

"I think Jason is done for, Mom. Twice in the last hour...he's good but he's not superman. Besides, I'm fine. I can't believe what just happened and I'm not sure how to process it. What have I done?" Lori looked as if she were about to cry.

"Oh, Honey. Don't feel guilty. Nobody is getting hurt here. You and I both care about your stepbrother. And mainly for me...you know how I love big cocks...and he certainly has one...biggest I've ever seen. It's just about sex. You know that I love having a huge penis in me and sharing one with my beautiful daughter was an unexpected dream. I'm the one who should feel guilty, but I don't. I know I'm being unfaithful to Dan, but truth be told, it's just a little payback. I know what that sonofabitch did to you...and he's fucked around on me. Sorry, Jason. But it's true. So we have a sort of "open" marriage."

Sharon hugged her daughter and kissed her tenderly. They were both naked except for Lori's bikini panties, and Jason had to admit that seeing big-boobed mother and daughter mashing tits together was a worthwhile sight.

"I've never shared a man with another woman like this, Lori. As wild as this was, it felt so natural...to do this with my beautiful, sexy, daughter. You are gorgeous, and I know you probably love Jason...more than as a brother. But don't feel threatened by me. I just love fucking...more so than when I was your age even. Maybe I'm worried that I have only so many more years that men will find me attractive and I'm trying to make up for lost time. I don't know...but I do know that I need more than Dan's wham/bam fall asleep approach. I might even try to have an affair with another woman! Lately I've been thinking a lot about that, and, quite frankly, it excites me."

Lori didn't know how to respond to her mother's confession and justifications. She also didn't know where this would lead, but she was certain this wasn't the end of it. And even though she hated to admit it, she did feel a bit unsatisfied from the wild sex that had just occurred. As tired as she was, she was a bit jealous that her mother had experienced such a wild orgasm with her brother...her lover.

Sharon scooted over Jason and bade her daughter to lay back on the bed.

"You know Lori, you were such a skinny little teen-ager, I never dreamed you would end up with big hooters and a knockout figure like you did. Let me give you a special massage, and maybe Jason will even help, so you can sleep tonight."

Sharon leaned over her daughter and gently kissed her forehead, her lips, and then worked down to her breasts, taking each one in turn between her lips and playing with Lori's similarly sized areola and nipples. "Like mother, like daughter. You have beautiful breasts, big and firm. Much firmer than mine."

Placing her hands on either side of her daughter, Sharon separated Lori's legs with her knees and let her own breasts slide over Lori's chest. Caressing her hair with one hand, she leaned down and kissed her, open mouthed, sensuously as she ground her hips into her. She lifted one leg and directed Jason to remove Lori's panties so that she was completely naked before again kneeling between her daughter's thighs.

Lori moaned as her mother slid down, dragging her breasts over her body and planting kisses on her breasts, her stomach, and finally on her large clitoris. Gently she pushed Lori's thighs back and exposed her vagina, kissing and lightly blowing on her labia.

"I've never eaten another woman, but I think I know what to do."

Lori moaned as her mother then slowly licked, kissed, and sucked her daughter's pussy lips, clitoris, and inner lips before inserting first her tongue and later her fingers inside her pussy. She tenderly finger-fucked her daughter for several minutes before looking up and directing Jason.

"I know you're probably not going to get rigid again this soon, but scoot up and put that big soft cock in your sister's mouth so she has something to suck on, Honey."

Without a word, Jason did as he was told. He gripped his flaccid penis in one hand as Lori turned her head sideways and sucked the soft head into her mouth. Even soft, her lips stretched to engulf it, and her tongue emerged from between her lips to encircle the fat head.

Lori could still taste her mother's and brother's juices from their previous deposits in her mother's pussy. She closed her eyes and savored the moment: her brother's thick cockhead filling her mouth and her mother's fingers, tongue, and lips caressing her cunt. With a free hand she massaged her brother's soft balls, now spent and hanging loosely into her palm.

Sharon moaned and made little purring sounds as she continued to eat her daughter's pussy. Eventually, she sensed Lori was getting closer to an orgasm, and she intensified her efforts, increasing the tempo of her fingers and letting her tongue explore areas that elicited gasps and clenched fists from Lori.

Sharon looked up to watch Lori as she softly sucked on her brother's fat cock with her eyes closed. Just then, her jaw went slack and her fists clenched the sheets. Sharon knew she was on the edge of an orgasm.

Suddenly Lori's body straightened, and she arched her back as the first wave overtook her. Her legs and stomach muscles tightened in a spasm of intense pleasure, and she muffled a scream with her brother's cock still filling her mouth. She released his testicles and gripped her mother by the back of her head with both hands as she squirted into her mother's waiting mouth. For nearly a minute she convulsed in this manner finally begging Sharon to stop. She lay there breathless for a minute before Sharon slid up and kissed her passionately, their tongues dancing in each other's mouth.

"Thank you, Mom," she finally uttered. "That was incredible...intense...and another first. I don't think I could have lasted another second." Without thinking, she admitted that even Jason had not made her cum like that. "You hit all the trigger points. That was wonderful and you completely wore me out. I must admit, this whole scene has been sexy beyond belief. But I think we all need a break and maybe some sleep, don't you think? I guess at this point it doesn't matter much where we all sleep. All the barriers have been broken. I'm comfortable right here with both of you."

"Sounds great," Sharon chimed. Her face was still glistening from Lori's orgasm. "Between the long travel day, too much wine, and marathon sex, I'm beat. I'm just going to wash up a bit and join you two in this nice bed. Don't wait for me. Go ahead and get comfy."

Sharon headed for the master bath as Lori and Jason snuggled and were almost immediately asleep. When Sharon returned, she slipped under the covers on the other side of Jason from Lori and cuddled up to him. She turned out the night table lamp and fell instantly asleep.

As morning approached, Lori slowly came to and in the predawn darkness, felt movement next to her. She had been asleep facing the wall away from the bed, and she groggily looked over her shoulder to see what was shaking the bed. It took her a few seconds to comprehend that she was in bed with her mother and her brother. However, this was confirmed when she realized that her mother was again sitting on top of Jason with his cock buried in her and slowly fucking her. Sharon was leaning over him, their lips locked together and her arms around his neck as he worked his monster cock in and out of her. Sharon was moaning in pleasure.

Her mother was whispering to Jason between kisses so as not to wake up her daughter, but Lori could hear every syllable. "Oh, yes, Sweetie. That's it! Your big cock is so deep. Keep fucking me, Jason. You fuck your mother so well. Oh...my...God! Don't cum yet, Honey. Fuuuccckkk me!"

Lori shook her head in amazement. 'My mother is a nymphomaniac,' she thought to herself as she rolled over and tried to get back to sleep.

12