Sister's Surprise Pt. 09

Story Info
The morning-after ends with a surprise.
2.5k words
4.57
11.2k
19
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers

Later that morning Lori opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling. The bedroom air still held the pungent odor of sex, and her mother lay next to her, snoring softly and partially draped over her naked stepson. The bed sheet was gathered around their knees, and her mother's naked ass cheeks were spread just enough to expose her prominent pussy lips, now coated with a mixture of dried semen and pussy juice.

In her wildest dreams, Lori would not have imagined waking up in the same bed with both her stepbrother and her mother, let alone engaging in three-way sex with both of them. She was worn out and a bit sore from all the fucking and sucking, and her thoughts were still a bit foggy from lack of sleep. Slowly the mental movie of the previous evening unfolded in her muddled brain. She was uncertain just how much of those events her mother might have preplanned, or even how much she may have known about her own daughter's relationship with her brother beforehand.

Lori had suspected for some time that Jason had lusted after her mother and possibly even had fulfilled those desires at some point. But it made no difference now. Everything had changed after last night. Not only had Jason and her mother had sex...multiple times...but she and her mother had opened a taboo door as well. There was no turning back.

She looked over at them next to her in the king-sized bed. They looked innocent enough in each other's arms, but due to the peeled-back sheet, Lori could see her mother's hand holding Jason's flaccid (but still large) penis in her small hand--as if she were afraid it might get away. Her face was snuggled into his shoulder and her huge flattened breasts were pressed into his chest.

Lori remembered waking up more than once during the night as the bed was shaking from their rambunctious sex and her mother's moaning orgasms as she explicitly encouraged her hung stepson to fuck her.

Her mother's sex drive was not a revelation to Lori, but until the previous evening, she had only guessed about it from off-hand comments Sharon occasionally made. On more than one occasion she had commented to her daughter about enjoying large cocks and that, thankfully, Lori's stepfather possessed one.

But Lori could never have imagined being a participant with her mother and her brother in a sweaty sex triangle. And then waking up later to see Sharon bouncing up and down on Jason's fat cock gave her a slight pang of excitement even now. As if on cue, her mother moaned softly in her sleep and her hand began stroking the thick phallus in her grip, the plum-sized head emerging from her fist and still oozing the remains of Jason's latest ejaculate.

As she lay there, Lori had second thoughts about not just the events of last night, but even the events that led up to a three-way with her mom and step-brother. She began to have doubts about where all this was headed. As much as she loved her brother, she had already questioned the future of their relationship. And now that her mother was involved, there was no question that this was indeed incest. Even so, she felt a tingle of excitement at the mere thought of the previous evening.

Still seemingly asleep, her mother moaned sensuously and kissed her stepson on the neck as she snuggled with him. Jason responded with a moan of his own, and Lori watched as his thick cock began to grow and stiffen in response to his mother's ministrations until it once again dwarfed her grip.

Jason's morning wood was a regular occurrence in Lori's experience. She had often awakened with his rock-hard penis poking into her and demanding satisfaction. But at the same time, she realized that he must have had sex with her mother at least three more times after she had tried to get some sleep. Any normal person should be completely spent by now.

Lori slipped out of bed and grabbed her panties and t-shirt nightie on her way to the master bathroom to take a pee. As she sat on the toilet she responded to noise from the bedroom and cracked the bathroom door a notch. Her mother was now on her knees with Jason's plum-sized glans stretching her lips as she sucked, licked, and stroked him sloppily.

"Jesus, Sharon! Don't you ever get tired?" Jason sleepily craned his neck to watch his stepmom suck on his cock once again. She looked like she was trying to fit an anaconda in her mouth.

Sharon lifted her head, smiling, and placed a sloppy, wet kiss on his saliva-coated mushroom head.

"Honey, I never get weary of this big boy of yours. You make me feel like a young woman again." She blew him an air kiss and stretched her lips over the head once again, eyeballing him all the while and pausing to comment periodically. "Does it excite you to see your mother's lips stretched over your fat penis?" she mumbled between slurps and kisses. "This is just a warmup, Sweetie. In a minute you are going to be stuffing me one more time. Nothing like a hard piece of morning wood to excite a horny woman."

The image of her mother with a huge cock stuffing her mouth in the morning light caused Lori to squirm a bit. She quietly finished her business and then put on her scanty clothing and tip-toed out of the bathroom and into her own bedroom, but she left the door cracked open.

Soon she could hear moaning and her mother directing Jason. Sharon made no attempt to be quiet now that there were no more secrets.

"Oh, Honey. Right there! Your fat cock feels so good in me. I knew you'd like to fuck me from behind. I love doing it doggie style even though I can't watch your fabulous cock stretching me. Honey. Yes...yes. Right there! And I have a special surprise for you, though, if you're a good boy. Just keep fucking me like that, Honey, and you'll be rewarded."

Hearing this, Lori couldn't resist the temptation and she stepped into the hall and quietly peered into Jason's bedroom where her stepbrother was on his knees and fucking her mother from behind. Lori got a voyeuristic thrill watching them. Her mom's big tits swung back and forth with their thrusting, her nipples grazing the bed.

After a while, Sharon disengaged from Jason and had him lie on his back again.

"Time to get wild, Sweetie. My pussy is about wore out, but my ass isn't. I've been thinking about this for some time. Would you like to fuck your momma's ass, Jason?"

Jason's face registered both surprise and excitement at the suggestion. He was getting a bit sore himself, but the thought of fucking his stepmother's ass created a new level of excitement in the back of his brain.

"Would you like to put this big snake of yours in your mother's little bum, Honey? I haven't done that in ages, Jason, but I remember that it could be exciting if done carefully. My ass is almost a virgin, Sweetie, but I'd let you try it out if you'd like. This big cock of yours will be a tight fit, but I'm willing if you are. We'll need lots of lubrication. Not even your father has had my ass. I've been saving it for something truly special. For someone truly special."

And with that, Sharon reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a tube of lube she had found earlier the night before, and after raising her hips and sliding back so that Jason's cock was now in front of her and jutting between her thighs, she lubricated it generously with Astroglide before reaching around and coating her anus with a slick finger.

"Can't be too careful with a big tool like this, can we? This should help, though. There! Your cock is nice and slippery now." She stroked it with both hands and then added some spit to the glans for good measure. She slid forward until Jason's glistening cock once again poked up between her ass cheeks. Sharon rubbed the lubricated glans up and down to lubricate her little star. If Jason wasn't rock hard before, he was now with just the thought of fucking his stepmother this way. She raised her ass and leaned forward as she gripped the shining phallus and began working it between her ample butt cheeks.

From the hallway, Lori had a great view of her mother rubbing his fat cock head at what seemed an impossibly small opening. Jason helped by holding her ass cheeks apart with both hands. After repeated attempts, she finally succeeded in getting her anus to accept just the tip of Jason's massive cock.

"There we go! Mmmmm...Oh my Lord, Honey! I'm not sure if this whole thing will fit. It feels like a zucchini is going in my ass. Umm...there! I think I can let go with my hand, but go slowly...I need to get stretched out a bit or you might tear something...Oh fuck...easy...easy, Honey! That hurts a little...but feels so good at the same time! Does that feel good to you, Jason? Does it excite you to put your big cock in your mother's tight ass? It excites me. I never dreamed that my stud stepson would fuck me there."

Lori gasped as slowly but surely inch after inch of her brother's cock disappeared between her mother's plump butt cheeks. Sharon's hands were braced on Jason's chest and her huge breasts dangled over him, but she had stopped all motion with her hips, letting Jason do all the work until nearly all of his penis had disappeared. Even though her head was turned to try and watch his progress, her eyes were hooded closed and her lips pressed together, and uttering little moans and squeals. When Jason realized he was nearly bottomed out, he began moving his cock in and out of his stepmother's ass in short strokes, a look of intense concentration on his face.

Sharon reached down and kissed him on the lips. She whispered huskily into his ear, "That's it, Honey. Just like that. Is my ass tight enough for you? Your big cock is making me feel things I've forgotten. Lord, you are so big. I might even be able to cum again in a while, Sweetie. It's been forever since a cock in my ass made me climax, but I remember it is a wonderful feeling...not like a big prick in my cunt. Even better in some ways, hmmm? Oh, yes. Just like that. Do you like fucking your mom in the ass? It sounds so dirty but it feels so good."

Jason was still careful to let Sharon do most of the work. He realized that this was new turf and he did not want to hurt her or his chances for a repeat performance later on. Even though he was a relative newcomer to anal sex, just the thought of such a taboo act with his stepmother made it all the more exciting. And Sharon's instructions only increased his excitement.

"Go ahead and fuck me harder if you want now. I bet you'd like to shoot a wad in my ass, wouldn't you? Hmmm? Shoot your sticky sperm in your mother's tight little ass? Well, maybe not as tight and little as it used to be but still pretty good for a mom, hmmm? Oh, fuck...keep it up just like that, Honey...I'm going to cum soon. I've forgotten how good this feels. Don't stop....right there."

Sharon was now meeting Jason thrust for thrust. The entire length of his thick cock was ramming in and out of her ass and he was grunting like a bull elk as his mom's tits bounced with each stroke. Even though Jason had cum inside his mother several times during the evening and he wondered if he had anything left in him, this was different. The thought of fucking his sexy, big-breasted mother in the ass was creating a new level of excitement. This was a taboo he had never considered, and her dirty instructions only excited him more.

"Oh, Sweetie. Don't stop. Your big cock feels so good back there. I'm close, Honey. You're going to make me cum so fucking hard...don't stop...just a little more. Look at your big cock stuffing my ass when I raise my hips. Jesus, that is so exciting!" Both lovers craned their necks to watch his thick shaft work in and out of her ass as she raised her hips. They were now both at the point of exhaustion.

But Sharon continued to meet him thrust for thrust as Jason now grabbed her by the hips and pounded his cock in her ass with all his might. Then suddenly without a warning, he grunted and buried himself in his mother's ass as whatever was left in his balls shot out the end of his cock and entered her.

"Oh fuuuuccckkkk!" Sharon screamed in pleasure and ground her hips in tight circles. Another climax overtook her when she felt the first squirt of her son's ejaculation.

"Oh...my...God...Jason! That's it. Squirt your hot seed in my ass...you feel so good. Oh fuck, Honey...that's it...get it all in me. You're making your mother feel things no one has ever been able to do. Give it to me, Honey. Give your mother all your sweet cum."

Sharon ground her pelvis in tight circles before finally collapsing on his chest. She kissed his mouth, his face, and his eyes over and over, moaning praise and thanks to him. Finally, after several minutes to recuperate, she slowly raised her hips until his softening cock slipped out and landed with a plop on his thigh. Her puffy asshole slowly closed as white, sticky fluid drained out of her and onto him. Sharon continued kissing him, open-mouthed and passionately, licking his lips, sucking on his tongue, and murmuring appreciation. She reached around behind her and after coating her finger in his cum, brought it to both their lips to share.

"You can have my ass anytime you want it, Sweetie. That was wonderful...thank you, thank you, thank you. What a night this has been. Lori's right: I'm going to need a wheelchair after this. But it was worth it."

Lori realized she still had her hand in her panties masturbating at the sight of her mother's morning sex, and she returned to her bedroom in a daze. She wanted to finish what she had started and inserted a finger into her wet pussy as she lay on the bed. The picture in her mind of her mother's ass leaking cum was all it took, and her body spasmed while her fingers worked their magic on her pussy. A brief but violent orgasm overtook her until she finally lay exhausted on her bed. Minutes passed before she opened her eyes and moved.

"I need a shower," she thought aloud. She also needed to consider where all this would lead. A shadow of doubt crept into her brain. Life had suddenly become very complicated.

Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers