Sister's Surprising Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do you come down from a messed-up orgy, particularly one where your friends have discovered that you have been sleeping with your step mum and your sister? I guess we all got dressed sheepishly as Beki and mum took Kath upstairs to clean her up. There would be lots of explaining to do in the cold light of day, but for now they were all sated.

Dwain left promptly, but Carl hesitated at the door.

"Thanks mate. That was some of the best sex ever. I can't believe you are fucking your step mum and sister though! Not to mention sharing them and your mum's sister with us. It was so hot! Still, if I had relatives like yours, I'm sure I might be tempted into a little bit of incest too. Let me know if I can help you out," said Carl as we said our goodbyes.

I'm pretty sure he was angling for another invite to fuck some of my family, but my insatiable lust demon had other plans.

"Well, your sister is pretty hot. She's just turned 18, right?" I ventured.

"Uhm yeah..." said Carl hesitantly.

Carl's sister was actually more than hot. She was around 5'7 with long brunette hair, an hourglass figure and tits to die for. She was also a bit of a goody goody, I think she may have gone to catholic school when she was younger. Despite appearances though, she was always a bit of a bitch to her older brother and had given me the brush off more than once. That didn't stop me having wet dreams about her though!

"How about we double team her at some point soon?"

I froze, not sure if Carl was going to hit me or never talk to me again. After the afternoon we had had, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that, after a brief pause, he grinned back at me.

"If you can make it happen, I'm in!" he replied.

"Oh, we'll both be all IN!" I joked as my mind began to work on how to add another fuck buddy to my list. Halloween was coming up, so who knew what delights were in store?

12