Sisters to the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs Brown, John, John Brighton, I'm Natalie and David's Father, may I come in? There's something I want to talk to you about."

Brenda stepped back and ushered him in, taking him through to the lounge, and taking his coat asked if he wanted tea or coffee.

"Tea please, no sugar and a little milk, thank you."

"Now would that be ordinary tea or would you prefer builders tea?"

"Builders tea please, I like it very strong."

Brenda made the tea very strong and a dash of milk. Normally a builder would have added at least three heaped spoonfuls of sugar, but that wasn't how John Brighton preferred it. Taking the tea and a mug for herself Brenda returned to the lounge.

"So Mr Brighton how can I help?" She smiled sweetly as she placed the mug on a coaster on the small table next to the sofa.

"Please call me John, may I call you Brenda?" Brenda nodded and smiled, how old fashioned and quant she thought.

"Well Brenda, I am concerned that the children may be falling behind or neglecting their studies, I understand that they are good friends and err, hmm, quite intimate with each other, but I think that they need to be reminded that they cannot just neglect their work." He sat back and waited for Brenda.

"Well John, I hear what you are saying, but I really don't see what we can do, they are young adults after all and they have been studying quite hard as far as I am aware. I appreciate that David particularly has an enormous workload but I thought that he and Sally were managing their time quite well."

"Oh yes, but they seem to be in each others pocket on a daily basis, I wondered whether you would think it a good idea to restrict them to say the weekends only, and to make sure that they apply themselves sufficiently during the week to allow for free time at the weekend," he countered.

Before Brenda could answer the door crashed open and four voices giggling and shouting echoed from the hall. The lounge door opened and the voices ceased.

"Dad? what are you doing here?" Dave asked, confused by his parent's appearance.

"Dad is something wrong?" Nat asked and walked towards him, kneeling by his feet and running her hands up his legs.

"I came to see Brend... Mrs Browne because I am concerned about the level of your work and how it could affect your exam chances." He hung his head and couldn't look at his offspring.

"Well I think that's a good thing Mr Brighton, it shows you care." Sally went and sat beside him and took his hand in hers.

"Dad," said Dave placing a couple of books he'd been holding on the arm of the sofa, " why didn't you just say, c'mon, we're grown up now, we should be talking about this at home,"

"No Dave, your Dad's right, it concerns all of us, so why don't we grab some drinks and sit round the table." Pete said and patted Dave's arm.

"Squash for me," shouted Sally,

"Tea please," said Nat and sat up next to her dad on the other side of the sofa to Sally.

Pete and Dave disappeared and the others sat looking at each other, they could hear Dave and Pete rummaging in the cupboards and chatting and laughing.

John Brighton grinned and looked at Nat then Sally.

"Well one good thing is David is certainly more cheerful lately, I should be grateful for that," he squeezed their hands gently. They grinned and Brenda laughed.

"John, Dave is a wonderfully funny young man, I think he's a sweetie and his sense of humour is so sharp, he's always making me laugh, it's a pleasure to have him around. Natalie is a darling and I love her like she was my own, you've done a brilliant job bringing them up, you should be very proud."

John blushed and shook his head, a smile at last playing along his lips.

"Well as you know only too well bringing two children up on your own isn't easy, but we manage, and somehow they've turned out not too bad at all."

"Thanks Dad," Nat added ruefully.

"You're very welcome Natalie," he grinned.

The boys returned with a tray and had added a plate of biscuits to the orders.

They began to distribute them round the table as everyone made their way over.

After everyone was comfortable Pete looked around the group.

"Hey everyone, look we've managed boy and girl alternately!" they all smiled.

"Right okay, so who wants to start?"

"Can I say something, firstly, dad I'm quite surprised to see you here, but I'm really pleased you've met Brenda. Now what I want to say is, I know you worry that we might be allowing our friendships to interfere with our studies, but I can honestly say that if it wasn't for meeting Sally, I would probably have blown up anyway. Sal has given me a whole new outlook on life and I now want to study not just to pass my exams, but to give me more time with her, I love her very much." Dave held Sally's hand in his and he squeezed it tightly.

"Dave you are so sweet, I'm so in love with you too, but I know what you mean about studying." Sally gripped his hand back.

"Dad, Pete helps me with some of my stuff, so don't worry about me, I would have struggled quite a bit without him, I owe him big time for the amount of time he gives me, which is why I love him so much." Nat kissed Pete's cheek and smiled.

"John, I think I understand your concerns, but I think you might be worrying too much. These kids have their heads screwed on right, they won't let you down."

"Brenda, they could never let me down, I don't want them letting themselves down. Peter are you really able to spare the time to help Natalie, what about your own work?"

"Mr B, I have a photographic memory and an encyclopedia for a brain, I brush up on subjects when I need to, it's not arrogance but I'm pretty smart. Not a genius like Dave, but not so dumb either."

"So John, what do you want to do? Do you think we can trust these four to make sure they stay on top of their work?"

"Well it seems that they have everything under control, so I guess I should take a step back and stop playing the concerned parent, not that I ever can stop being concerned, maybe I mean hide it a bit more." he grinned and held his hands up in a gesture of futility.

Brenda laughed and clapped her hands.

"John, what are you doing for a meal tonight?"

"Brenda, I don't have much planned, I never know what I'll come home too so I let events kind of happen."

"Good, what about you four, what are your plans?"

Sally, Pete, Nat and Dave looked at each other and shrugged.

"OK, what about we organise a big cold meat, cheese and salad meal cum buffet and relax a bit.

"OK, but I promised to help Nat with her essay," Pete said, Nat nodded.

"I've got an assignment to finish, but if you've got a table or something I can work at that, I've got everything I need in my backpack." said Dave.

"You can work at my desk upstairs and I'll use the bed, I'm only making notes from those books you brought home for me." said Sally.

"OK, that's resolved that, we'll eat early and you can then disappear upstairs to work, John, would you help me clear away afterwards?"

"I certainly would, that sounds a good plan, what should we do first?"

"First, girls can you help me prepare the meal, Pete, Dave, John, you can extend and set the table then get drinks for everyone, ok?"

Later they sat back after the meal and talked amongst themselves.

"Thanks Mrs B that was excellent, but now I've got to start that work or I'll be at it til midnight, come on Sal." Dave and Sally stood and left the room.

"OK young lady, let's get this done, " Pete stood and helped Nat out of her chair and they quickly joined the other two upstairs.

"Well I suppose we had better clear this mess away," said Brenda

John smiled and began to collect the plates and dishes together, taking them out to the kitchen and returning for another pile. Soon they had the table cleared and folded away. Turning to the kitchen they quickly stacked the dishwasher and wrapped and returned the uneaten portions to the fridge. The few items that needed hand cleaning were soon washed, dried and replaced in their home.

"Tea or coffee John?"

"Coffee this time please and with one sugar, thank you."

With the drinks made they returned to the lounge and sat back in the two armchairs.

"So John what do you do to earn a living?" said Brenda with a wink,

"Well I'm quite boring really, I'm an accountant in town with a small family business. I suppose that I'm one of the senior partners. It's just everyday small business stuff really. We don't have any major clients and all our work is pretty tame really." he grinned, "what about you, what's your job, Doctor, Nurse, Fire-woman, Politician, Model?"

"Well discounting anything too technical, I work as an office manager at an accountancy firm, but obviously not yours. As for model, that would have been in another lifetime." she laughed and noticed his twinkling eyes studying her.

"Well in that case, when we have need of an office manager I will attempt to poach you from your present employers with promises of lots of cash and less hours." he winked conspiratorially at her.

"Thanks John, although the thought of spare time would be a godsend, I seem to be continually running to catch up with myself."

"I know what you mean , despite David and Natalie's help I never seem to have a moment to myself. There's always something else to do and no time to do it." He sighed and then grinned.

"However, I don't mind because I love having the two of them around, and lately I can honestly say having your two as well has made for a much brighter home." He leaned forward and grinned,

"I am so glad that they met your children, I have dreaded them getting involved with some of the horrors you see around. Natalie is so gullible at times and David was almost a recluse until Sally showed up. He has a few personal problems and I have struggled to provide guidance as I have no experience beyond my wife and that is so long ago as to be irrelevant. Sally has been so good for him, really brought him out of his shell, so to speak, I am so grateful to her."

"John, if you're referring to the problem I think you are, then I should say that Pete has similar problems and Nat has been so supportive and loving it has made his life bearable again. It's a two way street as far as I'm concerned. But what of your needs and problems?"

"Oh I find that I simply don't have time to address them now. I shouldn't think anyone would be interested in spending time with me, I can be quite a dry stick at times. Which is what worried me about Dave as he grew up. Natalie is fine she's a beautiful gregarious woman and men quite rightly find her stunning, like Sally is, or you for that matter." John blushed and gazed at Brenda.

"John, if it helps, I would happily spend time with you, if that's what you want?"

"Really, well I am surprised, look at me worrying about my adult children, boring job, no social graces, not at all noteworthy." he sat back, eyes down.

"John, you're an excellent father, look at your children, they're bright well adjusted, happy and loving. They obviously love you very much, and..."

Brenda paused.

"I find you attractive, I would love to spend some time with you, do you socialise much?"

"No I never really got the hang of small talk and seeing people and all that. I quite like films, but I haven't been to the pictures for ages, wouldn't know where to start, what's on or anything."

"Ok, let's see what's on and if you fancy anything, or we could just get up and walk round the corner to a pub I know and have a drink and a chat on our own."

"I haven't been to a pub in years, yes that sounds a really good idea, come on then,"

John stood and held his hand out to Brenda, who seized it and pulled herself up a little too quickly, landing against him and they instantly swung their arms round each other to avoid falling and laughed. Grabbing their coats they left and hurried along the path.

Pete wandered downstairs, leaving Nat to finish off, Sally appeared and looked around.

"Where's Mum? and where's Mr B?" they noticed that their coats were missing.

"What's going on?" Dave padded downstairs and slipped an arm around Sally's waist.

"My Mum and your Dad are missing, no note, just an empty room." Sally said.

"Wow, wonder what's going on?" said Dave smiling.

"Hey what are you grinning at, I hope your Dad's intentions are honourable" said Pete, with a smile.

"Knowing Dad he's probably taken her to the office to show her his desk and his in tray!"

"Hi guys what's going on down there?" Nat bounded down the stairs and hugged Pete from behind.

"A Mum and a Dad have gone missing, no traces, no signs of a struggle and no note, what do you think detective?" Pete ran his hands down Nat's back.

"Dad will probably be showing your mum his office and his in tray" Nat sighed.

"I said that too."

They went to the lounge and sat, with the girls on the boys laps. Turning the telly on they channel hopped for a film or anything to amuse.

About eleven they heard voices and the sound of laughter, then the key turned in the lock, soon Brenda and John came in grinning and babbling to each other.

"My God have you two been drinking?" Pete stood and let Nat slip onto the seat, he stood hands on hips.

Brenda and John giggled and spluttered.

"Father What time do you think this is and where was the note to say where you had gone?" taking his cue from Pete, Dave stood and Sally slipped onto the seat below him.

"Mum!"

"Dad!"

the girls stood and glared at their parents. John held his hands up and surrendered.

"OK, OK, we should have left a note, but we didn't and we're later than intended, but I would like to say in our defence... we've had a bloody good evening out, thank you." He bowed and swayed unsteadily. Brenda threw her arms out and managed to grab him and haul him upright.

"Yes we have and may I say: your Dad," she jabbed a finger at Dave and Nat, " is... Loverly, he's all cuddly and nice." She grinned and swayed in time with John.

"Where the hell have you been?" they asked almost together.

"The Pub, the Falcon, round the corner, it was quiz night we joined a team and we came third. We're booked for next week, we were brilliant."

"Y'Mum's right, we were utterly brilliant, except we know foxtrot alpha about music, not a clue, clueless, rubbish, but History, Geography, General Knowledge we kicked bottom." John grinned, then held on to Brenda.

"I'm so tired, I want to go to bed, can I sleep in your bed, will you tuck me in, pleeeease Brenda, come to bed, I love you." He placed a sticky smacker of a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh no, come on Dad, let's get you home, come on." Pete and Dave reached for John as he swayed in Brenda's arms. The two girls looked on horrified.

"NO! no! leave him alone, he's coming to bed with me, we're adults and we want to sleep together, you can't stop us, we need to be alone." Brenda slumped sideways and they both fell onto the vacant sofa.

"Oh My God, look at the state of the pair of them, what are we going to do?"

Well, I think we should put them to bed. It will be a nightmare getting your Dad out to his car and driving him home, then getting him into bed etc.., no we'll get them up to bed in Mums room, it's a double so there's room."

"This is not funny, but it is do you know what I mean?"

"yeah, look do you guys want to stay over too, Nat I've got clothes that will fit you and I'm sure Pete can fix Dave up."

"Sure no worries, err hate to bring it up, but I don't have any pajamas I usually sleep naked.."

"No worries, I don't think that's a problem tonight, do you."

Nat and Sally blushed and nodded.

"OK step one separate the parentals, step two get them to bed, step three, we go to bed, any questions?"

"Only one, do we undress them or leave them?"

"Well I guess we should undress them, to be honest the only one we haven't seen naked is your Dad, and he's built like the rest of us, so I don't see a problem."

"Convinced me, lets go."

"Me too,"

"I'm in."

they gently disengaged the two sleeping bodies and carefully carried them upstairs, struggling as the stairs turned just before the top. They took them to Brenda's room and carefully undressed them, then popped them in to bed side by side. Even before they left they heard the gentle buzzsaw's of them sleeping. They walked towards their rooms.

"Sal, can I ask you something?"

"Sure. what?"

"Have you and Dave, you know, have you done it yet?"

"What the whole way, no, have you?"

"No, I've not been to bed with Pete, it just hasn't happened."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes a bit, are you?"

"Terrified!"

"No!"

"Yes, I'm not sure I'm ready, are you?"

"No, but, well you know?"

"Yes, I suppose so, night."

"G'night."

the girls moved away and joined their boyfriends in their bedrooms.

"Sal?"

"Yes Dave,"

"Well I'm not sure how to tell you this, but I don't think... what I mean is, I.. look I don't feel right about you and me having sex tonight ok, sorry if that disappoints you." he shrugged. and sat on the bed.

"Oh Dave, I love you so much, I was going to say the same thing to you, c'mon, let's just get into bed." They stripped and dived into bed, cuddled and feel asleep instantly.

"Nat, can I just say you're the most perfect girl in the world, but it wouldn't feel right having sex with you tonight." Pete stared into her eyes and smiled.

"Good, because that's how I feel, let's just go to bed, ok." Natalie stripped off and hopped into the bed, Pete stripped and climbed in beside her, soon they to fell asleep.

"OH shit, my head I..." Brenda stopped as she realised there was a hairy leg beside hers, turning she looked into John's bleary eyes.

"Hi Brenda, fancy seeing you here." John smiled then winced.

"Bad head, snap. What the hell did we drink last night?"

"Everything and in large quantities, I haven't felt this rough in years!" John winced again and tried to sit up. "Ohh, bad idea, stay low John." he lay back down and studied the ceiling.

Brenda tried to raise herself up and regretted it instantly.

"I wonder where the kids are?"

John lifted the cover slightly and winced again.

"I'm wondering where my clothes are?"

Brenda lifted the cover her side and grinned.

"Dirty devils they stripped us before putting us to bed." She caught John's eye and they laughed.

"Well, that will learn me, never again, well until the next time anyway. God I could do with a coffee."

As if on cue the bedroom door opened and the children trooped in, all naked, John's eyes bulged as he looked at Natalie and Sally. Brenda slapped his arm and he turned grinning.

"Well that's a sight for sore eyes, Natalie my darling you are so beautiful, as are you Sally gosh you're so grown up." His eyes were regaining their sparkle. In a flash Brenda threw the bed cover off and everyone watched as John's little button of a cockhead began to grow in size.

"Daddy, you perver, look at you growing!" Nat said with a grin.

"Nice tool Mr B, thanks for the vote of confidence." said Sally winking.

"I was looking at Brenda," he said as he watched her walk to the door. "Not that your charms are lost on me." he added.

"If you were watching me and my large arse then I am really grateful for the interest." said Brenda as she walked out to the bathroom.

"You could have claimed it was an early morning pee stiffy." Said Dave with a grin.

"But I would be lying and everyone would know it." said John looking around.

"Yup Daddy you are a terrible liar, but a lovely man."

The girls came and sat on the bed with John, happily accepting the drinks Dave and Pete handed out. John looked at the clock and asked for a phone. He dialed his office.

"Hello Joan, it's John, yes good morning. No I won't be in til lunchtime. I got drunk last night and spent my evening with a lovely lady who allowed me to stay over, so I'm nursing a vile headache and a cup of tea, waiting for this delightful creature to return from the bathroom, hopefully still naked. Yes ok Joan see you later, no of course not, I do have some ethics, and I wouldn't expect it anyway, yeah bye."