All Comments on 'Sisters Weekend Trip'

by MoreOrLess717

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousalmost 3 years ago
Better than expected

Hope to read more of their summer together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved your story! Maybe a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too many typing errors. Needs a good proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope Shelby packed some toys for the sequel! Would love it if the series ended with Shelby deciding to go to Hannah's school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep it real FFS.

"And then suddenly another new sensation rocketed through her as she squirted cum into Hannah's mouth and all over her face. Hannah just rolled with it, lapping up as much as she could ........."

amepaculamepaculalmost 3 years ago

While the story had some wonderful moments, and I love the idea of sisters having sex, there are some things that would have made the story a better read. First, why did you feel it necessary to go back and forth labeling sections of the story for one sister or the other. There was the storyline, which was really strong, but there was really no individual thoughts that would have made it necessary to do that. Second, it would have been nice if you had continued the initial conflict. Most sister (siblings) have that conflict. It would really have been nice if the pesky little sister had grown up truly annoying. The resolution of the sex in the end could have emotionally been so much better. Also, it would have been nice (for me at least) if there had been more attention placed on the actual physical sensations they each experienced. Its not all about eating pussy. It's also about the goosebumps that happen as their fingers simply caress the skin, the electricity as one of the sister's tongues gently passed over the nipple of the other, or the initial shock of one of their fingers as it lightly touched the other's clitoris. Finally, it is so distracting to have a really good story that is plagued by misspelled words, poor grammar, and loss of storyline. I know you think I didn't appreciate what you gave us...I really did. I think it could have been so much better. Get an editor to read your story before you submit it for publication. You might even get a grammar program, such as Grammarly to help you as you write the story. It won't let you make the mistake of writing the "beige" when it should have been "began." I did give you a decent score and did enjoy getting into your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story can’t wait for part 2 and more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! If you continue it, please don't ruin it by bringing in multiple partners and introducing implausible sex acts. Keep it simple. A nice little story about two sisters in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little too much dick in this story, but once it got to the sisters, it was lovely and actually quite sweet. Please do continue. Less dick. More sisters!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very sweet with how the sisters got together. I would love a follow up about the rest of the week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous