Sisters Weekend Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah felt the orgasm looming, and could tell it was going to be epic. Then it was suddenly upon her, she couldn't think or feel anything except her little sisters fingers in her soaking wet pussy and Shelbys tongue dancing with her own.

Shelby

Shelby felt Hannah's orgasm, her pussy had clamped around her fingers and her entire body tensed up. Shelby used the opportunity to break the kiss and move herself down to her sisters gorgeous, perfect pussy. She couldn't wait to taste her cum.

She continued to finger her incredibly wet pussy and put her lips over Hannah's clit, circling it with her tongue. The reaction was immediate. Hannah's hips began to buck under Shelby's mouth as so came again. And again.

The taste was heavenly, Shelby licked every inch of pussy she could reach with her tongue while slamming her fingers in and out of her cunt.

A moment later Hannah went limp, the orgasms clearly having drained her completely. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her chest heaving as she struggled to come back to her senses.

Shelby emerged from Hannah's delicious slit, pulled her soaked fingers out and began to lick them clean, not wanting to miss a single drop of the glorious nectar.

Hannah

Hannah's awareness of her surroundings slowly returned, the electric buzz that was still radiating through her body was exquisite. She'd never had that many orgasms in a row, and certainly none that intense before.

She drifted her gaze down to Shelby, her head resting on Hannah's stomach as she licked her glistening fingers clean. Shelby smiled up at her, and winked as she swirled her incredibly talented tongue around her middle finger.

"Holy fuckin shit Shelby"

Shelby grinned and said "holy shit yourself, do you have any idea how good you taste?"

"Why don't you show me" Hannah said with a devilish grin.

Shelby obliged, and moved up and kissed her sister, softly but deeply.

Hannah relished the taste of her own cum on Shelby's lips and tongue. The kiss steadily grow more passionate again, and beige long they were aggressively making out again.

Hannah rolled Shelby over onto her back, so that she was straddling Shelby, and grabbed her wrists and held them down on either side of Shelby's head.

Hannah hesitated, "I've never actually been with another girl before" she said with a bashfulness that she wasn't accustomed to.

"Don't worry about it, it's you, so I know no matter what I'll love every second of this" Shelby replied, with the most genuine and sincere smile that Hannah could feel herself blush. She leaned down and kissed her sister again, realizing for the first time that maybe she loved her sister more, and in a different way, than she thought.

She began to kiss down Shelby's neck, and the to her nipples, pausing to lightly swirl her tongue around each one. Then down her stomach, over her belly button, and down to her thighs. She purposely passed right by Shelby's sexy little bald pussy in order to tease her a bit.

Shelby didn't say anything, but her breathing was coming faster and faster, and her hands grabbed the covers as Hannah kissed her inner thighs. She moved her lips to Shelby's slit, began gently kissing up and down the tender lips, until finally sliding her tongue between the folds and tasting her sisters sweet pussy for the first time.

It was incredible, both the taste of another girls pussy, and the reaction it elicited from Shelby. She began to writhe under Hannah's tongue, almost cumming on the spot, and Hannah quickly found the rhythm of her work, sliding her tongue from her clit to the entrance of her beautiful cunt.

It took maybe 20 seconds of pumping her tongue in and out of Shelby's hole before she came, moaning Hannah's name as she did so.

The taste of her little sisters cum was almost identical to the taste of her own cum, which made sense but was also fascinating to Hannah.

"I wonder what else is the same" she thought to herself.

She slid her arms under Shelby's legs and lifted her hips up in one swift motion, giving her access to Shelby's cute, pink rosebud of an asshole.

Shelby

She certainly hadn't been expecting this, but Hannah's tongue swirling around her asshole actually felt amazing! Shelby had never experiment with anything anal before, the thought had never occurred to her, but if this was any indication, she might need to branch out a bit.

The pure excitement of finally having Hannah lick her pussy had given her such a powerful orgasm, and now here was something completely new and thrilling.

Just as she getting used to the feeling, Shelby felt a slight pressure on her ass, and before she knew what was happening Hannah's finger slid into her ass. It was incredible!

Hannah's tongue moved back to her clit, while her finger continued to work its way in and out of her ass. She quickly felt another orgasm coming, the tingling in her every nerve ending growing until they all seemed to explode at once.

Her hands gripped the sheets as she began bucking her hips up and down. Hannah managed to stay locked onto her clit as she lost all sense of anything other than the finger in her rectum and the mouth sucking on her clit.

And then suddenly another new sensation rocketed through her as she squirted cum into Hannah's mouth and all over her face. Hannah just rolled with it, lapping up as much as she could while Shelby collapsed back onto the bed.

After a few moments, Hannah crawled up to Shelby and kissed her again, both of them relishing the taste of their cum together.

Finally Shelby broke the kiss and looked into Hannah's eyes, the same eyes she saw in the mirror every day.

"I love you Hannah" she said softly.

"I love you too Shelby" she replied.

They fell asleep holding one another, Shelby's last thought before fully drifting away in her sisters arms was how exciting the rest of their weekend at the cabin was going to be.