Sit on My Fucking Face

Story Info
Please sit on Uvogin's face, babe. He desperately needs you.
2.1k words
4.6
843
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hunter x Hunter is one of my favorite anime of all time. I did not pay much attention to Uvogin at first, but after watching the anime a second time, that barbarian of a man has my heart, and he is fine as fuck. In my world, Uvogin is alive and well. This story is pretty short, however, please enjoy!!

*

"Sit on my face." Uvogin blurted out of nowhere.

You were sitting beside Uvo, who was lying face up beside you on the king-size bed with no shirt on and shorts while you were wearing one of his shirts with no bra and panties. You knew his shirts were too fucking big for you, but you wore them anyway because why the fuck not. The AC was running, and the room became a freezer since it was now summer in Yorknew City, and you and Uvo both hate the summer, so this was a great time to give the AC a run for its money. Uvo was given a couple of lazy days from work so you both decided to spend time together in his condo since you also took a week from work to relax. You paused your video game to make sure you heard your boyfriend correctly. You could see him smirking a little out of your peripheral, and you turned to him with a slight furrow on your brows. Despite Uvo being a bold guy, he had no problem saying what was on his mind. He was the type of guy who didn't give a shit and went after what he wanted, and what he wanted he will get.

"Huh?" You were stunned a bit.

"Huh?" He mocked you. "You fucking heard me. Sit on my fucking face."

"You're hungry for pussy already?" You mocked back in a playful tone. "Aw, my poor baby."

"When am I not hungry for pussy?" Uvogin laughed loudly but not too loud to hurt your eardrums. "Honestly, babe, I am hungry for you every fucking day. So come on, baby girl, sit on my face. Pretty please. Let me taste you."

"But Uvogin..." You whined.

"But babe..." He mocked you again. He then smiled that handsome feral smile that made you blush.

"I want to finish my game." You whined again while playfully pouting.

"Oh yeah?" He quirked his eyebrow up at you and smirked. "I got a game for ya. It's called 'Sit on my face and let me eat that delicious pussy'. So, what's it gonna be, princess?"

You and Uvo had been going out for a while, and he knew you were no threat to the spiders, so he acted accordingly and was the one to pursue you first. He first saw you when he went out with Shalnark, despite not wanting to go, he caved in after all of the begging. Shalnark found out that there was a new game selling at the Yorknew City Mall, he had to have it or else it would be out of stock. However, you were taking a stroll at the mall with friends with your shiny silk press in your pretty baby blue sundress that hugged your curves and made your huge and plump ass pop out to the point that everyone's heads turned in your direction, including Uvo's. He saw the opportunity when you were alone in one of the stores that sold plus-sized clothing to approach and talk to you, and as soon as you saw this big ass man come to you with a handsome and feral smile on his face, your knees damn near buckled.

This behemoth of a man who is twice your size and smells of musk and sandalwood was already making your panties soaked, and your breath was caught in your throat. It looked like he noticed as well, which enticed him even more. Surprisingly, he initiated the conversation first, and it seemed to go well. He just seemed like a chill and fun guy, and you enjoyed his company so much that you both ended up shopping together. He asked for your name and number and if you were single, and you said that you were single, which surprised him because a goddess like you is single and just roaming free in the streets. With your curves and ass out like that?! Yeah no, that wasn't going to fly with him. Now, he has to have you. So, he asked you out on a date, and the rest was history.

You knew going back and forth with him would not work so you sighed, rolled your eyes, and paused your game again, getting off the bed. Uvo slowly propped himself up on his elbows, watching you with a feral smile as you took off your lacey pink and black panties while making eye contact with him. He licked his lips with lust in his eyes as he laid back down, watching you gently climb on his face with his long and thick tongue sticking out as you lowered your pussy.

"That's right, princess. Let me have that pussy. On my tongue she goes."

He gently hooked his massive biceps under your thighs to secure you in place, and Uvogin took long and slow strides on your pussy lips. You softly moaned as his moans vibrated on your pussy lips, making you shiver lightly and hold on to his forearms.

"F-Fuuucck..." You moaned. "Right there, baby."

Uvogin sucked and lapped on your swollen clit as he hummed into you once again. You were now moaning at the ceiling and slowly riding his face as he mercilessly violated your pussy with fast and hard strokes of his tongue. He was a god at eating pussy, and you came every. single. time. He knew what spots to flick and lick, he knew how to read your body from how you squirmed and jolted when he ate you out. He would take you to heaven and back, and it would leave you wanting more and more.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. You feel so fucking good!" You yelped at the ceiling. You rolled your hips on his face, feeling his tongue glide over your clit again and again. "Fuck yes!"

Uvogin moaned into your pussy, puckered his lips, and began slurping, which caused you to jolt forward toward the edge of the bed with one hand on the bed to keep yourself steady and another on Uvo's arm. The vibration of his moans sent shivers from your pussy up your entire body, and luckily, you had some strength to hold yourself up or else, you would've just planted fully on his whole face. Not like that would be a problem for him anyway because Uvo is a huge fucking man. You weigh nothing to him.

"Mmmmmmm" He moaned. "You taste so...*slurp*...fucking *slurp*...amazing *slurp*..."

Uvo smacked your right-ass cheek and then your left, squeezing both cheeks in the process which caused you to loudly yelp each time his smacks made an impact on your delicate skin. You lightly and gently bounced your pussy on his mouth and his tongue was darting in and out of your creamy hole, making you squirm and roll your hips again. He put his tongue deep inside your pussy and thrust in and out, tasting your gummy walls while lightly squeezing your ass again. You took off your shirt and threw it, hearing it land somewhere in the room and not giving a damn while you grabbed your tits, squeezing them together lightly as your eyes were still closed, feeling nothing but Uvo's tongue and hands roaming all over your body.

When Uvo saw that you discarded your shirt, his cock instantly went hard. The sight of your chocolate skin glistening with sweat, your mouth shaped in an "O" shape, and the way your huge tits spill out from the gaps of your small fingers from grabbing them is sending him in a frenzy. He wants to fuck you so bad, and the way your pussy tastes is making him want you more and more. He had many partners in the past, but none of them came close to you. In his eyes, you are a fucking goddess, and he was so incredibly lucky that he stumbled upon you that day at the mall.

"Fuck princess." He moaned. "Your pussy tastes so fucking divine. Are you close? Yeah?" He grumbled seductively while flicking and swirling your swollen bean with the tip of his tongue.

"Y-Yes, baby! Yes, I'm gonna cum!" You could feel the coil in your stomach get tighter and tighter as you rode his face even faster, and Uvo loosened his arms around your thighs so that you had some moving room to do what you wanted on his face. You rolled your hips in an up-and-down motion slowly while your tongue lolled out as a gob of saliva made its way from your tongue onto your tits. You rubbed saliva on them like a pornstar and softly bit your bottom lip as you felt your orgasm become nearer and nearer. Uvo could feel your pace begin to stutter, indicating you are close.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for me, my fucking goddess. Give it to me. Give it all to me." Uvogin grumbled in your pussy as he furiously shook his head.

"Ah! O-Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" You screamed out your orgasm as you dug your fingers into Uvo's arms, creating crescent-like shapes in the process. You deeply groaned, and your face contorted in ecstasy as you were reaching that high, stuttering your hips to give Uvo all of it. Your energy was now spent, and you couldn't hold yourself up any longer and slowly tilted over, which caused Uvo to catch you and flip you both over so now that you are on your back and his face still not breaking away from your soaking cunt. Uvo gave one looonnnggg suck, making you mewl and arch your back before he began giving your pussy light kisses, praising you on how well you did for him.

"You did so good, baby. So fucking good" Uvo gave you clit a kiss after he praise you one word at a time. "Fuck, look at that. There ya go."

You did not have the energy to speak. You were catching your breath as your vision became a bit foggy from the intense orgasm you had. You smiled and moaned happily in response to his praises. You held your tits as you watched your man giving light pepper kisses to your clit, making eye contact with him. He looked so damn hot looking at you while loving on your clit. The hunger in his eyes was still present as he rose up, licking his lips halfway clean.

"Thanks for the meal, babe. Wanna taste?" He asked as he propped himself up, giving you that feral smile. You nodded and reached your arms out halfway as he quickly climbed on top of you all the way and locked his lips with yours. You tasted your essence on his lips as he slipped his tongue inside of your mouth, tasting you as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. However, he was careful not to put his entire weight on you so that he didn't crush you. He broke the kiss, and you both stared at each other for a couple of seconds, ghosting your fingertips over each other's bodies. Uvogin disappeared into your neck, kissing and sucking your succulent skin as you grabbed his hair and moaned in his ear. After you and Uvo made out for a while, Uvo didn't climb off of you. Instead, he propped himself on one arm, looking down at you as he gently traced your curves with his fingertips. He loves soft intimacy and touch after making your body shake and writhe for him. It keeps him grounded in a way. There was a slight glint in his eyes when he looked at you, and you took notice.

"What?" You lightly smiled.

"Heh. You're fucking mine. That's what." He retorted while giving you a quick peck on your lips. "You're all fucking mine."

"Yes, I am." You lightly giggled as you gently ran your fingers through his hair. "I am yours always."

Uvo smiled again and kissed you once again. The kiss was gentle, soft, and loving. He wrapped his unpropped arm around you and pulled you close so that your body was lightly smushed against him as you made out again. You felt his bulge through his shorts, and he broke the kiss, looking at you once more. He took your hand and guided it to his bulge, letting you feel him through his shorts. He seductively bit his bottom lip, and you already knew by the way he looked at you.

One thing is for sure though; that damn video game can wait.