The Lyon's Den Pt. 01

Story Info
The new job seems easy, but Ms. Lyon might eat me alive.
1.3k words
4.2
3.4k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/06/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was going to like this new job. It was simple enough after all. Every morning I would help the service techs load their trucks and get out on the road. Every evening I'd wash the trucks and ensure that they looked clean and presentable. In between I'd simply do whatever the office needed. The interview had gone smoothly, and for a college dropout the pay was insane!

Monday morning came quickly and I nervously jumped right in. Carrying tool bags and replacement parts to load up for the drivers. Every now and again I thought I saw my boss watching from her office up the hill. The work was thankless but the techs were trained professionals. They barely even acknowledged me. "Probably used to high turnover at this position," I thought to myself. By roughly 9am I had gotten everyone out on and on route.

Looking to the office, this time I definitely saw my boss watching me through the blinds. Her watching me made me feel instantly self conscious about the mess left behind. Boxes and garbage left behind by the hurried technicians were strewn about. "I'd better clean up the yard before heading up to the office," I thought. As quickly as possible I began collecting garbage and putting all the recycling away. The office window was now free of anyone watching. I had to admit that her silhouette was as intimidating as it was sexy. By about 10:15 I'd finished straightening up. Turning towards the office I saw that she was watching again. Only this time I could tell by her body language that she did not seem happy. I quickly set off up the hill.

Walking through the front door I saw the receptionist Catherine. "10:23? Oof" she said with a sarcastic grin. I could feel the embarrassment rising to my cheeks. "I uhh thought I'd uh clean". Catherine interrupted me like she couldn't possibly care less about anything i had to say. "Ms. Lyon said to send you straight to her office." I paused and tried to meet her gaze but she seemed completely disinterested. After an awkward moment I turned and headed towards the office. The coldness of the interaction stuck deep within my stomach.

Knocking on her office door I was met with an extremely pleasant "Come in".

Opening the door, I met her gaze. The smile quickly faded and she let out a curt, "Close the door behind you." I quickly stepped in and made sure to fully close the door. Turning back around I saw that she had began making a cup of coffee. My eyes were now transfixed on her stunning body, pouring over her every curve. I couldn't believe the shape of her supple ass. It was perfect, and all but bursting through the seams of her skin tight black slacks. Stumbling forward my hands groped for the chair infront of her desk, I quickly sat down. "Pull it together you fucking weirdo. " I thought. I couldn't believe the difference between how comfortable I'd felt in the interview last week. "Sure, she was hot in the interview but this was... her ass is incredible, her legs, her back, even her shoulders were"

It was then that I was ripped back to reality.

"Did I tell you to sit?" She asked without turning around.

"Uh my bad" I stammered leaping to my feet.

"These chairs are for customers and important people only." "Do I make myself clear?"

"Ya for sure!" I said with a fake nonchalance.

"You'll remember from the interview that you are to address me as Ms Lyon and respond to questions with yes ma'am or no ma'am only"

I was now genuinely speechless, normally it would have been because of how aggressive she was being, but now I was speechless because of how turned on I was.

"Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?" She asked with a wicked look of amusement, pausing at each word.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"10:23? Hmmm it took you nearly two and a half hours to get our drivers on route?"

"No ma'am" I had to resist the urge to try and defend myself. "Follow her weird rules, yes ma'am no ma'am only!" I thought.

"So you didn't check in with Catherine 10:23?"

"Well yes ma'am I did, but um Ms. Lyon I spent an hour cleaning the yard."

"Did I tell you to do that?" Her tone was a confusing combination of furry and enjoyment. Like a cat with a mouse.

"Well no I just thought"

She interrupted him mid sentence

"Did I tell you to think?" She had a cruel smile now.

I was completely stunned now. She was sitting in her chair, with her legs kicked up on the corner of her desk. She was the most stunning woman I'd ever seen. Long brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders, matching those piercing eyes. Her lips looked so luscious combined with a voice that gave every word an air of importance. I fought my urge but eventually gave in, letting my gaze go from her eyes down to her chest. Her tits were absolutely bursting from her chest. My eyes bounced from hers to her chest. Fighting with myself to try and be inconspicuous. I couldn't be sure but it seemed like every time I glanced at them she could somehow tell. A smug smile found its way to her lips. I shifted putting one of the chairs in front of me. This was hopefully not an obvious way to hide my now fully erect cock from her line of sight.

"No ma'am" I whimpered after breaking out of my stunned silence.

She put her feet under her desk and sat up firmly in her seat.

"Ok so here's what we're going to do, 1st will be a disciplinary action report, then we will plan the rest of your day. Is that clear?" She now seemed completely professional

"Yes ma'am" I said, my mind racing, "Am I going to get fired on my first day? Also why am I so fucking horny right now"

She pulled out an official looking document and motioned for me to come to her side of the desk.

"This is the disciplinary report, you will fill it out and we will both sign it. Any questions?"

"No ma'am"

This was quite the document. Two pages with each question having multiple empty lines to filled out.

Question 1 What did you do wrong?

As I started to write I suddenly felt a hand on my cock. Stroking through my jeans it still felt incredible. Shocked, I looked down only to see that cruel smile returning to her face.

"Did I tell you to stop writing?" She asked coldly.

"N n n n no ma'am!" I stammered.

"Then fucking hurry up! You've already wasted my entire morning."

My writing was sloppy but I finished questions 1 and 2. As I began to read question 3 I heard my zipper come down and felt her soft hand on my cock.

"Keep going" she ordered.

I could barely breathe let alone read or write but I somehow kept it together. Answering questions 4, 5, and 6 in a blur of pleasure. "Ok last one!"

Question 7 What would you be willing to do to better serve all of Ms. Lyon's requests? As I thought of an answer, I felt my cock slide into the warm wetness of her mouth. Looking down I could see that she had pulled her top down and was now playing with her nipples. Pulsing I could tell that I wasn't going to last very much longer. Removing my cock from her mouth, she looked up and with a cold professionalism said, "finish the goddammed report or you're fired!"

She threw my pants and underwear across the room. Then like nothing had happened she returned my pulsing cock to her mouth.

I was on the edge now. I had a sinking feeling that cumming would mean the end of this job. Summoning any strength I had remaining I wrote one word on the page, ANYTHING!