All Comments on 'Sitter's College Fund'

by coupletahoe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great believable story

Did you ever babysit for them again? $300 a blowjob would make you a very wealthy girl. HA

tony090909tony090909over 11 years ago
Good First Story

Very nice story and more erotic because it is believeable. There were a few simple grammar errors which jarred and could have been caught by better proof reading.

I hope she does get to babysit for Mr Smith again and I hope we hear what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Apparently

hubby gets off on hearing about your Before Marriage Escapades, but if this is a joint venture, he, at the least, should proof your writing for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sharing

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope that you experienced more and that you will share. I would bet that you baby sat again for them and have more experiences. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
but you should

but you should

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

That was a darned well written tale. Heck of a job! Enjoyed it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Irony

After saying 3.9 GPA you spell loss wrong? Classy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Doubting the 3.9!

You said you had a 3.9 GPA, yet I found several spelling errors! I guess that's where the 'mostly' true comes in huh?

NaughtyMirokuNaughtyMirokuover 11 years ago
Not good enough

I know that people hate on the people who give good advice to help out the author but they take it as a person hating on the story. So for starters you really need to check your work and make sure that your spelling is better and some people like short stories but in this case you left it wide open for a sequel so this story should have been longer. So in the next chapter if there is one write a longer story and give it more detail a little something to spice things up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too late for a sequel?

So authentic it’s easy to believe it actually happened. I’m sure Mr Smith gave you

another ride home so what happened then?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous