Sitting for Liz and Cassie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she slips off the seat and down in front of my legs. Her hands come up to either side of my hips and she grabs the waistband of my knickers. I lift my bum slightly as she gradually drags them downwards from underneath my skirt and off my legs. She pushes my knees apart and places her head between them looking into my pussy. She studies it for a few seconds and gently smiles, saying breathlessly, "You have a beautiful cunt."

I've never really liked that word, but watching it come out of her tiny mouth and sensuous lips just about makes me melt.

She uses her two thumbs to gently spread my labia and then holds them apart with the fingers of her left hand. She turns her right hand palm upwards and slides her middle finger gently into my vagina. She only has thin fingers and I'm very wet, so it slides in easily. She curls her finger up and strokes inside the front of my pussy. At the same time, she gently licks my clit. Within seconds I explode in the biggest orgasm of my life.

After I climb down from the heaven she's sent me to, I look down at her. She's looking over at Liz with a "cat got the cream" smile on her face. I turn my head to Liz and see her smiling back. She's got her feet up on the chair, legs spread, her pink knickers pulled aside and her finger gently running up and down over her clitoris.

Having come back to earth, I suddenly feel embarrassed. I pull the sides of my shirt together and cover myself up as discreetly and quickly as possible. My knees snap back together and I sit up in the chair and swallow hard. I start getting up saying, "I think I'd better go."

Liz speaks for the first time in several minutes, saying, "Wait. Aren't you even going to thank her?"

I look meekly down at Cassie and say very quietly, "Thank you. That was wonderful."

Cassie smiles and says, "I know a way that you can really thank me properly."

Suddenly very nervous, I say, "Um, I've never done anything like this before. So I'm not sure I'd know what to do."

At this stage I'm not sure if I want to stay, or to get out of there as fast as possible. I know what she's going to want me to do. But I'm not sure that I'm ready to do it. She makes up my mind for me by gently taking my hand, standing both of us up, and leading me out towards the bedroom. I follow timidly behind, being led by her tiny hand.

When we reach the bed, she turns to me and kisses me gently on the lips. She stares into my eyes as she gently pushes my shirt back off my shoulders onto the floor. She pulls my bra down and lets it fall to join the shirt. Finally, she unzips my school uniform skirt and lets it drop leaving me completely naked. Then she gently pushes me backwards down onto the bed. She slides her yoga pants down her legs and kicks them aside. Now she's naked too. She crawls onto the bed and lies down on her side next to me. She takes my face into her hands, and kisses me very gently and sensuously. Those lips are just so soft.

She takes my hand and places it on her breast. I stroke gently and she purrs like a kitten. She sits astride me, and brings her face down within an inch of mine. She whispers to me, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. Making you cum was its own reward."

"But I do want to," I whisper in reply, sounding a lot more certain than I really am. "I'm just not sure that I know what to do."

"Just do what you think you'd like to have done to you. You'll be great."

"Ok, I'll try," I whisper as I stroke her arse cheeks with my palms. "Bring your pussy up here," I say, trying to sound confident.

"My what?..."

The words come out of me like a little growl, "... your cunt." Saying that makes me shiver inside -- I've never used the word before.

She leans up and walks her legs up either side of my body so that her pussy is right in front of my face. I've never seen one so close before -- I've looked at my own in a mirror, but nothing like this. There's not a hair on it, and the lips are pink and swollen. The tip of her clit is peeking out from under its hood. I tentatively run the tip of my tongue up one side of her labia and down the other. Her skin is perfectly smooth and the taste is slightly sweaty. As my tongue touches her, she gasps and jumps slightly. Then she lowers herself back down so her pussy is gently pressed against my face. I slide my tongue inside her and lick the edges of her vagina... her cunt. I bring my hand around the back of her thigh and gently push my finger inside her - she's very tight. I can now feel and taste her fluids dripping out of her. I move my tongue up to her clit and lick it gently which makes her shudder. Using my hand on her arse, I pull her towards my mouth so I can get to her clit better. I wrap my lips around it and suck gently. Looking upwards, I can see her head thrown back and she's panting. She's pinching and stretching both her nipples. I quickly flick my tongue back and forth over her clit and, after only a few seconds, she cries out and cums hard.

After nearly a minute of ecstatic gasping and shuddering, she collapses on top of me. I roll her sideways and slide from underneath her. She moves down and kisses me gently on the lips saying, "Thank you."

Just then I hear the cry of another orgasm. We both look towards the side of the bed where we see Liz sitting on a chair, naked. We were so caught up in what we were doing that I didn't even notice her come into the room. She's got one hand squeezing a nipple while the other is stuck between her legs which are locked together. There's a look of ecstasy on her face - her eyes are rolled back and her mouth shaped into an O.

After the few seconds it takes her to come down from her orgasm, she smiles at us. Cassie holds out a welcoming hand to her and she climbs onto the bed and takes Cassie's hand. She looks Cassie in the eyes and says, "That was so beautiful -- watching you cum makes me so excited."

They begin to kiss and run their hands over each others' backs. Then they lie down next to me on the bed and entwine themselves as they caress each other. I lay there watching them for a while. But, as I watch, I feel more and more left out. Eventually, I get off the bed, grab my clothes and sneak out the door. I quickly put on my shirt and skirt without doing them up, listening to their moans and groans of pleasure. I then grab my bag, stuff my bra and knickers into it, and leave their house.

I run back home and let myself in the front door. The house is dark and silent. I don't turn on any lights -- just strip off my clothes and jump into bed naked. I lay on my back in the half light of my room and stare at the ceiling. What have I done?? It was certainly unexpected. I always thought that my first time would be with a boy on a date. I'm no longer a virgin! Well, for some definitions of virgin, I suppose I still am. But in my heart, I know that what I just did was to have sex. I lay there thinking for a long time. Eventually, my memories get around to the way they were kissing when I left. I felt very sad that such a wonderful experience ended with me feeling like a third wheel.

I'm still laying there an hour later when my phone beeps. It's a text from Liz. She says, "We both want to apologise for ignoring you like that -- it was very inconsiderate. We know that you had just experienced something huge for the first time. We'd like to talk to you about it. Please call us tomorrow. Love Cassie and Liz. OOOXXX :-)."

I put the phone down and lie back. A small smile comes to my lips as I think about the evening - I realise that I don't have any regrets. I fall asleep with that little smile on my face.

12