Sitting on Dad's Lap Ch. 01: A Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll walk with daddy," Ashlynn says taking my hand in hers.

My wife nods and turns and heads towards the bathrooms. Ashlynn leads me deeper into the shadows and without a word squats down and pulls out my cock. She looks at it gently stroking it and I lean back letting her. She kisses the tip, then takes the whole thing into her mouth and begins to give me one of the most erotic blow jobs I ever experienced. She wasn't all that talented, but being half in the bag, combined with the multiple taboos made it so much better.

My daughter made up for in enthusiasm what she lacked inexperience. I thought my cock was hard before. I was wrong, It was stiff before, now it was hard. I didn't want to waste my load in her mouth knowing that with the amount of alcohol I consumed it was unlikely I would get a second erection. I pulled myself out of her warm mouth and pulled her up. I kissed her as I had never kissed any woman since my honeymoon. Decades of pent up passion were focused in this kiss. The duel our tongues fought made the sword fight between Inigo Montoya and the Dread Pirate Roberts look like a square dance.

Regrettably, I broke the kiss and spun Ashlynn around, so she could lean up against the wall. I squatted down and with my hands, I pulled open her dress at the split. I pulled it up so that her pussy was exposed to the cool night air and my intense gaze. It was the cutest most perfect pussy I had ever seen. I couldn't resist. I buried my face in my daughter's sopping wet pussy and began to lick it all over. She groaned out loud as my tongue began to probe her folds and explore the most intimate part of her body.

The clacking of heels on cement announced my wife's imminent arrival and my probable arrest and divorce. But I just couldn't stop. How could something so wrong be so wonderful? Ashlynn dropped her gown and pulled it closed hiding me from view. Knowing my wife was only a few feet away from me, while I was hidden under my daughter's silk gown, licking her pussy, in public, was probably the single most erotic experience anyone has ever had.

"Are you okay? You seem flushed? Why are you breathing so hard? Where's your dad?" she asked Ashlynn as I tried to move as little as possible while continuing to feast on her slit.

"Dad went to the bathroom. We were walking over by the woods and a skunk started to chase us. We had to run our asses off to avoid getting sprayed." Ashlynn said between gasps as I found her erect clit with my mouth and started to suck it into my mouth.

Her body weight shifted putting more pressure on my face as I heard her say "Mom umm my...my legs are a bit un...unsteady. C...c...can you go get me a co...coke. I need th...th..th...the sugar aaaaa...nd the caffeine."

"Sure honey." my wife said, heading to the vending machines around the corner.

Once my wife walked away, Ashlynn whispered "Hurry daddy I'm so close to cumming. I can't wait. Finish me off. Lick my pussy and drink my cum daddy."

I started to tongue fuck my daughter as hard as I could and flicking her clit. With one of my hands I reached behind her and found her other crack and began to explore this new area until I found what I was looking for. Simultaneously I bit her clit hard and shoved a finger into her puckered asshole. She gasped and her body went rigid. A second later, I was rewarded with a flood of cream as her legs began to shake and she grabbed my head and mashed it against her sexpot. I drank every drop I could and licked some of her nectar off her thighs.

Suddenly we heard my wife returning, so I jumped up and ran around the corner out of sight. I went into the mens' room and looked at my face in the mirror. It was covered in wonderful smelling delectable tasting teen pussy cream, made all the better because I got it fresh from my daughter. I reluctantly washed my face and hands to hide the evidence of my infidelity from my wife.

Returning to the car, my wife and daughter were nowhere to be found. I opened the passenger door and sat down to wait for them, wondering what they were doing. Several minutes later my wife shows up at the car sans daughter. "Where's Ashlynn?" I ask concerned.

"She went to the bathroom." my wife says coldly.

"Something wrong?" I ask worried that my daughter confessed what we did to my wife, and she was processing it.

She turns and looks at me "How could you leave your daughter all alone after that experience?" she sounding annoyed.

I was confused for a second, then I remembered the cover story Ashlynn used. "She said she was fine and Pepe Le Peu scared the bejesus out of me. If I hadn't run to the bathroom, my clothes would be unwearable.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

I was saved from answering when Ashlynn walked around the corner. I swung my legs into the car and my wife held Ashlynn's hand as she climbed in. Ashlynn sat on my left leg, with her legs over my right leg sitting almost sideways. My wife walked around the car and started it.

"Wait, I left my soda on the roof", Ashlynn yelled, and jumped out of the car, before I could close the door. I watched as she winked at me and put a single finger against her full pouty lips and began to quickly strip out of her gown. I was puzzled when she stood there naked for several seconds letting me look at her body, not as my daughter, but as a desirable woman I was going to fuck, and fuck soon.

Ashlynn sat in the same position as before and I could see everything. Her pussy was completely clean-shaven and her lips were engorged and shiny from her earlier orgasm. Her nipples were painfully erect and were ripe for being kissed and sucked. Once she was in position, she draped the gown over us like a blanket, hiding anything we were doing from prying eyes.

As soon as we were back on the interstate her hand pulled my dick out of my shorts and began to stroke it. I leaned in and kissed her again as my hands began to freely explore her now naked body. We kissed as my hands got intimately familiar with the flesh of her stomach and breasts. My other hand was fondling her pussy which was still saturated in her girl cream. She broke the kiss and put her head on my shoulder, just like she did when she was a little girl, the innocence of the gesture and the taboo nature of our behavior was a huge turn on. Ashlynn whispered to me. "Take your shorts off daddy, I want the cock that made me fill me.

I had to bite my tongue hard to stop myself from cumming when I heard those words and her warm breath on my ear. She lifted herself off me, and I lifted myself off the seat so we worked together to

slide my shorts down my legs freeing my cock and balls for her. She pulled the dress aside and took a good look at my dick. She gasped and whispered in my ear "Daddy, it's so big. I've never had one that big in my teenage cunt. I don't know if it will fit, but I wanna try."

Before she could shift positions, I took advantage of the moment. Leaning my head down, I captured her nipple between my lips and sucked it into my mouth. She gasped in delight, as I sucked on it hard and nibbled on it with my teeth. My hand found her other breast which was still covered, and I began to pinch and yank on her nipple. I could tell she loved it by the sounds she was making and the way her cream was gushing out of her body.

Her words didn't register right away because I was preoccupied with not blasting my cum from the handjob I was getting, not to mention enjoying the sensation of one nipple in my mouth, one in my hand, and my fingers playing with her sticky sweet hole. When her words penetrated the fog of lust and alcohol shrouding my brain, I swelled with pride. I knew I wasn't unusually large, but what man doesn't want to be told he has the biggest dick his partner has ever seen.

Releasing her nipple from my mouth, she carefully lifted herself off my leg and pushed my legs together. She put one leg on each side of mine and grabbing my cock, she slowly lowered herself towards it.

I was fighting not to cum too soon. I didn't want to explode before I had time to enjoy the first teenage pussy I would slide into since I was a teen myself. As her body descended toward my shaft, Star Trek popped into my head. As Father and daughter, we were about to break the final frontier... My shuttlecraft was about to dock in the daughter ship I thought to myself. I shook my head at what a geek I was, and then I felt it. Her pussy had made first contact. She paused and took a deep breath.

My head was twisted at a weird angle so I could watch my cock enter my daughter for the first time. She grabbed my dick more firmly and began to lower herself. I gasped as I was enveloped in her velvety warm wet slit. She paused and lifted herself a bit leaving only the head inside her. With a loud sigh, she lowered herself taking my entire shaft.

My hands gripped the tops of her thighs, holding her in place. "Don't move unless you want this to end real quick," I breathe into her ear. I lay my head back against the headrest and breathe deeply trying to reduce my balls from boiling to simmer. I began to mentally review client data from work to take my mind off the unbelievable pleasure coursing through my body.

After several minutes I had myself somewhat under control and released Ashlynn's thighs. My hands slide up her body to her breasts which I began to squeeze and rub, whispering in her ear, "go ahead baby, fuck your daddy. ride daddy's cock until he fills his little girls cunt with the same cream that gave her life." Ashlynn shuddered in a mini orgasm at my words.

She began to rotate her hips on my dick as she surrendered to the passion that consumed us both. I thrust into her, my movements limited by her weight on top of me, but any movement increased the pleasure I was feeling. Ashlynn began to match my thrusts as we speed down the highway.

"Hey, you guys want a bite to eat? There's a 24-hour drive-thru at the next exit."

"I could go for a nice big, hot, thick, juicy, wiener. My mouth is watering just thinking about it." Ashlynn replied, "and a thick, white, creamy milkshake to wash it down with." My dick jumped at her words knowing what she was saying. While Ashlynn was talking with her mother, she never stopped sliding her tight cunt on my dick.

"What about you babe? You want somethin' to eat?"

"What I want isn't on the menu of any drive-thru!" I reply. My daughter giggled and her pussy muscles squeezed my dick as she continued to rock her hips.

"Well when we get home, maybe that can be on the menu." My wife says

"No more sex jokes please." Ashlynn said in a teasing tone, "I can't fuckin' take much more, and if you keep it up, I just might cum up with my own." I made my dick jump inside her to let her know I got her reference.

My wife laughed as she took the exit and followed the signs to the restaurant. "Seriously babe, you want something?"

"I have a sudden craving for a banana cream pie and a cream soda."

"What!" my wife says as my daughter's laughter clues her in on the pun.

"Are you for real?" My wife asks as Ashlynn's body shook with laughter making her tight teen cunt spasm on my dick.

"No! I'll have a large order of onion rings, and a 7up." then I whisper in Ashlynn's ear, "I have my wiener up your onion ring." She moans or groans, I wasn't sure but she kept riding my dick as I played with her nipples that were so hard they could cut diamonds.

My wife pulls up to the speaker and places our orders. Then we pull up to the window and wait for our food. While waiting, I saw a video camera mounted on a pole pointing into our car. "Hey, baby want to put on a show for these poor fools stuck at work I say pointing to the camera. Ashlynn looks up and seeing the camera she whips the gown off of our bodies and drops it to the floor, exposing her whole body to the camera.

I moaned in pleasure and began to rock my hips to increase the joggle of her naked breasts, as she began to ham up her pleasure for the camera. Several times she pushed herself up so hard that my cock escaped her warm wanton folds exposing my dick to the lucky person monitoring the feed. After several minutes of our public lewdness, I heard the cashier say here's most of your food, Just waiting on the onion rings to finish cooking. It'll be another minute or so."

Ashlynn pushed herself off my hard dick once again exposing me to the camera. Somehow she was able to turn her body around so she was facing me. She put one knee on each side of my body and lowered herself onto my cock. I gasped as her pussy swallowed my dick again. As she began to furiously ride me making sure to come up high enough that the camera would record my dick coated in her juices fucking her pussy.

"Cum for me daddy. I want you to cum on camera. I want the loser who's stuck watching that camera to see my daddy's cum blast out of his big hard dick, all over my ass."

That was all it took. I pulled my dick out of her cunt and felt her trap it between her wonderfully firm ass cheeks and keep the friction going as I bit my lip to keep from grunting as my dick convulsed and shot hot cum onto my daughters back. The first blast landed between her shoulder blades and started to run down her spine. Each powerful blast landed on her back as my body spasmed in orgasm. Just as the last of my load oozed out onto her ass cheeks, we started to pull away from the drive-through. I waved at the camera and Ashlynn twisted around and blew it a kiss.

"For the third goddamn time, can one of you take this food!" My wife's annoyed voice came over the present that was acting as a barrier between her and the taboo fuck fest that my daughter and I had been involved in for almost an hour.

"Oh, sorry honey I was daydreaming, and I think Ashlynn fell asleep," I replied reaching over to take the bags from her hand.

Ashlynn had her hands wrapped around my neck and was holding me tight, on the verge of her orgasm. If her mom hadn't spoken at just that moment, she would have been wracked with pleasure right now. "Soon baby, soon, daddy will make you happy." he just gripped me tighter and started to kiss my neck as I pulled out the food we had ordered. I put our drinks in the cup holders, figuring Missy had kept hers. Then I took out my onion rings and her hot dog. Looking in the bag, I saw all that was left was a large soft pretzel with a few packs of mustard and some cheese sauce.

Handing Missy's food back to her, I say "Thanks for this babe it hits the spot." While using some napkins to wipe my cum from my daughters back.

"Yes, it's just what I wanted," Ashlynn said as I cleaned her up.

"You guys are acting weird. You got a hot dog and onion rings and are acting like it's Beef Stroganoff." Missy says as we get back on the highway to finish our journey home.

"All the action wore me out," Ashlynn said. "I needed a protein injection."

"Ashlynn!" my wife said in mock horror.

"I must be tired. I'm starting to make sex jokes like you guys," she says rubbing her ass on my now flaccid dick.

"Besides babe, when we get home you can be the one Stroganoff the beef."

"Dad!" Ashlynn said sounding just like her mother, and all three of us cracked up. While we were all joking around, I secretly slipped an onion ring around one end of my daughter's hot dog and found another one that was the perfect size for an idea I had.

Ashlynn squirmed around so she would be facing forward, and I handed her the hot dog. She looked at it in puzzlement. "My wiener, your mother's pussy and it goes in your mouth" I whisper to her. She didn't say anything, but the way her naked pussy began to rub on my cock told me she loved the idea. "Go on baby! Show me what you want to do to daddy's dick as it fucks mommy's pussy."

She licked the hot dog where it overhung the bun, right next to the onion ring. I sighed as I envisioned this happening at home. I had never before seen someone eat a hot dog so erotically. I would never be able to visit a Nathans without getting a boner, but it was worth it.

Once she finished that, I was hard again and her pussy was resting right on top of my dick, her lips hugging the shaft. I wasn't inside her, but my cock was still between her lips. "Daddy your hot dick is rubbing my clit," she says rocking her hips on me to finish herself off. It didn't take long before she grunts and starts to writhe around having finally reached the climax that had been building since we left the rest area almost an hour ago.

When she had control of her own body again, she leaned back against me. Sighing she said, "How long before we get home?"

"About 20 or 30 minutes" Missy replies.

"Daddy, can I eat your last onion ring?"

"It's all yours, baby," I reply loud enough for my wife to hear. Then in a low voice only she can hear, "I saved it for you..." I picked it up with my left hand and reached for her left hand with my right. Taking her left hand in my right, I held up the onion ring and slid it onto her ring finger. "...with this ring, I thee bed" I paraphrased the famous line we had heard just a few hours ago.

"Daddy?" she said looking at her finger and then me.

"That is my promise that you will always be welcome to join me in my bed, no matter what."

"Oh, daddy she said as tears filled her eyes. I've wanted to be your lover since I was 15, and was always jealous of Kelli thinking you two were lovers."

I kissed the top of her head and whispered "I've never made love to anyone but your mother since we got married, until tonight...well, except that one night on our honeymoon, but that's another story. No woman has ever filled me with the passion, the desire, the animal lust as you did tonight. I promise you that one night soon our little fantasy will happen."

Ashlynn twisted around and kissed me on the mouth her tongue even more aggressive than the first time we kissed. My cock which had started to get erect shot to full size in record time. Breaking the kiss, she said "No daddy! we can't. You need to take care of mommy when we get home."

I knew she was right, but I still wanted to fuck her tight wet twat once more. I resigned myself to playing with her tits as we turned off the interstate and begin the journey through the surface streets to our house. While I squeezed and fondled Ashlynn's breasts she kept lightly rubbing my cock, to keep it hard and ready for my wife when we got home. Ashlynn knew just how to touch me to keep me hard and horny without going so far that it would lead to another blast of cum on her naked skin.

Turning onto our street, less than a mile from our house, Ashlynn and I went into a panic. Her dress was on the floor, and there was no way either of us could reach it to cover up and my shorts were around my ankles and under her gown. "What the fuck are we going to do?" she asked as our house came into view.

"As soon as the car stops, open the door grab your gown, and wrap it around yourself. I'll yank up my shorts, and then pick you up and carry you to bed..."

Ashlynn interrupted me, "No daddy you need to take care of mommy toni..."

"Let me finish.." I interrupted her. "telling mommy you fell asleep. Once we get to your room, I can put you down and go take a quick shower before joining mommy in bed."

"Thank God we're home," Missy announced turning into our driveway and hitting the opener. We drove into the garage, and as soon as the car stopped my door was thrown open, Ashlynn jumped out and grabbed her gown off the floorboards. She quickly wrapped herself in it as I yanked up my shorts. Jumping out of the car, I swept her up into my arms and called out. "Ashlynn's asleep, I' m going to put her to bed, then I need a shower, I'm sweaty from the ride. I'll meet you in bed." As I hurried into the house before my wife could ask any questions.

Practically running through the darkened house I prayed that I wouldn't trip on anything as I ran up the stairs and down the hall. Safely making it to Ashlynn's bedroom she reached down and opened the door and I stepped over the threshold, neither of us missing the symbolism. Before I could put her down, she was kissing me and pulling me to her. Her hungry eyes begged me to stay, but now it was my turn to be the strong one.