Sitting on Dad's Lap Ch. 01: A Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I so want to baby," I say to her unspoken request, "and one night soon I will. But for now, we can't." I say putting her down on her bed. She pouted and opened her dress so I could get a good long look at her beautiful body. Leaning down I kissed each nipple and rubbed her clit. Tearing myself away, I stood up and turned to the door.

"Daddy before you leave..." I turned back to her and she dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts exposing my hard dick and taking it in her mouth, she started to rub her pretty cunt as she sucked me to full hardness. Pulling her head away, she looked at me in the eyes "Go make mommy as happy as you made me, and one day we can all make each other happy."

I nod and smile, taking one last long hard look at my baby girl, and pull up my shorts as I leave her room. As I shut the door I hear a slight buzz, and she moans "Oh daddy fuck my pussy, while mommy sits on my face." I pause willing myself not to look back. I pull the door closed and head into the master bath.

My wife hadn't made it to our room yet, so I stripped off my clothes and threw them in the hamper, and turned on the water to very hot, and begin to scrub all traces of my daughter from my body. I take extra care to wash my cock and balls making sure no trace of her, or my earlier orgasm remained.

I dry myself off and wrapping a towel around my waist, I walk into the bedroom where my wife is standing in the heels and hose she wore to the wedding, but the rest of her outfit was like nothing I had seen before. I didn't even have words to describe it except what I said to her. "HOLY! FUCKING! HELL! YOU LOOK AMAZING!"

She smiles and does a pirouette. "Do you like it?" she asks innocently batting her eyelashes at me as I just stare and drool at her. It was white and looked very bridal. "Kelli showed it to me in a catalog and told me it was what she was wearing under her wedding dress, and would be wearing tonight when she and Dave..." That was the last word spoken as I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed burying my face into her exposed and freshly waxed pussy.

"There's your cream soda she said as I noisily slurped on the place my new lover was pulled out of 18 years ago. Knowing that made it even hotter, and I buried my face as deep as possible into her and greedily sucked on her cream. Missy was moaning and bucking her hips as I drove my tongue deeper into the recesses of her body. I idly wondered if a plastic surgeon was working on tongue extensions so I could get my tongue deeper into her.

All too soon she moaned "fuck me now or lose me forever," and I goosed her ass. It was a game we had played every time we make love. The first time we made love was in a movie theater. We were watching Top Gun and when I slid into her, Meg Ryan said: "Take me to bed or lose me forever." Since that night she always repeated that line when she wanted my dick inside her.

I reluctantly pulled my face away from her, giving her clit one last flick with my tongue causing her to shudder in pleasure. I climbed up her body and she smiled at me and said "Daddy, Dave got called out of town on business on our wedding night. Since you are my favorite man in the whole wide world, I decided to spend my wedding night with you."

I shuddered at how much her voice sounded like Kelli's. I didn't respond for fear my voice would betray my thoughts, she whispered in my ear "I won't be mad but I always wondered...did you ever fuck Kelli?"

My cock grew as she said that in my ear, and I drove it home. "Oh God daddy. You're so big...bigger than Dave. It feels so good daddy." I began to furiously thrust into Missy picturing Kelli wearing the same lingerie my wife was wearing. Just then I realized what a lucky man I was. I have an 18-year-old daughter who wants to sleep with me and is willing to share me with her gorgeous mother, and a second daughter that just might join in the family fun.

I savagely fucked Missy roughly squeezing her tits and pulling her nipples. Sweat was dripping off my body and each time a drop landed on her body she convulsed in pleasure. All too soon my balls were boiling and my dick was tensing up in preparation to blast my cum deep into my wife's pussy.

I grunted, "I'm about to blow..."

"No daddy don't! I'm not on the pill. Cum on my face daddy, I'm not ready to have a baby."

My senses went onto overload, and I pulled my cock from her slit and aimed at her face. The first blast comes a fraction of a second later, and to me, it sounded like a howitzer, as each blast exploded from my dick and found it's target. The first salvo landed in her left eye and across the bridge of her nose, the second blast soon followed and splashed onto her right cheek. Each time my cum struck her face she moaned in desire as her fingers were jackhammering into her cunt. The third blast went right into her parted lips and it was so forceful it unexpectedly went into her throat causing her to choke, which made her fingers ram into her faster. The fourth blast was the last one and it was the smallest but it hit her as her orgasm overtook her body and sent her into full body convulsions as she gasped and moaned and I let the last of my cum spill from my cock onto her hot naked flesh.

Losing my balance from the power of my orgasm, I fell to the floor weak as a newborn kitten, listening to my wife as her orgasm ended. I just lay there breathing trying to regain control of my body, listening to my wife panting from her explosion.

I pull myself up using the bed and sit on it. My wife lay there looking so sexy in her lingerie, with her face covered in cum, and a sheen of sweat covering her skin, I couldn't resist. I picked up my cell phone and took several dozen pictures of her. I even took some extreme close up video of her body starting from her cute toes and working up to her still wet pussy and then on to each breast where there was just a bit of cum visible, and I continued up to her face which was almost unrecognizable it had so much cum on it.

Putting my phone down, I took her hand in mine and just held it waiting until she was ready to speak. "God that was intense.". She sighed as she tried to sit up. I help her up and handed her several tissues from the nightstand to wipe her face off with. Taking a deep breath she looked at me without taking the tissues from me.

"Honey, I need to know, did you ever fuck our daughter?"

Not wanting to lie, I looked her square in the eye and said "The last time I saw Kelli naked was when she was 6 and I was bathing her while you were out of town when she had that broken arm. We never did anything like that. Nodding she accepted my answer, not thinking to ask about Ashlynn, and I exhaled in relief.

"She would you know. She told me more than once, the reason she married Dave is that he could be your twin brother, and you even have the same job at the same firm. She has a bit of an Electra Complex."

My dick tried to stir, but my balls sent in a rain check since they were drained of cum. My dick said what the hell and started to grow anyway.

"I know how you feel about her, hell the whole family does and we all know she wants you and you want her. When she gets home, you have my permission to make love to her."

I stood there in shock...was my wife suggesting I sleep with my married daughter. I couldn't help but wonder if she was having sex, or at least looking for permission to fuck our sons. "Umm if I did take you up on that very generous offer, would that mean you would get to be with Dave or the boys? I ask with great trepidation.

"To be honest, I had never even considered that, until tonight. The boys and Dave had a bit too much to drink and were on the dance floor grinding away, and they didn't realize that they had started grinding on me. I was surprised at how big they had gotten...down there." She lifts her eyes in embarrassment, looking everywhere but at me. If I had had just a few more drinks, I would have let all four of them fuck me in the hotel."

I couldn't believe her confession. There was a small part of me angry at her and the boys, there was a bigger part that was saying dude she's horny and I'm erect, go for it. But I reminded myself that I had fucked my youngest daughter less than an hour ago, and she didn't know it. I decided this was not the time to confess to her, but to reassure her I wasn't mad and to plant the idea that maybe it was okay with me if she decided to be more than a mother to our four boys, now that Dave was part of the family.

I leaned close to her and said in a husky voice, "If you ever have a chance to pleasure the boys or Dave, like you did me, it's okay with me. All I ask is that you tell me all about it soon afterward."

Her eyes met mine and we kissed. It wasn't a passionate kiss but it was powerful and brought us emotionally closer than we ever had been before. We stared at each other silently for over an hour, just holding hands and enjoying our new found freedom. As the sun was rising, She stood up and went into the bathroom to wash her face. I laid down naked in our bed, and soon Missy joined me wearing nothing but a smile. She was laying on her side facing away from me, and I slide up against her and reached over her body gently holding her breast. She moaned in pleasure and I moved my hips against her and she spread her legs.

My hard cock easily found her wet hole and we slowly and gently made love. No words were exchanged, this was not for pleasure this was the joining of two people into one. It was the most intense experience I had ever had. After what seemed like a week of long slow strokes into my wife's pussy, my dick finally convinced my balls to send a rush order of cum, and once again I emptied myself into a warm wet pussy.

As my seed filled her, my wife moaned and grasped the hand holding her breast pushing it into the soft flesh, whispering "I love you so much"

"I love you too," I reply as we lay there joined together, never wanting to pull apart.

As she drifted off to sleep, I said "Mike the bellboy was right." as we lay in bed together, glowing from our lovemaking. "Ashlynn and I did grow a lot closer during the car ride. I think we'll be spending a lot of time together from now on."

Glad to hear it dear." she murmured sleepily as I lightly caress her naked breast. Missy drifted off to sleep, and I lay there wondering what life was going to be like from now on, wondering how to get Kelli to go for a road trip on my lap. Maybe with Dave driving this time.

8========D

Whether or not you liked this story, please let me know. I don't get paid to write. Your comments, votes, likes, follows, and shares are what encourages me to continue writing. Feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.