All Comments on 'Sitting on My Son's Lap'

by retired04

Sort by:
  • 804 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So basically you molested your son...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
blahe53e

boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Think ....

I think Mom and Son are just looking to die with a smile on there face.! lol

Good read but who in there right mind would fuck there Mother with his Dad inches

away and the smell of "SEX" in the car had to be hitting his 'Nose' .!* Better hope that Dad does not want a quickie in the rest stop bathroom.* That would be funny.!* lol

Good story though but just a little on the wild side.***

You got a "5" though from me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Dialogue!

Great hot use of innuendo to tell this story- very erotic!

hard7incherhard7incherover 11 years ago
hot writng.

Hot stuff.

LovetotasteyouokLovetotasteyouokover 11 years ago
Hot read

Very nicely done, would like to have that happen to me. Thanks for sharing

musicman88musicman88over 11 years ago
Mom ridind son's lap

In some circles this is a very acceptable practice, especially mine. Loved it. Never fucked my mom but did fuck my mom-in-law in a motel room in Texas once. Quite a pleasurable event for us both. She is 18 years older than me but one hot lady with 38C cups and a very stiff clit.

Loved the heat of this story even though it had a little levity in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot time with mom:

My dad worked out of state,for most of his working life...Mom and I were ,alone most of the month...Dad would come home one week end,a month..The rest of the time,it was the two of us alone..I was thirteen, when I walked in on mom,just she got out of the shower..She was totally nude,when I opened the door..I was embarrassed,when I saw her,I closed the door,walking away with the hardest dick I ever had..When she came back into the den,she explained,that I should not worry about seeing her nude,that that was part of life,and my errection,was part of becoming a young man..We were always very close,being alone most of the time...We talked,she was telling me how much she missed dad,and wished he was home more often..The weather turned stormy,before we went to bed...Mom was scared of storms,and ask If I would sleep,in bed with her...I was laying there,thinking of her next to me,My dick became very hard...The weather became worse,and she ask me to hold her close...I knew she could feel my hard dick against her ass. She moved back against,me getting closer..I was so fucking hard,that my dick was jumping,and she could feel it..After a few minutes she turned to face me,and explained,not to worry,that this was normal for a young man.Then she reached inside my shorts,taking my hard` dick,into her hand...I thought I was going to cum right then...She got out of bed,revoved her gown,and panties..Standing in the nude,I could see her.Then pulling the sheet off my body,I was ask to roll onto my back.She removed my shorts,and placed her knees,on either side of me,she took my dick,holding it as she slid down on me..I started shooting cum inside her cunt..She never moved,staying still as I shot up into her...After a few minutes,my dick was hard again...Mom started riding me,slow at first,then getting faster...I could hear her moaning,telling me to fuck her deep,as she was riding my hard dick...She had placed my hands on her big tits,I was rubbing her nipples with my thumbs..When she started cumming,hre cunt walls was milking my hard dick,as I shot another load deep in her... That was the night,mom and I became lovers...After that night,we always went to sleep in the same bed,every night,except,on the weekends dad came home.. Mom explained that I was more endowed,than dad and was a better lover....Thanks mom,for the sex lessions...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
always had a fantasy fucking my young mom.

although your story is hot, very hot, I can only dream about what could have been with my mom. She had me when she was fifteen, raped by a married man who live next door. So mom was always young growing up. When I was in puberty mom was only thirty years old and to me she was a goddess. I tried everything in the book I guess to try and fuck her but never succeeded. The closest was at a New years party. She got pretty wasted and I practically had to put her to bed, take her clothes off and tuck her in. I saw her naked and I even crawled in bed with her. But I chickened out. Mom probably would not have known if I even fucked her but I just couldn't do it, I mean I could, but the guilt was too strong. I did put my finger in her pussy though, which was the high light of that night at fifteen.

sterlingersterlingerover 11 years ago
i agree with that one person

it was very very hot. i'll even admit that i cummed

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
GOOD STORY BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A FOUR TIME RERUN. MOM, DAD, SON..GOING HOME .FROM THE BEACH..MOM, AUNT, SON..GOING TO SEE GRANDMA...MOM ,DAD, SON..GOING TO COLLAGE..MOM ,DAD , SON..GOING HOME FROM CAMPING..THAT ALL I CAN REMEMBER RIGHT NOW.I ALSO HEAR TELL ALMOST THE SAME NUMBER OF MOM DRIVE , DAUGHTER ON DADS LAP..................................LAROC OF AGES .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reminder

The story should have included a little reminder of the trip 9 months later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice one

I love mother - son sex stories and this one is nice.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 11 years ago
More!!

Ohh.. I'd love one where he fucks into her sweaty ass! More, more!!

joe32112joe32112about 11 years ago
Joy Ride

I like the way you played the dialogue with two different meanings. There are some hymonym errors you should fix. Very distracting. i'm guessing you speak something other than English?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh Mom...

That was effin' hot. The word play between Mother and Son was too cool, I was just getting hard thinking about it, no hands and my 66 y.o. cock was at attention. THANKS -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

hope for a sequel

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexabout 11 years ago
Exclusive preview of my sequel to retired04's incest classic: "Sitting on My Son's Lap Pt. II"

ā€œWell dear, no hot dogs. Looks like itā€™s one of those breakfast-all-day dinersā€¦that OK with you guys?ā€ Dad asked as he pulled the car into the dusty, roadside truck stop.

ā€œThatā€™s fine honey, breakfast is goodā€¦ any time of dayā€¦ right, Mike?ā€ Mom said, faking a yawn and smiling as she looked up at me, trying to hide the risky, panting lilt in her voice.

She was still sitting on my lap, grinding her plump, meaty ass on my crotch while I had my hands on her hips, hitching her skirt a little as I thrust back at her.

ā€œUghā€¦yeah, momā€¦ā€ I grunted. I hoped Dad understood that as an affirmative to her question and not the moan of pleasure it really was.

Her thin, summer dress and panties and my shorts and boxers were the only barriers right now as we continued our dry humping, and I was enjoying the ride for as long as I could before we had to stop soon.

Ten miles ago, it was a whole different story I chuckled to myself.

The day had started innocently enough.

It was a hot, late August morning (nearing noon) when Dad, Mom and I finally finished filling our car to the brim with all my stuff that Iā€™d be taking to college, five hours away. I thought we had everything packed, then realized last minute my big, flat screen TV had been left out and insisted we make room for it. Little did I know that my immature insistence on taking that hunk of electronics would be my ticket to a fun, all-day ride with my sexy, mature Mom.

She had had me (her only child) when she was only 19 and now eighteen years later, she was still in the prime of her life and looked it. Mom was petite; maybe just over 5 feet tall, with wavy, shoulder-length, dark brown hair and big, brown eyes that had naturally long lashes. She looks a lot like that actress Mary-Louise Parker from the show ā€œWeedsā€, but about ten years younger and in my opinion much prettier and with a cuter face. Of course, a few hours ago I wasnā€™t thinking about any of this as we already were starting off late for our trip and I was a little ticked off at Mom for delaying our departure by making us all shower again before leaving. I didnā€™t see any point in it and just wanted to get going, but it was a hot day and we were all sweaty from hauling and packing all my stuff.

Finally, we were ready to go and it was then the full realization hit me that with my big 42ā€ TV taking up most of the middle of the front seat, there was really hardly any room for Mom and me to fit. Dad and I hopped in first. He took a look at me and asked if Mom and I were going to be alright, barely able to see over the TV (it was turned sideways with the screen facing my side of the car). Mom squeezed in and plopped on my lap and said she was fine, mentioning she was more worried if Dad could even be able to drive.

We hit the road at last and I gazed absentmindedly in the side-view mirror, bidding farewell as we drove along: to my house, my neighborhood and all the familiar places I had know the past 18 years. Mom hardly weighed anything at all, and it was only when we hit the highway maybe twenty minutes later that I noticed here she was, sitting on my crotch, her smooth bare legs touching mine. My last thoughts just before this had been about my ex-girlfriend, with whom I had just broken up a week ago (she was going to a different college and claimed a long-distance relationship wouldnā€™t work and we should just part amicably). The mixed feelings of maybe never seeing her again and the frustration of not having had any pussy the last week were on my mind when I suddenly realized here was my Mom-- her warm, sexy butt pressed firmly on my cock and pent-up balls, with only a few layers of fabric in between. To my horror, my repressed lust was getting the better of me and I was getting a boner! Mom surely would have to have now felt the sprouting log of my erection as it responded to the unintended female stimulation her ass had caused. She had switched the radio on and I tried to focus on the music to take my mind off the awkward situation, but it wasnā€™t working.

I got a little light-headed and, having nothing else to steady myself with, inadvertently brushed against Momā€™s bare thighs with my hands. Mom began squirming a little and it was then that I noticed her dress and skirt had ridden up. She made some small-talk with me, asking if I felt OK, but I could sense from her steadily more rhythmic writhing atop me that Mom was beginning to enjoy this. She grasped my hands and placed them back on her thighs. Her sly grin and the glazed look in her eyes as she fluttered her lashes up at me (her lustful, silent message for me to go on?) was all the implicit permission I needed, and before long we were both giving in to natureā€™s urges and there was no sham between us. We were dry humping!

***STAY TUNED...FULL STORY COMING SOON!***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Writing like a man

You are writing as if you were a women, but but your writing seems like a man to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVE this

Loved it with the mother being a fuck slut for her son.

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexabout 11 years ago
Part II is now officially out:

http://www.literotica.com/s/sitting-on-my-sons-lap-pt-02

Courtesy of yours truly!

-O_S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

VERY sexy and smooth. Loved it. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice read, 3 *s

funny and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Fantasy

This was always a dream of mine ....I came twice Thanx :-)

jp_2012jp_2012almost 11 years ago

Awesome writing, give us some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You should be ashamed of yourself

That is nasty!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what happened next?

give us more. what happens in the rest stop and in the rest of the ride

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexalmost 11 years ago
@ "what happens next?"

I wrote part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thats hot I wish I could do that with my aunt tbough

AddToWaterAddToWaterover 10 years ago
Enjoyable!

That was a lot of fun. I hope I find a lot more of your writings out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

One of the best stories,and def my very favourite xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reminds me of my Mom

My Mom was a horny chick. Tall with awesome legs. She worked late evening hours and always came home half cocked. Many times she'd come in and sat on my lap as I was doing home work for college. Those were the days when Mini's were the trend. A number of times I'd get a hardon. After a few times she did notice my stiffy. She usually wore pantyhose, but I noticed she had bought some stockings on our last trip to the store. Needless to say a week or so later one night the usual routine came about of her sitting on my lap. She had bent over to pick something up and I saw her stocking tops and buns without panties on. She came over and sat on my lap. My dick had already gotten hard and she just reached to open my housecoat to expose my cock and sat on it. She was so darn wet and hot, rode me like a stallion and came.

From then on at least once a week she come and fuck me. This lasted for a while until I moved away. Now she comes to visit once in a while when the wife is not around and we have some fun.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot

totally hot story-no pre-planning, it just happens and nicely written too

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun

Loved the innuendo but there's no way the husband couldn't think something was weird. Perhaps an excerpt from within the husband's musing mind as he blithely rationalises away his fears and settles on something close, such as an accidental touch of a 'private' area, to help the believability?

Scale

mike2244xnxxmike2244xnxxover 10 years ago
Where is the next part ?

Being out next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

What a horny story. I found it quite a turn on. Pity it ended so quickly. Would love to know what happened next.

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexover 10 years ago
I wrote a sequel/redux

"Sitting On My Son's Lap Pt. 02" for all you wondering what happens next...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Sitting On My Son's Lap Pt. 01:" - Unnamed Mom and Michael S Lacey - (Mother and Son)

Just as I finished reading this version of "Sitting On My Son's Lap:" I discovered that writer, with many of my incest love genre stories, **Oedipus_Sex**--a writer whose biography indicates has many carnal incest story favorites on Literotica very identical to mine (fantasies)--and has written a Pt. 02 (continuation) of this story, where Michael, his father Stephen and Unnamed mother continue their five-hour road trip to deliver their son at his apartment near his college!! There is no doubt in my mind the Pt. 02 continuation will have results that feed and fulfill my fervent fantasies of female and male incest stories to blissful perfection!!

Of course this story (Pt. 01) is an excellent entry and opening introduction of MIchael and his mother's consummated first copulation and incestual union!! Both Mike and his mother have the perfect libido, feelings and meshing of their minds, bodies, urges and knowledge their lover's relationship will most assuredly continue with urgency, compassion and post-haste speed!! This story theme and plot of Michael, his Unnamed mother and his father Stephen--the son and mother of family Lacey--is forming a foundation that will provide lots of writing material to make this mother and son, as lover's and paramours and their ventures of exploding love as eternal lovers, into a multi-part series!!

dixiedoggdixiedoggover 10 years ago
erotic

Writer did a great job ....i enjoyed this story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

I had a long car ride with my mother in law on my lap.what a pussy.my dick never got that hard with her daughter.i love to take packed car rides.keep traveling dude.

writingontheedgewritingontheedgeover 10 years ago
wicked and fun

Nice story telling, great sense of humor, and thoroughly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I've wacked it 3 times to this story. That's the stuff you like to hear, right? Sorry, I just speak my mind.

prettytamilboyprettytamilboyover 10 years ago
Vey hot

U have written a great story. If u try this in a mega story novel u will get lot of views.. Keep writing

wife4blkwife4blkover 10 years ago
awesum

Fantastic story, thank you, I can only imagine

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wish it was me

Make more now

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

mmfhfukfyhmhncgrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the story

i love the story so who jacked off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not bad, but it's a direct rip off of "mom takes a ride".

madurakmadurakover 10 years ago

wow...wht a fk...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot One

This was a hot story..I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice!

Very well done. Although the premise may be the same as another story on the site, there are enough differences to make this a distinct and well-done story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Hot!!

WOW I LOVE READING THIS STORY,I CUM AND CUM EVERYTIME

BUT I THINK "MOM TAKES A RIDE" JUST TAKES IT AS THE SON GET TO FUCK THE AUNT AS WELL!!!

jeep22jeep22about 10 years ago
moms ride

why could i not have fun like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 stars

I am a 64 year old male. The story is very erotic. This hot mom got turned on & wanted to feel her son's dick inside her. I could imagine her body as though she was sitting on my lap. When the mom starts visiting her son she should fuck a roommate of his or best buddy or a TA... She loves dick & she should not be denied what she loves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Definitely a 5

Love the story...brings back memories of fucking my cousin in the back seat of a very overcrowded car during a long trip on a dark night. I dont think we were the only two having sex at that moment in that car either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my aunts girdle

reminds me of when i was 7 or 8 on a trip to my cousins house.i was laying in the floor in the back and i reached around the side of the seat and slid my hand ever so slowly under her dress . she looked down and pulled her dress tail up and had to see my hand reaching between her legs. but no. she just let her dress tail fall and kept driving. hard as i tried i couldnt get my finger through her girdle. she never said any thing and i didn't either. i dont know if she cum or not but her girdle crotch sure got wet.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago
re the aunt's girdle comment

Huh?? Was that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar laying on the floor??? It had to have been to have an arm that long to reach from the floor from the back seat to finger the driver's crotch! And who the fuck lays on the floor anyway? I can't imagine a more uncomfortable position.

tymetogo14tymetogo14about 10 years ago
wow!!!

Fuck Me MOMMA! ! Gave me a hard on. Well done. I would like to hear about the next two hours. Maybe son could get moms tight little hole for the first time. Wonder what mom would do then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it. Similar Story?

I loved this story and the similar one, Mom Takes a Ride by NakdSalr. I love the unplanned nature of the sex.

I recall reading another similar story to these that involved a surfboard blocking the view between father and mother/son after a day at the beach. However, I can't seem to find the story. Anyone recall the name or author of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

does anyone have a link to the story about a sleeping son who fucks his mom in a car journey? i think his aunty is driving. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SO HOT

I will rub my clit till I cum again Give me more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

More assfucking for Mama!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

A classic! Over 3 million views and God knows how imitation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
grammar

wheres the guy whos more fixated on the grammar than the pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sex :-)

It is a VERY , VERY HOT story!!!!!!! All you need is a finger and this story. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
clever

I like the way the dialogue has two meanings: one for the husband and one for the son. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: Loved it. Similar Story?

In answer to my own question about a similar story I recall reading previously, another reader responded with the answer in another story's comments.

The similar story about mother in son's lap with surfboard blocking dad from seeing was titled "Riding on Son's Lap" by Centrum1000.

For some reason, the story is no longer accessible on Literotica but I found a text-archived version at:

http://textmirror.net/mirror-www-literotica-com-s-riding-on-sons-lap-2012-10-29

and

http://textmirror.net/mirror-www-literotica-com-s-riding-on-sons-lap-page-2-2012-10-29

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
!!!!

I loved the story I got off reading it wish it had a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
really good

I got off quickly on this one. good job. brings back memories of my Mom. thanx

maijhuntmaijhuntalmost 10 years ago

i like it. i get really horny about the idea : have sex with one of my parents and the other is near and can catch us...it so hot. there are other with father daugther of a gay one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SITTING ON SON'S LSP BUT I SIT ON MY LOVER CUM HUSBAND LAP ON RUNNING CAR AND DRIVE

I MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH,I SIT ON SANJAY'S LAP WHILE HE IS DRIVING A CAR .AFTER ENTERING HIS PENISE INTO MY HOLE THEN HE LEAVE THE STARING OF A CAR I HOLD THE STARING OF A CAR AND BEGAN TO DRIVE ONCE MY HUSBAND IS DRIVING THE CAR I SANJAY AND MY ELDER DAUGHTER SIT IN BACK SIT I SMPLEY SIT ON A LAP OF SANJAY AND BEGAN TO MAKE UP AND DOWN SANJAY SMPLEY HOLD MY NARROW WAIST WITH HIS TWO HAND OVER A MICRO MINI SKIRT DAUGHTER MANY MORE WANT TO HEARPLEASE E MAIL ME.

BY ORDER

STRICKLY NO YOUNG/SINGLE ARE NOT ALLOWED

BY MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH

e mail- dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice story

loved the story, kinda happened to me but Im a girl and was sitting on my fathers lap as mom drove. so love the way his cock feels in me, even to this day he is the best fuck ever. we try to get together at least once a week.

prof39prof39almost 10 years ago
very hot

Really enjoyed Mom's comments as she gets hornier and hotter - she and I went off about the same time. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

MAKE ANOTHER ONE I BEG OF YOU. PLEeeeSeeeaa

lantern04lantern04almost 10 years ago
More

Please do a follow up to this story. This had me hard from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2 is here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/sitting-on-my-sons-lap-pt-02

Author: Oedipus_Sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

fake you would have to have him when you were 16

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uhhhh...do your math

Mom = 37

Son = at least 17 if not 18 already

= age difference is 19-20 years

:/

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 9 years ago
Dialogue

Yours is terrible. NOBODY talks like that 'there is a sign stating there's a place to eat?' It's really really terrible.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 9 years ago
Hot ass

I love this story, I've read it several times and I get rock hard every time. I would love to see Mike slide that cock of his in her ass next time, as she's sitting on his lap.

SensuousEleganceSensuousEleganceover 9 years ago
OMG

I totally want to be this mom!!!! Story was quick an to the point but yet detailed! Please continue their trip an her visits!! Have him cum home at Christmas under dads nose again!! Like maybe showering with mom while dads asleep or something!! I've read several others too! Please write more I can't get enough!!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Reread!

I remember reading this a couple years back. There were 2 or 3 storys at that time that were pretty much like this one. Of course I read them all, & now back to read them agin. Since I always wanted to fuck my Hot Mom, its natural for me to enjoy this knd of story. Thanks for a good read.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 9 years ago
Corny as hell, but...

It 'was' sexy. However one has to suspend any belief in the real world to stay with it. And if one is supposed to believe the obvious dialogue from mum ...well, lets just say 'her' husband must be a complete 'tard to not catch on. That, and the fact your grammar is pretty poor - aside though, I quite enjoyed it. 3*

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
This brought back great memories

I use to eat and fuck my Granny while grandpa dozed.

kashmiraparmarkashmiraparmarover 9 years ago
mom having gala time

what a fantastic drive! I recollect enjoying with my son while being in a vehicle in identical situation. lovely story. can't wait to read next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars: THE STORY IS HOT! MOM IS TOO HOT!

Mom is hot! Very hot. I need a girlfriend like that.

The young man is a lucky mother-fucker to have such a hot mom! I do envy him big time.

The conversation is funny albeit a bit silly too.

As a kid and thruout my teen years i was infatuated with my mom. Later on, given a choice i opted for the older woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 star , loved the mix of comedy / fun / naughty / nasty .

very imaginative story, loved the way you told this tale .

csltcsltover 9 years ago
O-Boy!

When I finished buttoning it up, I noticed it showed my bra to much. I took it off again. I removed my bra and put the dress back on. I looked in the mirror. I really didn't need a bra.......

mmmmm...

I miss the Braless Era,

Though Yoga Pants and Thongs are pretty sweet

shoeslayershoeslayerover 9 years ago
Damn hot

YUP, a damn hot story for sure. The old man

really is a 'GAS" I can not imagine any husband

letting his wife sit on his son for a five hour ride.

He probably can't do the job anymore and Mom

is hungry for a good size hotdog and I am sure she

relishes the idea.

uncommonnerd, you are so right, anonymous

I am sure never posted a story nor is able to do

so, possibly jealous he lacks the skill to put a

story together and does not have the balls to

come right out and say what he feels. typical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 *s

Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ewww!

Why are you even posting this? This is, like, a total failure! Anyways, I don't care about sitting on laps! This is fucking bad! Just like your ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A+

Love this story! Something similar happened to me as well, me and my mom were in the back of a truck my dad was driving and one thing led to another and yeah it was tons of fun! :D

Pureblood1978Pureblood1978over 9 years ago
Yummy

this story had me leaking precum throughout! Loved it and keep writing!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Wow. 195 comments and here cums mine

Loved it! Good mental imagery. I could feel my own dick wrapped by the warm, wet, velvety glove of his mother. Now that it's established she can come see him often, let's have stories about them slipping around and fucking when she does. Then, the ultimate erotic tale. She becomes pregnant with her own son's baby!

MrredthunderMrredthunderover 9 years ago
My thoughts

I love it,it's like the best one so far

biggergeorgebiggergeorgeover 9 years ago
What a sweet mother

This is one hot story. Makes me wanna be the son. That will be one sweet fuck. I would want to cum deep inside her also. Please write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Way to go, young man! Way to go, his mom!

I had hots for my mom when i was young. The story is VERY EROTIC.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

unlikely but totally hot nuntheless... 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In the booth

Sounds like my wife and her son, Only this is what happen when we set down to eat. I told them left my wallet in the car, out side I got her purse, took out the panties, Called the lawyer told the story, called the college to let them know her son would be pay the next term him self, call rental car to get the stuff out of the car. Them went back in t. I asked my wife was it worth it, and the same to her son, they both looked at me and said what was worth it, I said you fucking your son and he fucking you. With that both became very quite, Then I told her that my lawyer will be in touch about the divorce, and let him know that I would not pay for his college after this term. She began to cry and say how sorry she was and said she would do anything to make it up to me. my answer was to get up and walk out, she ran after me but I went to the car and started to unload the stuff on the parking lot, when finished I drove off with them standing there, got divorce, both are waiting there punishment from the court for incest. Are state it is up to 10 years in prison. I hope it was worth it.

123456...9
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous