Situationship

Story Info
I let my ex treat me like a whore.
1.6k words
4.27
11.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisarowe
lisarowe
12 Followers

Jaden's dick is sliding in and out of my mouth. It sort of feels like how you'd suck on a popsicle. Except bigger, thick, and doesn't go all the way in.

"Open that throat some more, mama," Jaden groans.

He texted me out of the blue tonight. After ghosting me for about a good three weeks. It was always the same, "Wyd?". Which I knew meant he wanted to fuck. And bad.

I look up at him. My knees hurt like hell. I've been in this position for about a good twenty-five minutes. But Jaden doesn't seem to be getting tired of it.

I try my best to widen my mouth like he said. His eyes are closed and he looks like he is in a world of his own. When his dick slides a little more into my mouth than before, however, he smiles. Two cute dimples flash on either side of his face. My pussy throbs looking at him.

"Good girl," He whispers.

And I can't help it. My pussy heats up more and I can feel liquid pooling out of me. I have to admit that I love giving him blowjobs. It might turn me on more than it does for him.

But I still hate him. He is my least favorite ex. But for some reason, he is the only one I still entertain his bullshit with. Others who try to hit me up for hookups, I ignore. I had a rule that once the relationship goes bad, I don't go back. Not even for casual sex. But with Jaden, it's been different.

He reaches out and puts his hands on top of my head. He strokes my coily afro, digging his fingernails until he has a good grip in my scalp. I know what is coming next. And I know I'm going to love every second of it.

Maybe it's his charming persona. The way he makes me coming over to his place in the middle of the night sound like such a turn on. Or maybe I'm just hoping that secretly doing this with him when he calls me up will magically get us back together.

He grips my head and then starts thrusting his dick into my mouth. Drool pools down the sides of my lips as if this is a waterslide. And the sound of my throat gurgling with dick makes me quiver.

We were like cat and mouse in our relationship together. We'd argue just to fucking argue. And then we'd break up and get back together the next day.

It was like we were just doing it for fun. And for the makeup sex we'd have afterwards. But then one day I broke up with him but he didn't want to get back.

Apparently, as he claimed, I have a reckless mouth. And he said he was no longer going to put up with my bullshit. Unless of course it is 12AM and I'm on my knees in front of him.

His thrusts are deep and quick. When I look up at him again I see that his eyes are open now. And he is looking down at me with concentration on his face as he thrusts into my mouth. He uses his hands to jerk my head back and forth to the pattern of his thrusting.

"Fucccckkkkk," He groans as he builds himself into a strict beat.

My pussy jerks at the sound of his pleasure and I can feel wetness running down the sides of my thighs. God. I love this so much.

I reach up with my hands. First, traveling over the sturdiness of his hairy legs. When he gets like this I know I have to hold on, because he's really about to get into it. My hands travel upward even more as he thrusts his dick back and forth into my mouth. And finally they grip his ass. My long nails aren't short enough to really dig into him. But I hold on just enough so that I don't go falling to the floor as he fucks my face.

We stay in that position with Jaden deepthroating me. And with every thrust I feel my pussy tingle each time. It is like I can't get enough of him doing this to me.

"Wider," Jaden's voice was short and stern.

I felt myself immediately try to open my mouth even more. It was like I was trying to fit a jar of pickles in there. Impossible, but I was attempting to do it nonetheless.

"Wider," Jaden snapped.

He was getting angry. Which only meant he was getting close to reaching orgasm. He acted like the biggest dick when he was about to get his.

I attempted to pull my head away and tell him off. But he had a good grip on my head. And I knew it was stupid anyway to stop, because he hated that even more. But I did it.

Somehow I managed to interrupt his thrusts and get free enough to snap back, "I can't go any wider!"

I looked up at him and I could see the fury in Jaden's eyes for interrupting his stroke just as he was about to get off. He yanked my head back with one hand and took the other to smack me across the face. His eyes were like fire.

"Shut up! Fuck!" He snapped, "Damn! I told you about your fucking mouth!"

He slapped me across the face a few more times. His hand that was in my hair had his nails digging way too deep into my scalp. I grunted in pain.

He slapped me three more times. Hard. But with each hit I could feel my pussy throb in response. I hated myself so much for that.

"Shit! Look what you made me do!" Jaden snapped. And I looked down to see he had busted his nut. But not inside of my mouth. But on the floor.

He liked hitting me just as much as I did it seemed. And it got him off, too. The evidence of that was right there on the ground.

But I knew I had to reclaim some of my dignity. So, I let go of him and tried to stand up. His vice grip in my hair wasn't helping though.

"Let go of me, nigga!" I growled.

Jaden looked down at me and I could see his eyes were returning to normal. He was calming down thanks to cumming. And the reality of what we had done was settling in around him.

His eyes turned soft as he stared at me. But he still held his hold on my hair. He gave me a grin.

"Not until you lick it up," He said.

His voice was quiet and amusing. He found this shit funny. I stared up at him. Was he really serious? Usually he finishes in my mouth. So I was used to digesting his cum. But it seemed different to be told to ingest it off of the floor like this.

"Lick it up," Jaden whispered again. Then he proceeded to pull my head down to where the cum lay in a pool before me.

He placed his other hand down on my back. So, I knew I couldn't escape him. This was so humiliating.

He held me down in that position. I couldn't get away even if I tried. His grip was so firm.

"Nah, you wanted to be disobedient. So, lick it up," Jaden's voice was just as firm as his grip on me.

I felt my pussy tingle. Oh shit. I liked this, too. So, I stuck out my tongue and licked the ground.

"Mmmmmmmm," Jaden groaned as if I had put his dick in my mouth again.

My pussy twitched in response. He liked watching me do this. Which magically made me like doing it. He let go of me once he saw that I was following orders. And he stepped back to watch me eat up what was on the floor.

I looked up at him as I licked the cum with my tongue. My eyes met his as I dragged my tongue along the floor as if I were licking his dick. His face was mesmerized.

When I licked all of it up, I sat up on my knees again. Jaden's eyes were soft, almost filled with adoration, as he looked down at me. He reached out and stroked my face.

"Good girl," He whispered.

Again, my pussy tingled. But I stood up and tried to regain whatever dignity I had left. However that was pretty hard to do after I had been not only on my knees getting face fucked, but actually licked cum up off a dirty ass floor.

Welp. It is over now. I knew once he got his, it was time for me to go. I couldn't believe I once again allowed myself to be such a whore.

I went over, grabbed my bag, and wiped at my mouth in the mirror he kept over his dresser drawer. I didn't look too bad considering I'd just let a man use my mouth as a cum bucket. And my tongue as his own personal mop.

Jaden slapped my ass as I turned to leave. He pulled me to him and grabbed my ass with both hands. He kissed me, long and deep. Then looked at me.

"Thank you, Ma," He said gently, "I really needed that."

He gave me one more kiss on the lips and then let me go. This time it wasn't my pussy that tingled. But my heart. Fuck this man for treating me like a whore but then kissing me like his lady before I left.

Which is why I keep coming back.

lisarowe
lisarowe
12 Followers