All Comments on 'Six Degrees Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 8 years ago
My response to this great chapter's ending

"OH GOD!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You SHIT!!!

I get trying to put realism in your writing, but that mound had better be her vest or a wad of blankets! Damn it, I can't stand the thought of someone doing something like that and you lead me right into it. I have loved following this story, but that just made me sick. I will continue to read, but I know now to be more on guard at all times.

Oh, glad to see some sex back in your stories. Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying for sex from start to finish, but it went from a lot to almost non-existent in a town that seemed to be cursed/charmed with everyone having sex with everyone. I have enjoyed it with and without, I just think that it was something the series was built upon and to phase it out was a disservice to the whole project.

covenant_mancovenant_manalmost 8 years ago
Baby Pete

My gut says Tanya moved the baby. Although the gunshots would almost certainly have woken him and made him cry...

And what is the obsession with Pete and now baby Pete. Other than the fact that its going to push the crowbar's buttons. I think there is something more there, but I don't see what yet.

Either way, going after the baby is poor form. Don needs to just kill the fucker and be done with it. Enough trying to catch him.... its time to crush him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
True story

Might want to check the history. Admiral Kimmel never received a court-martial.

After reading the last part again I realized that Tanya may, or may not, be dead and the it is written in such a way that we also can't conclude the baby is dead either.

This series is one of two I check on daily. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was waiting for

another part to the story and here it is ... thanks kid. Scotty

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

What an ending. The suspense builds and then that.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

I thought that the baddies would do something at the cemetery not a home invasion.

chytownchytown10 months ago

Wow!! this series just gets better with each chapter. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES