Six Degrees Pt. 05

Story Info
Daughter's gang bang.
3.7k words
3.78
30.1k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years of age.

. . .

Gary was joking and drinking with his best friend Mike. They played a terrible game of darts, where most of the darts never touched the dartboard, and they played some form of pool. It seemed the real winner of the day was the alcohol.

Mike had three sons, all of whom were good-looking and tall. Mike's wife was the type of woman most men masturbated about. Mike and his three sons all played football, and Mike was as successful in business as he was in life. Gary was a hard-working man. He played football in high school, too.

Gary and his wife, Ellen, had a daughter, Lilly, who was the same age as Mike's youngest son, nineteen. Lily was out of high school but had not decided if she was going to go to college or not. Lily wasn't thin, but she wasn't fat, either. Lily was not plus-sized, but she had some meat on her bones.

Dan had always been protective of Lily and had strict dating rules for her. Lily wasn't allowed to date boys on her own until she was sixteen and had her driver's license. Gary knew how he was when he was younger, and he knew how often Mike's sons had girls in their beds. So, Lily was kept on a tight leash, per se. But now she was nineteen and doing what she wanted.

. . .

Ellen had been out for most of the day. When she arrived home, there were two cars parked in front of her house. Ellen recognized one of the cars, but she didn't recognize the other one. When Ellen walked into the house, she looked around to see if Lily was home. She then heard voices coming from Lily's room, male voices.

Lily's room was in the basement where the laundry room was. Not to seem suspicious, Ellen gathered some laundry and headed downstairs. When she got downstairs, Ellen saw that Lily's door was open, and Lily and five men were all naked.

Two of the men were standing and masturbating while lily was taking care of the other three. Ellen had overheard Gary and Mike in the past talking about a woman being airtight, and she figured that was what Lily was at the moment.

Ellen put the laundry in the laundry room and then looked back at Lily's room. The two men standing and waiting their turns were white and the three men that were with Lily were black. Ellen had fantasized about being with a black man, but she never got the chance to.

The two men that were masturbating weren't badly sized themselves. Ellen was actually impressed by all their sizes.

Although Gary talked about sex a lot, he and Ellen only had sex, if Ellen was lucky, twice a week.

Ellen had caught Gary masturbating to porn more times than she could remember, and she wished that Gary wanted to have sex with her as often as he masturbated. Yet, seeing Lily with the five men turned her on, and she could understand why porn turned Gary on.

Ellen knew the two men that were masturbating. They had been friends of Lily's all through grade school and high school. One of them, Kyle, Ellen had thought would be very good in bed, yet she never knew that for herself. And he did have as big a cock as she had thought he would have.

The other man that was masturbating, Chad, was one of the nicest Ellen had ever met. He was always polite and always called Ellen Mrs. Harris. He was nicely sized as well, and he had balls like a bull. They looked like the ones that guys have hanging off of their truck bumpers.

Ellen found herself thinking that she could easily step in and help Kyle and Chad out, but she knew that would be wrong on so many levels. Ellen couldn't discount the fact that she wanted to, though. They were both over eighteen now.

Kyle started walking toward Lily's door. His cock swung side to side as he walked. Ellen darted into the laundry room and kicked the laundry basket. Kyle wasn't sure if he heard something or not. So, he walked toward the laundry room.

Ellen didn't know what to do. Kyle was naked, fully erect, and looking very yummy. Ellen was moist between her legs, and she and Gary hadn't had sex for almost a week. Kyle was young enough to be her son, but he was no longer a boy. He'd grown to be quite the man. Ellen and Kyle were going to be together, and she figured he would decide what happened next.

When Kyle walked into the laundry room, Ellen was on her hands and knees gathering clothes. She looked up and found she was looking directly at Kyle's thick, hard cock. "Ellen," Kyle said, "We didn't know you were home, but it's good to see you again."

Ellen couldn't stop staring at Kyle's cock. When she could, she looked up and said, "How's your mom?" Kyle laughed, "She's fine, but not as fine as you are."

Ellen held out her hand and asked, "Would you mind helping me get up?" Kyle smiled, "You look really good where you're at." Then Kyle stepped forward, took Ellen's hand, and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

Ellen had masturbated thinking of a situation much like the one that she was in. And now it was actually happening. In her fantasy, Ellen was much more confident and aggressive, but she was glad that Kyle was taking the lead.

Every time that Ellen and Gary had intercourse, she had to suck Gary to get him hard, and they usually did it in the scissor position. Kyle was already hard, and seeing Lily with the men had made Ellen very horny.

Ellen slowly masturbated Kyle. He whispered, "Suck it." Ellen looked up at Kyle, smiled, then moved her lips toward Kyle's cock. Kyle told Ellen that he'd masturbated thinking about her. Ellen admitted that she'd masturbated thinking about him, too.

Kyle told Ellen that he couldn't remember a time when he didn't want to fuck her. Ellen was pleased that Kyle would want to be with her, even if it was just to fuck her. Ellen always had a higher sex drive than Gary did, and she felt that Kyle was more than likely as horny as she usually was.

Ellen asked, "What if someone finds out?" Kyle responded, "Just suck it." Ellen knew that doing anything with Kyle could ruin her marriage and possibly her relationship with Lily, but Kyle's cock was already hard and she needed a good fucking.

Kyle's cock was more than twice as thick as Gary's was, and the veins in his cock were prominent and very masculine looking. Kyle was uncircumcised, whereas Gary was circumcised. Ellen had never been with an uncircumcised man, but she liked the newness of it all.

Ellen wasn't sure if she should pull back Kyle's foreskin when she sucked him or not. So, she sucked his cock with the foreskin extended and pulled back. Both ways felt good in her mouth.

When Ellen sucked Gary's cock, she was easily able to get his entire cock in her mouth, even when he was fully erect. That was not the case with Kyle. Ellen was able to put both of her hands around Kyle's cock and still have cock left over. Kyle had a very well-sized cock, just like he had in Ellen's fantasies.

Kyle eventually helped Ellen to her feet and had her lean over the washing machine. Kyle pulled Ellen's dress up over her ass and positioned himself behind her. Kyle didn't ask if he should wear a condom, and Ellen had never thought about condoms.

Kyle used his foot to spread Ellen's legs. Then Kyle pulled Ellen's underwear to the side and put his cock to Ellen's already moist pussy. Kyle said, "Here we go." Then he slid his cock into Ellen.

Ellen grabbed the washing machine and gasped. Kyle's cock was so big, but it didn't hurt when he slid his cock into her. Ellen had never felt such a fullness from a cock before, and she loved it.

Kyle told Ellen that he never wanted to fuck anyone as much as he'd wanted to fuck her. Ellen admitted that she'd fantasized about getting fucked by him for a very long time. Kyle told Ellen, "Your pussy was made for my cock." Ellen said to Kyle, breathing heavily, "And it's here for you anytime you want it."

Ellen was used to Gary sliding his cock in and out of her seven or eight times and then he'd cum, and Kyle had already surpassed that, many times over. Kyle had stamina that Gary never had. Kyle was giving Ellen the kind of fucking that she'd needed for a very long time.

Ellen had never had an orgasm with Gary through intercourse, and Kyle had already gotten her off twice. Ellen wasn't sure if it was because of Kyle's cock size or the fact that he was a much better lover. Either way, Ellen was happy with the results.

Ellen was happy that Kyle had her leaning on the washing machine because by the time Kyle came in her, her knees were weak and she couldn't stand or walk by herself if she wanted to.

As Kyle pulled his cock from Ellen's cum filled pussy, he noticed Chad standing at the laundry room doorway. He smiled at Chad and motioned for him to take his place.

Chad stepped in and grasped Ellen's hips and slid his cock into her. Ellen whimpered. She knew it wasn't Kyle's cock in her this time, but she didn't care whose it was. It felt amazing.

Chad's cock felt harder than Kyle's had. Although Ellen didn't know it was Chad that was fucking her, she knew that whoever it was, she would let them fuck her as long as they wanted to.

Ellen didn't know who was fucking her, but she did know that he was more aggressive. He pounded his cock into Ellen hard a deep. And Ellen came harder than she had with Kyle.

Ellen assumed that it had to be one of the black men fucking her because he felt big and was so aggressive. Ellen was surprised when she heard the man fucking her say, "I've been wanting to fuck you for so long, Mrs. Harris."

Ellen tried to look back, "Chad?"

Chad continued pounding his cock into Ellen until she came again, then he came.

When Chad pulled his cock out of Ellen's dripping pussy, she felt another cock enter her. It wasn't Chad's and it wasn't Kyle's. This time she knew it was one of the black men who was fucking her.

Ellen began to feel concerned that Lily would find out what she'd been doing. Yet, she wasn't about to tell any of the men that they couldn't fuck her. She was getting the kind of sex that she'd only fantasized about. And she wasn't going to be the one to make it stop.

Ellen found it erotic and a turn on not knowing who was fucking her. The man that was fucking her this time was longer than Chad and Kyle had been, but just as thick. And he had a way of moving his hips that helped his cock go places that Chad and Kyle hadn't. And it was an incredible feeling.

Ellen was surprised that the black man could get his entire cock into her without hitting her cervix. She assumed that Kyle and Chad had done something to her that made it possible for this black man's cock to go as far into her as it had.

Ellen had three loads of cum inside of her, and it was a great lube. She thought that by now she would have been sore from all the friction, but all the cum that Chad and Kyle had shot into her made sex with the black man much more enjoyable, and she knew that he would more than likely last as long, if not longer than Chad and Kyle had. And she wanted him to.

The extra length that the man that was fucking her had felt amazing. Ellen had never been fucked by a cock as long as this man had. And she really liked it.

Chad and Kyle had been awesome lovers and had they had longer cocks they would have been even better. The length of the black man's cock, and the way he moved his hips, made him a better lover than Chad and Kyle had been, but she would still let Chad and Kyle fuck her, no matter what.

Ellen could feel Chad's and Kyle's cum running down her thighs. And then she felt much wetter than she had. The black man stated to Chad and Kyle, "I love it when they squirt." Ellen thought that she'd peed but, from what the black man had said, she squirted.

Ellen had never had a sexual experience like she'd been having, and she hated the fact that she'd been missing out for so long. Ellen loved Gary, but he wasn't anywhere near as good a lover as these three men had been.

The man that was fucking Ellen was still hard and didn't seem like he was even close to cumming. Ellen told the man in her not to stop, and he continued fucking her. Ellen looked over toward the laundry room door and noticed that both Chad and Kyle were both hard again. It made Ellen feel good that she could excite these men the way that she had.

When the black man finally came inside of Ellen, she could feel his cock pulse deep within her. Her pussy and her legs were soaked and her legs were like Jello. She had the three men help her to the couch. When Ellen was seated on the couch, soaking wet and exhausted, she heard Lily say, "Alright, mom!"

Ellen didn't feel bad about what had happened, and she wasn't ashamed, either. Ellen looked at Lily and said, "What was I supposed to do? They were hard and I was horny."

Lily sat next to Ellen and jokingly said, "You are such a slut."

Ellen smiled, "If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is."

Lily laughed, "What daughter wouldn't be proud to have a mom that fucks all of her boyfriends?"

Ellen quirked, "I haven't fucked all of them. There's two more that I haven't gotten to yet."

. . .

Gary hadn't seen Mike's youngest son, Eric, most of the time he'd been at Mike's house. Mike's oldest son had his own place, and Mike's youngest son had been in his room most of the time playing video games.

Eric had three of his friends over, and they had been out for a while, then all of the sudden, they were back. Gary didn't see them come back, but because Eric's room was right next to the pool room, he heard them.

The boys had been somewhat loud, then they weren't. Shortly after everything got quiet, Gary could hear a woman's voice, then moaning and some small screams and whimpers.

Gary looked at Mike and asked, "Do you think all four of them are going to fuck whoever they have in there?"

Mike shook his head, "I don't know. It wouldn't be the first time."

Gary sat down, then asked Mike, "Are you serious? Eric and his friends gang bang chicks, and it happens pretty often?"

"Eric has a way with women," Mike told Gary.

Gary smiled, "Those women must love cock."

Mike responded, "And you wouldn't believe it, but it's rarely the same chick. Eric's had so many girls gang banged in his room that I haven't been able to keep count. I can tell you that they've all been hotties."

Gary smirked, "You ever get any of it?"

Mike shook his head, "I have a wife and two girlfriends. Why infringe on Eric's haul?

Gary looked shocked, "Does Angie know you're fucking other women?"

Mike laughed, "Hell, she introduced me to them." Mike explained, "It's a tit for tat. I have two girlfriends and Angie has her men."

. . .

Ellen's phone rang. Chad picked up the phone and handed it to Ellen. Ellen saw that it was Gary calling. She told everyone to be quiet and she hit the accept button. Before she could say hello, Ellen, and everyone else, heard Gary say, "I think women need cock as much as us guys need pussy."

Gary continued, "I'll be honest. If I were a woman, I'd be such a slut. I mean women orgasm and it's a magical experience for them. And they can fuck for hours. If a guy can stay hard, or there's more than one guy, the woman can just go and go."

Mike asked Gary if Ellen ever hooked up with other guys. Gary told him that he was pretty sure that Ellen would never cheat on him, but he'd understand if she did. Gary explained, "There are times when I can't get hard for her anymore. I mean, I still find her almost as attractive as I used to, but not as much as I did."

Mike told Gary, "Given the chance, I'd fuck Ellen."

Gary smiled, "And you know what? I'd let you."

Mike asked Gary if he was serious. Gary told him, "I love you and Ellen, and if she wanted you to fuck her, I'd say okay."

Mike told Gary that he might just take him up on that some time.

Ellen knew that Gary had butt-dialed her, and probably had no idea that she could hear him and Mike talking, but she was glad that she was getting to hear Mike and Gary talk.

Mike commented, "And you know what? Lily has turned out to be quite the hottie herself."

Gary said to Mike, "I know this is going to sound sick, but I've masturbated thinking about her."

Mike leaned forward and asked, "What did you think about?"

Gary said, "It's weird. She's naked, just got out of the shower, and there are these guys, like three or four of them. They're guys her age. And they've all got these big ass dicks. Kind of like what's going on with Eric and his friends and whoever that woman is right now."

Lily reached over and hit the mute button, then said to Ellen, "Can you believe this? This is so great."

Ellen told everyone, "This is the kind of thing you wish would happen but never does."

Lily commented, "It's kind of weird knowing that my dad masturbates thinking about me, but at least we know he's still a guy."

Ellen added, "And it sounds like Eric and his friends are doing what we're doing right now."

Kyle commented, "I bet Mr. Harris is hard as a rock right now."

Gary told Mike, "Ellen probably needs a good fucking. I can get hard when I masturbate, but she has to suck me for me to get hard for her. And she probably thinks of other guys. And I understand that. She's always had the higher sex drive, and to be honest, I don't think I've ever gotten her off."

Kyle smiled and said to Ellen, "I got you off, more than once." Ellen nodded, "Yes you did."

The black man that had been with Ellen added, "And I got you to squirt."

Ellen raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, "And I'm hoping you'll do it again."

Gary admitted to Mike, "Ellen deserves more than I give her. And God didn't bless me in the dick department. So, honestly, if she hooked up with some big cocked guy, and he was able to get her off, I'd applaud him and thank him at the same time."

Mike asked, "What about Lily?"

Gary responded, "The same thing."

Mike said, "That's cool."

Gary laughed, "You know, there have been times that I've jacked off thinking about Ellen and Lily doing the same guys, at the same time."

Mike admitted, "I'd do them both."

Lily and Ellen smiled at each other, knowing that they would both do Mike.

Gary asked Mike if he ever thought about or wanted to fuck Ellen or Lily or both.

Mike said, "I'm not going to lie, I've wanted to fuck Ellen for years. And now that Lily is of legal age, hell yes!" Mike added, "Ellen's a beautiful woman. And her ass and tits are A-1. Lily? She's just a hottie all around."

Gary asked Mike if Lily had ever been with Eric and his friends, that he was aware of. Mike said he didn't know.

Ellen looked at Lily. Lily smiled, "I might have."

Gary told Mike, "I'm pretty drunk. And if you give me a ride home later, you might get to. I can call Ellen before we leave."

Mike asked, "Are you serious? You'd let me fuck your wife and daughter, just like that?"

Gary asked, "Do you think it's sick that I'd want to watch?"

Mike told Gary, "We've been friends for years. We've done so much together. I think it would be cool as hell for you to watch me fuck your wife and daughter." Mike then said, "That's what friends are for, man. I get your wife off a few times and then she's ready for you. Maybe me fucking her will improve your love life."

Gary commented, "I know I'm drunk, but you are my best friend. And I want you to fuck Ellen and Lily if they'll let you." Then Gary's phone disconnected.

. . .

"Wow!" Kyle exclaimed. "I would have never thought."

Ellen said, "Well, everyone, it seems we have the okay to continue our fun."

Lily asked Ellen, "Dad's drunk. Do you think he meant what he said?"

Ellen smiled, "I sure hope so."

The two black men that hadn't been with Ellen said, "We have first dibs."

Ellen smiled again, "Yes, you do."