Six Degrees Pt. 04

Story Info
Bart meets his fantasy woman, and she has a big cock.
3.1k words
4.25
5.3k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bart still couldn't believe his luck. He and Samantha had been dating for three months, and she still wanted to date him. When he'd told the bartender that he wanted to buy her a drink, the bartender asked him if he was sure. He was sure, but he had no idea why the bartender would ask such a question.

Samantha was a beautiful woman. She stood five foot six. Her tits were amazing. Her eyes were alluring. And her smile was intoxicating.

Although in his early thirties, Bart had little dating history. Bart was an average-looking guy. He stood five foot nine inches tall. He had curly brown hair and wore glasses.

When Bart and Samantha first met, he'd bought her a drink and she had joined him at the bar. Bart gave Samantha compliments and Samantha gave a few of her own.

Samantha was cute and sexy at the same time, yet Bart's main interest was getting to know Samantha. Bart and Samantha found that they both loved riding roller coasters. They both loved the beach. And they both loved Yngwie Malmsteen.

Bart was the gentleman of gentlemen. He held Samantha's hand, and occasionally put his hands up her blouse and played with her breasts. Yet, Bart's hands never ventured below Samantha's waist.

Samantha liked that Bart was such a gentleman. She'd dated too many men who weren't so gentleman-like.

What Bart loved most about Samantha was how happy she always seemed to be. She was sexy as hell, but she wasn't stuck on her looks or her amazing body. And her outlook on life was so positive.

Samantha loved that Bart always opened doors for her, pulled out her chair when they went out to dinner, and was just an all-around fun guy.

Bart and Samantha texted and called each other daily, and they usually went out three times a week. They'd even slept together, but they hadn't had sex. Neither of them had even seen the other fully naked. It had almost seemed like genital touching was off the table and neither of them seemed bothered by that.

Samantha knew that they would eventually have sex, but she was happy to wait until both of them were ready.

Bart had been sexual with women in the past, but with little pleasure or enjoyment. Most of the women were one and done types. And many of them had made fun of him for various reasons. What Bart liked most about Samantha was that she enjoyed being with him. And he enjoyed just being with her.

Bart and Samantha both wanted to take their relationship to the next level at some time, but for the time being Bart was happy that Samantha enjoyed just spending time with him, And Samantha liked being treated as well as Bart had treated her.

. . .

Bart's best friend, Steve, asked Bart if he and Samantha were ever going to take the next step. Steve thought it odd that Bart and Samantha would date for so long, and even sleep together, but not have sex.

Bart told Steve that sex can sometimes ruin a relationship. He said that some women can be cruel, and others can be downright mean.

Steve asked Bart why he hadn't even tried to get into Samantha's pants. Bart explained that Samantha was an amazing woman, and she didn't have to do anything sexual with him for him to love her.

Steve tried to convince Bart that if he wasn't fucking Samantha that someone else probably was. Bart assured Steve that he had no idea what he was talking about. Bart told Steve that Samantha was a high-quality woman with morals and standards. And that was what he liked about her.

Steve asked Bart how he could be sure that Samantha wasn't fucking other guys. Bart told Steve that Samantha was a special woman. She could have anyone, but she chose him. She wasn't just out looking for sex. She never said anything negative to him. And she was more than just a woman, she was also a friend.

Steve said, "Maybe you're in the friend zone with her, and that's why she hasn't had sex with you yet."

Bart told Steve that the best relationships between men and women begin with and are based on friendship.

. . .

Samantha's best friend and roommate, Davia, asked, "So, Bart has felt you up, but not down below. And you guys have kissed, but that's it, after three months?"

"He's a sweet guy," Samantha said.

Davia jokingly asked, "Are you sure he even has a dick?"

Samantha smiled, "I've felt it when we've slept together. I know he has one."

"Are you sure it works?"

Samantha sighed, "Is that all you want from men, their dicks?"

Davia quirked, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Samantha told Davia, "I've offered to suck him off, but he's said that wasn't necessary. Have I wanted to suck his cock? Yes? Am I going to push him? No."

Davia said, "Girl, you have a knack for finding the odd ones."

. . .

Steve said to Bart, "All I'm saying is that if it were me, I'd be tapping that ass."

Bart laughed, "Just like that last one that told you that you were hung like a flea?"

Steve shook his head, "She was a slut. She wasn't worth fucking, anyway."

Bart asked, "What about Sheri? She actually liked you . . . until she saw you naked."

Steve pursed his lips, "She was a slut, too."

Bart suggested to Steve that maybe he shouldn't date any more sluts.

Steve retorted, "Most all women are sluts, though." Then Steve asked Bart if Samantha had even offered to suck his cock.

Bart told Steve, "You know, blow jobs are good, and I like them, but I want more from Samantha than just a blow job."

Steve shook his head, "You two have been dating for three months and you haven't even gotten a blow job. Sounds like a lost cause to me."

Bart asked Steve what he knew about women. Steve said, "I know I like them to suck my cock. And the good ones want to."

Bart informed Steve that Samantha had offered to suck his cock many times, but he had declined the offer. Bart said, "I want to make sure that we are right for each other before I really screw anything up."

Steve shook his head again, "If she sucks your cock, and she's good at it, how is that a screw-up?"

Bart told Steve, "I don't want Samantha to feel that I'm using her."

. . .

Davia told Samantha, "You know, most guys want to get in our pants. And you find the one that doesn't."

Samantha told Davia, "And you know what? It's hard to find a guy that isn't just wanting his dick sucked, or wants to fuck you and tell his friends that he did it."

Davia then asked, "Does he even know that you're trans?"

Samantha sighed, "It's strange. It hasn't even come up. I mean, I want to tell him, but I don't want to lose him."

Davia asked, "And what do you think is going to happen when he sees that you still have a dick?"

Samantha looked down, then said, "I'm hoping it won't matter."

Then Davia jokingly asked, "And what if yours is bigger than his is?" Davia added, "For a trans girl, you have a pretty big dick. You know that, right?"

Samantha tried to smile, "It's not very big when it's soft."

"Yeah," Davia said, "But I've seen you hard, and your penis is not small. Hell, I haven't been with a guy yet that has a penis as big as yours is."

Samantha asked Davia if she thought that having a bigger dick than the guy she was dating would be a deal-breaker for most men. Davia told Samantha, "If there's one thing that men are most insecure about it's their penis size. So, I guess, maybe?"

Samantha said, "I like my penis, a lot. And I don't intend to ever get rid of it. I love myself and my body, all of my body. If I had gender reassignment surgery, I know I'd miss it." Then Samantha asked Davia why she didn't want bottom surgery.

Davia thought, then said, "You and I having penises doesn't make us any less women. Just like a man having a big penis doesn't make him more of a man. It just means that we have something that other women can't offer men. It's what makes us stand out, no pun intended." Then Davia added, "And I don't think I want to purposely lose a part of myself that I can never get back."

"It's so weird," Davia said, "We're two women sitting here talking about our penises."

Samantha asked, "Is it really that weird?" Samantha thought to herself that men talk about their penises all the time. And she and Davia also had penises. Cis women talk about their breasts, whose is smaller and whose is bigger. And we like our tits and our penises.

Samantha explained to Davia, "Too often, women worry about what they look like, how men see them, if they're too thin or too fat. Too many women aren't happy with their bodies or parts of their bodies. And we have something special between our legs. We should be celebrating our uniqueness, not worrying what someone else might think."

Davia told Samantha that she hoped that Bart would feel the same way.

. . .

Steve asked Bart, "What, other than she's a total hottie, makes Samantha so special?"

Bart smiled, "The way she looks into my eyes when we talk. The connection I feel to her, the fun we have together. That's what makes her special. She's not like other women I've dated. And I think that when we do have sex, it's going to be amazing and special and like nothing I've ever experienced before."

. . .

On their four-month anniversary, Bart invited Samantha to dinner at his house. When Samantha arrived, she saw that Bart had candles lit, a cloth table cloth on the table. He had smooth jazz playing on his computer. And his demeanor seemed different, good, but different.

Bart and Samantha had had romantic evenings before, but this time it felt different. Samantha was both nervous and excited.

Bart cooked filet mignon and shrimp scampi for dinner. And he was able to find a couple of bottles of liebfraumilch. Bart was more touchy-feely than he had usually been. Samantha liked what Bart was doing, but she was also wondering where this was heading.

Bart told Samantha, "You mean everything to me, and I love you more than I have ever loved anyone."

Samantha replied, "And I love you."

This was the first time that either Bart or Samantha had professed their love for one another. Samantha knew that this wasn't just an ordinary night. Bart had something very special planned.

After dinner, Bart poured each of them a glass of Liebfraumilch. Bart and Samantha had kissed before, but just on the lips. Now they were deep kissing. Kissing led to fondling and fondling led to both of them going to Bart's bedroom.

Bart gently pushed Samantha onto his bed and kept kissing her. His kissing moved to her neck and breasts. Bart kissed his way down Samantha's stomach and to her pantie line. This is when Samantha got nervous.

Instead of continuing South, Bart kissed back up Samantha's stomach to her breasts and, back to her lips. Samantha felt this was probably the best time to offer to suck Bart's cock, and this time he said yes.

Samantha kissed Bart the same way that he'd kissed her, except she didn't stop at his waistline. Samantha unzipped Bart's pants and pulled his pants and underwear down his legs.

When Samantha got between Bart's legs, she noticed that Bart was fairly well-sized. Her cock wasn't much bigger than Bart's was. Samantha found that to be comforting.

Bart was more vocal than other men Samantha had been with, and it turned her on. Since she started dating Bart, Samantha hadn't been intimate with anyone else. She had a feeling that intercourse was inevitable. The problem was that she hadn't planned on her and Bart having intercourse, so she didn't bring any lube with her.

Samantha hoped that a blow job would be good enough for Bart and there wouldn't be any need for lube. Samantha's hope was dashed when Bart pulled her up to him and told her that he wanted to make love to her.

This was going to be the make-or-break moment. Bart was finally going to see that Samantha had a cock. And it was bigger than Bart's cock was. Samantha was scared that this was going to be the last time that Bart ever wanted to see her again.

Bart gently pulled down Samantha's panties, and her cock was more than visible. Much to Samantha's surprise, Bart held Samantha's cock in his hand and began kissing it and licking it. Then Bart took Samantha's cock into his mouth and swirled his tongue around.

Samantha had sucked a lot of cocks in her life, but she never really knew how good she was, and she hoped she was half as good at sucking cock as Bart was. Bart didn't just suck Samantha's cock, he licked it and kissed it and did the same for Samatha's balls.

Samantha wondered if Bart had been gay this whole time, or if he knew all along that she was trans and was a chaser. Samantha was completely confused. But she had to admit that Bart was damn good at sucking cock.

After Bart sucked Samantha's cock, he put her legs in the air and grabbed a bottle of lube. He then lubed up his cock and gently slid his cock into Samantha, kissing her.

Samantha had been fucked by a lot of guys, but none of them were as sensual as Bart was. Bart had loved and kissed almost every part of Samantha's body, and she loved it. Bart sucking her cock didn't seem weird to Samantha. It felt very natural.

Bart's cock felt amazing inside of Samantha. She and Bart kissed as he fucked her. The entire evening had been very romantic. It was one of the best nights of Samantha's life.

When Bart eventually came, he lied on top of Samantha. Feeling Bart's body against hers made Samantha feel secure and loved. When Bart's cock became flaccid and slipped out of Samantha, he rolled over and thanked her for letting him love her. Samantha, blissful, told Bart that he was an amazing lover.

Samantha was pleased that Bart didn't make her having a cock an issue. And she loved that Bart wanted to please her the way that he had.

Bart looked over at Samantha and asked her if she would be willing to love him the way that he'd loved her. Samantha asked Bart if he was asking her to fuck him, and he said yes.

Samantha hadn't used her penis like that in forever, but she cared about and loved Bart. She told Bart that she would love to fuck him. Samantha got on her knees and put her cock to Bart's lips and let him suck her cock.

Samantha couldn't believe what was happening. Bart was letting her love him the way that he wanted to be loved, and Samantha wanted Bart to feel loved by her. She also loved that Bart enjoyed sucking her cock as much as he did.

Once Samantha's cock was hard, she pulled Bart's legs apart and entered him, slowly. Samantha asked Bart if he'd ever had a cock in him before. That's when Bart told Samantha why he hadn't tried to have intercourse with her before that night.

Bart explained to Samantha, "I knew you were a trans-woman early on, but that wasn't important to me. What was important was for both of us to experience what the other experienced when we did have intercourse."

Bart said, "If I was going to fuck you, I felt I needed to know what that felt like. So, I bought a dildo, and for the last four months I've been working on being able to take a cock in my ass and actually enjoying it."

Samantha asked Bart what it felt like to have her cock in him. Bart told Samantha that the real thing was much better than the dildo.

Samantha wasn't as gentle with Bart as he'd been with her. Samantha pushed her cock deep into Bart and did so with hard thrusts. Samantha enjoyed the feeling of being inside of Bart.

Bart was as into getting fucked as Samantha was fucking him. The dildo that Bart had bought was nowhere near as long or as thick as Samantha's cock, but her cock felt amazing.

Samantha told Bart that he felt good. Bart returned the sentiment.

Bart sucked on Samantha's breasts as she pounded her cock into him. This was the best sex that either one of them had ever had.

When Samantha finally came inside of Bart, she lied on top of him and kissed him. Samantha said, "This was a lot more than I had expected."

Bart asked Samantha what she had expected when she came over. Samantha told Bart, "Well, I didn't expect to have the best sex of my life, or for my boyfriend to want to suck my cock. And to be honest, I never even thought you'd want to suck my cock."

Bart smiled, "Is it really that weird for a man to want to go down on the woman that he loves?"

Samantha shook her head, "No. I guess a lot of men go down on their women. And I loved it when you did."

Bart told Samantha, "Your cock is a part of you, and I love all of you. There's no difference between me going down on you and any other man going down on his woman. I got between your legs and I pleasured you. That's something most women want their men to do. And I wanted to be the best man for you."

Samantha told Bart, "Fucking you was special to me. And the fact that you wanted me to fuck you makes me love you even more."

Bart said, "Other women don't have that extra that you have. And I think it makes sex a lot more interesting and fun."

Samantha told Bart that he was an amazing cock sucker. And Bart told Samantha that she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever met.

As Bart and Samantha both had another glass of Liebfraumilch, Bart and Samantha rubbed each other's cocks. When they finished their wine, Bart asked Samantha if she was ready to fuck him again. Samantha smiled and said, "Spread those legs, honey."