Six Foot, Ten Inches - Tuesday

Story Info
Some law students will do anything to relieve some stress...
5.6k words
4.71
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fr67813
Fr67813
29 Followers

This is part 2 of a series. For part one, please read "Six Foot, Ten Inches - Monday".

I'd like to thank everyone who left feedback on my previous story, which was my first writing attempt. I'd like to get better as a writer, so any insight you are able to provide is very helpful. Thank you.

Six Foot, Ten Inches -- Tuesday

The entire gym was dark except for the exit signs, which cast pools of dim red light. Tracy clutched the chin-up bar, legs locked around my back. I had one of her ass cheeks in each hand, and held her suspended in air. She panted wildly as I pumped my cock in and out of her.

"I've -- been -- wait -- ing -- all -- week -- for -- this!" Tracy buried her head in my shoulder and let out a muffled moan. I could see her arms were shaking above her. She let loose a yelp of joy as I swung her down, and laid her out face down on the sit-up bench, her ass raised up and waiting.

Her pussy lips were drooling, thick and swollen from the deep pounding I had been giving her. Lining up the head of my cock I pushed it slowly in, the tight heat of her space driving every thought from my mind.

I grabbed both cheeks of her magnificent ass- and she started panting again as I returned to the pace we had set. Her panting got louder as my balls slapped her clitoris, and I knew I was getting close.

"I -- have -- to -- tell -- you -- something," she panted between thrusts. "I -- may -- have -- told -- one -- or -- two -- people -- about -- our -- after -- work -- work -- outs..."

"You -- what?" I said, shocked, even as my body refused to let me stop.

"I'm -- sorry -- it's -- just -- been -- so -- help -- ful -- with -- stress --"

"Tracy!"

"-- that -- I -- know -- I'm -- not -- the -- only -- one -- who -- NEEDS THIS!" Her voice rose to a crescendo as she watched me rail her from behind in the mirrored wall.

"Tracy I- I-" she knew what this meant, and started pushing her ass back against my thrusts, purposely making it hard for me to pull out.

"I -- told -- you -- I'm -- SO -- fertile -- right -- now -- ohhh -- ohhhh noooo," she laughed as she came, her pussy feeling vacuum sealed on my thick cock, juices making my shaft glisten in the red light.

My balls had drawn up, and I knew I was on the knife's edge, finally pulling out, her pussy lips visibly gripping me, our bodies practically fighting me as I tried to prevent filling her with my cum.

Tracy rolled off the equipment to her knees and grabbed my cock with both hands, putting the head just in her mouth. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes, and sucked on the tip ever so gently.

My whole world narrowed as I came, watching her let me fill up her mouth with each rope of cum, her throat working to swallow when her mouth became full. After what felt like a whole minute of ecstasy, I finally came back to earth, breathing like I ran a marathon.

She gave two last strokes and another big swallow, then opened her mouth, drool and cum dripping out to land on her impossibly perky DD breasts.

My breath was slowing, and my cock was finally lowering. She stood up and clutched her hands behind her, the picture of innocence, biting on her lower lip.

"You're not... mad at me, are you?"

"Tracy, I-"

"If you're worried about your job, because you work here at the law school and I'm just a student, then you really don't. The people I told are ones who are really desperate for release. Stress is a killer! I mean, it's just been a week and my classes are going better than ever."

"Tracy, I could be sued by the school."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh please, a first-year law student could get you off. Well, not get you off," she laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on- you should trust me! Plus, I'd say someone has been waiting for this all week too," she said looking at my cock hanging heavy and long. I couldn't help but laugh.

"You know Tracy, you didn't have to-"

"Oh don't worry," Tracy said, one finger smearing a strand of my cum around her pale nipple, "I know how badly you want to fill me up."

I rolled my eyes again and crossed my arms, which she delighted in. "You do, you want to fill up my tight pussy, don't you? And every time I say I'm fertile you just go crazy-"

"Okay, you've had your fun-"

"So see I had to swallow. Let you fill me up a different way! That's how much I care. Plus, who could stay mad after that?" She giggled and pranced off for the women's locked room, as I picked up our clothes and followed.

The question was, who had she told? And how long would it stay a secret?

***

The next day I had just started my shift when I hear my ancient supervisor behind me. "This is our evening supervisor; he'll be training you-" I turned and stopped short. Standing next to my ancient supervisor was a student I had seen before at the gym.

She stood six feet tall. Long dark hair fell in ringlets down her shoulders and back, big amber eyes taking me in, her lips incredibly full. She was wearing yoga pants, stretched taught all along her statuesque legs.

"This is Lena. She's our new Tuesday student worker." Lena looked me in eyes, at six foot two inches I was just slightly above her, and she stuck out a hand. I grasped it, and noted she had a powerful grip. She held a completely neutral expression.

"I've heard all about you," she said holding my gaze.

"Oh, you have?" my supervisor said, confused.

"We have... a friend in common. Tracy. She works Mondays."

My breath caught in my throat.

"Oh of course! That's who suggested your name to me. Well, tonight is Lena's first evening. Please train her. Good night!" and she shuffled out.

Looking at Lena all I could think of was Cleopatra. She had a regal air to her, a total command, like she was judging you when her eyes landed on you. Looking a little lower, I swallowed.

She had on a loose T shirt with the sleeves cut off, leaving the arm holes wide open. The front of it jutted out over what must be a magnificent pair of breasts, leaving the front of it hanging down a good five inches away from her midriff.

Through the arm holes I could see the edges of a bra that must have been straining to do its job. I quickly looked away.

"Well, let's get started then," I suggested. I was too surprised to be aroused, but what I saw next changed that in a hurry.

She walked past me to the book shelves, and I was treated to her ass, perfectly encased in the yoga material. Tracy's ass looked like two perfect half globes, but Lena's looked like an upside-down heart, the cheeks as suspended in air as her breasts were with the bra. And just due to her height, much larger, though perfectly fit.

My cock jumped at the sight, and I hurried to adjust my pants before she turned around. Just in time, because looked over her shoulder and said "Oh good."

I looked at her with a casual questioning look. The picture of innocence.

"Were you looking at my ass?"

"Excuse me?" I said, shocked at the question.

"Just now, you were looking at my ass. Weren't you?"

I swallowed.

"Here at the library, we maintain a strict culture of professionalism-"

"Good. I wore these for you."

"You- what?"

"I see you in the gym all the time. You've seen me?"

"Uhh, yes. Yes, I have."

"Well, what do you think?"

Lena stood straight, arced her back and turn her head over her shoulder to gage my reaction. "Do you think I'm doing too many leg exercises?"

"I, uhh-"

She ran both hands down and cupped her ass cheeks, jiggling them sightly. "I don't want my ass to get too big, but working out is the only way I can relieve any stress."

"I think you're doing fine."

"But is it too big?" She was going to make me say it.

"No. Not too big."

"That's good," she said, flipping her hair back over her shoulder as she straightened her baggy t shirt, the middle collapsing sightly into what must be some incredible cleavage. "Because with these I have to keep my back strong."

Just the thought of the breasts under that shirt made my cock start fighting my boxer briefs. This was going to be a long shift.

***

Lena stood at the desk, studying, and I tried not to glance over at her side cleavage or her ass, which was nearly impossible because she would rock up on her toes every now and again, almost unconsciously. No wonder her long legs and ass were so toned.

I was content to let her study, but it wasn't long before a trio of guys saw her at the desk, and the tallest of them walked up to try his luck.

"Wait- do you work here?" he said, with a bit of an accent I couldn't place. He had a gold chain around his neck, and a shock of chest hair coming out of his shirt. She fixed him with a regal gaze.

"Can I help you?"

"You're Lena right?" He then started speaking in a language I had never heard before, then motioned to his two friends. Lena laughed.

"Sorry, I only like guys who are taller than me." His two friends laughed, and the guy looked like he'd been slapped across the face. "But- but, I am taller than you."

"How tall are you?"

"I'm six one."

"No, I'm six feet and I'm a little taller than you."

"No, I'm-"

Lena motioned towards me with her head. "You see that guy? He's taller than me. You? Not taller than me."

The guy looked over at me with a glare, then rubbed his hands and muttered something in the language before walking away. Lena looked completely unphased from the encounter.

"To think- I came to law school to get away from guys like that."

"What kind of guys?"

She put down her pen and sighed. "Armenian guys. We were speaking Armenian. I was born in America but my parents are from there."

"Oh," I said. "I've never heard it spoken before."

"Yeah, I grew up in the next town over- there are a lot of Armenians there. Just... ugh."

I nodded but said nothing. She turned fully towards me then.

"Like, in our culture the children are supposed to live with the parents until they're married. And for our parents, they got married at like 16, so no big deal. But here-"

"Ah."

"Not realistic. So, I still live with my parents, who I love. They're both doctors, very accomplished, but I'm their only child and they are so controlling. Part of why I took this job was to get away from them at night a little bit."

"Well, glad to accommodate."

"Plus, they try to set me up with these Armenian guys who are, well, you saw! The worst. They all drool over me- I had to get rid of my social media because so many guys would send me messages every time I posted a picture at the beach or something."

I swallowed. Desperate messages to women are not okay, but then again, to see her in a bikini would be a near death experience for most guys. I nodded sympathetically.

"I'm sure they just don't want their only child to move on. That must be hard for them."

For the first time, she smiled at me. "Yes," she said slowly, "my thoughts exactly."

***

The evening passed slowly, and I did my best to not helplessly stare at Lena's toned ass or the side of her bra through her shirt. It was a rich purple color, that much I could see, and when she leaned forward once, I could see an entire cup in profile, a giant half globe cradling what must be a E cup breast at least. After that I purposely faced away from her. My cock expanded, trapping itself between my hip and the top of my thigh. Hopefully my underwear could soak up the steady stream of pre-cum leaking out.

As I mentally tried to do multiplication tables to calm myself down, I heard a familiar voice call out (far too loud for a library I might add).

"Oh. My. God! Like, my two favorite people, working together!" Tracy came in through the main entrance in her typical sports bra and yoga pants. Her heavy backpack pulled her shoulders back, accentuating her bust. A slight buzzing in my ears started, thinking about her magnificent breasts pressed against my chest less than twelve hours before. And on school property.

Lena leaned forward to hug Tracy over the counter (I averted my eyes), and then fixed Tracy in her powerful gaze.

"You were incredible in class today! I couldn't believe it when he called on you, especially since he called on you last week."

"I know, I was shocked too. Like again? Really?" Tracy said modestly. I wasn't quite sure what they were talking about, but Lena seemed really impressed with Tracy.

"Like, you had every answer ready to go. I barely was able to do the reading."

"Oh stop- you're like, the best student in class," Tracy demurred. Lena frowned at this then looked over at me.

"Tracy is so smart. Really."

"Sure," I said, trying to appear noncommittal.

"Why do you think she is so relaxed lately?" Lena said with a stare.

I said nothing. Tracy adopted a serious expression.

"Lena is like, the smartest girl here and I don't know what I would do without her. You should do everything you can to help her. That's why you're here, right? To help the student body!"

I said nothing.

Tracy grinned and leaned across the counter. They started conspiring in hushed tones, and I tried to ignore them completely. This proved impossible when Lena let out an exclamation.

"Be serious!"

"I am," Tracy said without a hint of sarcasm.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that they both were looking at me. "We're talking about you," Tracy said with a grin. Lena lowered her eyes to look pointedly at my crotch. I refused to look over.

"Well I'm going to go do more reading. I'm just so relaxed, like I can focus and like I can do anything," Tracy turned to go. "I just knew you two would get along!"

***

My mind churned away at what this could mean. Was she really interested in what Tracy and I had begun? Tracy said that there were others here at the law school, desperate for a way to relieve stress without doing anything career ending. Still, I knew that all it took was a student saying something to administration, and I could lose far more than my job.

Then again... my cock got harder just seeing Lena out of the corner of my eye. To think I could have similar life altering sex with her like I was with Tracy...

"Oh- it's almost time to go!" Lena said suddenly, and I was shaken from my rivière. The clock on the computer showed that it was 11:59pm.

"My mistake," I said quickly, "let's pack up and I'll show you how to close." Lena packed up her books, then looked at me expectantly.

"Well?"

"Uhh... well?"

"Aren't you going to show me how to lock up?"

"Oh- yeah. Yes, this way."

Feeling like an idiot I led her downstairs to the basement. "So we just have to walk around each floor and make sure that everyone is gone. Looks like it's empty here, so we can just hit the lights, and-"

I turned around- Lena was already back at the staircase. "These?" she said, and with a click all the lights went out. The only light came from soft emergency lights built into the ceiling.

As I made my way back towards the staircase, I saw that Lena was standing under one of these lights, hands on her hips, looking at me expectantly.

"Well?"

"Have I forgotten something else?"

"Aren't you going to-" and she nodded at my crotch. I was glad for the low lighting to hide my shocked expression.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Tracy told me all about your late-night workouts."

I felt my stomach drop.

"I don't know what you mean."

"She told me so much, in fact, that I think it's best for me to see it for myself."

"What??"

"You should show me your penis and testicles."

I let out a bark of laughter. "That seems... pretty clinical."

Lena nodded earnestly. "If what Tracy said is true about your size then you should really have them checked out. Like, if it's really that big you could have any number of growths or medical conditions. When was the last time you checked your testicles?"

I looked cluelessly back at her. She smirked.

"That's what I thought. My parents are both doctors, I know what I'm talking about." She put her hands on her hips, blocking the way. "I'm serious."

I looked at her skeptically. She held my gaze, then motioned me forward. "In the light, come on. My parents are going to start calling me if I don't get home soon. Let's go."

"I appreciate the medical advice; I will consult my doctor as soon as-"

She crossed her arms. "This is your health we're talking about."

With a final disbelieving expression, I stepped to the edge of the light, and took off my shoes. Then I unzipped my fly.

"The whole thing," Lena said, all business.

I undid my belt, and the button of my pants. I pulled them down over my knees and tossed them, and stood there for a second in my boxer briefs. Then I quickly pulled those down to my knees as well, freeing my half-aroused cock.

"Oh!" she said, eyes fixed on my seven-inch flaccid cock. Just her reaction made it grow another inch. "Oh. My. God," she whispered, and to my surprise she knelt down in front of me, inspecting it.

"How large is it fully aroused?" she asked, and I could feel her breath on the shaft like light feathers. It grew another inch, starting to rise up towards her, and she had to lean back. I couldn't help some measure of pride.

"Only one way to find out," I said with a nervous chuckle.

She shot me a look of amusement, then motioned with her hand. "Lift it please." I did, and it cast a long shadow across her chest as she gazed at the underside of it.

"And your testicles? They're both the same size? They're like... large eggs. Have they always been this large?"

I laughed at the question. "Yeah, I had to change in the stall in eighth grade gym class. Kids were merciless about my size."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. They called me all kinds of names- girls did too once they found out about it. It really made my life miserable for a year."

Lena looked up at me, her brown eyes catching the soft solitary light above us, shifting them to an amber color. "Trust me," she said, "I can relate. I just wouldn't stop growing, until I was taller than most of the teachers, and, well-" Lena put her hands under her enormous bust, shaking them a little under her T shirt.

"Exactly." I continued, "But by the time I got to high school, no one seemed interested in teasing me anymore."

Lena smiled. My cock was clearly growing in my hand, and I suspected I was near full arousal. Soon I wouldn't need to hold it up any more. She motioned towards my testicles.

"Do they ever feel swollen or bruised?"

"No."

"Or a burning sensation? Maybe when you ejaculate?"

"Definite no."

"How big is it fully-"

"Ten inches," I said quickly, anticipating the question. I let go gently, and it bobbed up and down slightly, pointing straight up now.

"So thick... oh my god, Tracy can take this??"

"I can neither confirm nor deny-"

Lena fixed me with a no-nonsense expression, and grabbed it, her larger hand just barely able to touch thumb to forefinger around it. I gasped, then continued.

"Not all of it. But I've never met anyone who could."

Lena stood up slowly, fixing my eyes with her brilliant amber ones, standing at her full six feet of height. "Well," she said, "I've never backed down from a challenge."

With that she pulled her T shirt over her head, revealing her bust in all of its glory. A deep purple bra with two big cups, and lace fronts that worked to restrain a magnificent pair of breasts. Double EE cups at least, but with her six-foot, incredibly athletic frame they looked incredible, sitting high on her chest like some lost fertility goddess.

"Lena, listen. I know what Tracy told you." She raised one eyebrow at me, "But I don't think this is a good idea."

She crossed her arms under her bust, the light spilling down her incredible cleavage, and my cock nodded once from the blood pumping into it. I tried to press on.

Fr67813
Fr67813
29 Followers
12