Six Foot, Ten Inches - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This could get complicated, with my job-"

"That didn't stop you with Tracy."

"Uhh, I can neither confirm nor deny-"

"This is purely about grades for me."

It was my turn to raise an eyebrow at her. "Grades?"

"Yes. You should have seen Tracy in class today. This adjunct asshole who was teaching literally grilled her in front of the class for twenty minutes, and she knew everything. Even beyond the scope of the reading."

I filed away the note about the adjunct. "Well, she studies hard."

Lena scoffed. "We all study hard. She was relaxed and knew the material. Other people don't even have time to do the readings. No, she says she is able to study for hours at a time without distraction because of, well..."

I could feel her eyes drag down my body to my cock.

"See, I need that. It will help me study, and get the grades I want."

"I don't-"

"I also," she said reaching behind her to unclasp the bra, "don't like wasting time."

Her bra made an audible thump as it fell to the floor, and my heart stopped. Her breasts were large, EE orbs that hung from her perfect frame. Her areolas were flat, light brown circles, two inches across. Her nipples were smaller than I would have thought, small circles that looked almost as flat as her areolas. Tracy's breasts were DDs', perky and perfectly round- Lena's were like teardrops right before they fall, swollen and heavy.

I crossed the space between us in half a second and kissed her. Her full lips pressed against mine, and her hands flew to the back of my head. My cock was pressed between us, reaching from her waist up the length of her flat, toned stomach.

My right hand went down and grabbed one yoga panted ass cheek, pulling her into me, pressing her hips into mine. Her breasts pushed against my chest and she let out a moan into my mouth, so loud it made me pause.

"Oh-OHHH." She was breathing really heavily as I pulled back to look at her.

"I haven't..." she slowly closed and opened her eyes, then focused on me. "I haven't been touched like that in... in a long time."

"Law school?"

"That and... living with parents."

She pulled my head to her neck, and I started giving her a hickey. Her fingers gripped my hair, and I knew I was getting to her.

"Just -- it's just -- grades," she breathed in my ear, as I started to move lower. I kissed her collarbone, then looked at the prize. I hefted her left breast in my hand, feeling it's incredible weight. Soft, firm globe that looked perfectly ripe. Running a thumb over her nipple made it harden and grow, and she inhaled suddenly. It was nothing compared to what was about to happen.

Lowering my head, I took the nipple between my lips.

"OH. OH. OHHH." She moaned so loudly, her fingers digging into the back of my head, crushing my mouth against her chest. Licking her whole areola, I started to suck the nipple.

"OH GOD. OH -- OH --" Lena cried out, thrusting her chest against me. Pulling back, I admired her now erect left breast shining with my saliva, then moved for the right one, gently kneading the breast as I gently sucked on it.

By the time I had given the other the same treatment and pulled back, she looked unsteady on her feet, almost drunk. She grabbed the bookshelf next to us for support, and for a second I thought she might faint.

"Just... grades." As she leaned back slightly, I looked down at her yoga pants, and could see, for the first time, a large wet patch all around her camel toe. The dangers of not wearing underwear I suppose.

She put her arms up and back on the shelf, looking at me with a new hunger, but deeply conflicted. Reaching down, I ran my hand between her legs, heat radiating from her pussy, and my hand came back damp.

"Whatever contract you have with Tracy-"

"I... don't have a contract with Tracy."

"No contract? Really?"

I looked down at my cock, pointing straight at her pussy. Our bodies were betraying us, but if she wanted more, she would have to take it.

"Just sort of... happened."

Lena turned around to face the shelf, then peeled her yoga pants down, revealing inch by inch her incredible ass. I took a half step back to appreciate it in the dramatic light, like a stage light that amplified her incredible figure.

She lowered them until they were around her ankles, then set her legs apart, legs straining slightly against the stretchy material, showing them in all her toned glory. She put her hands up on the shelf, and looked back at me.

Moving forward I knelt and grabbed both cheeks of her ass, running my hands all over them. I ran a hand up her toned thigh to her wet pussy. She thrust her ass back at me, and I saw her pussy for the first time.

It was light brown in color with thick open lips, already wet and swollen. It was larger than Tracy's to be sure, and hungry. She her legs started to shake as I touched it, sending a lightning strike of pleasure through her.

Standing, I drew up behind her, first wedging my cock between her ass cheeks, reaching around to heft one of her breasts. Lena was panting now, and speaking in a low voice.

"Okay."

"Okay what?" I countered, surprising her and myself.

"I'm ready."

"Are you?"

She pushed her ass back against me, giving me a wave of pleasure.

"Yes I... listen, I'm-"

"What?"

"I'm not on any birth control."

This caught me by surprise. "You're not?"

"No. I never have been... I always just thought I would... plan carefully."

"Have you planned for this?"

"No," she said in a quiet voice.

"Okay. Okay." I was already trying to think of some way out of this. Turns out, I didn't have to.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please. Please, I need this."

"Need what?"

"I need your cock."

That's all I had to hear. All doubts were blown away, and I put the head of my member at her opening, an iron bar wrapped in velvet. Then I started to push.

Lena gasped in Armenian as I pushed the head into her. Pulling it out I could see that a thick cream from her pussy already coated the head. I pushed it back in and went deeper.

"OH- CHRIST," she screamed then covered her own mouth with one hand, screaming into it. I worked my cock in another inch, then out again, feeling it struggling to take me. Her pussy was incredible, warm, wet, and it felt full, the soft tissue inside swollen with juices that started to run down my shaft.

I reached around her, grabbing a breast with one hand, and reaching down with the other hand, stimulating her clitoris. She started to gasp in time to my thrusts, trying to angle her pussy to get me even deeper.

"I've -- never -- felt -- so -- full!" She exclaimed, as I went deeper and deeper. At seven inches I raised my eyebrows, a ring of cream on my cock marking how far I had gone when I pulled out. Finally, at nine inches she reached back and grabbed my arm.

"Hold on, just- hold on," she breathed, and she leaned forward, clinging high on the book shelf, slowly rising up on her toes. I could feel her pussy adjusting to my thickness, her breasts so large that the edges of them were visible on either side of her from the back. Her thick fluid rolled down the remainder of my shaft as we sat nearly frozen, and started to drip down my testicles.

Gripping both sides of her hips I started to pull out, marveling at how much she could take. Lena was having similar thoughts.

"So, what do you think? Do I take more than the other girls?"

I exhaled a quick laugh, squinting for just a moment at what she meant by "other girls".

"It really is all about the grades for you, isn't it," I breathed in her ear, and she moaned. Then I started again.

She moaned as I pushed in nearly my entire length, comfortably hitting my pelvis on her magnificent ass cheeks, then pulling out again, slowly building a rhythm. Her moans grew in volume as my pace increased.

"oohhh -- OHHH -- oohhh -- OHH," Lena's moaning kept up in time with my thrusts, and soon I was pounding her, the sound of my groin colliding with her ass cheeks, her breasts swaying from our increasing exertions. The book shelf started to rock back and forth as we arrived at a maximum speed, books tumbling off the shelf to land around us.

From her moans she was getting close, and I knew I was as well, a momentum building inside me that would be impossible to stop. Panting as I fucked this goddess, I prayed that she would arrive first. What happened next changed all that.

"OHHH -- please -- cum inside me."

I was panting too hard, too close to say anything but "what?"

"Please -- Please -- cum inside me! Give -- me -- a -- baby -- PLEASE!"

Our bodies were in perfect sync, the engine of our lovemaking now impossible to stop. I felt myself about to go over the edge as she begged me to fill her. Her knuckles turned white on the shelf as she began riding her own orgasm, her pussy sending more thick juices rolling down my cock.

With a final deep thrust I pulled out. She spun around and I pulled her to me, pushing her back against the shelf, locking her full lips with mine, and crushing my cock upright between our two bodies I came at last.

The world dimmed as rope after rope of cum shot out between our sandwiched bodies. Grabbing both ass cheeks I pulled her pelvis into mine, her height making her the perfect size to grind against the base of my cock.

After a few final spurts, I realized I was panting, and that we were surrounded by fallen books. I could feel the warmth of my cum on my stomach and chest, and was supporting her nearly limp frame, my hands still on her ass, her arms around my neck.

Slowly I pulled away, and could see the extent of my orgasm. Her toned stomach was smeared with cum, and I had sprayed the considerable underside of her breasts as well. One or two of the farthest spurts had made it up into her cleavage, and she cast about with half lidded eyes, like she was slightly drunk.

"All about the grades, huh?"

"My parents are probably wondering..." Lena swallowed. She picked up her clothes, then, sparing me a single hesitant glance, ran off toward the staircase, leaving me alone in the basement, cock slowly flagging. With a laugh, I realized I had no idea where my clothes were under these fallen books.

I looked up at the clock, nearly thirty minutes past midnight, then down at the pile of books. With a sigh, and still completely naked, I bent down, and started to shelve them in the proper order. Looks like my Tuesday nights would be spoken for going forward...

12