Six Fuckers and a Lady

Story Info
Weekly adult gang bang takes place. No violence.
7k words
4.05
9.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers

They call me the Duke, probably because I'm the guy who organized this sad fraternity of horny men's flesh. I put an ad in Viper, a sex dating site for hardcore sex and where swingers make their dates. We weren't interested in swinging, but I know some of the swinger wives or girls, on occasions, like to get it on with a bunch of guys staging a classic porno-style gang bang.

I asked the guys if they'd be up for a group fuck fest one of the nights after our drinking was done. Yes, they were interested. I discussed the details and I was told to set it up.

Larry said, "Men who have sex together stay together."

Mario added, "We are not a bunch of homos. It's sex with women and we stay together."

"Yes," said Harry, "The thought of having homo sex with you guys is disgusting."

"And you've got such a nice ass," said Larry poking Mario in the arm."

Of course, we weren't interested in filming our peccadillos, God forbid, if our wives and girlfriends knew what we were up to, we'd be in deep shit. Our Viper advert asked for women who wanted to have group sex with at least five men. The advert asked the ladies interested in an ongoing sex party, to send a photo of their face or genitalia to qualify for an invitation. Also, we requested a simple reason why they wanted to participate.

We planned that one woman would be chosen each week or every other week. If they had travel plans in the near future, they were asked to give us the dates when they would become available.

Our 'little club' consisted of five horny friends. We'd drink together on Friday nights at the Rugat Bar in Soho. What does Rugat mean? According to Dr. Larry, the original owner, years back, was a Spanish guy from Valencia, Spain. Rugat is a small country town near Valencia.

I suggested we book a room at a nearby sleazy hotel not very far from the bar. We could easily walk there. I knew this hotel from my own sordid experiences. As long as you paid the bill and tipped the desk clerk no one scrutinized your get-together. I had used the hotel for occasional trysts with bar bunnies, and my second cousin who I had been fucking since the cows had come home. My cousin Mary's husband was some sort of school official who went out of state, usually to Washington, DC, for educational conferences which seemed to occur at cousin Mary's horniest moments.

I recalled the hotel security man was a black dude. I'd met him on another occasion when I'd used the hotel for midnight sex with a black street whore, named 'Honey.' She said she was related to the security guy and that after we'd completed our 'transaction' he'd let her sleep the night in the hotel room. I'm guessing Honey was homeless or a long way from home. That she could find refuge on my nickel, was fine with me.

In the days after the Viper advert appeared, I was surprised at how many emails I received. It appeared a lot of women were interested, very horny, and in need of a crazy sexual experience. The publication has an email service that provides privacy and they give the insertionist a code to check the incoming mail. I culled through the emails of women who seemed most interested in our 'gang bang.' and was surprised to even find a tranny who wanted to participate. Well, maybe down the road if the other guys were interested, I had my doubts, they were a pretty conservative group.

I examined the women's photos, most were phone pics of cunts and asses, but some ladies included face shots. The one who caught my eye was a good-looking woman who said she was twenty-five. Of course, everyone lies about their age. She said her name was Elaine, but I assumed she had a different name on her ID. She looked vaguely familiar but so many women looked the same.

I thought Elaine was attractive except for an arm and ass cheek covered with tattoos, but no one is perfect. When I looked closely, I realized the tattoos were all of an erotic nature. Large erections stuck in cunts, asses and did I mention, Elaine had good-sized tits. Put a good-sized tit in my hands and I'm sure to cum. I was sure the guys would enjoy fucking her. She was tall and blond with long legs. I emailed her and asked her to call me on my cell phone.

"Hi," she said, is this the 'gang bang guy?'"

"Yep, I guess you can call me that."

"I can call you Willie if you prefer, I assume you have a dick."

"Very funny, are you a comic?"

"Only if I have to be."

"Let me ask you, are you into it for any reason?

"Sure Willie, I just broke up with a guy who was two-timing me and I want you to take photos of me being fucked by each guy. Sure, block out their faces but not their dicks and balls. I intend to send the photos to the ass wipe who cheated on me."

"Sounds good. Are you clean and on the pill? The guys like to go bareback."

"No problem, I can bring an STD clean list with me and tell the guys to be showered as well. I do like to get fucked by naked cocks, I have a latex allergy,

and I don't want to get pregnant."

"Sure, none of the guys want that."

"OK."

"One thing, the guys will be all horned up so you can't disappoint them. Don't put us to all this trouble and then wimp out. These are all nice guys, they'll treat you fine and everyone will get what they are looking for."

"No worries," said Elaine, just tell them to be prepared to fuck, no limp dicks, please."

And so the big night arrived. I cautioned the guys to go easy on the drinks and limit themselves to two shots or beers. We walked from Ragat's Bar over to the hotel, a mere two blocks away. It was a moonlit night. A few minutes before midnight there was very little traffic. As we jay-walked across the avenue a racing yellow cab almost running us over, blasted his horn at us.

"Just what we need," said Harry, wearing his blue New York Yankee baseball cap, "More noise."

Among our gang, he was known as a 'two-sock Harry' because he never wore matching socks.

"Too much trouble to match 'em," he'd say. "I throw'em in the drawer and what comes out, comes out. To me, they all look alike anyway."

The group of us waited in front of the hotel and a Toyota cab pulled up right on time. A young lady who resembled the photos got out of the cab. The first thing I recognized was her tits, they were big. She came right over to our group and started chatting with the guys.

I went in and paid for the reserved room. Came back outside and told the guys the room number. I put my arm around Elaine and took her inside, registering her as if she was my wife. That's what the desk clerks tell us to do.

The guys showed up at the room, one at a time, with a few-minute intervals between them so as not to be noticed. Kenny Spears was the first guy to take the elevator to the 5th floor and to come through the door, followed by Dr. Larry Rider, Tony Mancuso, and last but not least the elder Harry Kohn who dropped his Viagra pills in the elevator but had several more in his jacket pocket. One guy noticed the lost pill on the elevator floor and picked it up.

"Five-second rule," said Harry, who popped the pill right in his mouth.

Tony added, "It was on the elevator floor longer than that."

"Fuck off," said Harry.

Including myself, that made five of us. Elaine was still in the bathroom washing up. In her absence, I reiterated the rules. Each guy would get one fuck, anal or vaginal, he could take up to twenty minutes although if a few minutes more were needed that was fine. Blowjobs were at the discretion of the woman.

I put a fresh box of condoms on the bedside table, a black plastic bottle of high-quality lube, and a small cardboard box with blue pills, should they be needed. I explained, although I'm sure if it was known, necessary, that the blues should be taken a minimum of 30 minutes before coitus.

"Did you say, 'fuck us," said Harry.

"Put on your fucking hearing aid, oh," said Tony, imitating that vulgar comic that is always wearing a motorcycle jacket. (Andrew Dice Clay)

When Elaine came out of the bedroom, she was totally nude. She had a large bath towel draped over her shoulders but her big tits were very visible. The way they shook made it obvious to me they were real, no plastic gel in those babies.

Elaine was a tall woman, probably five foot six or seven and when she turned away, from me I could see she had a good-sized curvy ass. I was surprised to see her cunt was unshaven, but a cunt is a cunt. She was as pictured in the emails, but she had an odd request, would I insert her squirt bottle with two shots of vodka in her ass.

"Alcohol passing through my stomach makes me sick, but in my ass it works fine."

"Sure honey, whatever you want."

Dr. Larry said, "In ten minutes she'll be blotto, the alcohol goes right into the bloodstream."

"That's the idea guys, do you think I'm looking forward to this?"

"Aww," said the guys in unison.

"Then why are you here," said Mario.

"Willie will tell ya, let's get on with this show."

"Who the fuck is Willie? Said the doctor.

"Me, she calls me Willie," I said.

"It's ok Honey," said Harry, "Relax, I'll make sure you have a nice time."

"Thanks, Oldtimer. Remember that when you're fucking me."

"Oh, I will," said Harry.

Elaine leaned over the side of the bed, her big tits cushioning her. She stuck out her ass, and I squirted a little lube between her ass cheeks and stuck my fuck finger up to the second digit.

"Hey, is that your finger I'm feeling," she shouted.

"It's ok, I'm just opening you up so I can insert the narrow nozzle of the small plastic bottle into your butt," it looked like those bottles they give you for coloring your hair. I squeezed the sides of the plastic bottle and the clear liquid shot into her ass making a gurgling noise.

"Oh that burns," she said, "Give me a few minutes guys, I'll be OK."

In a few minutes, she was feeling no pain.

"Here, Mr. Duke, you sound like the Mr. Willie I spoke to on the phone."

"Yes, that was me."

"Here, please take my phone to record what goes down."

"Guys, since I'm running this marathon, I'll be first, if no one objects."

DUKE-backstory

Sure, do you readers want to know about me? I'm thirty-eight years old. Five foot ten. I work out once or twice a week at Bo-Bo's gym. It's a small place, all straight guys. You don't get some twink offering you a blow job in the bathroom.

As said, I exercise and I keep myself in good shape. I have 'Semper Phi' tattooed on my left ass cheek, a leftover from a drunken Marine weekend leave in Thailand where the gook misspelled Fi and wrote Phi.

I wish my dick was bigger to impress the guys but most women say it's the perfect size, no pain going in or out.No one has ever complained.

Meanwhile, that's enough about me. Oh yeah, I'm divorced from a Jewish girl who was a washout in bed. Who told me Jewish girls were so hot? I guess some are, I've had a few hot ones who push you into bed, whip out your cock and jump on top. You didn't have to do 'nuthin,' and afterward, they'll suck you dry.

Meanwhile, I've got a Chinese girlfriend who is great at fucking and I'll probably get her pregnant, I hate condoms. I'm sure my Mom will be shocked when she sees the slant-eyed kids, but I don't care.

Back to the job at hand...

I took off my jeans and sneakers; I wasn't wearing socks. I unbuttoned the red-striped long-sleeved flannel shirt and left the wife-beater undershirt on.

"Are you ready Honey?"

"Yes, but if you are the first to fuck me could you give my camera to one of the other guys so they can take a pic of your dick in my pussy?"

"Yeah, sure, pussy is fine."

My dick was stone-cold and flaccid. Organizing this party wasn't conducive to a good hard-on and dicky boy remained nested and shrunken.

"You got a small joint," said Elaine.

"Not really, it's a grower, and look at these big balls."

"Bring it here, let me suck it a bit."

I stood over the edge of the bed and she unfurled my shy dick and started sucking. Sure enough, by the time she finished, it was six and a half inches.

"Ok," said Mario, "look'en good Mr. Duck, I mean Mr. Duke."

"That's better," said Elaine, "At least it's Korean-sized."

Larry added, "You fuck a lot of Koreans, Elaine?"

"Well, I live near Koreatown and sometimes the owner of the restaurant will ask me into his back office to have a few drinks, and as you know, one thing leads to another."

"Like what?" said Larry.

"Sometimes they just want to stick their cock between my tits and beat off sometimes."

Larry looking at my erect rod said, "You better stick it in her before it starts to shrink."

My dick was covered with her slobber, but I got ready to lay on top of her.

"Hold on," and Elaine rubbed some lube on my dick, and with her open palm, she helped me get my cock inside her.

"Wow, you got a tight box, honey."

"It ain't gonna be tight for long," said Larry, stroking his behemoth."

Elaine's eyes opened wide looking over my shoulder at Larry's big cock.

"He's gonna fuck me?" she whispered.

"That's the ticket hon, I'm sure if you can make the Koreans happy you can stretch a bit to satisfy my buddy."

Meanwhile, with this distraction my dick was getting limp, I pulled out and shook it back and forth forcing blood into it before putting it back inside Elaine. Her pussy felt tight, and I gave it all I had. My dick was happy to be in a tight cunt and swelled up again. After a few minutes, I emptied my sperm sack inside her.

"Wow," said Elaine, "Your dick is nothing special but those big balls dumped a pint of jizz in my snatch."

"She's right," said Harry, "Oh Jesus, the next batter up has to slide his prick through that goop."

"I'll go next if no one objects," said Kenny. "Fucking into a gene pool is a fun experience."

KENNY-backstory

Ken was a little guy, an ex-professor from a Midwest college, drummed out because of a series of sexual involvements with students, but his dismissal was cleverly arranged by his lawyer and covered by a veil of confidentiality. This permitted him to gravitate to being the provost in a fancy uptown private school where he had finally learned not to unzip. Frequent trips to the teacher's private bathroom allowed him to milk the dragon, sometimes several times a day.

Ken was forever dropping references to the great literary cognoscenti but except for his doctoral novel that served as his thesis, he had never published a successful bestseller. Just a few slim volumes trying to knock off Ian Fleming back when James Bond was in style. His hero was a CIA hack from Delaware who hemmed and hawed like an elderly president but just like ice cream, somehow his dick ended up in a lot of mouths.

The Professor, as he liked to be called, had a monk fringe of gray hair around the side of his head above his ears. Like lots of little guys, he considered himself a little better, maybe a lot better than the rest of us, but he never convinced me. Still, he was one of the gang and even if I didn't like him I cared for him. Go figure that out. Oh yes, he didn't care for dogs. Ken was a cat person.

Ken sat there patiently, thinking, taping his white Dunwoodie pipe against his palm. We all knew that when the woman we were there to fuck was out the door, Ken, our critic, would dissect her tits and ass till none of us recognized the cum sponge we'd been fucking. Maybe his role as the bar critic was a self-invented device he needed to feel superior to the rest of us.

He sat there smoking a French Gauloise cigarette as if he were conversing with Jean-Paul Sartre and his girly Simone de Beauvoir. The spicy tobacco had a pervasive odor. Sitting there, totally nude, Ken's swallowed sunken chest wasn't attractive. He also didn't have two balls in his scrotum, just one very large testicle hanging there beneath his cock. Where the missing testicle had ended up, I had no idea. Ken never mentioned it.

The big ball must have been a keeper because Kenny had four kids. Two of the children looked just like him, but the other two should be steered away from taking DNA tests because the kids looked more like the Sicilian neighbor that Kenny introduced to me to saying,

"This is my 'goomba.'"

I wanted to say, "Your 'goomba' and the father of two of your kids," but I bit my tongue.

Kenny looked ready to go, his dick looked bigger than mine, maybe because his body was smaller, or maybe the fucker just had a bigger penis.

"Would the little lady please turn over," said Ken, "I haven't had a good butt fuck since sister Mary left the convent."

We all laughed.

Someone handed her camera back to me.

"Lube up, Ken, she might be a butt virgin?"

"Yeah sure, you hear that Honey."

Elaine didn't respond but rolled over onto her belly, her big boobs flopping out in front of her.

"I ain't no butt virgin, but just go easy."

Just as Elaine put her hand back, ready to help Ken insert his dick into her asshole, Tony let out a wail.

Ken paid no attention, having taken the blue pill off the desk with the condoms a half hour earlier he was rock hard when Elaine grabbed his cock.

"Lube your dick, Waldo."

"Who the fuck is Waldo," said Kenny?

"She means you, Ken."

"Oh yeah. Sure, sorry, Lady."

Once Ken got lubed, he got his dick got stuffed into Elaine's tight ass and commented,

"You ever do this before babe, your ass is really tight."

"Why? Are you writing a book? Just get it done," said Elaine, "Fuck my ass."

"Sure," said Ken and set out to fuck like a track star intent on breaking the four-minute mile. He was propped up, butt fucking her, when he grabbed both of her titties in his hands.

"Your heart, Ken, go easy," I whispered.

"Don't worry if I die here tonight, so be it."

"Don't you dare die on my ass," said Elaine.

Meanwhile, my attention turned to Tony who was crying silent tears.

"What's up little brother," I asked. Anthony was holding his limp dick in his hand.

"I was stroking too fast while watching the broad. I came. Now I won't be able to fuck."

I handed him a blue 100 mg pill, "Take this with some water and you'll be fine in a half-hour."

I turned my head and saw that Kenny's face had turned bright red. I was getting worried.

With a wild Indian yell, Ken bucked as deep as her ass cheeks would allow. I imagined he was filling up the hole the Beatles were singing about.

Once Ken came, he just laid there for a few minutes until Elaine said,

"Did he die with his cock in my ass, I can feel his cum slug deep inside me."

"No, I did not," said Ken, "My doctor says to lay still after a cum shot and let the heart slow down and then the blood pressure will recede."

"How much longer Grandpa, you gonna keep your stiffy in my ass? I can feel your stiffy has gotten soft."

"I'm almost there, just don't tighten your asshole or I won't be able to pull out. You are so fucking tight."

"Is the geezer okay?

"Guys," said Ken, give me a hand up and out."

Tony and I helped raise Ken, and his cock slid out of Elaine's ass puddle. A few minutes later Ken was talking a blue streak.

"Who's next," said Ken, "wiping his wet cock with a paper towel?

"Larry's up next, Kenny."

LARRY: back story

In school, Larry was the big pudgy guy who thought he was an artist. He was always carrying and drawing on oversized drawing pads and hanging out at the downtown art galleries and museums. Larry's Dad and Mom were local real estate operators who did well, trading their remodeled homes every few years for the next replacement project.

Larry's Mom, Linda, was very supportive of Larry's artistic dreams but his Dad wanted him to aim for a profession. After apprenticing himself to a well-known artist, Larry realized that he was not Picasso, that there wasn't much money in art, and that to live in America you need money.

Larry's cousin, Dr. Snyder, was a dentist, known in the family for his penchant for buying a new Cadillac every October when the new models were introduced. You could count on seeing his fancy car out on the curb in front of his big house, situated in the best part of town, with its price sticker still in the window, just in case someone didn't know how much it cost. Our dentist was wealthy.

erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers
12