All Comments on 'Six Fuckers and a Lady'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

Forget Theodore Dreiser, Upton Sinclair, and that crowd. Readers looking for a gritty, hyper-realistic, slice-of-life story need look no further than Erectus123. I'll have to remember the tip about anal vodka infusions. My sister has been using Taylor New York State Port, but that's really hard to get out of the sheets afterwards.

.

Only two details of this story didn't ring entirely true. (1) "a Jewish girl who was a washout in bed." In the United States of America?? Rural Moldova, POSSIBLY. (2) Kaywoodie pipes are favored by (still) junior accountants who read too much Playboy magazine in their youth. I should think that, even in the Midwest, a professor would choose at least a Savinelli "Roma."

.

One can argue about such details, but here's something no one can argue with. When it comes to stories like this, no one writes them quite like Erectus123 does!

erectus123erectus1233 months agoAuthor

Thanks, Sir Cleveland, if I were the king I'd knight you and gift you a large castle and free medical care and several ladies-in-waiting for your pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Real story of real people being dirty.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Smooth cool story, a fun read. This is a group I'd like to join once a week. -5'd

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The backstory stuff was pointless, the description of the sex was non existent. Sorry, but it was ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Who!

Maybe keep the name consistent next time!

Elaine suddenly turning into Diane and then back again suggests you stole this story from someone else and couldn't be bothered to proof read it or correct the typos before posting it.

erectus123erectus1233 months agoAuthor

Anon who didn't like backstory - well you can't please everyone. I thought it made the characters more dimensional.

erectus123erectus1233 months agoAuthor

Annon who noticed error- yes, used a new word processing system that changed Elaine in Diane, it's now corrected and revised. This is an original story, not lifted. just an error. Thanks for your comment!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...