Six Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finished her argument off with a big wet kiss on his cheek and I swear I saw her hand drop down to squeeze his crotch briefly.

"Dammit woman, you always win every argument. But, no arguing tonight. Dinner is on me. Understood," Earl said as he glared at her.

"Yessir," Katie said meekly as she winked at Sissy. I couldn't wait to hear what precipitated that exchange.

Heather came up and hugged Sissy and me, kissed us both and slipped me the remote again. I still had Sissy's remote too. I wonder if they are on the same frequency. Inquiring minds want to know.

As we walked in and the door closed, the light faded to nothing but a half dead firefly masquerading as a 25 watt light bulb, pretty much like any strip club. It took a few seconds for our eyes to adjust and then we went through the other door.

Surprisingly the inside was not that bad. We walked into what the neon lights proclaimed as "The Cabaret".

It was a square area about 50 feet on a side. Mirrors made it look much bigger. There were three stages. Two corner stages on the wall directly across from us and a circular stage in the middle. The stages were connected by catwalks so you could walk from stage to stage to stage. The left corner stage had a shower and a blowup pool. The middle stage and the right stages had poles. The pole on the middle stage was currently occupied by a tall blonde with very impressive breasts. She was performing on the pole to a half dozen guys in the chairs in front of the stage. I didn't see any booths, just chairs and small round tables.

Earl nodded his head in the direction of the door to the left and we followed him. The sign over the door proclaimed it as "The Rusty Nickle".

The room to the left was smaller, but was laid out just like a dining room in a steakhouse, with an obvious difference. Most steakhouses don't have a tall, well-built, extremely attractive redhead acting as the Hostess. And she was attractive. My pants got that much tighter.

"Earl, Katie, Sissy. How great to see you. Long time since you have graced us with your presence," the Goddess of Hosting intoned. "And who are your friends?"

I couldn't talk and I think Heather was just as tongue tied.

Fortunately, Earl stepped in and said, "Patricia, these are our friends James and his wife Heather. James and I have a small side venture together and we decided to celebrate a milestone with the best steaks around."

"Well, you've come to the right place. Follow me," Patricia said as she led us to a round table in the corner. "Nicki will be your waitress tonight and she can explain the rules, if you need a refresher."

She placed the menus on the table and flashed us a priceless smile and strutted her way back to the Hostess station.

"Pick your jaw up off the ground and put your eyes back in your head," hissed Heather. Obviously somebody felt threatened.

We all found seats and while I had a hard time looking at the menu and not at Patricia's ass, Heather asked Sissy "What did she mean about rules?"

Sissy and Katie both got a case of the giggles and finally Sissy managed, "We'll let Nicki explain."

Just then a petite blonde with hair down past her ass wearing just a fluorescent green G-string stopped by and said "Hi, I'm Nicki. I will be taking care of you this evening."

I swear I thought my balls were going to burst. She was fucking gorgeous.

Her tits had been done; you don't find those in nature.

The rest of her was unreal. Beautiful face, nice eyes, big tits with quite perky nipples, obviously a shave tail with that G-string not covering anything; all in all a seriously hot package. I had to shift in my seat which got Sissy and Heather to give each other a little smile. I think it was payback time for the butterflies.

Earl chimed in with, "Howdy, Nicki! Don't you look all dolled up? You finally made it off the dance floor."

"Oh, hi Earl. I didn't see you back in the corner. Yes, I just started last week and I'm still getting used to the new job. Speaking of which, can I get any of you something from the bar?"

Earl said, "I'll just take a 40 ounce draft".

He looked over at Katie who said, "A glass of cabernet".

That was followed by a margarita for me, and two more cabs.

Just before she left, Heather piped up, "Nicki, Patricia said something about you explaining the rules?"

"Oh, ok," she said "The rules are pretty simple."

She paused as she walked behind my head and the next thing I knew, I had a pair of fleshy ear muffs.

"I can touch you any way I want. But you can't touch me unless I use your hand to do it." By way of demonstration, she grabbed my right hand and placed it on her breast and started to use my fingers to massage her nipple. It stood up even harder than it looked before and I swear I heard my pants rip.

She leaned in a little more and snagged my other hand and used it the same as the first one.

After an eternity, she pulled my right hand down and whispered, "That got me really wet, I don't usually do this but you played with my nipples so nice."

Without warning I found two fingers of my hand finding out, that yes, she was really wet. She must have been pretty horny because with just a few strokes of my fingers in her pussy she grabbed my left hand and squeezed then tensed up and groaned as she had a shuddering orgasm.

She held me inside her for a time, then slowly returned my hand, kissed me on the neck and said "I'm sorry folks. I got carried away. Please accept my apologies. I'll go get those drinks now."

Before she could get away I held onto her left hand briefly, brought it to my lips and kissed her knuckles.

"You have nothing to apologize for. Thank you. That was amazing." I said then released her hand.

"I think she likes you," said Earl with a big shit eating grin.

Heather leaned over picked up my hand and sucked on the fingers, then said "Mmmmm. She's as tasty as she is beautiful. Maybe I should find out what time she gets off so she can find out how good you taste."

Baseball. Math problems. Bottom of the third two men on and two outs. x+ 3*y = 17*z. Baseball. Baseball. Whew. That was close.

The bartender was fast and Nicki was back with the drinks. I took a sip of the margarita and my eyes bugged out. I think it was tequila that the bartender just waved a lime over.

Heather caught my face and she leaned over again and slid her hand into my pocket.

Baseball. Baseball. Baseball. And came out with my keys.

She turned to Nicki and said, "After this glass of wine, I'd like to switch to diet cola. I am now the designated driver for the three of us."

"No problem," Nicki said very professionally. "Are you ready to order?"

We gave her our orders and Earl gave her fanny a caress and she quite skillfully removed his hand and put it on Katie's butt. That got a big laugh out of everyone including both Earl and Katie.

About then the evening entertainment got going in the next room and while not loud was loud enough to mask the noise of my experiment. I slid my hand into my pocket and randomly thumbed the on switch of one of the remotes. I heard the slight humming noise and looked over and both Heather and Sissy had wide eyes.

So, both butterflies were on the same frequency. The evening was looking up.

The dinner was excellent and was merely enhanced by being served by an all but naked beautiful young lady. Especially since Nicki took every opportunity to brush her nipples across the back of my neck as she walked around filling glasses. I had managed to sneak a sniff and taste of my fingers during the meal and Heather wasn't lying, Nicki was tasty.

Of course with margaritas that strong and not pacing myself, I was shitfaced by the time Nicki brought dessert menus.

When Nicki asked "Dessert anyone?"

Earl got up and excused himself and said, "I need to head home before I fall asleep. You kids have fun dancing in the club while I go get some beauty sleep" and he headed for the door.

I was of course a complete raging horndog, turned to Nicki and smarted off with "But I don't see you on the menu."

"Let me see that," Nicki said as she slid my head between her tits while leaning over to read the menu. I turned my head and gave one of her nips a lick.

"You're right. There must have been a printing mistake," Nicki said showing no sign of moving, so I licked her again and again.

Heather stood up and leaned over grabbing Nicki's face in her hands and kissing her very thoroughly while I turned my head and used my tongue on Nicki's other nipple. When Heather finally came up for air she whispered something I didn't catch into Nicki's ear. Nicki just nodded.

As she turned to leave, I tried to stand up. Big mistake. The room spun and I ended up back in the chair.

Heather looked over at Sissy and said, "I think we better just head back to your place before he passes out."

Sissy just looked at me and nodded.

With that, Katie, Sissy and Heather managed to get me to the door with only one incident. I had to cop a feel of the beautiful ass cheeks of Patricia as we walked out. I stumbled at just the right time to put my hand out and caressed one of her magnificent globes. She was nice about it.

She helped get me back up and whispered "Next time, don't get so drunk and you might get to do more than cop a feel."

Boing went my cock again.

Heather and Sissy got me into the passenger seat of my pickup.

Katie asked "Do you mind me tagging along? It looks like Earl ran off with my car."

Sissy and Heather both piped up, "Not at all."

Then both giggled with Heather yelling, "Jinx".

I started to nap right away, but before I fell "asleep" I thought there were 3 heads in the back seat, but it was probably just my vision getting blurry.

They woke me up when we got to Sissy's and I was starting to feel better. The nap helped and all the alcohol had taken the edge off my hardon, which was good or I would have shot a load into my pants hours ago.

We all piled into the guest room and Sissy said, "Let's get you naked and make up for all that teasing we did to you all night."

That sounded good to me. I was out of my clothes in a flash and laying down on the bed.

"Move over," said Heather ."We want you in the middle."

It was very nice to be naked between two beautiful naked women. Somebody had turned off the lights and the girls started to move. Heather went down and squeezed my legs between hers while starting to lick the head of my cock. Sissy came up top and straddled my head with her legs and began to rub her pussy on my lips. As Sissy did that she stretched my arms straight out. Oh my gawd it felt good.

Heather was now sliding my cock between her lips while swirling her tongue around the head.

I felt something around my ankles but Sissy was humping my face with her pussy and I was trying to lick it. I am sure my eyes were rolling back in my head when Sissy rolled off me and Heather did too.

"Guys, don't tease me like that," I whined.

Just about then I realized that I couldn't move my arms or legs. I could feel some kind of padded restraints.

As I started to look over Sissy put a blindfold over me eyes and said, "Naughty, Naughty. No peeking," and then giggled as she walked away.

I could hear Heather from the foot of the bed saying, "Now then. You have been having way too much fun with those remote controls and our Venus butterflies. So now it is your turn to be a sex toy at somebody else's whims."

I felt a hand on my cock and then a lubricated finger slid up my ass which was followed by something that felt like a butt plug or a prostate toy sliding in.

"So what is this all about?" I asked.

Sissy spoke up "If you are good, we can do this for you," and the prostate butt plug thing started up and I almost passed out from pleasure.

Going along with the theme, I was still drunk but sobering up quickly, I asked, "And what would my mistresses like from their humble love slave?"

Sissy giggled and said "I think he is getting the idea."

I felt something touch my hand.

"For now," Sissy said, "Just finger fuck me. Do it nice and gentle."

I lifted my hand up and felt her slick and wet close cropped snatch. Getting my bearings, I slid my middle finger into her and found her clit with my thumb. After some stroking and getting some moaning from her, I added my ring finger into her ass.

I felt somebody's pussy on my other hand and knew it was Heather. She was sporting a Mohawk landing strip now for a change from being a shave tail.

I quickly found her slit and slid my middle finger along it until I found her fuckhole. I was licking my lips to get the last of the pussy juices from Sissy's face sitting when I felt the contraption in my ass stop.

"Ohhhh. Don't stop it. I was just getting into it," I whined.

But I felt someone climb onto the bed. I was puzzled but thought I remembered that Katie had joined us for the drive from the club. A pair of legs straddled my crotch and a gentle hand guided my cock into a soft and waiting vagina. And it was a luscious place to be.

Fucking Katie's pussy is usually quite a treat , but tonight with all the teasing, it felt like velvet wrapped in silk covered in honey. And with Sissy humping my hand on one side and Heather humping my other hand while I was strapped down and couldn't move I was so turned on, it didn't take more than a dozen slow strokes and I humped my hips and started playing firehose, squirting jet after jet of hot cum into that hot wet firebox that was fucking me.

Suddenly a voice that wasn't Katie said, "Sorry girls, I think he just came inside me. Sorry. I couldn't stop myself, I was just starting to come."

Sissy let out a big moan and screamed, "Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm coming," as she jammed my fingers into her pussy.

Heather yelled out, "Dibs" as the pussy rolled off me and Heather rolled off me too. I still couldn't see but I felt a mouth start to suck on my cock milking the last of the cum from me, then licking the area around my balls where I had felt some of our love juices dripping. I wasn't hard anymore but it sure felt good.

The next thing I felt was a warm soft body laying on the bed next to me and that new voice moaning softly, "Oh that's it. Lick me right there. Oh yes. That's the spot."

There was some thrashing and then it went still and I could hear some kissing going on.

"Help a fellow out," I yelled out. "What is going on?"

Sissy came up and kissed me and said, "Nothing. Just mind your manners, meat or you get nothing more and we girls leave you to just listen while we have our fun."

Then she began to kiss me some more and rub her tits on my chest. I felt another mouth begin to suck on me as I felt somebody come up from the other side and begin to kiss me. I could smell the mix of my cum and pussy juices from the newcomer so I turned my head and captured her lips. When I slid my tongue in, I was pretty sure it was Heather and I could definitely taste the salty taste of my cum with the sweet taste of pussy.

With the insistent trio of mouths it wasn't long before my cock was hard again. The mouth retreated and I felt it's owner get off the bed followed immediately by someone else getting on and sliding my cock immediately into her pussy. It was hot and wet and hugged my prick like the warm wet mouth had just done.

After a few long slow strokes, the pussy retreated and then returned in what must have been a reverse cowgirl position. That was when I felt the hot breath on my balls and knew that my cowgirl was getting eaten.

I can't really do justice to the feelings I was having at this point. I still couldn't see, which made all of my other senses magnified. I could hear the sound of my cock sliding wetly and noisily in and out of my mysterious cowgirl's cunt. I could feel the tongue of the other person licking that pussy and occasionally my shaft and balls. I had Heather and Sissy on either side of me kissing me, licking me, biting my earlobes and occasionally kissing each other or meeting half way for a three way tongue fight. I couldn't have been any happier if I had died and gone to heaven.

And then my mysterious cowgirl stopped, slid off me and the mouth descended on my cock for a delicious suck that made me arch and try to hump it. I could feel my orgasm building in the tightness of my balls, but the release I had just moments ago kept it at bay.

Then the mouth retreated and I couldn't follow. But it was ok. I could feel the cowgirl getting back into position but this time, my cock was poised at her backdoor and I could feel the tightness as I slipped past her sphincter and forced my way into her ass. I arched and moaned and the girls began to kiss me more frantically and I felt the mouth return to my cowgirl's pussy and I felt a finger or two enter her vagina and rub my cock through the thin skin between them.

I was lost in the sensations when I heard Sissy's voice say, "Yes. Use that strap on. Fuck my pussy with it. Make me think its James dick deep in my pussy. Ooooo. That is so nice. Now fuck me hard". I realized the Heather wasn't there anymore, so she must be fucking Sissy.

I started screaming, "Take this blindfold off. I want to see. I want to see."

I started thrashing my head to try and throw it off. All to no avail. It stayed on.

My cowgirl started to thrash and moan and I knew she was starting to come.

She finally spoke, "Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd. Oh my gawd."

I knew it was Katie that was my cowgirl.

She lay back on top of me and her head pulled the blindfold down. Now it was a gag, but I could see.

Heather was fucking Sissy frantically and getting good results based on the death grip Sissy had on the bedsheets. And I could finally see the top of the new person's head, but didn't recognize her until she came up for air.

It was Nicki from the restaurant.

Katie slumped boneless against me briefly than sat up grinding my cock even deeper into her ass. Katie pulled Nicki up and began to kiss her.

I started humping my cock in and out of Katie's ass desperate for release but she slid off me and said, "Whew! I think I need a drink."

And got a chorus of, "Me toos".

"But what about me," I whined.

Then somebody hit the remote and the prostate pounder kicked in again and I groaned as I heard the girls giggling as they moved into the other room.

I must have fallen asleep because it was quiet when I woke up. The toy in my ass was off and I looked at the restraints holding my wrists.

Most of the intro to bondage restraints had a way to get out of them in an emergency and these were no exception. I just had to contort my hand to get to the quick release button and one hand was free.

A minute more and I was removing the toy from my butt and standing next to the bed stretching. I snuck to the door and looked out. There were four sleeping beauties sprawled around the living room and 5 empty bottles of cabernet on the kitchen table.

Heather was on the floor with a pillow, Sissy was on the recliner with a hand in her pussy, Katie was in the other recliner and Nicki, sweet little sexy delicious Nicki was on the couch with her legs spread and one leg over the edge the other up on the cushion.

She looked so fucking beautiful. There was a camera on the table and I had to take pictures of my four horsewomen.

Actually I took a lot of pictures.

After that I went and stared at Nicki for a time. My cock was getting longer and harder as I gazed at her.

I bent down and began to eat her pussy. She moaned a little in her sleep and one hand pressed my head deeper into her pussy. I twirled my tongue on her clit and she started to hump my face.

When she was almost there, I pulled back and slid my cock into her hot, wet, velvety silken pussy.