Six Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I entered her she began to shake and moan and mumble things like, "Fuck me", "I want you deep in me" and "Mmmmm".

It didn't take more than a few thrusts and she was coming.

Her eyes flew open and she pulled me down to kiss her. And then she was off on another orgasm.

This time I throbbed my dick inside her and she just held me with her legs around my waist and some small humping motions from her hips while she came.

Finally she opened her eyes and whispered to me, "It was so fucking hot watching your dick inside Katie's ass. I want to try that so bad, but I have never had a dick in my ass before. I've had fingers and a couple of small vibrators but never a real cock up there."

"Do you want me to try?" I asked.

She nodded quickly. I looked around and by luck there was a small bottle of lube on the coffee table that was within arm's reach.

I grabbed it without pulling out. Then started a series of long strokes almost all the way out of her vagina then all the way back in to the balls.

"Tell me you want my cock in your ass instead of this," I whispered.

"Oh yes. I want your cock in my ass. Oh what you are doing is getting me so hot again. Lick my cunt and get my ass ready," she said, "after you do that a couple more times. Oh that feels so good."

I thrust into her one more time and then withdrew.

I was getting too close to shooting my wad, her cunt was so luscious. As my cock cleared her pussy lips I went down on my knees and licked her pussy between the inner and outer lips, up one side and down the other.

When Heather is close to coming, doing that drives her wild.

Nicki was no exception. While I tongue flicked her clit I opened the top on the lube and poured out a generous amount. I slathered it around her crinkled little bunghole and massaged the outside before slipping my index finger in.

That elicited a moan and, "Keep doing that. Oh gawd you are driving me wild."

I slid my finger all the way in and then back out and on the third stroke I added a second finger and then paused.

She groaned and said, "Don't stop. Keep fucking my ass with your fingers and sucking my pussy. I want more."

I worked the two fingers in and out turning them until she was loose before adding a third.

"Ew yess. That is so hot. It's fucking driving me crazy. I think I can take your cock now," she panted.

She was starting to hump back on my fingers and it was getting difficult to stay on her clit with my tongue. I could feel her ass muscles starting to pulse so I knew she was close.

I straightened up, pulled my fingers out, grabbed my cock to lube it and slid the head into her ass.

It went in with only the slightest pressure. I stopped there and began to circle her clit with my thumb.

She was thrashing and slid part way off the couch and buried my cock in her ass.

"Oh my gawd," she cried. "Are you all the way in my ass? I feel so full."

"Yes," I replied, "Just hold still for a minute to get used to the feeling."

I just kept on playing with her clit. I am not sure what happened but in the next moment we were both on the floor. I was flat on my back and Nicki was still riding with my cock buried in her ass.

"Oh my gawd! This is awesome," she yelled out.

I looked around to see if she had woken anybody and I looked up to see my wife staring down at me.

"May I join the party," she asked Nicki.

"Oh yes," Nicki said.

I am not sure if she was talking to herself but Heather took it as an affirmative and lowered her pussy onto my face. She knows this is my favorite 3 way position, my cock inside one woman and the other sitting on my face. It was extra special knowing that I had just taken Nicki's prune.

Heather must have been watching and playing with herself before she came over because she was wet and her juices had been running down her legs.

Those drool marks were the first things my tongue went for. After I had cleaned her up a little I started slowly licking the flesh between her inner and outer lips. I know that drives Heather wild. From the angle her pussy was above me I knew she was leaning in to play with Nicki. I heard her whimper and knew Heather was close, so I focused on her clit and was quickly rewarded by a fresh splash of pussy juices in my mouth.

Abruptly her pussy was removed as she stood up and she told Nicki, "Spin around on that cock and I will have a surprise for you in a minute."

Heather then walked off towards the bedroom. Nicki started to follow Heather's request and I started to groan. I had never had anybody try spinning on my cock while it as buried to the hilt in an ass before and it was amazing. I am surprised I didn't either come on the spot or have it break off.

Heather reappeared as Nicki finished. She was now facing away from me riding my cock reverse cowgirl.

Yeehaw, ride me cowgirl.

I saw Heather finish snapping on the strap on dildo and lube the length of it by stroking it while drizzling some lube on her hand.

She smiled as she told Nicki to, "Lie back and get ready for a treat."

Nicki lay back and I reached around to grab her titties with my hands.

While I massaged her massive globes, Heather got down on her knees and presented the head of the dildo to Nicki's vagina.

I could feel her sliding it up and down between Nicki's pussy lips before she slid half of it into her cunt with a single stroke. Nicki let out a shriek and grabbed Heather pulling her deeper.

I could feel the head of the slide along the shaft of my cock through the thin membrane that separated us.

Once Heather had fully penetrated Nicki with the dildo we started a ragged in and out rhythm. I would pull my cock almost out of Nicki's ass and Heather would push her rubber cock all the way in.

From the moans and the almost inaudible, "Please don't stop" that escaped Nicki's lips periodically; I think we were pushing her buttons.

It didn't take long for Heather to start moaning either. I know that strap-on has a vibrator and a smaller cock on the other end. I could feel the vibrations so I knew Heather had turned the vibrator on.

Nicki started to tense up and whispered, "I'm coming. Please come with me."

I could tell she was telling the truth because of the way her ass muscles started squeezing my cock. That was all it took and my orgasm rushed from my balls and out the end of my cock setting all my nerves on fire.

I lost count at 6 huge squirts of cum deep into her ass.

I say I lost count because about then I passed out from pleasure.

It has only happened to me a few times. I think it was just sensory overload.

According to Heather, Nicki passed out on top of me as well.

I woke up gasping for air and feeling a weight on me. I gently rolled to the side and slid Nicki to the floor.

Her ass had clamped down on my cock like a cock ring holding the blood in and keeping my erection hard. I have only had that happen a couple of times and it is both exciting and strange. I decided to take advantage of it and started a slow gentle fuck of her ass.

Heather returned with a couple of wash cloths and she placed one on Nicki's forehead. Seeing that I was awake and fucking Nicki again

Heather looked down and said, "I guess I should have gotten a bucket of cold water for this old dog." But she said it with a smile.

After a few strokes, Nicki started to come around and when I stopped she said dreamily, "Don't stop. That feels too good to stop. Keep fucking my ass. Please."

So as a gentleman I did as the lady asked.

A dozen or strokes more and Nicki started to thrash and moan and said, "I'm almost coming. Please keep fucking my ass. Your cock feels so big I want it deep in my ass. Do you like fucking my ass? Tell me you like my ass. Please tell me what you like about my ass."

"I love your ass," I said with clenched teeth. "I love it so much you are going to make me come in it a second time. Your ass is awesome. I love making you feel good by fucking your ass. Oh you are making me come."

And we both tensed up and started to come.

This time we didn't pass out. We lay there cuddling after the come until my cock slowly got squeezed out. Right about then Nicki jumped up and ran for the bathroom yelling ,"Oh My Gawd" and Heather and I broke up laughing.

Sissy woke up about then and groggily asked, "What the hell is going on."

From the slurring of her speech, I could tell she was still drunk. She looked around and finally saw me on the floor and yelled, "Our boy toy is loose. Lock him up."

Heather looked down at my rapidly shriveling cock and said, "No need. Our toy is out of juice for tonight."

Sissy pouted "I never got my turn."

Heather just looked at her and said "Why don't you come to bed with me and we'll think of something." Sissy just nodded and come over to grab Heather's hand and they went off to Sissy's bedroom.

I went into the bathroom to pee and Nicki was just finishing drying off her butt. I just lifted the lid and peed.

As I was shaking the last drops, Nicki said, "I've never seen a guy pee before. It's kinda cool."

I just laughed and said, "I'm going to go lay down in the guest bed, minus the restraints this time, would you like to come along."

She nodded and I put my arm around her and we walked over to the other bedroom. Katie never stirred.

Nicki and I kissed a little before just cuddling and sometime shortly thereafter sleep caught up with both of us.

Sometime around 4:30, according to the alarm clock on the dresser, I heard somebody being sick. I carefully retrieved my arm and went to see if they were ok. It turned out to be Katie.

She had made it to the toilet just in time apparently but she was still a mess. She was very distraught at getting sick. I just sat of the floor and held her. Sometimes that is all you can do until the alcohol or the emotions or both subside.

When she stopped sobbing and chokingly said, "Thank you," I knew she was going to be ok.

"How about if we get you a shower," I said. "I don't think you got anything on you but a shower will help you feel clean and fresh. Trust me. Been there, done that."

She nodded, so I got up and started to run the water. When it was ready I held out a hand to help her up.

She had a little trouble and I got worried, but she said, "I was sitting wrong and my leg fell asleep. I'm a little wobbly. Would you come in to the shower with me?"

I just said, "Sure" and I got in first and helped her in.

I put her under the spray and began to soap up her back.

She just groaned and then said, "Please keep that up, it feels really nice. It's been a long time since somebody has washed me like that."

"It is the least I can do for the beautiful lady who fucked me with her awesome ass last night," I said.

"You weren't supposed to know who was doing what," she started.

"I know," I said. "But I couldn't help trying to figure it out and when you started screaming I recognized your voice. It wasn't until after I got loose that I found out Nicki had joined us. I kept trying to figure out who that extra person was. And I had no clue."

By this time I had soaped her back up and her ass crack and was pressing myself up against her and starting to soap up her front. I pulled her back and started rinsing us off before the hot water ran out.

Just in time.

I shut the water down as it was going from nice and warm to way too cold. After we dried off, I invited her back to share the bed with Nicki and me.

Morning found us way too early, even if the alarm clock said it was 10:31.