All Comments on 'Six Months to Live Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
I made the trip

with you on this one, and i know several others did as well. unusual but good writing. as i said before, i could make this trip in a story, but in real life, afraid i'd have to shot steve. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well, it was certainly dark!

I guess if you are going out in style, you might as well do it right!

Well written as usual, but not something I would like to read on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You weren't kidding.

You followed through on your word. You said it was a dark story and it was. The sex in it was somewhat of a shocker but damn good. Your stories are usually a little lighter then this one. You did tell us ahead of time.

I guess if a person is going to die, everything might cross his mind. I forgot to mention, I really liked the story. I guess that makes me a bad person. Just my demons talking.

After reading this story, I guess everyone will feel different about it. We'll probably read it all in the comments. I would much prefer reading this then one guy fucking another in the ass, but to each his own.

Another good one DG.

A regular reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It was dark and

demented DG. And probably opened a few eyes. Some people really hate it when you take on the church but I enjoyed the story and got a kick out of the ending, an elevator to hell...always wondered how you got there...

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Fun Read

Enjoyed the story. Not what I ususally read but it was an interesting diversion. Keep writing the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Got even with God

Never did figure out how this was accomplished but

...She may be in her late forties but her pussy only has had attention of a thirty year old.

Maybe you could explain this sentence to me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Once again, spoilt by inadequate editing.

It was agony to read the story whilst all I could think about was its tremendous but unrealised potential! Again I feel that it is not nearly as dark or tempestuous as I anticipated - but that's probably just me and the fact that I have been desensitised by De Sade (whom you should read btw). My literotica username is mlle_clairwil (I have some problems logging in via the comments page) and I would be interested in reading your future works and editing them although I haven't formally applied to be an editor yet.

Having said all that though, this does qualify as one of the better stories, especially since it is a bit of an experiment for you.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Excellent....

and enjoyed it, thanks once again for a great story. look forward to whats next...respectfully a fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!

Excellent story. LOVED IT! What else needs to be said?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

Much more thought provoking than almost any erotic story I've read. Grammar was weak but who really cares when the story is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry he made to many women happy to go to

for it. Yes it was wrong using drugs but if any had really objected rape charges would have still been filed. Put another way, except for the office worker, you cant rape the willing.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

so for a couple of months of sex you get to spend eternity in the pain of eternal damnation - sounds like a very poor choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Since I probably am going to Hell anyway this would not be a bad way to go.

It has been my experience with Ca of the pancreas (observing, not having) that even with the surgery and the chemo the survival rate for two years is quite a bit lower than 25%. Many never recover from the surgery even enough to hold a coherent conversation. I have never known someone with that disease to be in remission much longer than two years. I don't know all the statistics but it is a dread disease with no survivors unless God heals someone (yes, it does happen rarely).

Illicit is the correct spelling along with at least one other word which I forgot. No big deal, I just know that your editor should catch things like that. Spell check should have caught it although Elicit is a word it was not the correct word for this story.

Enjoyed the story even though it was (I agree) a really dark one.

teach1965teach1965over 10 years ago
Values--gave it a 5 anyway!

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! --Patrick Henry

Is fucking so dear or pussy so sweet as to cause a person to lose his soul in hell? (Me)

I feel that your own values are not those of Steve's. That's why I can enjoy reading your stories as fiction. Being physically able to fuck lots of women while standing under a death sentence...I would equate that to eating all the ice cream you want after a tonsillectomy. Don't be so damn hard on Steve, reader. Ask yourself the question...If you were faced with a similar situation, would you just sit on your feeble ass and fade away? Be honest, you horny bastard! To misquote the lyrics from a Nancy Sinatra song...This dick was made for fucking, and that just what it does. And one of these days this dick's just gonna cum all over you. Okay, I just happen to like DG Hear...now I've said it...deal with it. Keep 'em comin' pal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very unusual story ... but with loose ends. For instance, how many women got pregnant?

4*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES