Six Nights in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we got inside, we stood staring at each other, both of us breathing heavily. We paused for a second, appraising the situation. Perhaps the gravity of what we were doing had suddenly hit home. The weight of our misdeeds. I can't remember what I was thinking at that precise moment, apart from the fact I was very, very horny. Was I anxious? Nervous? Uncertain about the course of action we should take? A number of pretty serious lines had already been crossed; were we about to cross many, many more?

The answer to that was simple. Both of us grinned maniacally, like a pair of deviant Cheshire cats, as we slammed our bodies together, embracing in yet more indecent, passionate kissing. Our heads moved frantically, as we tried to fit more and more tongue into our mouths. Our noses bashing together. Spittle rolling down our chins, dripping onto our clothes. I pulled off her jacket and began licking and biting her neck, tasting the perfume on her skin. Her hands came up to my head, her fingers moving through my hair.

Then I spun her round and pushed her up against the wall. She was almost winded as she banged against the plasterboard. I didn't care. I pressed up behind her, grinding my cock between the cheeks of her arse. With my foot, I spread her legs apart and then I slipped my hand up her skirt and back inside her knickers. From behind this time. She was still sopping wet, her tight little cunt was scalding hot too.

She turned her head to one side, her cheek flat against the wall. I whispered in her ear.

"You're such a little slut aren't you? Letting your own father finger your twat? Letting me finger-fuck you?"

"Yes, I'm a dirty little slut." She replied, with a smile. "And you want me to be a dirty little slut, don't you Daddy?"

"You've been coming on to me the whole time we've been here, haven't you? Showing me your body, flirting with me, kissing me. You wanted this to happen right from the start, didn't you?"

"Why do you think I got Mum to call you and suggest you bring me on the trip in the first place? This was always part of the plan."

My eyes widened in surprise; I had no idea just how depraved my little girl was. How long had she been planning this seduction, I wondered. I doubled down on the onslaught on her cunt. Her juices were trickling down her thighs, she was so turned on by my actions. I brought my hand to her face and wiped my fingers on her cheek, seeing the glistening streaks of her arousal. Her tongue came out and it lapped at my digits. She tasted herself and groaned in appreciation.

I stepped back, panting and gasping. Tentatively, she turned round to face me, her lipstick smeared, her mouth opened a little in anticipation.

"Bend over the desk and lift up your skirt." I said.

She did as she was told, sauntering across the room to the desk next to the window and leaning forward, arching her back and pushing her bum out. Then she reached down, slowly pulling at the hem of her skirt, tugging it up to reveal the white creamy flesh of her rump. I walked up behind her, gently caressing her buttocks. Then I dropped to my knees, as if I was about to perform an act of worship. Which, in a way, I was.

I stared forward, appreciating the astonishing sight in front of me; my teenage daughter's stockinged legs and the plump shape of her pubis, squeezed between her thighs and buttocks. I grabbed hold of her delicate ankles, just wanting to feel their reassuring shape and form. My hands moved slowly up her legs, barely touching her body, my nails making a swishing noise against the soft nylon.

Then I reached up to her waist and began tugging her g-string downwards. Slowly it moved over the expanse of soft naked skin, Sadie wriggling and swaying as it did so. I brought her knickers to the floor and she lifted one foot, then the other, stepping out of her underwear, still in her high heeled shoes. I looked forward, gazing at the marvel of her cunt, my daughter's cunt, glistening and twitching, her moisture trickling down her thighs. No doubt she could feel the heat of my breath.

I leant forward and delicately kissed her legs. Multiple, tiny kisses, moving my lips up and down, her flesh so smooth and silky against my own. I sunk my fingers into the thick meat of her plush buttocks. They felt so rich and succulent, like the softest of pillows, but still an underlying firmness and muscularity. I could smell her cunt. I could smell how turned on she was. Now I wanted to taste her.

She squealed like a pig as I buried my face between her buttocks. My tongue lapped against her wet vaginal lips, burrowing inside. I relished her, savoured her, devoured her; the tart, sweet tang of her excitement. She gasped as I pushed myself forward, my mouth widening, consuming more and more of her cunt.

Then I found her clit.

I rubbed it and sucked on it and bit on it and licked it.

"Oh fuck, Daddy!" She howled, bucking her hips up and down, pushing herself hard into my face. Grinding against my mouth. She reached back with her hand, and grabbed hold of my hair, pulling me closer, tighter towards her. "Make me cum, Daddy. Make me cum all over your face."

My fingers soon joined my tongue, delving inside her hot little box. I pushed them deep inside, as I sucked frantically on her clitoris. She groaned in enjoyment, her head dropping down onto the desk. Now she just whimpered and squeaked, making indecipherable guttural noises as I devoured her twat without mercy or restraint.

Her body shook and twitched and spasmed, as sexual ecstasy roared through her curvaceous frame. Her skin was flushed and shining with perspiration, goosebumps visible all over. She writhed around almost uncontrollably as I ate her out. Two fingers had become three, three had become four. My thumb was rubbing against her anus, as I rhythmically sawed in and out of her gash.

"You're a whore, a whore, a dirty fucking whore." I said as I pulled my face back for a moment, my lips and chin and cheeks covered in her shiny secretions. I kept chanting the word, like some obscene mantra.

"Yes, it's true!" She wailed. "I am such a dirty whore! I'm a nasty, filthy little bitch! But I'm your whore, Daddy! I'm all yours. I belong to you now. I'll be your little slut. Your little fuck-toy. Whatever you want, just please make me cum!"

With a bellowing roar, I buried my face in her twat once more, and resumed the oral assault on her body. She screamed and screamed, and within seconds she was cumming. Her cunt erupted, another shower of juices splattering all over my face and shoulders. Her body writhing on the desk. I kept my mouth sealed against her gash, trying to drink down as much of her liquid as I could. Like a man who had been lost in the desert, I supped deep from this carnal oasis.

Panting hoarsely, I sat back on my heels, brushing my hands through my hair. My daughter's juices acting as the kinkiest kind of gel. Sadie didn't move, her body almost completely lifeless. I could hear her heavy breathing, and for a moment I wondered if she might have passed out. But then she lifted herself up and stood in front of me. I rose up to meet her. She was a little unsteady on her feet, and she leant into me. We kissed some more, her tongue moving inside my mouth, then licking my face, tasting herself on my skin.

"Lose the dress." I whispered.

She nodded, looking a little dazed. Then she shuffled round, pulling her hair up, so I could unzip her at the back. She tugged the sleeves free and then let the dress fall to the floor. I unhooked her bra, and she took that off too. I grabbed hold of her and spun her round, her breasts swinging violently as she moved, slapping together like giant fleshy versions of the little metallic balls on a Newton's Cradle. I had a strong and overwhelming urge to suck on those babies.

Sadie's tits weren't quite as epic as her mother's, but they were mightily impressive nonetheless. Plus, she was eighteen and there were few sights on earth more impressive than a teenage girl's breasts. Her skin was pale and freckled, and I could see the blue veins and capillaries beneath the surface.

Her nipples were small and pink. Succulent and so enticing. I brought one to my mouth, wrapping my lips round it, and sucking urgently. My tongue rolled around the tip, teasing and tickling. She giggled a little, as I tried to suck ever greater volumes of her flesh inside. My hand was clasped round her other breast, squeezing and kneading, my fingers sinking ever deeper.

We kissed again, fervent and intense, then I returned my attentions to her chest. She wrapped her arms round my head, almost akin to a mother comforting a suckling child. Although our dynamic was clearly a little different. I stepped back, taking the chance to soak up the sight before me, my nubile daughter in all her naked glory. Her long, shapely legs; her smooth, naked cunt; her flat, toned stomach; her large, voluptuous breasts.

Than I grabbed hold of her and threw her on to the bed.

"Get up on your hands and knees." I ordered. "Daddy wants to fuck you."

Once more, she did as she was told. True to her word, Sadie seemed determined to play the role of my sexually submissive fuck-toy. She lifted her bum up in the air, wiggling it around, putting it on display. I admired its curves and it's shape. I could see the tiny little hairs on her skin. I took off the last of my clothes and clambered on to the bed behind her. She looked back over her shoulder, staring avidly at my hard cock.

"Oh Jesus, are you planning on sticking that thing inside me?" She asked, an eyebrow raised quizzically.

"This thing is your new best friend," I replied, squeezing and tugging on my cock. "He's going to spend a lot of time inside you."

"Do you want me to suck on him first? Get him all wet and lubricated?"

"Hardly, your cunt is gushing like an oil well. You'll provide all the lubrication I need."

I slapped my cock against her buttocks, then slid it between them, grinding myself against her. I reached forward, below her body, grabbing hold of her breasts. Big handfuls of succulent flesh, her nipples rubbing against the palms of my hands. I squeezed tightly on her juicy tits, then I lined up my cock, the head slipping between her slippery wet vaginal lips.

I paused for a second.

"Are you on the pill, by the way?" I queried.

"Does it matter?" She responded, in almost casual tone.

"No, I don't suppose it does."

And with that, I slammed my dick inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!" She screamed, as I buried myself balls-deep in my teenage daughter's forbidden snatch.

I pushed as far and as hard as I could, determined to stuff as much cock meat in her as possible. Then I grabbed hold tightly on her hips, pulling back a few inches, before thrusting forward once more. It was pretty clear from the night's events that Sadie was no virgin. I had no idea how many cocks she had fucked, but even if she had been fairly promiscuous, she was still only eighteen. Her twat was tight like a vice.

Slowly, I settled into a rhythm; back and forth, back and forth. My fingers digging into her flesh, my dick powering away like a piston. I felt more turned on than I could ever remember, my cock harder and more enflamed. It felt like I was going to burst. She wriggled and squirmed on the bed, meeting my thrusts with her own. Occasionally, my hands would slide on to her bum, or down her legs, just stroking and caressing her hot sticky skin.

I reached forward and grabbed hold of her fiery red hair, taking a firm grasp and pulling her up towards me. Her body straightened and her back pressed into my chest and stomach. She turned her head round and we kissed passionately. All the time, I was still buried to the hilt inside her. My arm snaked round and I grabbed a handful of breast.

We swayed and moved together in unison, a curious synchronised display; my hips and hers, my body and hers. My cock and her cunt. She felt so hot and wet, my dick lifting her up and down off the mattress. Our tongues rolling around lazily in each other's mouths. God, this was glorious. This young creature with her perfect body and her perfect face; eighteen years old and skewered on my dick. The fact she was my teenage daughter only made it a million times more wonderful and exciting.

The exquisite pressure I was feeling only grew in magnitude as the friction between my dick and her twat intensified. She had already cum half a dozen times or more, and now my own orgasm was building. Her vaginal muscles squeezed and massaged my sensitive glans, my prick getting harder and bigger inside her.

"I'm so close to cumming, baby. Where do you want it?"

"Wherever you want to put it, Daddy. My face, my tits, my cunt. Whatever turns you on most."

"I want to squirt my seed inside you. Inside your twat."

"Then do it. Just do it. Shoot your cum inside your little girl's cunt."

I pushed her back down, forcing her face into the mattress, and then I began to thrust even harder. My cock sawed in and out of her gash, her juices splattering over her legs, my legs and the sheets below us. I slapped the cheeks of her arse, again and again, leaving her buttocks red raw, glowing handprints visible in her soft skin.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, you're so tight. Your cunt is so tight." I whispered, as I pounded away at her remorselessly.

"Fuck me, Daddy, please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She whimpered, her voice muffled in the pillows on the bed.

There was a visceral slap, slap, slapping sound echoing through the room, as our bodies met in sexual union; the sound of our incest crystal clear. My balls tightened, my prick hardened, my orgasm arrived.

With a powerful roar, I threw my head back and stared up at the ceiling. I bellowed loudly as my cock exploded inside my daughter's cunt for the first time. It was like an eruption, a detonation; ribbon after ribbon of semen splashing against the walls of her buttery snatch. My dick twitched and spasmed, jerking around violently; creamy liquid pulsing forward. Gobs of cum flooding her illicit chamber.

The two of us were frozen in place, as my dick unleashed its incestuous fury, then I collapsed on top of her, the two of us sprawled on the bed, both of us slick with perspiration. For a minute or two neither of us moved or said a word. Then I felt her rouse beneath me, her body pushing upwards, forcing me to slide off her. With an audible pop my still semi-erect cock pulled free from her cunt, a river of slimy jizz snaking out from between her lips.

Slowly, I rolled onto my back, still breathing heavily, my chest visibly moving up and down. Sadie dragged herself on top of me, at somewhat of an angle, her head resting on my stomach. She gently kissed my skin, as her hand took hold of my cock. She played with it, lazily, as her mouth moved across my body. I caressed her cheek, I stroked her hair. The two of us smiled shyly at each other.

"So..." She said.

"So." I replied.

"That happened then."

"Yes, it most certainly did."

"No regrets?"

I sighed. What a question. Did I have any regrets? The word seemed too trivial to describe what I was feeling. I was in shock. I couldn't really explain what had happened. But she wanted an answer nonetheless.

"I don't know what to say, Sadie. Have you any idea of the magnitude of what we've just done? I've just fucked you. I've just had sex with my own daughter. I'd get locked up if anyone found out. I...well...I..." My words petered out.

"But do you regret it? Do you wish this hadn't happened?" She asked, firmly.

I looked at her, draped all over me, naked save for a pair of laddered black stockings. I looked at the curve of her breasts, squeezing out from beneath her body. I looked at her bum, the way it almost seemed to defy the laws of gravity, with those succulent cheeks trembling like mountains of luscious jelly. And then I looked at my daughter's face, her beautiful face, covered in smeared makeup and sweat. I smiled.

"No, I don't regret it. You?"

"Are you fucking joking? My only regret is we didn't do this a long time ago."

"You weren't kidding about you asking your mother? This was all part of the plan."

She blushed a little, but smiled at me.

"Yeah, in a way. Plan is probably too strong a word for it, but I knew what I wanted."

"You wanted to make love to me?"

"No. I wanted to fuck you. Then make love to you."

"Why? I am your father, Sadie."

"I don't know. I can't explain it. It's always been there for as long as I can remember. All girls have a thing for their daddies. My thing just didn't go away."

"And you thought I might be prepared to go along with your thing?"

"I've seen the way you look at me. I knew you thought I was attractive. I just reckoned you might need a little push."

"Well, this was quite a fucking push."

"I am on the pill, by the way." She said, quietly. "You shouldn't have to worry about getting me pregnant. At least not for the moment."

She smiled again, before stepping up her attentions on my cock.

"I haven't stuck my new best friend in my mouth yet." She said, squeezing me tightly. "And I don't imagine you'd object to cumming on my face, would you?"

"No, you imagine quite correctly." I replied.

With that, she shifted slightly and wrapped her lips round the head of my dick. I lay back, just wallowing in the illicit thrill of what was happening, my daughter sucking my cock for the first time. Outside, even in the age of Coronavirus, the Big Apple went about its business, as we went about ours.

Fifth night

If there were any doubts that this would turn out to be some strange one-night-only affair, a moment of pure madness and nothing more, those doubts were firmly dispelled the next morning. We hadn't closed the curtains of my room, so I was awoken by morning sunlight flooding in. As soon as my eyes fluttered open, I was conscious of the body lying next to mine. Conscious of its heat and it's presence.

I lifted up the sheet and peered underneath, catching glimpses of creamy, voluptuous, naked flesh.

Jesus Christ! I thought to myself, what have I done? Although my cock was hardening even as that question was being asked.

Sadie stirred slowly, her body moving gently against mine. Eventually her head emerged from beneath the bedding, her hair unkempt, her eyes drooping a little. She looked at me and I looked at her. She smiled and buried her face in the crook of my shoulder. Then she glanced up at me again.

"So, that wasn't a dream then? We actually did it?" She said.

"Yep, we actually did. Still no regrets?"

"No. You?"

"Come here." I growled, pulling her on top of me, savouring the feeling of her naked body pressed against mine. All that succulent flesh rubbing against my own. Feeling her breasts squeezed flat against my chest. My dick pushed flat between her stomach and mine. I reached down and grabbed a big handful of her bum. I squeezed and fondled as kissed once more. Another one of those deep, tongue-twisting kisses we had become so accomplished at in such a short space of time.

Five minutes later and the sheets were thrown to the floor, and she was riding my cock. I let her do most of the work, just lying there, admiring the view. I could see my big dick engulfed by her tight little slit. I could see her frothing juices on my member. She would lean over, dangling her breasts in my face, letting me suck on her nipples, as she dragged them back and forth.

It didn't take long for me to cum and soon we were cuddling up together in bed. Her head was on my chest, and I was holding her naked frame tightly.