Six Nights in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I need to go for a piss." I said.

"Do you think..well...do you..." Her words came to a faltering stop.

"What? What is it?"

"No, it's silly. I'm embarrassed. Forget I ever said anything."

"No, go on, you can tell me. How can you be embarrassed, when you think of what we've just done?"

"Well...I was wondering...I was hoping...well, can I watch you?"

"Watch me what?"

"Take a piss. Can I watch you take a piss?"

I looked down at her, a vision of incredulity. She blushed furiously.

"I know, I know; I shouldn't have said anything." She stammered.

"No, it's okay. It's fine. Is that a thing you enjoy then? Watching a guy take a leak?"

"Yes." She nodded, furiously. "I've got a bit of a thing for it. I get turned on by piss."

"Wow, that's something I'd definitely didn't know. You really are your mother's daughter, aren't you?"

"Fuck! Are you telling me Mum was into water sports?"

"Your mother was into everything. She was pure filth."

"Did you do toilet stuff with her?"

"Toilet stuff?"

"You know what I mean."

"A bit. Like I said, she was a pretty broad minded girl, your mother."

"Oh. My. God. What about incest? Was she into that?"

"Hmmm, that I don't know. I wouldn't put it past her, but she never confessed anything to me."

"So, can I watch you take a piss?" She asked, a little sheepishly.

"Okay, I guess."

Fuck, this trip was taking yet another distinctly weird turn.

Thirty seconds later and I was stood in the bathroom, my dick dangling above the toilet. Sadie was stood next to me. Both of us were still naked, and her nails were gently grazing my back and the cheeks of my arse.

"Can I hold it, while you do it?" She said, looking intently at my cock.

"Sure, why not? In for a penny, in for a pound...excuse the pun."

Sadie reached forward and wrapped her fingers round my dick. For a moment nothing happened, then a small trickle of urine began flowing out, splashing down on the porcelain below. She giggled childishly as the stream of liquid began to increase in pressure. Then she let go of my penis and placed her fingers directly in line of fire. She laughed and gasped as the shower of piss poured over her hand.

Eventually, I dried up and the two of us stood there in silence. She looked a little overwhelmed and overawed by what she had witnessed. But then she caught my eye and stared intently at me.

"Fuck me. Right now."

So I did.

That's how the day played out, bouts of intense sex, then periods of rest and recuperation. It seemed we had slipped into these strange new roles - incestuous lovers, not just father and daughter - with relative ease. At some point, she said she wanted to pop out. I offered to join her, but she insisted that wasn't necessary. She disappeared into her room to get dressed, then she slipped away for half an hour or so. When she got back, she was carrying a small paper bag.

"So, what's the big mystery then?" I asked.

"What big mystery?"

"Well, what have you got there?" I inquired, pointing at the paper bag.

She smiled seductively.

"KY Jelly." She replied, raising an eyebrow.

So, that's why, no more than twenty minutes later, I found myself sodomising my teenage daughter. She'd also bought some paraphernalia to clean herself up, and she had insisted on having an enema, before my cock got anywhere near her anus.

She lay on the bed, holding her legs up, her arms wrapped round the back of her thighs. She was fully exposed, her anus twitching in front of me. She'd already administered a thick dollop of lubricant and I was applying lashings of the stuff to my cock.

"You ever been fucked up the arse, before?" I asked her.

"Nope. Nothing bigger than my finger has ever been inserted up there. You should be grateful, too. You never got to take my virginity, but you'll be the first guy to come knocking at my back door."

"Well, that's something, I suppose."

I lined myself up and began slowly pushing my dick inside. I'd warned her to relax, and she took it like a champ. In fact, Sadie seemed to be some sort of anal savant. Fathers are often proud of their offspring for a whole variety of reasons, but I am willing to bet there aren't many who have taken such solace in the fact that their daughter is a natural when it comes to taking it up the bum.

But that was the bizarre nature of this trip, and the bizarre nature of the relationship we were now embarking upon.

Before too long, I was pounding away at her arsehole, my greasy cock sawing in and out of her turgid hole. I leaned down on top of her, bending her double, so I could kiss her deeply, as I fucked her up the bum. My sweat dripped down my nose and splashed onto her face, as the both of us got more and more involved in the nasty sex we were sharing.

There is an intensity about anal sex that no other kind of lovemaking can match. My daughter has a tight snatch, but her anus is even tighter. And I could feel her muscles squeeze and massage my prick. After I shot my load deep into her bowels, she insisted on cleaning me up with her mouth, licking and sucking my slimy pole. Sadie was every inch her mother's daughter.

We ventured out for a meal that night, in what would turn out to be our last visit to a restaurant for a very long time. That evening the Mayor of New York had announced that all restaurants were to close from five o'clock the next afternoon. We toyed with journeying down to Little Italy, but in the end we just plumped for another nearby diner. For much of the meal, we held hands across the table, like a honeymooning couple.

"You know I wasn't kidding when I said I could go to university near you. We could be together properly." She said, as she cut up the grilled salmon on her plate.

"Together?"

"Yes, together. You and me."

"Isn't that a bit premature? I mean, we've slept together a few times, and now you want to move in with me?"

"Well, it's a bit of a different story for us, isn't it? We already know each other. We already love each other. And we like fucking each other, too."

"That we do."

"I know this is all a bit strange. Everything has happened so fast. But I want to be with you. I love you."

"And I love you."

"Yeah, but I really love you."

"And I really love you. But you're eighteen years old Sadie. And I'm nearly forty. And, in case you'd forgotten, I also happen to be your father. How do you think this can possibly work?"

"Because we love each other, and we'll make it work."

I had no answer for that, so we finished our meal and headed back to the hotel. For the sake of variety, we slept in Sadie's room that night. We made love again, slowly, intimately; our naked bodies joined together in the most primal way imaginable. My cock buried deep inside her cunt. When we were finished, we embraced, wrapping our arms round each other. Our foreheads pressed together, our lips touching.

"We will make it work, somehow." I whispered.

"Thank you, Daddy." She replied, kissing me softly on the lips.

Sixth night

Our final full day in New York began with Sadie sitting on my face. Soon after we woke up, she pulled back the sheets, revealing her naked body in all its majestic glory. Then she clambered on top of me, grinding her cunt into my mouth. My tongue snaked out between her lips, as my nose rubbed against her clit. I lapped away cheerfully enough as she moved her bum back and forth.

After she had cum a few times, she lay down next to, and we smooched a little. As so often in these intimate situations, she began to play with my cock.

"Do you need to take a piss?" She asked, with a knowing smile.

"Yes." I replied. "Do you want to watch me go again?"

She nodded enthusiastically and off we traipsed to the bathroom. But once we got there, she suddenly seemed reticent.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Do you think...if...if I got in the bath...do you think you could go on me?"

"You want me to piss on you?"

"Yeah, I do." She said, biting her bottom lip and blushing furiously.

"Okay, I suppose so." I replied, a little unsure of myself.

She practically clapped her hands together in glee, before climbing into the tub and getting down on her knees. She shifted back a little, to give me some space. I got in and stood next to her, pointing my dick at her face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out in anticipation. For a few seconds, not much happened, but then slowly I began to urinate. A trickle of yellow liquid became a steady stream. I grabbed hold of my cock and began hosing her down.

Sadie had her eyes closed, but she giggled as the warm piss showered all over her. I aimed for her mouth and she drank away quite happily. Then I squirted all over her tits. Her hand disappeared between her legs and she started to masturbate furiously as my water cascaded on to her face and body.

She squealed and yelped and groaned as the yellow liquid rolled down her body, dripping off her nipples and splashing onto the tub below. Her body shook as waves of sexual energy completely overwhelmed her. With a piercing scream, she came violently, collapsing in a heap, the last few drops of my urine splashing down on top of her.

For a moment or two, she just lay there, bent double on the floor of the bathtub, breathing heavily. Then she pulled herself up, smiling at me. She looked a little overwhelmed, with her wet skin and her matted hair. I suppose I had to remind myself that she was still only eighteen. The power of her sexual urges, the strength of her own fetishes; she was still learning what she liked and what she wanted. Then add on the fact she was committing incest; it may have been a bit too much for her to take.

"Thank you, Daddy. You have no idea how much that meant to me."

"No, you're right, I don't. But if it's something you enjoy, who cares? Now, perhaps we should take a shower?"

We did, and I fucked her up against the wall. Gallons of hot water washing away my bodily wastes. Her boobs were an even more magnificent sight when they were covered in soapy bubbles. She got back down on her knees and I titty-fucked her for a while, until I came all over her.

We did venture out a little that day, even though all the restaurants and a lot of shops were closing down for the duration. I remember our last stroll round Times Square. The Disney Store was shut. The M&Ms store was shut. The Hard Rock Cafe was shut. The only places that remained open were the souvenir shops, and they were mostly empty. This was normally one of the busiest places on earth, but now there was hardly anyone there. A curious sight to behold.

Our last meal together in New York was a couple of Big Macs and fries, that we had bought from a McDonalds just round the corner from the hotel. We took our feast back to my room and ate it on the bed. I remember tearing open a sachet of ketchup and squirting it on her breasts. I then licked them clean. We fucked a couple of times, with her insisting I do her up the arse again. Then we just lay together, our naked bodies wrapped together.

"You know that we could write this off as a crazy affair? Some insane fling that we could try to forget about?" I said, solemnly.

"Is that what you want to do? Pretend none of this happened?"

"No, but I want to give you a chance to move on. I want you to know that you can live a normal life, once we get back home."

"Why would I ever want to live a normal life, when I know I can have you?"

"This won't be easy or straightforward."

"Yes it will. It will be so easy...because we love each other."

I wasn't sure I believed her, maybe I was just too old and too cynical, but I didn't say anything else. I felt this was her decision to make. She kissed me on my cheek and we continued lying there in an easy and mostly contented silence.

Epilogue

Despite the seemingly unending cavalcade of debauchery and decadence we had indulged in over the last few days, neither of us were unaware of what was happening in the real world. It was impossible not to be concerned about the gradually escalating sense of crisis that had befallen this city and this country. I had begun to worry whether we would even make it home okay. Theatres, restaurants, shops and schools had all been closed. What about airports?

In the end, we probably got out just in time. After one last fuck for the road, we checked out of the hotel and took the Subway down to Penn Station; once more dicing with danger in a rapid transport system that was hardly renowned for its cleanliness. From there, we travelled back to Newark Airport. Our flight was going ahead as planned, although the number of passengers was fairly limited. Like the inbound journey, we each could have had a row of seats to ourselves, but neither of us had the slightest intention of being anywhere else other than right next to each other.

Three times during the flight she gave me a handjob, and she even sucked me off once, under my blanket when everyone else was sleeping. I fondled her breasts endlessly and fingered her cunt once or twice. Apart from that, we huddled together, whispering and conspiring, considering whether we dare go and fuck in the toilets. We didn't, but we were both sorely tempted. This would be, after all, our last opportunity for a very long time to join the mile-high club.

Apart from our sexual shenanigans the trip back was reasonably uneventful. We landed at Heathrow just after six in the morning, and the place was practically deserted. It only took us about twenty minutes to get through passport control and pick up our bags. Half an hour after that we were at the long-stay car park, and heading home.

The original plan had been for Sadie to stay with me for a day or two more and then go back to her mother's. But that was clearly not going to happen. This was the point when the Coronavirus pandemic came to our aid. We were going to self-isolate. That was what we were going to do. Well, that's what I told my ex-wife, in the phone conversation we had later that day.

"Are either of you feeling ill?" She had said, a concerned tone in her voice.

"No, we're both right as rain, but it's best not to take any risks. You can be asymptomatic apparently, and Sadie would feel awful if you picked anything up from her."

"So how long are you going to be in quarantine for?"

"I think the government recommends at least two weeks. So, we'll do that and see how we get along."

"Ok, if you think that's best. Is Sadie there? I'd like to talk to her."

"She's a...bit busy at the moment. I'll get her to ring you back later."

My daughter was indeed a bit busy at that particular moment in time. She was on her knees in front of me, sucking my cock as I spoke to her mother. Once I had put the phone down, I fucked her on the floor of my hallway.

Within a few days, the whole nation was told to stay at home, save lives and protect the NHS. So, those first two weeks became an almost indefinite lockdown. In many ways, that period of time became something of a blissful period for Sadie and me. It was the beginning of what was to become our new relationship. The two of us living together as a couple, falling in love. Again.

We talked, we laughed, we argued, we ate together, we watched Netflix together.

And we fucked. Oh boy, did we fuck.

It turns out my daughter was every bit as insatiable and libidinous as her mother. We were at it relentlessly, like a couple of sexual deviants. We fucked and we sucked, we licked and we bit, we slapped and we choked. Nothing was beyond the pale, nothing was considered wrong or immoral. Like a couple of hippies from Haight-Ashbury, our attitude was if it felt good, we did it.

I like to have my arse eaten. There, I said it. There are few things I enjoy more than the feeling of a tongue burrowing away at my anus. Some people find the idea disgusting. My response would be, don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

Sadie was happy to try it, so there I was, on a Saturday morning, stood next to my bed, with one leg up on the frame, my arse waving in the breeze. My daughter was kneeling behind me, with her face buried between my cheeks. She was licking away contentedly, her hand wrapped round my cock. She tugged me off as she rimmed my bum hole.

And the pissing thing didn't go away, either. We didn't do it a lot, but we certainly did it enough. Usually I would empty my bladder onto her, but she liked to give as well as receive. I had been a bit squeamish about the whole thing, to be honest, but I was determined to indulge my little princess. So I found myself lying on a towel on the bathroom floor, as Sadie crouched down over my face. She had been wearing nothing but those high heels I had bought her in the States.

I saw her pretty little pussy descend down on top of me. Then, almost at once, a shower of hot liquid descended on my face. I can't say it did all that much for me, although it wasn't the least bit unpleasant, and I was happy to do it for her. The sacrifices fathers make for their daughters.

This is a story about an infection. A disease. A contagion. But I'm not talking about the virus that originated somewhere in a wet market or perhaps a laboratory in China. I'm talking about a different kind of infection. I'm talking about incest. Who knows where it came from, or how it was transmitted, but both Sadie and I had come down with it. A really bad case.

The world changed in the Spring of 2020. Everyone knows it. A lot of people got ill, a lot of people died, and the rest of us had to cower inside. But the world changed for me and Sadie in a different way. We became lovers. Partners. She's not just my daughter now. She's my girlfriend. She's my woman.

She's going to move in with me. It was practically the first thing we agreed. She's going to go to university down south and live with me. Although the details are a bit vague, since all her exams have been cancelled.

"Don't you think you'll miss out?" I asked her, in a quiet post-coital moment.

"You always say that. I can still go to parties and stuff."

"But what about boys? What if you meet someone your own age?"

"I have someone. I have you."

"But there's no future in this."

"Don"t say that. Never say that." She brought her hands to my cheeks, staring straight into my eyes. "I love you. I will always love you. You're it for me. I'm yours and you're mine."

She kissed me, and soon enough our post-coital moment had become yet another coital moment.

In truth, who knows what will happen? Our lives are still suspended for now. The lockdown remains in place, although there are rumours it may soon be eased. Perhaps, if what we have is also a virus, we will recover? Maybe, when the pandemic has passed, our relationship will go back to normal? The fever will abate, the contagion will fade away.

I don't believe that, of course. I know it's not true. I agree with Sadie; she is mine and I am hers. She's my lover now. My soulmate. I can't imagine life without her. I want to spend the rest of my days with her. I want us to be together until the moment I die.

We've even talked about children. Nothing serious, not yet, but the subject has been raised. She mentioned it to me, quite casually, almost in passing. I suppose I should have quickly quashed the idea - that's the role I tend to play, the reluctant voice of reason - but I didn't. We discussed the risks, and we agreed nothing would happen for a long time to come, but we both know what we want to happen. Eventually.

So this is our life. Our crazy, wonderful life. An incestuous affair. It's madness. It's illegal. It's joyful. I never feel happier or more content than that moment when my dick slides inside her tight little cunt, her large breasts press against my chest, and our tongues meet in a deep soulful kiss. And then when I cum? When my cock erupts and my semen floods her pussy? Pure heaven.