All Comments on 'Six of a Kind Pt. 01'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest8 months ago

Wtf man you give us this awesome new story. Then you end on one hell of a cliffhanger. So damn cruel!

SilvermireSilvermire8 months ago

Well you could see that coming from a mile off.

Just as brilliant as always.

MediocreGingerMediocreGinger8 months ago

I think I'm gonna love this one just like all your other work.

Lions86Lions868 months ago

lol i fucking hate cliffhangers. Also looking forward to more lust at first sight and i hope we get more harem sisters also at some point. i absolutely love every story of yours that i have read.

cursrahcursrah8 months ago

can't wait for more of your stories

YassreadYassread8 months ago

ok this sounds like a great story .

sucksexfulsucksexful8 months ago

Well done! I am captivated. Please continue. 😎

Mango2021Mango20218 months ago

Reminds me of a story called The island

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire8 months ago

Great as always. Don’t appreciate being called out in the forward like that tho 😜

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

OK, I know you love Harem Stories and cliff hangers! Well done. Love your stories and the way you tell them. Looking forward to the next episode(s).

I'm guessing it's 5 sisters and Rick.

Cheers

SAGE

CaedynCaedyn8 months ago

Awesome set-up! I am sure it will be great like the rest of your stories. Looking forward to reading more! Thank you for sharing your work.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander8 months ago

What a start! Can’t wait for more. Thanks for sharing!

Frankie1952Frankie19528 months ago

You keep astounding me with your talent. You already know how much I love reading stories you write about our wonderful country. Eager for more of this one too. Top job

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbear8 months ago

Five stars and fav.

That being said this is not your best work. I am a huge fan of yours, but this just isn't hitting the mark like the rest.

By the end of page six I felt like I was reading a story about a guy drowning in fresh water while someone was trying to get him to drink a bottle of Cape Grim. Sure as weird as it sounds it could happen; not likely but could happen. You have a street kid that distrusts the rich and lawyers and signing things, yet even after he says everything in him is telling him no, run, leave. He doesn't follow his instincts that have kept him alive and so on. I just have a hard time buying it. I've had this problem with other authors too, they are so set in the plot the envision that they force the MC there (into that scenario) even when it goes against the MC's beliefs, morals, etc.; that they themselves set up. I mean, who is going to 'believe' in a character when the author describes him as a morally religious man that would never cheat on his wife with her sister (unless she acts him twice)

Sorry didn't mean to rant at least not here. Like I said it's still 5 stars and fav and I can't wait till the next part cause I know once we get passed all this disconjointed set up, it'll be a great story.

KahunabobKahunabob8 months ago

I think I'm mostly with Fuzzy_Kbear on this one. Aside from that, the premise is interesting, even if it is a classic rags to riches scenario. I am curious to see how you'll spin your version of that type of tale going forward. I gave it a 4/5 for the first chapter.

latin1527latin15278 months ago

Always with the God damn twists and cliffhangers man, but it's a damn good way to keep people reading a good story so keep it up

inkcredibleincinkcredibleinc8 months ago

Well, at this point, the beginning, your plot reads like, 'Threads: The Island', by JammyJimmy.

Hope that you can do justice to this story because I find it more interesting than your other ones.

Bookmarked and followed and rated 5. Please don't make us wait too long for the next installment.

Thank you for writing down your ideas and sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
From Ethan S.

Wow. A very good new story. And it ends with a cliffhanger. What's Rick going to do now after meeting his sisters? and one of them is Maya who he just had a sexual encounter? Totally big mystery bout to be revealed in the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Threads: The Island

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogue8 months ago

Excited for this story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with SI33pingforest. Great story telegraphed with Maya having to fly to Queensland and then you leave it on a major cliff hanger with Rick meeting his 4 sisters.

Blue2ABlue2A8 months ago

Great so far.

JamesBrooksJamesBrooks8 months ago

Great first part looking for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can’t wait to read part 2. Seriously, please post soon

HelgamiteHelgamite8 months ago

Had a feeling maya was gonna be a sister. The others tho was a pleasant surprise. Loving your work still! 5/5

Literotfan83Literotfan838 months ago

Love your writing and now I will be following this story as well as your others. Thank you

FreerefillsFreerefills8 months ago

Yes I do know who I am!! Look forward to reading this one too!

KernflakesKernflakes8 months ago

Classic Darth, write an amazing story, only to leave us hanging on to dear life without fingertips on the edge of a cliff, swearing and screaming about how he's a dick for what he does to us, and then screaming at him to hurry up and write the next one..... GOG DAMN IT!!!!!

5 Stars, Two Thumbs Up, and a Double Middle Finger for doing this to us again!!!

edthedjedthedj8 months ago

Where's Part 2? Cracking opening and a real cliff hanger

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Let the games begin! This circus promises to be fun!

Lucky77luckyLucky77lucky8 months ago

Well written........I can't wait to read the next part!!!

MagicMooseMagicMoose8 months ago

*Insert DJ Khalid meme* “Another one!”

Loved it the whole way through. Perfect amount of suspense to make this cliff not so bad to dangle off of for a bit.

Ranger9494Ranger94948 months ago

Love it. Hope he brings in the foster siblings

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I haven't read a single story of yours yet that wasn't awesome. Can't wait to see where you take this one. And since you've put in cameos in the others, I'm gonna have to go back and see if Rick or his sisters had a previous mention. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

duliganduligan8 months ago

Awesome start, love to see where you take this one

LionBroSairaorgLionBroSairaorg8 months ago

So far so good can’t wait to read more hopefully this go around we can speed run Hayley’s scummy bf outta the picture asap unlike Craig in LAFS unneeded boyfriend drama is lame.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved This Story!

Caused goosebumps on my neck...

Rarely happens to this miserable old git.

Thank You.

Seahorsey1970Seahorsey19708 months ago

Great start to the story...I am little upset at myself for starting it though as now I have to wait for rest

MrjamjamMrjamjam8 months ago

Awesome cliffhanger and surprise. Well done buddy. Can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Subtility of a sledgehammer

I could see it comming

While i guess we can figure it out exactly i guess this happens what 2-3 years before jason parks story(hayley ofcourse is the giveaway) so i guess 6 here will sooner or later meet jason and co.

But i would like to see some timeline of stories

BeardedandaloneBeardedandalone8 months ago

Drat. Should have known better then to read a part one by you the day it posted. Now I gotta wait!!

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme8 months ago

loved it. looking forward to more

RamazaRamaza8 months ago

The setup for this story is much to easy, I guess there is one more unknown sister in the wind, and before long Rick will have his very own sister harem, a bit obvious but still a good read, let’s see what the future brings?

Jimdog32526Jimdog325268 months ago

ok my friend, as usual you have me hooked already. Lets try to keep the pace going here shall we? Lets not drag this out for 5 years...... :)

I love your writing. Your one of my favorites on here. Seems like a great story so far. I cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hated the beginning of the story. Does everyone ONLY drink beer and alcohol? And the smoking and mentioning of drugs, even though Rick hates them. The MC (Rick) is a minor criminal and comes off as an ass. At least he protects his foster sister. Can't stand Mike at all! And just the line in the story where Maya says that she's never squirted with a man, only women, really pissed me off. Seems Darth loves his bisexual/lesbian women. That crap needs to go! It's what's ruined all of his stories thus far and I can already see this one going that way. Straight into the bisexual toilet.

Also, the story had many typo errors. Get a better editor. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really great stuff. I’ve read all of your stuff please keep it coming

brenroberbrenrober8 months ago

What a good read and amazing buildup. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome start. Then I looked at how long it takes to get the next installment and I am bummed that we have to wait so long to get the next part. Wouldn't be bummed if it wasn't so good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great start even though the reader has to suspend belief at some of the twists and turns.

Irish687Irish6878 months ago

Oh this is great. SO glad ur back and writing again. You have been missed... Cannot wait for more of this and the rest of the great stuff you write..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! Well up to your usual high standard. Can't wait for part 2!

LegendaryCrumpLegendaryCrump8 months ago

I almost never comment on stories but this is too good not to. I need part 2. 5 stars all the way. Genius.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Good start. Obvious Maya was a sister but more interesting is the others at this stage, 2 "Brits" and an Aussie. Who's the sixth going to be?

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months ago

I'm still going to read more before coming to a solid conclusion. The title "Six Of A Kind" had me expecting that Richard had 5 other blood relatives lurking around somewhere. Then when he and Maya clicked together like two peas in a pod, both having the same birthday, I immediately figured her for a twin sister. Then when she revealed that she was a foster kid too, I knew for a fact that she and Richard were siblings. But I didn't expect them to be each a sextuplet until Chloe was revealed. Once I learned that she had the same birthday as Richard and Maya, I knew that there would be five girls and Richard would be the one and only guy.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this, but I was somewhat put off by Richard smoking weed. His felonious behavior put me off as well. I did take into account his dressing down Trevor for dealing drugs in his presence as a positive response. But overall, I'm disappointed that someone of poor morals is going to be the Protagonist in your story that suddenly receives a life of luxury. Bad people should not come away smelling like a rose. Richard isn't a wretched human being, but he hasn't displayed but one or two redeeming qualities and certainly doesn't deserve the windfall that you're going to bestow upon him.

I would have enjoyed this a lot better if you had styled him more as an extremely poor but honest guy. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome to see a new story from you! I love the setup and can’t wait to see where it goes! Thank you so much! :)

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite8 months ago

Another fantastic piece from you! Can't wait to see where this story goes!

Toolboxx84Toolboxx848 months ago

Awesome. Can’t wait for the next part

Jl4tJl4t8 months ago

5 stars. An instinct favorite story. Just like "Lust at first sight". You are a good story teller. Can't what for the next installment. But waiting for to long for more" Lust asset first sight".

Bobsmithover900Bobsmithover9008 months ago

Well that was a wild comment... Walked straight out of the 50's didn't you? Not only are we on a porn site, we're squarely in the fetish section of said porn site. And the weed is what you have a problem with? This has to be a troll, right? Right?

Anon4NowAnon4Now8 months ago

Darth welcome back, again Ive fallen under your spell with yet another story holding so much promise of things to come i anxiously await the next installment on this one ( and honestly on any of your other tales) keep up the great work, your fans await !!!!!!!!! 5(+) stars as always

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First we got a half sister plus her friends and a step mom. Then we got four half sister. Now we got FIVE full blood sisters, and sextuplets at that??

Author sure do jump over a lot of them stairs. Which is absolutely perfect👌

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice cliffhanger! I suspected something was going to happen between the two of them. I have read all of your stories so far. With the way this one has begun, I do not anticipate that I will be disappointed.

I would like to say, your writing has improved with time. I am looking forward to the up coming releases in this story, as well as your other stories.

Thank you, Troy C.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is freakin’ brilliant. Superbly written with detailed and varied characters. I can’t wait for more.

muddman74muddman748 months ago

Wow, you got me hooked! Bring them on!

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann8 months ago

You’re leaving us hanging? Come on, man, give us another installment! This is great character work. I’ve got to know how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please don't string this out to add a chapter every 2-3 months. Finish this soon. I really like the story so far. It is well written and flows in a logical order. Please write a chapter every week.

P7y1r4oP7y1r4o8 months ago

Hm.. This was an interesting for sure. I have to ask is this story a sort of 'Prequel' to your 'Harem Sisters' story? Or is Hayley & Leon & Lucy w/a White Mercedes purely coincidental?.. lol.

I'm definitely looking fwd to the rest of this story as well as (hopefully) the rest of Harem Sisters. Though, it would be interesting to see if you don't have this one merge with Harem Sisters & or another story at some point. - Keep em coming I do really enjoy ur writing.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Ok dayum-it!!!!, even though I saw it coming, I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!!!! Should have at least had Rick faint or something. I mean, COME ON !!! 5/5 and wishing pt 2 was out already!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another great submission! Looking forward to its follow up!

1Oldman701Oldman708 months ago

5 stars! I’ve enjoyed all of your stories. Thank you for another great series to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I wonder if Samantha, Chloe, and Zoe are squirters too?

Also, to other commenters whining about updates not coming quick enough for your liking, updates might come quicker if you donated some money to the author. Not willing to do that? Then be quiet and enjoy the stories when they come.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story looking forward to the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good can’t wait for next chapters

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is interesting, wonder how the others are going to react to him and maya being a thing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Come on bro this is the best of the best can't wait for the next part 🔥🔥

RasmatRasmat8 months ago

.You certainly got my attention. Now, come on with the rest of this story. We're all waiting.

tranzmanytranzmany8 months ago

Nice work DA. Your story reminds me of a few of the great stories in this section on here. I look forward to see where you lead us. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Que buena historia, acabo de leer sobre Nick y sus hermanas, debo de decir que que quedé esperando el siguiente capítulo, no importa, me tienes enganchado con ésta, espero que no tardes mucho, saludos.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am jumping in situ. I need more. Please give me more.

Cody3Cody38 months ago

This has some serious potential. Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great Story DA. Keep it coming. Love all your stories!

JimDiamondJimDiamond8 months ago

Great beginning of a story, but a fucked ending! Left hanging, and what about the other two? This is about like the old radio mysteries I listened to when I was a small child. That I loved and hated at the same time. Just as I was really into it, it hit the chime and told me tune in next week. Great work, by the way...

F0RG1VNF0RG1VN8 months ago

Ima NEED that next part in a reasonable time, ok?

Antman1990Antman19908 months ago

Bravo Darthaussie!

I was giggling (particularly at Mike's behaviour) often, enthralled by your portrayal of characters and personalities. I find myself wanting more and eagerly awaiting the next part.

Ant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dude! I think i know where this story is going, but you have to finish it. Its too good jus leave someone hanging. Your doing a great job of writing. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It looks like you havs fan club thats chomping at the bit. Lol.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here8 months ago

Great story so far! I hope more parts are coming soon.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is good. Really good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn... That awkward moment when you set-out to write an erotic fiction, only for it to be a biography of a Liverpool Eshay.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting beginning, just hope it doesn't take six months to a year to see another chapter like your other stories

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246017 months ago

Just fucking great! Not only will we have to wait longer for a continuation of “Lust at First Sight”, but if your posting schedule remains consistent, we’ll need the wait anywhere from 3-5 months for more of this.

And now the constant cycle of rescanning the previously posted tales to get back up to speed continues.

You’re exhausting! But, so far, worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh my! I hope the writing is quick, lol. Thank you.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

This story is definitely going the route of lust at first sight don't get me wrong it's a pretty good story so far but I still can't wait for the next part of lust at first sight nor can I wait for the next part of harem sisters just to see if you turn back around to where the girls actually pay attention to him even solo cause the later parts of that series with the exception of the sister for now the others pretty stopped having anything to do with him which started ruin it cause it's no longer a harem

ChrisN1955ChrisN19557 months ago

Brilliant story so far really looking forward to the next installment.

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbully7 months ago

lmfao that everyone is just flaming you for ditching your stories

but that's an incredibly valid complaint, I guess I should just wait until there's a bit more to get invested in this story

202GE202GE7 months ago

Looks good so far. The back story might have been a touch long and the reveal of the sister a bit obvious but those are minor things. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Happy Writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well crafted as I've come to expect from your stories. I really appreciate your style, great story lines and characters. The suspense you create, as at the end of this chapter, leaves me impatient for the next installment. Which brings me to my only quibble with your stories, the time between chapters. I've been in suspense too long waiting for the next installments of Harem Sister and Nick and his Sisters. Please finish them before getting too into this new venture. I know it's sometimes hard to stick with existing projects when something new is rearing it's head but they are great stories and deserve to be finished in the not too distant future. All your creative juices could then be directed to Six of a Kind. I'd hate for it to drag out for years as well.

Cheers and keep creating.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...