Six Things I Won't Do 02: Hat Trick

Story Info
Wife's inhibitions vanish with his friends.
3.3k words
4.61
22.7k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part one of this story, I related how I had told my husband Jeff when we were married that there were six things I wouldn't do. Well, I did two of them in part 1. I got naked in front of other people when my husband stripped me as we rode in the car and passed trucks and a bus full of army guys. Then, I let my husband come in my mouth. While we were driving, I had been spread out in the passenger seat, with my pussy openly displayed for I don't know how many people. There were probably a dozen truck drivers and twenty or thirty army guys who had a great view of my cunt while my husband drove the car beside them. I masturbated for the army bus and then, I sucked Jeff's cock and let him come in my mouth.

Now, there were four things left that I had said I wouldn't do:

Perform fellatio with another man

Swap spouses or have intercourse with another man

Perform cunnilingus with another woman

Let my husband have anal intercourse with me

Put more plainly, I wouldn't suck another guy's cock, fuck somebody else, eat pussy or get fucked in the ass.

Of course, my darling husband took it as a challenge to get me to do each of these things. He had recently succeeded with two from the original list.

The next chapter of my downfall centered around my husband's, and my good friend Jimmy. Jimmy had known Jeff since college and I had met him before I married Jeff. I went out with him once to make Jeff jealous. Jimmy was a lieutenant in the Navy and was about to depart for a three-year tour in Japan. We decided to go out partying with him on the night before he was leaving.

We picked him up at the motel he was staying at along with a Navy buddy of his, another officer, Kyle. I had only briefly met Kyle before. I think Jeff knew him better than I did. Kyle was a 'hunk'. He had a muscular build and a full beard and he was also very personable. So, he was a welcome addition.

The four of us went to a club where we drank and danced. I danced with the three guys and we got very 'friendly'. I hadn't worn a bra and was wiggling my tits and we were bumping hips and crotches together. Kyle easily joined in.

That place was too crowded after a while, so we left to go to a local bar that we frequented. I was in the back seat with Jimmy and he leaned in and tried to kiss me. I laughed and pushed him away.

"Aren't you going to give me a going away present?" He asked.

I laughed and said, "What do you want?" A provocative question.

He leaned in and said, "Use your imagination. Think about what I would like."

I knew what he would like. He had always been 'checking me out' when we were together. I sometimes pretended I didn't notice and would tease him by bending over in front of him so he could look down my shirt.

My husband, who was driving joined in, "You should give him something special. He's going to be defending our country."

When we got to the club I walked in next to Jeff and asked him playfully, "What do you want me to give Jimmy for a going away present?"

"Maybe you could give him a little." He said.

"A little what?" I asked.

He said, "Loosen up and have a good time. It's the last time we'll see Jimmy for a few years."

I was in a playful mood and had been aroused sexually by the dirty dancing at the previous club. "Do you want me to act like a slut for you?"

He said, "Sure, have a good time. They're our friends." He was serious.

When we got in the bar and sat at a booth, Jeff and I sat across from Jimmy and Kyle. On an impulse, I pulled up my shirt and showed them my tits. "There's your going away present." I said.

"At least let me feel them." Jimmy begged.

Jeff said to me, "Go ahead."

I leaned over the table and let Jimmy hold my beasts in his hands for a moment, then I sat down.

Jimmy and Kyle went to get another round of drinks.

My husband Jeff and I began to kiss and were quickly entwined with each other and his tongue was in my mouth. We were both hot, wanting sex.

I asked him, "Do you want me to give Jimmy more of a present?"

That made him hotter. Jeff kissed me and ran his hand up the legs of my shorts to the inside of my thigh. He touched my panties and diddled my pussy lips. I was definitely aroused.

I asked, half seriously, "Do you want me to give him a blow-job."

Jeff laughed and said, "That would be very nice of you."

I kept up the dirty talk, "Where should I do it? In the booth? In the parking lot? Maybe in the men's room. I could suck his dick while guys were coming and going, getting their pricks out to piss while watching me suck Jimmy's dick."

I was on a roll with the nasty talk and Jeff was getting hotter. I felt his cock through his pants and it was rock-hard.

He looked at me and said, "I dare you."

He was serious, which made me pause. I was half-drunk and had shed some of my inhibitions with dancing, kissing and flashing my boobs.

Jimmy came back and set the drinks on the table and said he had to take a piss.

I looked at Jeff and said, "Okay. This is your idea. Watch me."

I followed Jimmy to the men's room. It was in a hallway past the lady's room with a door leading to the outside at the end of the hallway. I leaned against the wall outside the men's room door. Jeff was watching me from the main room.

When Jimmy came out of the men's room, I went for it. I decided to act like a slut for my husband's benefit and to give something to Jimmy, who was a really good friend. I pushed Jimmy against the wall at the end of the corridor and kissed him. I leaned into him with my body and straddled his legs, pushing my crotch against his thigh. I had him pinned to the wall. A guy walked by and entered the men's room. He watched us for a second before he went in.

I reached down and felt for Jimmy's cock. It was easy to find because it was hard and straining to be free. I unzipped him and reached into his fly. My tongue was in his mouth while I fished his meat out of his pants and held it in my hand. I stroked it some and decided to take the next step. I dropped to my knees in front of Jimmy and put his cock in my mouth. He gasped when I did it. I proceeded to suck his cock, pumping back and forth, taking most of it into my throat. He didn't resist. He held my head and pumped his cock, fucking my mouth.

A guy had come out of the men's room and another had approached to go in. They both stopped to watch. I was brazenly sucking Jimmy's cock in a public place. I had yielded to my urges and done another of the things I said I wouldn't do. Two more guys gathered and Kyle came out of the men's room and stood beside his friend. They seemed to be thinking they were in line and I was going to blow them all.

I think I'm a pretty good cocksucker. I kept pushing and finally had Jimmy's cock all the way in my throat. I held myself there with my nose in his pubic hair and my chin on his balls. The guys watching were in awe and I was proud of myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw another guy had gotten his cock out and was pumping it. It didn't take long for me to suck the cum out of Jimmy's prick. He popped off into my mouth. I felt his prick pulse and I held it tight as he drained himself into my mouth.

Kyle had gotten his prick out, so I reached over and pulled it toward me. I looked up at him with a sultry look and sucked him into my mouth. The crowd had increased and were cheering. The guy beside me was pumping his cock with his hand. I was working on Kyle when Jeff grabbed my arm and helped me to my feet.

"The bouncers are coming. We need to get out of here." He said.

He was right. There was a group of men waiting for their turn. If I wanted to, I could have sucked a dozen cocks. I stood and went with Jeff, walking through the crowd while the bouncers approached. They didn't know who we were, so we walked by and quickly left the bar. The men in the group moaned about not getting a turn and had cheered me while I walked away.

As we walked to the car, Jeff looked at me. He said, "I can't believe you did that."

I said, "I'll be your slut tonight, if that's what you want."

Kyle walked by and whined that "I didn't get to finish." He hadn't come when we were interrupted.

I told him to get in the back seat with me. My husband drove us out of the lot. I leaned over and, with Kyle's help, pulled his pants down to his knees. He pulled my shirt over my head so he could play with my tits while I blew him. He had a nice hard cock and I was able to focus more on its shape and size without the crowd around me. We were driving down the road with me sucking cock in the back seat.

For some reason, we pulled off the road and drove behind some buildings to the dark corner of a parking lot. I didn't know exactly what was happening, but knew we were stopping and I would be the center of attention. The car stopped and my three companions got out. My husband opened my door and put his hand on my shoulder to get me to lie back. Then, he grabbed the sides of my shorts, gathered in my panties and pulled my clothes off my feet. I was laying on the seat naked and I knew they were all going to fuck me. Kyle stepped up, wearing only his shirt. I saw his hard prick aiming for my pussy.

I put my hand up and said, "Jimmy goes first, then you Kyle."

I was directing the order of my gang-bang. I wanted Jimmy to go first as a going-away present. He would be the first to put his cock in my married cunt.

Jimmy was naked and pulled my legs to the edge of the car. He leaned in and put his mouth on my sex. He licked me for a moment, but I wanted more.

I told him, "Quit fooling around. Fuck me."

The angle wasn't good and he was having trouble getting far enough between my legs to fuck me. I turned over and got on my hands and knees with my ass and pussy by the door, waiting to be taken. I felt Jimmy's cock touch me and then slide right into my waiting snatch. He was standing outside the car pumping his dick into me. He was the first man to be in my pussy other than my husband since we'd been married. I acknowledged to myself that I was now a cheating slut. Jeff was watching and taking a few photos with his phone, so he obviously was okay with what was happening. Jimmy's cock slid in and out of me for quite a while. He was enjoying what he had desired for so long. He had already come, so he could fuck me for a long time before coming again. He moved his prick around to different angles and occasionally pulled out and rubbed his cock on the underside of my cunt, touching my clit and moving back and touching my asshole. I spread my legs as far as I could on the seat to give him access. It took a while, but with Kyle asking for his turn, Jimmy shot his second load of cum into my vagina. I felt his cock pulse and felt the warm semen gush against my inner walls.

He pulled out and was quickly replaced by his friend Kyle. As Kyle was fucking me, I reflected on the fact that I barely knew the guy and here he was fucking me in front of my husband. Kyle had been waiting to come for a while and he tried to hold out, but I squeezed his cock with my inner muscles and felt him spurt a large load of semen into my cunt. They were doing me bareback, so I could feel the semen gush into me.

Next was my husband, finally getting a turn at his wife's pussy, sloppy thirds. He slid into me easily, I was so slippery with the cum from two men before him. I wondered how he liked fucking me with other men's cum leaking out around his prick.

Then, I felt his finger go into my ass. I liked it when he played with my ass while fucking me. I didn't expect what happened next. He had gotten some hand lotion from my purse and he put the tip of the tube into my anus and squeezed the entire contents into my asshole. He rubbed some on his prick and I felt his put the head of his dick against my virgin asshole.

I was really horny and wanted him I told him to "Fuck my ass, baby. Treat me like I'm your whore."

He did. I felt the tip of his prick push through the threshold of my sphincter and slowly push into me. It was a strange feeling, having a cock in my rectum. It took some getting used to and it hurt a bit until his dick had spread the lotion around to lubricate my tender asshole. Once he began to pump, it took my breath away. It felt so good and at the same time, I was his to use as he wanted. He fucked my ass for quite a while. When his dick finally shot into me, it felt weird, but good. He had overcome another one of my taboos and had deflowered my virginal asshole.

They were not done. Kyle and Jimmy wanted to be in my ass too. My dear husband waved them on, offering me like a piece of meat, a place to put their cocks and get themselves off. I knew they weren't thinking of me quite that way, but that's the way I felt.

My husband whispered in my ear while Kyle was fucking me, "That's it, babe, take that cock up your ass. There's another one waiting."

I felt like a complete whore, but rationalized it by saying it was my husband's doing. He had set me up. I was still a modest faithful wife whose husband had gotten her drunk and then seduced her into a gang-bang, including a gang-bang of her asshole.

Kyle was spent and while he was hard, he had no more come left. Jimmy wanted a turn.

He told me, "I've watched you wiggle your ass in front of me and have dreamed about sticking my dick in your little asshole."

I told him "This is your going-away present."

Jimmy turned me onto my back. He bent my legs over my shoulders, putting me in the taco position. I had to help by holding my legs while he got his cock in the right spot. It didn't slide into my asshole like it had slid into my cunt. Once he found the spot, he pushed inside my tight button-hole. Once he was in me, we were looking at each other while he defiled me. He was tall enough that he could lean in and kiss me. I kissed him back. That was another unusual feeling, tangling tongues with a guy while he had his prick in my ass. It felt a little uncomfortable being bent in half while being fucked in this position. His cock moved in and out of my ass, an indescribable feeling. I felt like I was stiffed with cock.

Jimmy said, "I love you."

I said, "I love you too."

It's easy to say something like that when you are in the midst of passion, but I meant it. It was not like my love for my husband, it was more a friendship type of love. However, I don't know if I can say that's the truth when his cock was in my ass. It's good Jeff didn't hear us.

Jimmy kept pumping I wanted him to come. I talked to him. "Come on Jimmy. Look at your big cock in my little rosebud. You've wanted to pry me open for a long time. Do it. Let me feel you come in my ass."

He did. I felt him pulse and then relax. His floppy dick fell out of my anus and a stream of cum followed, running over my leg and down the crack of my ass. The car seat was a mess.

Jimmy was getting up when he said, "That's a 'hat trick'. I never thought I'd do that."

I asked what he meant.

"A hat trick in hockey is three goals in one game. I fucked all three of your holes in one night. That's a hat trick."

I asked, "Is it just a 'hat trick' since you did me bareback and came in all three of my holes."

He said, "That's a 'super hat trick'."

Then he said, "That's quite a going-away present. Thank you."

Kyle also said "Thank you."

I gave a rote answer, "Any time." I hoped I didn't mean it.

We dropped Kyle and Jimmy at the hotel. Jimmy opened the door and kissed me good bye. I told him I'd see him in a few years. Kyle opened the other door and rubbed my calf, lifting my leg and putting his hand on my thigh, getting a good look at my well-used cunt and asshole. He thanked me as well.

Jeff took me home. I fell asleep on the way and slept until late afternoon the next day.

When we talked that evening I asked, "Did you like me acting like a compete whore?"

He nodded.

I said, "Maybe we should make that a one-time thing."

He nodded again.

Then he showed me the nasty photos he had taken. By the hardness of his dick, I knew that he had been pleased to have his wife let two guys have a 'hat trick'. He had watched them fuck me in all three holes.

Well, let's see, of the six things I wouldn't do, there was only one left. I had sucked another guy's cock, two guys, in fact. I had fucked them both and not only had I let my husband fuck me in the ass, I let two other men, one I hardly knew, fuck my ass too.

I still hadn't eaten a pussy, but that was probably coming.