Six Things I Won't Do 03: Family

Story Info
Wife with sister in law and brother.
3.5k words
4.72
15.1k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 THINGS 3, ALL IN THE FAMILY

If you've read my previous two stories, you know about my vow to not do six things. I had told my husband Jeff that I wouldn't:

1-Get naked in front of other people. But I had ridden in the passenger seat of our car with my pussy exposed while he passed numerous truck drivers and an army bus. I had masturbated for the army guys.

2-Let him come in my mouth. I did that after the trucks and bus episode.

3-I wouldn't suck another guy's cock. I had sucked off two guys. I sucked their dicks outside the men's room in a bar.

4-I wouldn't swap or fuck another guy. While I hadn't swapped, I had fucked Jeff's good friend and a friend of his who I hardly knew.

5-I wouldn't let him fuck me in the ass. That same night, my husband fucked my virgin ass in front of his two friends and then let them have a turn. They both had fucked me in all three holes and hid friends had come in all three. They called it a 'hat trick', three holes in one night.

6-The final taboo was eating a pussy. I hadn't done that yet.

Jeff and I were visiting my brother and his wife on the other side of town. My younger brother, Will had married a really nice girl, Jamie. I really liked her and though we didn't see each other often, we had a good time together.

The two guys were working on some project in Will's garage. They were off buying things and went for some drinks too. Jamie and I were in the house talking. As it got later in the afternoon, she got out a bottle of wine and we polished it off and started on another. Jamie was talking about something and we got on the subject of sex. I asked her if she had ever 'done it' with another guy or swapped. She said they had and then probed to learn about my recent escapades with Jeff, his friend and his friend's friend. I told her how I had gotten drunk (a lame excuse) and sucked all three of their cocks outside a men's room in a bar. She probed some more and I told her about getting fucked in the pussy and then in the ass by all three guys. She was astounded that I had done such things. I was always demure and polite around she and Will and she hadn't imagined that I could be so wild.

She told me that she and Will had swapped with a few other couples. I was surprised that my little brother would do anything like that.

"Will? My little brother? I don't believe it." I said.

Jamie said, "He's quite the horny bastard. He loves to fuck."

I was astounded. I had never seen him that way.

She asked, "Have you and Will ever done anything?"

I said, "No. No way. He's my brother and I'm his sister."

She paused and said, "Come on, you don't see him checking you out?"

"What do you mean?"

She told me, "He looks at your ass when you walk away from him and while he's pretty coy about it, he's always looking for a view down your shirt."

I couldn't believe it, but I had never paid attention to such things.

"Has he ever seen your tits?" She asked.

I said, "Maybe once or twice by accident."

'Un huh." She said.

I thought a moment and maybe it wasn't an accident that time when he popped into the bathroom when I was taking a bath. He got a good show until I covered up and he apologized and left.

"Your brother would fuck a snake if he could hold it. I know he'd like to see that cute ass of yours and your perky titties."

"Incest, that's one thing that wasn't on my list." I said.

She asked what l was talking about and I told her about my list of six items and how I had done five of the six things I said I wouldn't do.

"What's the one left that you haven't done?" she asked.

"It was having sex with another woman."

She said, "You've never done that?"

I asked, "Have you?"

She said, "Yes. It's a lot of fun. There's this girl in my exercise class who taught me a few things. I get together with her about once a month. Let me tell you, there are some things that women can do better than men."

She stood up and took my hand. "Come with me."

We took our wine and I followed along, thinking she might show me a book or magazine or something. We went upstairs to her and Will's bedroom. We sat on the bed and she said, "Let me show you a few things. Nothing major, just things to relax."

I went along with it. Why not. She was being nice and I didn't think we'd do much. I was relaxed and feeling good.

We laid on her bed and I rolled onto my stomach. She massaged my back and my neck muscles. It felt good. She pulled my blouse out of my slacks and then unhooked my bra. Her hands felt good on my back. I love to have my back rubbed. I was relaxed and in a semi-trance, focusing on how good she was making me feel.

When she pulled my shirt and bra over my head, I didn't think much of it. Then she started to rub some sort of body oil on my back. She rubbed it all over and her hands moved down to my waist. When she moved her hands to pull my slacks down, I just raised up to help her. She pulled my pants down over my butt and proceeded to rub the oil on my soft skin, moving down my thighs. My pants were at my knees when she pulled them down and off. I started to object, but didn't. What she was doing felt very good. She was my sister-in-law and I felt very comfortable with her. But she had me naked. Her hands spread my legs and she rubbed the soothing oil all over my inner thighs and into the crack of my ass. She just touched my little butt-hole for a moment when she applied to oil. Whatever the stuff was, it felt soothing and I could feel my skin seem to soften and tingle.

She got me to roll over. I looked at her and she gently smiled. I was letting her continue, but told myself it was just a massage. I had massages before, though never like this one. She put the oil around my neck and on my shoulders. Then she moved to my breasts. She was gentle with her hands. My breasts are sensitive and my nipples were hard. She bent over and gently kissed one, then the other nipple before continuing.

"You're seducing me, aren't you?" I said.

She just said, "Relax and tell me if there's anything I do that bothers you."

I raised my arms over my head and closed my eyes. Her hands roamed over my stomach and would move down toward my hips and then she would move them back up along my sides. She was teasing my body, getting closer and closer to my pussy. She began to rub the lotion on my hips and then was putting it above my pubic mound. She ran her fingers through my pussy hair and nudged my legs apart.

Her hands worked gently on the inside of my thighs, going up to the cleft at the top of my thighs. It felt really good to be rubbed there. I was ready for it and wanted it when she began to rub the lotion over my labia. Her fingers probed the folds of my crotch and rubbed over my clitoris. I couldn't help moving my hips as she rubbed her fingers on my pussy. It felt really good.

She moved down and did my legs. It felt good, but I wanted her hands back on my sex. I was aroused and breathing deeply. She slowly moved her hands back up my legs, spreading them apart. I was wide open to her view and her hands. When she got to my pussy again, she was more intimate with me. Soon, I felt her fingers probing inside me. She was sawing two fingers in and out of my cunt and I was panting and increasing my arousal with each stroke. I noticed that she had taken off her top. Her nipples were hard too.

When she finally put her tongue on my clit, I gasped with my first mini-orgasm. She licked me and swirled her tongue around my clit while she moved her fingers inside my cunt. She licked me from front to back. She used her teeth to gently bite my clit. I raised my hips to give her access.

Then she got more active and began to lick me faster. She brought me along faster and faster and finally, my muscles tightened and I exploded. I squirt my female cum out of my vagina when I am really aroused and that's what I did. I poured my juices all over her face. She put a finger in my asshole and continued to vigorously work on my clit. Then she pushed her tongue into my opening and swirled it around, trying to get as far into my cunt as she could.

I wanted to reciprocate the pleasure she was giving me. I rolled us over so I was straddling her head. She put her face up into my crotch and continued to eat me. I wanted her now, too. I pulled her shorts down and she helped me remove her pants and panties. I didn't have the patience that she had shown with me. I put my face into her cunt and put my mouth and my tongue all over her sex. I licked and nibbled her pussy lips, I flicked my tongue over her clit, pushing harder on it until I felt her begin to come. I moved down to taste the fluids as they poured out of her cunt onto my face. She tasted so good and I realized that I was coming again too. She was flicking her tongue over my cunt faster and faster. Jamie rolled us over again and pushed her pussy down onto my face, grinding her hips and rubbing her most delicate parts over my lips to get herself off again.

It was fantastic. I don't know how long we ate each other, but I know I came a number of times. I had never imagined that I would want to have sex with another woman, but now that I started, I knew I would have to do it again and again. I laid there, feeling so good.

I must've dozed off on Jamie and Will's bed. I had sheet over my lower body and was lying on my side.

I heard my brother's voice say "Somebody's been sleeping in my bed and they're still here." Like the three bears story.

I covered my breasts. He continued, "What's my big sister doing, naked, in my bed?"

I didn't know what to say but Jamie was behind Will and said, "We were playing. I thought you'd like to see your sister's tits."

Jamie pulled back the covers and exposed most of me. I kept my legs together and my hands over my breasts.

Jamie walked to beside her husband and felt his crotch. "See, I told you he had the hots for you. He's got a hard-on from looking at his sister's tits and pussy."

She unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. I had never seen it that I remembered, certainly not hard. She pushed him over to the bed and his cock was dangling right in front of my face.

I instinctively took the cock in my hand. In my aroused state from my sex with Jamie, I still needed more. Seeing a cock in front of me was too much to resist. I didn't care who's it was, I began to suck it. I was thinking through my pussy.

Jamie went to work, stripping her husband. She pulled his shorts down and off and pulled his shirt over his head. He was now standing in front of me naked, with his hard prick in my mouth. This was wrong, but once I had started sucking my brother's cock, there was no undoing it; might as well finish. He had a nice prick and was pumping it into my mouth. We got a good rhythm going and he was methodically fucking my face.

Jamie had spread my legs apart and pulled my hands away from my breasts, so Will could see all of me. Apparently, he had fantasized about seeing me naked, so now that it was happening, he was really aroused. Jamie was licking my cunt. I was really hot and ready for anything they wanted to do to me.

She said to her husband, my brother, "I want to see you fuck her."

He was obedient and I didn't object. I laid there with my legs spread and he quickly crawled between my legs and rubbed his cock all over my pussy. He sawed it up and down on my labia and put the tip against my clit. Feeling the hard prick pushed against me added to my arousal. I felt his bearded face all over my breasts his tongue on my nipples. Then, he moved up and slid his cock into me with one stroke. He leaned up on his arms and looked down at me while he pumped his hips.

He said, "Hi sis."

I said, "Hi Will."

He kept looking at me as he fucked me. He said, "I love you."

I said, "I love you too. This is some way to show it."

I asked him, "Jamie says you've had the hots for me."

Will said, "Sis, when you walk around in those little nighties and those short-shorts with part of your ass hanging out, and when you go without a bra and your tits jiggle and your nipples poke through, it's hard to remember you're my sister."

"You poor thing." I said.

He went on, "I can't count the number of woodies I've had because of you. I hoped to get a flash of your body, but never in my wildest dreams did I expect this."

I challenged him, "Never in your wildest dreams, huh?"

He answered, "Well I did have some dreams about you."

I told him, "You have a nice cock. It feels good inside me."

I asked, "What do you think Mom and Dad would say?"

He said, "They always wanted us to be close. I think they'd be happy to see us bonding."

I laughed, "I guess we really are bonding, aren't we?"

I felt his hard tool pushing in and out of me. He would move up so his dick would put pressure on my clit and would pull out and rub his dick all over my pussy lips.

"C'mon little brother, fill me with your cum." I encouraged him.

My brother continued until I felt his seed pouring into my cunt. He had a lot and it got me off again when I felt it pouring into me.

We relaxed and he lowered himself on top of me. I hugged him. It was then that I noticed that my husband was at the door to the bedroom. Any concern about how he would react was eliminated when I saw that Jamie, naked, was on her knees sucking his cock and was in the process of taking off his pants. I don't know how long he had been there, but his dick was hard and it was in my sister-in-law's mouth. They tumbled onto the bed beside us and I watched my husband fuck Jamie. At one point, he leaned over and kissed me. That was something unusual, kissing your husband with another man on top of you while he was fucking another woman. We were doing things that I had never imagined would be on my list of things I wouldn't do. We finished and my brother's soft, sloppy dick fell out of my pussy.

That's when Jamie said, "I've always wanted to suck my husband's cum out of another woman's cunt."

I had never thought of such a thing, but soon found Jamie straddling my face and putting her face in my crotch so she could lap up the cum dripping out of my vagina. I looked up and saw the same mess in her pussy. I thought about it. I liked eating her pussy and I occasionally liked swallowing Jeff's cum. Why not? I started to lick Jamie's cunt and taste the combination of my husband's semen and another woman's pussy. It started to drip on my face. It was nasty, but it really aroused me and I came yet again.

I was exhausted and laid there on the bed. I had never been fucked so thoroughly. I couldn't move. It felt like my cunt was still gaping open and I felt the cum still dripping out of me.

After I laid there for few minutes, Jamie helped me get up and we walked to their shower. She turned the water on and we waited for it to get hot. Then we got in their large, two-nozzle-shower together. I enjoyed the hot water pouring over my body, just relaxing and letting the water wash away all the sweat and cum from our romp.

Jamie came over and began to soap my back. It felt good. I had some soap and did the same to her. Soon we were laughing and soaping each other's breasts. She told me how hot it was seeing her husband fuck his sister. I was embarrassed, but she told me it was nothing to be bothered about.

Since we'd had a lot of action between our legs, we were soon washing each other's crotches. The soft soap felt good on my pussy and I could tell Jamie liked it too. I washed her ass crack and she had me turn around. I put my hands on the wall and Jamie put the soap between my legs. It felt good. But then, I felt something else. It was a vibrator that she had brought into the shower. She was rubbing it on my soapy pussy and I was getting aroused again. I didn't think I had anything left. She pushed me forward a little so I bent over completely, giving her access to my ass and pussy.

Jamie moved up behind me while she moved the vibrator in my cunt. She was right against my ass and I realized that she had the butt of the vibrator on her clit while the tip was in me. She moved back and forth, like she was actually fucking me. I leaned against the wall while she fucked me with the dildo. Damn, it felt good. The vibrations sent chills though my body. My cunt was pouring out a combination of the shower water, the cum that had been deposited in me and another gush of my female nectar.

I felt her push the soap against my asshole. Then the vibrator pushed against my tight back entrance. It felt so good. She said, "I want to fuck your ass."

With that, she pushed the vibrator into my asshole and pushed her cunt against the base. The dildo pushed past my tight sphincter and pushed up inside me. It felt like it was so far up inside my ass. She held it in me and put her clit on the base of the vibrator. I felt body tense; she was coming. She held my hips tightly and went still. Now, I had actually been fucked in the ass by another woman. I had certainly broken my taboo about doing it with a woman.

I stood up slowly and we finished our shower. Jamie kissed me on the lips tenderly and thanked me for "the most wonderful sex" she'd ever had. We had a long kiss while holding each other tightly.

I was exhausted. I dressed in one of her cotton t-shirts and staggered downstairs where my husband and brother were having a beer. I wasn't wearing underwear so my husband was able to rub his hands over my bare ass.

Jamie invited me over for lunch and a 'playdate' the next week.

"Take me home." I asked my husband.

He and Will 'high fived' each other. They had fucked me and Jamie and I had done the last thing I said I wouldn't and a few other things that weren't on the list.

Maybe I need to make a new list, but that will just be a challenge to my darling and wonderful husband. But, boy, do I like to fuck and now, I like to eat pussy too.