All Comments on 'Six White Boomers'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You dear sweet man. I adore what you write and the

people you create; especially the women. But sometimes, just once in a while, I wonder if you could be just a wee bit more predatory? You know: rape, pillage and burn . . . that sort of thing. Otherwise it is difficult to respond within the confines of this site since I fear becoming utterly lost in the glory of what you write. I confess to an anxiety least I lose the opportunity to discover a potential peer or a near great who tickles my fancy half as much as you. jjws %)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved it! The sci-fi is great and I like the interracial aspect of the story.

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Interesting concept

The time trap thing was a fun idea. I want to see her use it some more.

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48over 17 years ago
Top story

A top story with all the Aussie stuff in it - the mattress, the cooler, the beer, the shorts and boots - even the astonishing desert stars. The sci-fi element was intriguingly prepared and then we were treated to a beautiful, Sandy Blight-style mixed-race, self-educated ingenue getting her first fill. Great stuff.

WlljamWlljamabout 9 years ago

Love it! Next time I'm out that way I'll keep my eyes peeled!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Clever

Really clever and unique story... an enjoyable read!

Also, funny to find the 'rape, pillage, and burn' comment that inspired your other story as well, although that other story was pretty disturbing. This one was light-hearted, sweet, and as 'innocent' as a story on here could possibly be! Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous