Six Women Take a Cruise Ch. 04

Story Info
What could possibly happen.
4.2k words
4.58
6.1k
10
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Susan removed her robe and eased into the bubbling water of the large soaking pool next to the swimming pool. Jim was already in. The bubbles relaxed his body in the warm agitated water. Susan moved to sit beside him. She said, "I've been trying to get a few minutes with you but everyone else seems to dominate your schedule."

He replied, "I'm sorry. It wasn't intentional."

"I know my friends have been demanding attention. They're like that around any attractive man. They keep pestering me to also make a move on you, but I love my daughter too much to do that. She's very interested in you, Jim, and I'm not going to do anything that might cause a problem."

Jim asked, "What's she said that gives you that impression?"

"She talks about you constantly. We've discussed the age difference, and I've assured her that it's not a big problem. If you were 70, it would be different. But 51 is still young in many ways.

There's likely to be 30-40 years ahead of you."

"I like her very much, Susan. She's had a tough experience with marriage. I just hope it's not scared her away from trying again."

"I don't think it has but it was a very emotional let down for her. No woman wants to see her man go to another woman."

"She told me that she struggled after the divorce to find new meaning in life. It seems that working with abused women has helped."

"Did she tell you she was victim of spousal abuse?"

"No, she didn't. That's terrible. What happened."

"They had been to a party hosted by a client. There were many lawyers from the firm there and some of them had their young eye candy hanging on their arms. There were some comments made about older wives versus young wives and Hillary took exception to one of the comments that seemed to be an insult to her. It caused a scene with the youngster feeling she could bully Hillary. Hillary got her coat, collected her husband and left. He was pissed. This was an important client, and it was his client's bimbo that insulted Hillary for no reason other than she was six or seven years older.

"In the car, they argued all the way home. When they entered the house, he slugged her in the jaw. She fell and hit her head causing a big bump. With her mouth bleeding inside, she went to the kitchen and called the police. When they arrived, she told them what happened, and her husband denied it. Based on the physical evidence, he was arrested for assault and booked that night. He was bailed out the next morning by one of the other lawyers. He had to live in a hotel for a couple of weeks until Hillary accepted his apology and allowed him to come back. They didn't speak for several weeks. It was a mess."

"Were there repercussions for his action at the firm?"

"Not at first; he was worth too much money to them. Many of the partners would sell their wives to a pimp rather than take a big hit on revenue. When she filed for divorce, the publicity forced the firm to fire him. There were two young women lawyers involved. The firm had to support them because they knew too much about other sexual harassment going on in the firm."

"Hillary is a beautiful lady. I can't imagine any man hitting her. He must have been a total ass."

"She got her revenge later, but it still affected her. I don't know if she told you about her vocal career."

"No, she hasn't"

"She has a beautiful voice and performed many times with the Colorado Symphony. She's a soprano and was classically trained. Her lessons cost us a fortune, but her dad insisted on her having the best."

"She no longer sings?"

"Only when we ask. After the nasty divorce, she decided to stay out of the spotlights and has yet to return. I wish she would."

"I hope she does. I'd love to hear her."

"Maybe she will, if you ask."

"This cruise has been interesting. I had no idea that post-menopausal women wanted so much attention."

Susan smiled and said, "We older women can be wild, I suppose."

"Oh, I'm surprised."

"There are two men who live the next street over. They think they are the studs of The Villages even though they're in their sixties. Both are obviously using Viagra. Many of my friends have been serviced by them. All agreed they were good but not great. Some of the women who live there are so desperate they'd fuck anybody able to get it hard."

"Is sex among the residents common?"

"Oh lord, yes. It happens every day. Many women feel they need to go hard before they get too old and lose all their attractiveness. They're widows or divorcees, and a few were never married. The Villages are for people in their waning years and the social activities often are sexual in nature. No one cares. The kids are happy that mom or grandmother is happy, so they don't ask any questions. Grandma's pussy may be getting more traffic now than ever before.

"I know one guy in the development has a live-in housekeeper, a Mexican woman in her 50s. No one knows if she's legal or not. He's probably putting it to her according to his neighbor. Last year, her daughter visited for a few weeks. Nine months later, a baby was born to the daughter. People think it was the man's baby. In any case, that child is now an anchor baby that will allow the mom and grandmother to stay if they're illegal."

Jim asked, "Wouldn't that baby still be a citizen if she were pregnant by another illegal?"

"Yes, but with an American citizen's DNA in the baby, that's a guarantee the mom and immediate family wouldn't be deported. The baby is half real American, not just born on American soil."

"I see."

"Another daughter, or someone claiming to be a daughter, came two weeks ago and we think she'll also leave pregnant. If what we think is true, that man has a nice little racket going. He'll have an unlimited supply of young Mexican girls spreading their legs trying to have babies. I'll bet there will soon be more men in The Villages who need Mexican housekeepers. They'll no longer have to visit us mature women with all that young pussy to service."

Jim said, "I'd think there's a lot of jealousy between the women as they compete for the available men."

"There might be some, but most of my friends have all the money they need. Why would they want to get married again and share that money with a man. All they want is his attention every week or two and only for an hour or two. That gives them status and bragging rights among their friends.

"Screw cooking for him and picking up after him the other 98% of the time. Most of us women had been doing that for 30 to 40 years. Now it's our time. And we want sex that pleases us. It's not rocket science."

Jim asked, "Is this something new or have women always been like this, but just didn't talk about it?"

"I think modern society allows women to be more open and honest about their desires. My mother and dad had sex well into their eighties. Dad couldn't have an erection, mom said, but his tongue was always hard and ready to go. She told me that as a child she accidently saw her grandmother and granddad going at it in the woods behind their house. They had made their own little hideout to get away from all the kids. She had nine children."

***

Meanwhile, bingo was a hit. Amy won on two cards. As she collected her winnings, a man approached and asked if he could buy her a drink. He'd been admiring her for an hour. Dave was retired, age 58, still in his prime and very handsome. Bedding women was his hobby and cruise ships were his playground. He'd discovered there were always many women onboard looking for a good time. The women also knew that all entanglements would end with the cruise. Dave helped them have a good time, of course. He was a nice guy and well-liked by women.

As usual he set a firm hook into Amy's carnal desires. In another hour, they were naked in Dave's penthouse suite. While she sucked his cock, he licked her vagina and clit. Soon, he was pounding her cunt. She moaned, groaned and gasped when his erection found her g-spot. With her legs high in the air and spread, he was a sexual piledriver. She couldn't control her emotions and cursed as the tingles of heat coursed its way through her. They orgasmed together as semen flooded her vagina. Suddenly, Jim was not as attractive to Amy as he was an hour earlier.

Dave was a big man, trim and well over six feet with a cock like you see in porn films. After a career in the Navy, he was a Secret Service agent for ten years. He started a private security company at age 52 and sold it for a huge profit at age 56. He was financially loaded but all he wanted was to fuck women. If they were over 18, he wasn't picky. Dave liked variety and was never married for that reason.

Amy decided to quickly tell her cruise mates about this guy. To find a sex hungry man like him in a penthouse suite was shocking. Alicia had always bragged of deep-throating large cocks. Amy smiled and thought it would be fun to watch her try this one.

Dave realized he'd hit paydirt when Amy described her cruise mates. He decided to invite them for a party. He had a particular interest in the black woman. Black ladies were always exciting to him.

Working with his butler, he arranged for a selection of appetizers, cheese and crackers to serve with wine and liquor to help the ladies relax. Only Hillary declined his invitation.

***

At the next port of call in the Cayman Islands, Jim and Hillary decided to walk around George Town rather than go on an organized excursion. After lunch at a great seafood place, they found a park with many nice benches under large shade trees. They sat to talk, their first quiet time together in two days.

"Hillary, I'm probably out of bounds but I'll say it anyway. I'd like you to come to Atlanta and spend some time with me. Just tell me if I'm being too forward and too presumptive in asking."

"It's not presumptive at all. I sense there is something between us; I don't know if it's just me or if you feel it also."

"I do feel a connection. We need more time together to see what develops. This cruise ends in three days. I don't want it to be the last time I see you. What are your thoughts?

She thought for a few moments then said, "I'm financially secure and am now free to look for the man that will fulfill me, inspire me, and love me for who I am. My ex was more interested in having an attractive woman to parade around for everyone to see and feel jealous of him. I was his ego booster. He never treated me as his equal or a partner.

"When a few wrinkles started showing around my eyes, he wanted me to have surgery to get rid of them. I went through a short period of depression and gained a few pounds. He hounded me to go on a diet to lose that little extra weight. And when I refused to play his little ego games, he found a younger woman who would. I got the last laugh, but it hurt me. That's what I don't want."

Jim said, "You deserve better. I think I can be a good partner to you if you give me a chance. We need time together to make sure. Will you come to Atlanta for a least a week or two? We'll have a great time. You'll have your own bedroom and I promise to honor you and respect you.

Will you come?"

She smiled, "When do you want me?"

"Can you come week after next?"

"I think so, I've made no commitments for that week. I do have some next week with the women's shelter I support. We have a board meeting and I have a fund raiser at my home for some well-healed business leaders and their spouses. Many are coming to ski, and some are staying at the house. After that, I'm available."

"Great, let's talk after we know your flight schedule."

***

The ladies from The Villages entered the amazing penthouse suite. This 1500 sq. foot cabin was larger than many houses in The Villages. While enjoying the tasty nibbles and wine, Dave led Danisha to the bedroom and closed the door.

Amy and Alicia rushed to the door to hear the action. At first, there was only quite conversation. They heard Dave's muted voice but rarely Danisha's.

Other than some grunting and a couple of curse words, all was quiet. Amy and Alicia rushed back to the sitting room to join the other women and await their turn. It was a long afternoon of watching TV and comparing experiences while waiting for Dave to spend 30 minutes with each woman. Only two women reported him ejaculating. They were all thrilled and quickly made plans to dominate Dave's time the rest of the cruise. He was the fucking machine of their dreams.

***

The cruise was soon over, and the ladies reluctantly left for their homes in The Villages. Dave stayed on board for the next cruise and the next group of lonely women looking for excitement.

Hillary met Jim for breakfast on the ship before departing. Plans were made for their next meeting in Atlanta. They walked together off the ship and kissed before going to the airport.

Both realized that their future had the potential of a relationship. Neither realized that a crime was about to be committed that would affect their lives.

***

The day following Jim's return, his daughter Lisa called.

"Hey Dad, tell me about your cruise."

"It was very good. I met some interesting people. Are you over COVID now?"

"Yes, it was ugly but is mostly behind me. So far, Matt and the boys have been fine."

"That's super. Sweetheart, I met a young lady on the ship. It's very early to know but we may have a future together and I wanted you to know. She lives in the Rockies and is coming here in a few weeks to spend some time. If it goes as I hope, I'll bring her to Nashville to meet you."

"Dad, that's wonderful. Has she been married?"

"Yes, her name is Hillary Miller and she's divorced. Just so you know, she's only 32."

"Oh. Okay, that's interesting."

"We've discussed our age difference and she's not concerned. Are you?"

"No, Dad, I'm not. You need someone who loves you like Mom did. If she's younger, fine with me. It's love that matters. I'd liked to meet her."

"Good. I'll call you when she arrives, and we'll do a Zoom call just to get acquainted."

"Great idea. Love you, Dad."

***

After doing all the normal after-cruise laundry and reading the mail, Jim returned to the sad routine of eating microwaved frozen dinners. He missed the fine cuisine of the last week. He didn't like to admit it, but he also missed the five sex-starved women from The Villages. Each was interesting and sexy in different ways. He really missed Hillary.

As he lay in bed watching the 10:00pm local news, he remembered it was only 8:00 in Colorado. On a whim, he called her.

"Hi Jim, did you get home okay?"

"Sure did, now trying to get over being spoiled for a week. How about you?"

"Same as you. The direct flight from Miami to Denver was nice. I was in my car and on the way to Vail within an hour of landing. We had good snow while I was away, and the slopes are amazing. I saw that we now have a 150-inch base which should mean good skiing well into late April."

"Wow, I envy you. Here in Atlanta, the early blooming trees and bulbs are gorgeous. Spring is here."

She said, "I was planning on calling you tomorrow."

"Oh, I beat you to it."

"You did."

Jim said, "I'm already missing you."

"I miss you too. I know that ship-board acquaintances normally end with the cruise. I don't think that will happen with us."

"I hope not," Jim said. "I see in you a very interesting, somewhat mysterious lady. You intrigue me."

"Intrigue? That's an interesting word."

"I suppose there are better words for it. I see a very strong person on a foundation of solid rock. You handle whatever comes your way and you demand and expect excellence from those around you."

She replied, "I never thought of myself that way. If I'm strong, it's because of the stuff I've had to endure."

"Your mom said you have an excellent voice but no longer sing. Why is that?"

It was silent for a moment before she replied, "My dad was my number one fan, He sacrificed for me to develop my talent and he attended all my concerts except my last one. He was killed about an hour before I performed. I learned about it after the performance. My world crashed and I didn't have the courage to face it and go back on stage."

"I can understand that. Your mom also said that you wanted to avoid the spotlights after the divorce."

"Yeah, that was my excuse, but it was more about losing my dad. I love my mom, of course, but Dad was my inspiration and my motivator. I never wanted Mom to feel she wasn't."

"I see. Do you still sing in private?"

"Sometimes, when I'm happy. One of the benefactors coming next weekend for my fund raiser has asked me to sing a couple of songs from Hamilton. I had auditioned for one of their road troupes and was asked to join them. That was just before my dad was murdered."

"I saw Hamilton. Most of the songs are duets or male solos."

"You're right. I'm singing 'Helpless' and one of the male solos, 'You'll Be Back.'"

"That's great, I wish I could hear you."

"Why don't you fly out and be here for the party?"

He thought for a moment. "Well, why not? I don't have any conflicts. When would you want me to come?"

"How about Monday? You can help me get ready."

"Oh, so soon."

"Yes, I can pick you up at the airport. Let me know your flight information."

"You're inviting me for a week or so?"

"Actually, I'd like us to ski several days after that. Just buy a one-way ticket for now."

"I know Southwest has many non-stop flights. I'll book one and let you know."

"Jim, while I have you, I want to tell you about something that happened. While I was gone, my answering machine showed that my bastard ex husband called three times. He never left a message."

Jim asked, "Is this something new?"

"Yes, I didn't know that he knew my phone number in Vail. As far as I know, he doesn't know I live here. I'm concerned."

"Had he called your cell phone also?"

"No, but I have a new cell with a new number."

"Could he still have some common friends with you? Maybe a friend gave him you number."

"That was my first thought, but I can't imagine who that might be."

Jim asked, "What's your next step?"

"I don't know what he wants but it can't be anything good for me. We hate each other."

"Do you know where he lives?"

"The number he called from is his Denver number. He could live anywhere, however, but still have his old number."

"Do you have any protection at home?"

"Yes, I've two handguns and my German shepherd."

"Oh, I didn't know you have a dog."

"I guess I never mentioned it. He's a big boy, about 100 pounds and is beautiful. A friend keeps him when I'm away. His name is Duke."

"Amanda and I had one named Wilson when Lisa was young. He loved that child and she loved him. No stranger could come near her. He was a longhaired shepherd."

"The breed is one of the best for family protection. When he barks at night, I know something is near the house."

"I doubt Vail is a hotbed of crime but, still, it's good that you have protection."

She replied, "The closest thing I've had to crime is the deer eating my shrubs. Oh, I also had a bear in my garbage can one night. Duke was going crazy."

Jim said, "Just stay vigilant and don't answer the phone unless you know for sure it's not him."

"Don't worry about that. From now on, every caller must leave a message."

"Good, I'll let you go to sleep now. I'll call tomorrow with my flight info. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Jim. Thanks for calling."

***

After the call, Hillary and Duke curled together on the family room sofa and watched a Netflix show. Duke's ears perked up a couple of times, but he didn't bark. He looked toward the window but stayed at Hillary's side. Just when she thought he was asleep, he erupted in violent barking and ran to the front door. She couldn't get him to calm down, which was very unusual.

12