All Comments on 'Sixes and Sevens Pt. 06'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
HAMSTERS ON A WHEEL INSIDE A CAGE

with not and end or closure in sight, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blech

Never been a fan of Sam's character. It's like her entire character is meant to be Aiden's perfect woman reward for being the best boy he could be. And now you've shown your cards by giving her first person perspective treatment, (which was done sloppily and broke the flow of the story) giving away how the rest of the story is going to go. It just bugs me because everything else about the story is so well written, and she has all the character depth of a cardboard cutout. There's four more chapters to come, so maybe I'll come around, who knows.

Hopefully this didn't come off as overly harsh. I wouldn't have such a strong opinion if I wasn't as invested in the story as I am, thank you for writing and posting this story here for everyone.

HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
The Little Boy

Been thinking on where this series is going. I've decided that this is about an a man who thinks he's an adult learning how to finally be one, getting all the lessons from the women in his life. But then again, maybe that is the way all men learn how to be an adult. It's a good story. Keep up the good work!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Is there

Seems you have lost yourself in the story and hit a road block. Everyone is spinning their wheels making a lot of shit smelling smoke, and not achieving anything.

Hopefully you decide to allow something to happen instead of circling around that stinky smoke.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
A Flowing Dance full of special moments

It is clear that it is on Sam to bridge the gap. I hope!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
903 Followers
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories