All Comments on 'Sixes and Sevens Pt. 09'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Julie, “Guess what? I’m pregnant!!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally!

Thank God for Vicky's wedding!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Like Odysseus and Penelope

Well, kinda .... it has been an odyssey of sorts for poor Aidan, maybe with Julie as a siren and Caroline as the cyclops - come on! her behavior was pretty monstrous! And Sam’s suitors played by Jerry and Laurence? Okay, okay - a bit of fun. And now for the final disentangling. Chapter 10 should be an interesting bit of high drama for Aidan and Julie. Thanks for an entertaining tale so far. I look forward to the conclusion.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

This is a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And the beat goes on...

I just love this story! Quite delightful in every way.

tompo296tompo296over 5 years ago
Bloody Excellent

Again your writing has hit the higher plane yet again, Thank you

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago

Nice, but excruciatingly slow continuation.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 5 years ago
The last two chapters 2*.

I tried, but chapters 8 and 9 were formulaic and predictable. Further, with Sam knowing the history of Julie and the results of miscommunication in her own case combined with the fact that she is not a complete idiot, she would have verified the situation with Vicky before giving up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
superb

What a great job of writing and terrific story! Couldn't wait for the next chapter. Please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable story, good character development and romantic saga

Those who know Ar's style, know that we are in for a longer story, a saga with twists and turns before love conquers all.

This series has been enjoyable read, with the characters and their challenges, The question was how they would get back together.

Enjoy your stories and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You've got to be kidding me. This story was not written by an adult.

Does your mother know you've been mucking around with her computer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbearably stupid and infantile, this is so revolting I stopped reading. Of course, no one in this author's imagination has ever thought of making a phone call. This is just pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sam had a vital information resource in Vicki. She never told her she was in London until 6-7 months after arriving? She never verified Julie's status in October or afterwards with Vicki? Ok Aidan was a dolt for letting Julie back into his life beyond a FWB (even that is highly debatable). But he thought Sam was in Vancouver with a long term boyfriend that she had lied about (thanks Mom!). Yes he was stubborn by never emailing her or getting an address for a Christmas card, but Sam knew where he was located. They missed each other when he went to London and she found Julie at his house. She knew that Julie would not give him her card. So whyndoes she think Aidan doesn't want her? Btw her NOT having sex with Lawrence (or anyone else after leaving for Vancouver) is a bit silly and implausible. So what? She liked Lawrence and was committed to moving on. Lawrence suggested she talk to Aidan face to face. He was a nice guy. She ignored his advice and then things shifted when she got Vicki's wedding invitation (which would have gone out sooner for an April wedding btw). So yeah, so what if Megan missed her that night and she slept with Lawrence? It doesn't mean they are engaged or getting married. What the sex with Lawrence would be so cosmic that she would stop thinking about Aidan (and apparently the two of them, Aidan and Sam, had superb sex)? Umm no. She would leave to see Aidan anyways. And what cause woukd he have to be upset? He certainly fucked around for a while first casually then with Julie as an exclusive FWB for many months. Author milked the miscommunication or lack thereof and the suspense. But yeah Sam could have sorted this out months ago. She could have left her card at his work place. She went to Manchester for a couple of days. Aidan acted immediately when he learned the truth from Vicki. Sam made the one attempt and then dragged her feet while mopong and depressed, while Aidan was starting to settle for the best of a pile if bad options. Look how Julie in October while Aidan was away was taken in by the guy she gave her number to. She likes to flirt and shop around. She thought Tristram might be the new Xavier. And her deception regarding Samantha certainly killed off any chance for her to reconcile fully with Aidan. Lots of twists and turns but a few of them appeared formulaic and sophomoric.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories