Sixteen Hours Till Sunrise

Story Info
A sub, an alpha, and 3 minions!
10.1k words
4.5
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my dining room table cruising for some hot cock to press my ass into. I'd been dampening the front of my boxer briefs all day in anticipation. I guess some needs have the ability to push themselves to the top of the list of priorities. Penetration did that to my list all the time. I had to get fucked!

A 52 year old who remained nameless opened up a chat and initiated a discussion using the absolute best possible technique. He unlocked! That's how you get a hot bottom to interact the quickest, I have found. Talk to me and I talk back. But when a guy confidently and without solicitation opens up to me by voyeuristically sending me selfies or, even better, pics of him naked and taken by another, I begin to create images of hips smashing into ass, holes parting for cock, tongues slapping up against tight, unused puckers.

What I saw, I liked. First pic, mid-belly to knees shot wearing a jock with a 9" cock slipped out the side, hanging down, as yet, not erect. Next, the corner of a room in his house. In that corner, a self-sustained sling, an experience I've only enjoyed one night in my life. I experienced it three times that night, but I wanted more and now there was potential for it to happen. Third pic, gloryholes, two of them. That was the clincher.

Immediately, I unlocked and asked him for directions for a 55 minute drive. I figured with all those toys he had it would be worth it! He saw my pics, was into it, and forwarded me his location. From this point up to my knocking on his front door, 90 minutes had passed. I was eager.

It was cold outside and I had bundled up for this trip. He made me feel comfortable by showing me around his split-level ranch, which was warm, very warm, actually. I found myself removing layers as he took me from room to room. By the time he finished showing me the upper level of the ranch, I was down to a t-shirt and shorts with a jock beneath. Three articles to go. Next was to ask me if I wanted to have a drink to which I responded that I didn't drink. He joked that I must dehydrate often and I realized he meant water or juice. I laughed and acquiesced and he grabbed 5-6 bottles just for me before we headed downstairs. I took that to mean that we were not coming back up anytime soon.

On the way down, I took notice of the numbers on his thermostat. The temperature was set to a balmy 82 degrees. What the fuck!? I didn't question this odd choice to overheat his home, but I sure was dropping water weight and fast!

There wasn't much to see downstairs that wasn't seen in the pics in his profile. Simply put, this guy lived a single lifestyle and, because of this, was free to make his lower level into a sex dungeon, of sorts. It wasn't all whips and chains, but the highlights included the sling, the gloryholes, a five-by-five section of a wall just for dildos, car battery complete with electrodes, and a lifelike sex doll of, what I deduced, was some gay porn star which I didn't give two fucks about. It was just very funny to me.

Anyway, I made a beeline for the sling and asked if I could climb into it. This one was built so the head can hang back for a good spit-roasting, but I figured this was a moot point since it was just the two of us.

"Woah there! Wait a second. We will work our way there. First, though, you have a cock to suck, you little slut." Damn, he was right. I was rushing. He wore black jogging pants that he easily slipped off. With nothing beneath, there was only an eyeful of cock staring back at me. When soft, my hand could just barely wrapped around it. But as soon as I grabbed it, it began jumping and swelling. I opened really wide and inserted him in my mouth. He smelled like a shower and a little like crotch. Clean crotch, which was nice.

When I was certain his cock wouldn't surprise me with some foreign flavor, I hunkered down and began trying to throat him, though his now hard member was so thick, my jaw, at its widest, had trouble not scathing him with my teeth. I nuzzled his shaved ball sack and he used his cock to bat me in the face a few times as I inhaled deeply through my nose to catch all those pungent aromas.

His cock now shining and sloppy from my furious attempts to get it to penetrate my throat, he told me to remove my shorts, bend over, and lean on a bar stool nearby. He then went to the sex toy wall and produced a toy that looked to be pushing 12 inches in length of some sort of real skin-type material that gave a bit when squeezed and was also as long as my forearm is, elbow to fingertip.

"Let's go slow," he said as if he was teaching a class.

With all the anticipation, I just uttered, "Agreed." My jaw was shaking.

He took a bottle of lube and went to apply some to my crack, but I asked if he could work it in without, the way I like to start. He got extremely turned on at this request and pushed the bottle aside. I pulled my ass apart as much as possible as the head pressed against my freshly shorn butthole and pressure was applied. He knew what he was doing because as he pushed, he also made this sort of corkscrew motion that inched the dildo in me even though there was nothing yet to ease the initial penetration process.

Suddenly, my hands released each side of my ass as I felt a sharp pain that was, unmistakably, my opening being breached and letting me know to be careful because the toy was putting a great deal of stress on me. I gasped and then was asked if all was well. I nodded and used my hands to spread my cheeks again, which was his queue to continue.

Once the head disappeared, the widest point of the toy, the rest was manageable. Within a minute from breach, my ass had swallowed 3/4 of the entire length. He slowly pulled out until the head popped out, but still leaned against my opening. He then spit onto the huge crown against my hole which made the second breach easier to accomplish, but also signaled my partner to push harder. So he did. After the head stabbed past my o-ring; he rammed my ass like he was trying to take down a castle gate.

"I bet you like it rough. All sluts do. Am I right?"

My ass hurt from being pried apart and all I could respond with was a nod confirming my desire for rough treatment. Once I nodded, he began pulling the toy out to the head and then pushing it back in until it was gone. Out, then in. Over and over. As he pumped me, I chugged almost an entire bottle of water from the work my body was performing. I got very excited as I imagined that the head of the toy was somewhere in my tummy. After 10 minutes, I was so out of breath I asked to change positions, to which he responded by commanding me to lay on my back in missionary. This time, his cock was going to be entering me.

He brought his crotch above me, hovering over my face and said, "It's not hard yet. Suck that dick." I took him into my mouth and when I did, he thrusted his hips downward and started ramming his cock far into my throat, further than I could normally handle, so I began gagging violently. When he finally removed his member, I sucked air into my lungs and normal color returned to my face. He did it again; rammed it down my throat, held it there, and removed. He repeated this series of moves 5 or 6 times and once hard, removed and showed me what 9 hard inches looked like, not that I hadn't seen it before, but every cock is new. This one was no different.

And it wasn't the hardness that intimidated me, it was the girth. He was so thick, I was afraid I wasn't up to the task. He walked down my body, past my torso, until his unsheathed cock was rubbing against my hungry hole. "Oh wow, it's a tight one! I'm gonna fuck you until there's an echo in that slutty butt hole, you little fucker!"

He wasted no time at all. Grabbing the base of his shaft with one hand and pinning my left leg down with the other, he spat, aimed, hastily entered my ass, mercilessly pounding on me as I felt his cock throb and pulse with the blood running through it.

It hurt! But his next move hurt far worse. I love having my hole played with, so when he reached a few feet away and grabbed one of his toys, a real-skin, dark tan, 8 inch and thick dong, I knew he was planning on shoving his cock along with that toy up my ass together. I didn't hesitate to offer him the go ahead. First, the dildo, which went in pretty easily and felt great once the only visible part of the toy was its suction cup. Then he pressed his massive cock and slid it against my taint until his crown was at my pucker, pulled the toy out a few inches, and then, with one swift motion, he simultaneously pushed the dildo back in and thrusted himself inside until his cock disappeared in my ass. With both his cock and the dildo stretching me out, my hole was close to the circumference of a baseball bat.

As I mentioned, it hurt, but I like the feeling of being taken with little regard for my safety. I swore, "Oh my God! Fuck me!!!" And so he did. The next 5-10 minutes were spent getting my ass reamed out hard and deep. I'd look down to see my assailant's cock just before having it swallowed by my ever-widening hole. He would pull out and then ram it deeply into my ass. I was getting worn out taking his abuse, both bodily and verbally, so I asked for a drink.

"Sure, you little slut! You got it." While his cock and that bulbous dildo were still both working my hole open, he grabbed a water, opened it, and squeezed the bottle all over me. "You like that you little bitch?!!" Then he grabbed the back of my head, lifted me so I could view his assault on my butt, and began pumping me with his first of many orgasms. He would bury himself to the balls, shoot, then thrust again and shoot until he was spent.

Slowly, after a few minutes, his cock began to soften inside me and I felt it slither out of my ass like a slug on pavement taking a salt bath, followed by a torrent of semen that he just deposited. I took my fingers and pushed his load back up my ass and followed that up by using the big toy he was double teaming me with.

I was under the impression that we had come to the end of a pretty fun time. But my buddy had other ideas.

During our chat, before I headed over to his house, we did mention that we both enjoyed group sex, but that the groups I get into are more gangbangs than orgies, where I go places or invite guys over with similar sexual roles. I look for tops, all tops. He must have heard this, because he also acted upon that desire I have to be the pleasure-giving center of the group, the only one with the holes. His act was to invite 3 of his buddies over, all tops. They were hiding in the master bedroom closet while I was being shown around the house. He only showed me around so his pals could have a look at me through the slats of the closet doors they were hiding behind. I would be told later that the heat turned way up was to get me undressed for a better view of the goods.

With the dildo still lodged deep in my reddening hole, my buddy returned and produced a length of rope since we had also chatted about bondage. While in the sling, he wrapped the rope behind my left leg at the knee and pulled the rope back to an eyelet in the wall behind and beneath me. He then did the same thing to my right leg. My knees had both been pulled so far back and apart, they were at my eye level and still over a foot from touching my head on each side. I was very exposed. If you hovered over me looking down, my body looked almost exactly like the letter "W".

My arms were tied behind my back with the sling fabric acting as a go between for my arms and back. I've been vulnerable before, but never in a sling with my ass jutting out and my arms now completely useless, whatever he was going to do to me next, I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to. He walked out of the room. The dildo slid out of my ass and, first with a popping sound as it uncorked my hole and then with a thud, landed on the floor beneath me.

For his next appearance, he wasn't alone. He was accompanied by 3 other men of different ages and body types. He introduced them as, simply, his buds, at first. I was slightly frightened since I had allowed myself to be incapacitated and now I was in a room with men I don't know or trust. Like I said, "whatever he was going to do to me next, I couldn't have stopped it if I wanted to."

The three began to comment on the state I was in, touching me all over, picking up the toy and taking turns using it which changed the speed that my ass was being fucked every time it changed users, as well as using their hands to spank my ass, which was beginning to hurt. Every time a hand came down hard against my flesh, my whole body reacted by tensing up as if to act as a defense mechanism against the painful sting.

The man I spoke to on line returned and began to speak, "Ok, so when you mentioned liking the feeling of being used by several guys at a time, I took that to heart and contacted him. That's Ernie."

Ernie was Puerto Rican. He was tall and lanky. Ernie raised his hand, emitted a wave, smiled wide and said, "Hi." Playful, I like him.

The man spoke again, "Ernie said he knew a guy who would jump at this opportunity. He called him. The man pointed at the largest in the group and said, "That's.......shit, Ern, what's his name again?"

Ernie was gazing at me and rubbing himself through his pants. He didn't hear anything. The man spoke again, "ERNIE!!"

Ernie's gaze recoiled and he heeded the man who asked the question again. "Oh, that's Paul. He's my neighbor. Me, him and his wife have three ways." Then back to staring me down, like he was coming up with an attack strategy or something. I laughed very lightly at his comment as it seemed strangely out of sorts. It was like he knew it didn't belong in the context he was in, yet he just had to brag about it to someone. My small laughing fit ended in seconds.

The last guy was about my height, 5'11". He had a belly but he hadn't let himself go to the point of being obese. He did have many piercings on his body; ears, eyebrow, tongue, and both nipples that I saw upon first inspection. Tattoos were also strewn about him from neck to lower calf. The man said, "And this little puppy's name is James."

"Hey Ronnie, can we fuck him now? Enough with the introductions," James interjected. And I finally got the homeowner's name!!

"Yeah, let's see where this goes," Ronnie added as if he were driving down a highway.

All four converged upon me at once. Within a minute, I had a guy trying to fist me. It was James. I quickly admitted that I'd never done that and that it gets painful at the knuckles.

"Oh you don't worry about a thing, piggy, I have a doctorate in fisting. I even have my own practice that I run out of my house." The other three chuckled reminiscently as James materialized a huge bottle of lubricant and commenced to dousing my asshole and butt cheeks with a thick layer.

I then witnessed them unzip and drop their pants. When I saw their cocks, it made me recall that part of Ronnie and my chat where he spent some time telling me about his "monopoly on the big cock market," as he put it. At the time, I thought, anyone could just say that, not realizing that there was an off chance it could be true.

That excited me plenty, but I couldn't have predicted that he would go to these lengths just to see me take them all inside.

Ernie was uncut, at least 9", with squiggly veins running the length of his shaft. Paul, a black man, was a giant; about 6'5" with a gut sticking out from his body and his cock was a soda can wide 6-7". James was the personality of the group; light-hearted, but a fierce and aggressive bastard during coital relations whose cock measured a curved 10", I think. It was longer than Ernie's, so I'm guessing 10". James added to his piercings by having a curved piece of thick metal through his urethrae. With Ronnie's cock thrown into the mix, I was facing down a room filled with 35 total inches that would eventually, I assumed, be inside me, so I knew this wasn't going to be an easy time for me, but if Ronnie wanted to intimidate me, he clearly didn't know my history. Regardless, I played the part just so they wouldn't be deterred from their dominant position over me. And in truth, I was scared. In past trysts, I had been faced with these odds, but my hands were also available to me. Not here.

First, at this point in my experiences, I had never had a pierced cock inside my ass or mouth. I was curious, but had this notion beforehand that it would be no big deal. Also, some might shudder as they read this to see that there was a somewhat heavier man there. Not me! A heavy guy was the first type of guy I ever had inside me and he knew how to use his weight to challenge my balance as he pounded away at me from behind. So I was pumped about that with the expectation that Paul would offer an extremely powerful thrust and widen my hole with his fat cock.

As it turned out, Ronnie and James, James who had to remove 4 of his fingers from my ass, made a beeline for my mouth, both taking turns face fucking me as my head hung back off the sling and Ernie left for a moment to use the bathroom, so Paul slowly wandered down to my ass, dropped to one knee, and started fingering my hole, announcing to the others what a pig I was as Ronnie's load from earlier, which I thought would have exited with the dildo, began to seep out, which only served to make Paul insert more fingers.

As Paul took his index and middle fingers from each hand and used them to stretch me out, I felt what remained of Ronnie's load trickle down my cheeks. Paul got aroused very quickly at this sight and stood up so he could probe my freshly fucked sleeve with that fat black cock described earlier.

I had to see Paul's approach. I love watching how a man about to enter me goes about his initial breach; mannerisms, where his eyes are looking, what his hands are doing. So I pushed James out of my mouth and lifted my head to see Paul. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Eyes looking at where his cock was going, one hand on my hip, the other resting on my thigh. His cock didn't really need guidance since he stood straight out from his body. A proud cock this was. He inched forward and within 3-4 baby steps, I felt his head being slowly swallowed by my opening until I accepted him and allowed his whole girth to open me up like a baseball bat!

Between Ronnie's conquest of my ass and Paul's fingers prying me open, his soda can of a cock certainly announced its arrival once it entered me, but only served to make my eyes widen some, and then return to the two cocks feeding my mouth. As his unmitigated thrusts rammed into my soft ass flesh, the power behind them shot my body back into the two men taking turns on my mouth. Any control I thought I may have had vanished when I wanted to use my arms as shields to stop my head from swinging into the two cocks fucking my face, but remembered that they were out of commission, immovably tied behind my back and out of sight. Ronnie and James, through no fault of their own, kept gagging me repeatedly due to Paul's insistence on using the full force of his weight and leverage, using his frame to push my mouth onto the cock fucking my face. Once that was realized, though, the three of them seemed more amused than concerned. And the one lucky enough to have his cock in my mouth at the time of Paul's assault got an extra special gift and would elate at the occurrence.

I stopped being scared. The feeling for me was now more surreal. I couldn't believe I was here in the midst of all this. My cock leaked, my mouth and ass given to the whims of three quite unattractive, but extremely well endowed monsters. Ernie was the most attractive of all of them, and he was not attractive. The fact is that I was turned on, despite all this, and it was definitely because of how big their cocks were. All unique in their own way, either curvy or veined from tip to base, these guys worked me over for 30 minutes before Ernie returned from the bathroom.