Sixteen Hours Till Sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ernie made things even more interesting by bringing his own brand of aggressive verbal behavior. He berated me in Spanish. I had no idea what he was saying about me, but the mix of his foreign taunts along with his furled eyebrows and gritting teeth was such a turn on that my cock began to jump and eventually swell up until fully rock solid.

Before this meeting, I explained to Ronnie the one rule I have when I am in the position I was in with these 4 older gents. I don't want my cock involved! Fuck me, tie me down, stretch me out, display me to a crowd, shave me, even piss all over me (while I'm in a shower), but the only way I want to cum is while my ass is being probed so deeply that I can't control it.

So, when Ronnie saw I was actually getting hard under my jock, he told his pals, one of whom, James, was reaching for it, "Hey, he's not interested in getting off unless you can fuck his ass hard enough to make him blow his load. Leave that hot cock alone! We'll break him." That short speech excited me so much, I almost shot my load right there.

Once James heard the challenge, he met it. Bringing his spear of a cock around my slung up body, kindly urging Paul to clear out, and lining himself up with my slutty and starving anal cavity, he didn't waste any time. He quickly spit on his cock and crammed half of it inside me. I gasped as my eyes looked up and met his with a look of concern. He was, as I mentioned, aggressive. After less than 30 seconds of housing half his cock in my ass, he finished the job and inserted the remaining 5 or so inches until all that could be seen was James' hips flush with my rosy red butt cheeks. After his eyes stopped rolling in response to me tightening my sphincter muscles around his member, he looked at me, but behind his ear-to-ear simper was a glint of mischief. He was mulling over his next move. Seconds passed and then he made good on that impish smile and called Ronnie over as he removed his long member from my ass.

Now, up to this point, I had experienced 2 men fucking me at once and loved almost every second of each experience. The "almost" is a story for another time. I knew that when James called out to Ronnie, it was on. James dropped to his knees, and, while stroking his own, he took Ronnie deep into his mouth while jerking the base near Ronnie's sack making his cock go from semi-hard to diamond solid. For Ronnie to be as old as he was, I was impressed how stout and postured his cock was. I wanted them so bad I started fingering my ass and tasting my digits. Two, then 3, then 4 fingers trying to rush my ass open to take what I was about to be given. But, James the aggressor, swatted my hand away so he could begin fucking me. Giddily, he exclaimed, "Hot damn this is gonna be fun!"

I felt James set the head of his member at my opening, by now, slightly gaped even when it wasn't stuffed with cock. The thick metal gage through his shaft was the first sensation that I could feel as he began to push pretty hard while holding his cock at the base, forcing blood to swell up his already plump mushroom-like head. Though my hole proved not to be as cooperative as I thought it would have been by now, James was relentless. Against my defenses, he pushed and thrusted and stabbed until 5 of his 10 curved inches were planted inside me.

I begged him, "Fuck my brains out, mother fucker!"

But he had a plan to execute and Ronnie was the other half of that plan. James would provide the pace, but Ronnie had the girth. Put together, I knew my ass was going to both hurt and gobble down every last ounce of cock meat forced inside me, because what bottom worth his salt doesn't love a challenge. "What did u just call me, you little bitch?!"

"I told you to fuck me hard, or is that big, hard, pierced flesh mound between your legs all for show?!" I wanted to challenge him to see what I could take. While waiting for Ronnie to lube his fat cock, I began chiding James, giving him reasons to not like me, reasons to want to hurt me.

"Hey Ronnie. You almost ready? What are you doing? This little ho is trying to get under my skin and I want to shut his fucking mouth."

"Well then you already know how to do that. I'm sending a text. I'll be over in a few minutes."

James looked at me intensely. His eyes were shaped angrily with the wrinkles on his forehead growing deeper as if he was considering his next move. Ernie made his way to my mouth, but my gaze was pointed directly at James. I needed to know his next move for the sake of preparing for the sensation. I didn't want to overreact. He wasn't going to get the better of me.

But Ernie was undaunted from his aim. When I failed to react to Ernie's flaccid, uncut monster batting me in the side of my head, he forced my head back and began to curse me for my lack of acknowledgement. As he sent a torrent of Spanglish insults at me, he grabbed my throat and pushed his cock against my lips. He was regaining his erection and my pursed lips couldn't stop his growing meat sword from puncturing my defense, forcing his entire shaft into my mouth, and worst of all, taking my eyes from James, who, once Ernie began having his way with my face, started very swiftly and one at a time pushing fingers into my opening until he had 4 inside me. All but his thumb. I've attempted, many times, the unorthodoxy known as fisting and failed almost every time at the knuckles. Never, up to this experience, did my ass swallow a fist. When James, that sneaky bastard with his piercings and tats, started in on my beaten and stretched sleeve, I was 100% certain he was going to have his way! With Ernie now completely engorged and raping my face and my arms still tied and out of play, I had no way of communicating my fear.

Then, Ronnie, as if sent by God himself, proclaim, "DONE!" His eyes swerved to see what was happening to me. Ernie's cock immediately recoiled from my throat, but didn't exit from the warmth of my mouth. James, was stalwart and with Ernie relenting, I was able to raise my head enough to see that James was about to have his thumb join in. Playfully put out, Ronnie barked, "Hey, jackass! do you want him to feel it when we both get into his ass or not. Holster that fist. Until later. That I gotta see. So, you little toy. Did you like my cock inside you before when we were alone? Wait! Don't answer that. Doesn't matter." He reached both hands down slowly, their destinations were no mystery. His left hand wrapped around his own cock. His right grasped James' undulating member. When Ronnie's hand squeezed James tightly, James' cock released a decent-sized dew drop of pre cum which Ronnie used his thumb to spread all around that beautiful crown attached to one ill-mannered man.

"Let me just guide you to the hole, Jimmy. I love how your cock feels in my hand."

"Fuck yeah!" Then to me, "Ready or not....." his cock was now perpendicular with my opening, pressing inward, with enough pressure that it began to bend slightly about midway down the shaft. I was shivering with excited anticipation knowing that my already stretched opening would give way in seconds and that hot cock would make its speedy and shocking entry into my cum and lube soaked ass.

Ronnie, a consummate pro at this Alpha role he was playing, said, "Paul, why don't you keep his mouth busy. If his teeth scathe your thick black cock, take one of his nipples into your fingers and squeeze. That should be warning enough. Ernie, squirt some lube on our play thing's fuck hole. Then, if you have a nice store of man juice packed in those balls, cum all over that bitch's face."

As Ronnie commanded his minions, my cock responded by jolting and jumping until I was fully erect and stiff as a plank. Paul took his place and my head lowered until Ronnie and James were out of my sights and all I could see was a mass of hard flesh between Paul's dimpled legs. He began battering his man missile into the back of my mouth. As he did this, I felt Ernie following the instructions given as a long stream of lube connected with my hole and almost immediately gave James access to my sleeve. Shortly thereafter, Ernie's dangling foreskin appeared in my eye line, being peeled back to reveal that prominent Puerto Rican helmet atop his delicious cock.

As Paul's cock roughed up my mouth, I felt my incisors gently brush the base of his extremely fat member. He twisted my nipple, holding his cock inside my mouth so I couldn't respond with a yelp or a holler. "Don't do it again, bitch!" He pulled his cock back and as he did, Ernie, without a warning moan or even a leg buckle reaction, fired ropes of cum onto my face. When he was finished, all that slimy stuff started traveling up my face, since it was hanging back off the sling, and into my hair. Paul was undeterred.

This degrading treatment of my faculties was soon trumped when, without realizing it until it was happening, I felt Ronnie join James as his rigid and unforgivingly thick cock pushed my o-ring aside and stretched me to a point I had not felt in a long time. My instinct was to try to scream, but when I did, Paul's cock gagged me and I came very close to losing my last 2 meals. "God this is so damn hot," Paul professed lazily. By his tone, I could tell he was also very close. I hadn't had the opportunity to tell anyone not to blow into my mouth. I wouldn't get that opportunity either since speaking was out of the question with Paul's continued attempts to fit his cock head into my throat.

I wished so much that I had my hands. I wanted so much to spread my ass cheeks so Ronnie and James could see my enthusiasm for what they were doing to me, which felt miraculous. Soon, though, once they got their rhythm, both of them started burying themselves so deep, my body started to feel them pushing against my g-spot. It must have been James. He was deep enough that, even side by side with Ronnie, his cock edged out his partner's by over an inch and when he thrusted, it was his cock that I felt the sensation with before he pulled back. Both continued as Paul began to bellow his orgasmic warning, "I'm gonna blow in this faggot's mouth." The names I was called this night made me feel so low, yet oddly energized. After he said this line, he pushed his cock as far into my mouth as he could and shot torrents of cock slime down my throat. Not a drop saw the light and, proudly, I didn't spill a drop from my forcibly opened mouth. (As a side note, this was the only time I ever swallowed a load. Still not my thing.)

Ronnie stopped his pounding assault of my backside as James, ever the aggressor, was given leave to probe as deeply into my sex as he saw fit, once he was unfettered by the need to stay in sync with Ronnie. It didn't take but 30 seconds and 20-30 deep and serpentining thrusts for his cock to hit pay dirt, causing my body to electrify like a bolt of lightening shot through me from top to bottom which was the catalyst for a long and satisfying orgasm, sending a firework display of long white ribbons flying from my cock and into the air. I writhed and rolled my eyes, practically losing consciousness momentarily as James disregarded me and continued to bash into me with his cock.

Ronnie, once my body returned from the trip it took, rejoined James. Ernie and Paul were at the mini bar grabbing a drink, watching the whole scene. I just lay there, staring somewhere in the middle distance, my mind completely wrapped in the orgasm I just had; a powerful, dreamlike time warp of a sensation.

With my mouth free from cock and cum and my ass still being fed cock at a furious rate, I requested to have my hands back. Ronnie indulged as Paul came to unshackle me. Though free, my arms just dangled by my side. I wanted to feel what James did to me more and more, but I was also depleted. I needed a break and hoped that the men occupying my ass would fill me soon so I could regather my strength. I knew round two was eminent.

"You wanna go at the same time? Fill this whore hole to the brim?" James inquired.

"I'm ready, big boy!" Ronnie and James both went from looking at each other, side by side, affirming their intent at once, to turning their heads downward to witness their conjoined monster cocks spill themselves inside my hungry hole.

Moments later, as if they had done this so many times prior, I felt them both shoot over and over again, pushing and pushing their slimy milk deeper into me. They had my ass so airtight, when they were cumming, the walls of my hole felt both cocks throbbing with all the fluid rapidly exiting their balls. It was quite a scene and got even hotter when Ronnie asked Ernie to pass him the butt plug on the wall. Once both men slithered from my now wide and deep opening, Ronnie plunged this toy, which was about 3 inches in diameter, deeply and quickly in me so as not to spill a drop of what they deposited. I barely felt it.

Fifteen minutes passed. Once I was able to stand, James and Ronnie each took a hand and lifted me from the sling and the three of us joined Paul and Ernie at the bar. Nothing about any of our body language or our conversational tone gave off the impression that this was the end.

I was half in discussion with the group and half wondering what was coming next. It was funny to me how, at the bar, only moments after I was the centerpiece of a high octane gangbang, the span of which I was being treated like trash, these four, now, gentlemen treat me as an equal.

I wasn't ready, at all, for Ronnie's first surprise, bringing in his pals to abuse me the way they did. And though I was psyching myself up for another round, preparing myself for whatever insanity Ronnie and his friends could conjure up, I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that my imagination was no match for the depths of depravity these bastards may have in store for me quite soon. It wasn't long before things got started, and they started at the mini bar.

I was drinking Cosmopolitans made by Ronnie that were surprisingly outstanding. I was feeling the right kind of dizzy for the current context. Conversation was flowing. Hands were groping from time to time. All in all, a welcome sabbatical from the activities endured only minutes prior.

In all candor, my ass was killing me. I felt like what I perceive a woman might feel like 2 weeks after giving birth, but if she gave birth from her ass. I felt like I was slowly regaining my stature. I leaned less to support my entire weight, since when I first approached the bar, I did so very gingerly, practically tiptoeing my broken body over where the crowd that broke me was standing.

Our conversation began with how we felt that things went during our first session, which, though I was practically stretched to the point of not being able to walk, I was the first to proclaim satisfaction with my part in the group. Others chimed in with what they enjoyed most about the 3 hour romp. Paul enjoyed watching James being unpredictable.

Ronnie was pleased that he got to break me in before the others had a go at me. "I swear to you, scout's honor," he gave an animated and hilarious line that cracked up the whole room, "when he first got here, he was as tight as a drum!" Then he inquired of me, "Have you ever been in a group that treated you like we did?"

I proudly replied, "Oh yes! Long story short. I was approached at a club in NYC by a black guy who talked me into joining him and his two buddies at an apartment near the club. Once we arrived at the loft, what proceeded was quite similar, maybe even a bit more challenging, to the wild ride we just had here."

All of us were stark naked and I was heating up staring at all the steaming piles of cock which were flopping around like big fat rubber bands, loaded with potential. About 30 minutes went by with the 5 of us drinking heavily. It was going down like water for me. Ronnie's cosmo-making skills were just the perfect compliment to those honest moments after sex. We were all feeling secure and warm.

The first person to make a move back to where we were an hour ago was, of course, James, who was oddly missing the entire time we gaily chatted away, laughing and beaming about how much fun we had. He was elsewhere doing God only knows what, but soon, I'd find out.

As soon as he reentered, James posted up behind me nonchalantly and continued where he left off earlier when I began using his fingers on me. Standing at the bar, I felt his thin, spindly fingers edge their way to the crack of my ass, then part my ass cheeks with his thumb and middle finger, and finally, use his middle finger to breach me.

"Hey boys," I announced, "James is getting all touchy feely here. And I have to admit, it doesn't bother me at all."

James halted my playful tone pretty fast when he swiftly pushed me into a spot where I was bent over the minibar with my ass hanging off the end of a bar stool. I was in sitting position, quite prone to James' whimsical sexual nature. Paul, Ronnie, and Ernie all looked on as if to follow James' lead. James began adding fingers to his middle one. He spread my ass apart and spit a huge gob of saliva in me, then began shaping his fingers into a cone for insertion.

"You ever taken a fist all the way in, boy?"

"Not yet, but I've tried more times than I can count. I get anxious at the knuckles. They really hurt because they're so pointy and hard! Why? You think you're going to be the first?"

"Do I think? No." That devious smile reappeared on James' infernal lips. "What I know is that your ass IS going to swallow at least one of my fists tonight, and once that happens, I know I'm going to get it into my head that since my hand is inside, why not see just how deep the slut hole goes? Then I'm going to push." As he said the word 'push', he began thrusting his cone-shaped hand against the slightly dilated entrance of my fuck hole. His hand was expanding me to levels I hadn't felt yet this whole night. I attempted to send a signal to slow his entry with my hand, but as I did, from behind the bar, Ronnie snatched up both my arms and pulled them in his direction. And now, as sudden as they appeared earlier, I was now, and once again, unable to stop James or even move or squirm in protest.

Ronnie stared in my eyes from the other side of the bar, "Just try and relax. I have a feeling that once the hard part passes and your ass swallows his whole hand to the wrist, you are going to really enjoy this." With that, he freed my arms. I decided to trust Ronnie. NOT JAMES. Just Ronnie. He had a calming way of reassuring me that my safety was paramount.

Harder he pushed and with every measure of his hand that entered, I could make out the fine details of the skin around his hand as my ass flesh wound tighter and tighter around his assaulting appendage.

When I am alone and using a larger than normal toy or vegetable on my ass, there's a point where the object becomes too thick and my hole begins to let me know I'm about to go too far. Right about now, this was the sign I was being given. But as if he read my thoughts and predetermined that I was about to squiggle away from the situation, James asked Ernie, "Hey man, grab that bottle." The bottle was a half full 24 ounce container of some water based lube that smelled like coconuts and contained a numbing agent. He proceeded to remove his cone-shaped hand from my anus, cup it open like a bowl, and squeeze the bottle so hard, it made one of those fart sounds you hear squeezable ketchup and mustard bottles make, creating a deep, transparent pool of lubricant for him to use to try to up my pain threshold.

Using his hand as sort of a putty knife, he maneuvered himself so he could take his lube-filled hand and pack the contents of it up my ass by just pressing the cupped hand against my hole and flattening it. The lube was cold and I could feel it shoot into me. That felt great! Once his hand was no longer burdened, he began furiously fingering me to rub the walls of my tunnel in an effort to allow the numbing agent to properly anesthetize the area around and inside where James would soon continue to work his 10 inch cock into me.