Size 8 Panties: Trading Fantasies

Story Info
Frustrated with spouses they share fantasies end up in bed.
5.9k words
4.48
50.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

Note: It has been nearly fifteen years since I wrote the fifth selection in this series. Each selection in the series stands almost entirely on its own. The "Size 8" series was one of my favorites to write and readers seemed to like as well. This may be due to the fact that I love the sight of a woman with a nice big plump butt in her size 8 panties.

If you wish to send me feedback please PM me in the forum section as comments, for some reason, are not getting to my Email from the story page but do get through from the Literotica forums. With that said, here is part six.

It was a series of mistakes that I made that caused me to have one of the most erotic and taboo experiences of my life. My wife and son had gone to the airport about 150 miles away to pick up my daughter. This meant they would likely be gone about six hours or more accounting for traffic and baggage claims. The night before it was agreed that my daughter-in-law, Pam, would go with them so that I could have the house to myself and work on preparing my daughter's favorite meal.

After I heard my family leave, I heard a cough coming from the other room and knew instantly that Pam had made some excuse and backed out. Now, Pam is built a lot like my wife with a lot of meat on her bones but not fat. If I had to guess, she would be somewhere around 5' 4" and 150 pounds with large C cup boobs. Her best feature was her large plump ass, which she seemed to like to show off by wearing tight fitting jeans. My appreciation for her body, to that point, was no more than any guy would have seeing her or any other hot woman walking around in public.

We did not exactly get along with each other, so I was not looking forward to spending the day with this bitchy woman. Sighing, I got out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants and headed to the basement to check my Email. The basement was where my son and Pam were staying while they were with us. Having heard her coughing I knew she was on the main floor, so I hurried down the stairs knowing it was all clear.

After checking my Email, I stopped by the bathroom. On my way to the toilet I spotted a silky pair of maroon bikini panties laying in the middle of the floor Whereupon I made my first mistake, curious, I picked them up and looked at the tag, they were size 8. Then I noticed a strong womanly aroma coming from them. Looking at the cotton crotch I could see it was soaked, still very wet. Inhaling deeply, I continued to the toilet to urinate.

As the piss splashed into the bowl, I gave the crotch a couple of licks while breathing in the sweet smell. It was some of the best tasting pussy honey I had ever had. I knew right then and there that I would seek out more of her panties to sniff and taste in the future having no intention of anything more. After taking one last long lick and sniff I placed the undies right back where I had found them and headed upstairs. Pam was sitting on the sofa as I walked in. As I sat down near her, I asked, "How come you didn't tag along with them?"

"Because that son of yours is being a real ass hole," she snapped back putting the book she was reading on her lap. My daughter-in-law had not bothered getting dressed as she was still in her long silk nightshirt which clung provocatively to her tits. My cock which was already hard from sniffing her panties got even harder looking at her chest

"So, what is the problem you are having now?" I asked as I swore that she was looking at my lap. There were several moments of silence as I waited for her response. I tried to give her my best fatherly concerned look as I patiently waited.

"That son of a bitch has not fucked me in weeks. He hasn't even let me give him a blow job or sucked my tits. Even worse, the last time we fucked there was no foreplay as he just pushed the crotch of my panties aside and rammed into me. He fucked me until he came and pulled out without any regard for me then rolled over and fell asleep. We hardly even kiss anymore," she snarled. Now, here I was about to make another mistake.

"I know just how you feel Pam as my wife, and I haven't had sex in weeks and weeks. Sometimes she will let me rub her feet or kiss her tits or ass, but I am having a hard time remembering the last time I kissed her pussy, or my cock was inside of her body. We kiss goodnight but snuggling is a thing of the past," I told her not sure what prompted me to tell her this embarrassing bit of information other than the fact that she had shared her own sexual frustration with me.

"We are quite a pair I guess, both lusting for sex and can't get it from the one person who should be providing. I am so fucking frustrated, I don't know what to do," her voice was very sad as she crossed her arms and the book fell from her lap. Being extremely horny myself I made the third and biggest mistake. Looking back, I should have walked away and shut my big mouth.

"Pam, you know what I do sometimes when I am this sexually frustrated is think of various fantasies that I would like to try. I don't know why but it seems to ease the tension especially if I am sharing them with a random woman on instant messaging. We trade our fantasies back and forth and it helps a lot. We could try that and see if it helps. I don't think it would hurt," I was almost stuttering through the last part as I had just told Pam that I sent sex messages on the internet to other women.

"I don't know, do you really think it might help? I guess we could try it but, you go first," she replied looking down at her lap. This was the first time she had ever been shy in front of me. I was not sure where to start so I decided to go with something basic.

"One of the things I think about a lot is kissing a woman as our bodies meld together, crotches snug against each other and her boobs smashed against my chest. As we kiss, I bite her lips with my tongue exploring deeply into her mouth and entangling with her tongue. Our hands caressing each other's back. My hands travel down until I feel the top of her panties through her clothing and I trace my finger across the waist band. When we break the kiss, we are both breathing hard," my voice getting a bit raspy as I exhale.

"That was good, but if you want me to share you need to give me a foot massage. My feet hurt badly after walking while shopping so much yesterday," she demanded, I wasn't going to argue as I loved giving foot massages. Seconds later I was on the floor in front of her rubbing her sexy feet anticipating her first fantasy.

After giving a little sigh in response to my attention to her feet she begins slowly, "I am standing against a counter when the guy comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me tightly. I can feel the bulge against my ass, and he adjusts so his cock is resting in my ass crack. At the same time, he is nibbling on my ear and all the way down to my shoulder and back up slowing down only to bite a bit harder."

Her feet are like a magnet, so I lift one to my face and inhale and begin lightly kissing both feet as she continues, "When I push against his bulge it causes his mouth to disconnect from my neck. He takes advantage of this movement to reach under my blouse to unclasp my bra. Soon he is humping me and playing with my tits. Once he is all worked up, I pull away telling him that he will have to wait for more. I leave him lusting knowing that our sex will be extra terrific when we next meet."

It had become obvious to me, and I believe her, that my idea was backfiring as now I could think of nothing but needing sex right then. Pam appeared to be squirming as well and did not move it away when I put her foot right on top of the rock-hard bulge in my pants. Upping the ante, I decided to use something I had seen on her laptop. She had two or three user ID's on messaging sites, and they all began with "baby girl." It occurred to me that I might have sexually played with her without knowing it. Deciding to hold off on the 'baby girl' stuff for a bit I proceed cautiously.

"" That is sure a hot fantasy. The guy would be a lucky man! That makes it my turn and I must say that I am already doing a small part of one of my fantasies as I love rubbing a girl's sexy feet. Now I'll tell you the whole fantasy. It starts off as a simple foot massage like this one but soon I am lifting the girl's foot to my face and inhaling the sweet aroma accumulated from a day or two of walking around in shoes."

As I continue to speak, I unconsciously begin doing some of the things I describe, "Not thinking I plant little kisses on each of her toes and before long I am sucking on each toe and licking across the arches. I can tell the girl likes it as I feel her other foot glide against the bulge in my pants. Her legs move causing her skirt to rise up revealing the silky crotch of her fluorescent green panties, which really turns me on as I have a panty fetish. A wet spot is forming in the crotch of her panties as my hands work up her thighs until my face is sniffing the womanly scent."

Suddenly it occurs to me what I am doing means real trouble and feeling her foot moving about my cock I jump up and sit on the other side of the room in my easy chair. Feeling very conflicted wanting her but knowing that just because I want something does not mean I should have it. I decide to see what would happen if she took a turn, I hoarsely ask her, "Isn't it your turn to share with me now, Pam?"

As it happens, she is now sitting straight across from me and has done nothing to cover-up her bright green panties that I exposed while massaging her thighs. Nervously she plays with her hair, "I don't know if I can top that, but I would like to lay down on a table and have my boobs covered in food. You know, I love to be covered in strawberries and cream and have it licked off of me. I know pretty basic, but I love the cold of the fruit mixed with the hot breath of my lover. Besides, I want to hear another fantasy from you."

In bolded I decided that it was now or never as the clock was ticking and I did not want it to run out before I experienced her in every way I could think of. Taking a deep breath, I said, "OK, have it your way I'll tell you a brand-new fantasy. My fantasy is to have you as my baby girl. So, why don't you come over here and sit on daddy's lap and snuggle with me. Let daddy take care of you and take advantage of u in every way possible? Come on, don't be shy, show daddy your panties and get your ass on daddy's lap as daddy doesn't want to punish his sweet baby girl."

We sat there for what seemed like an eternity with me just smiling coyly at Pam as she fidgeted on the sofa. Her eyes made their way to my crotch staring at the tent that my cock had made in the sweatpants. Slowly, she got up and after taking a couple of steps she lifted the nightshirt above her waist showing off her panties. As she approached me, she did a full 360 degree turn before gently landing on my lap with her head on my shoulder and thumb in her mouth, hi daddy, I need a big strong daddy to take care of his baby girl. Play with your new baby girl pretty please my daddy!"

"Oh, baby girl you've gotten so much bigger since the last time you sat on daddy's lap. Sure, we can play, there are so many things that we can play together. We can make each other feel so wonderful," I purred as I ran my hand down her back and under her nightshirt to caress her silky panties. Lifting her chin up to my face I planted a tender kiss on her mouth. Then dropping a hand to her breasts, I kissed her again, this time I ravaged her mouth with my tongue. As we kissed, I lost any inhibition and roughly fondled her tits causing her to loudly gasp.

"Oh yes, I want to play with you! Can I play with what is causing this large bulge that I have been noticing ever since you came in," Pam cooed as she snuggled her face against my shoulder as her hand sought out my cock and stroked it through my clothing.

"you literally have 15 seconds to change your mind about being my baby girl, after that, I will not take no for an answer! If you're sure you want this then straddle my lap facing me and there will be no turning back! Yes, you may play with daddy's cock," I told her excitedly. Pam lifted herself from her original position then plopped her fine ass on my lap with her big tits right in my face.

Less than a second later she undid the two buttons on my sweatpants and had my cock in her hands. Any resistance that I was still feeling left me as I buried my face into her chest. I licked and nibbled almost angrily on her boobs loving the feel of her silky gown against my face. It did not take long before I had to taste her actual flesh, so I yanked the garment over her head tossing it aside. As my face worked over her breasts my hands were all over her panties; quickly looking down I could now see the large wet spot on her crotch. She whispered, "You like baby girl's titties, don't you?"

"Fuck yes, you are such a naughty girl I'm going to take what I want and give you what naughty girls deserve. So, pick up your nightshirt and get your big ass moving downstairs to your bed, right now," punctuating my speech with a hard slap to her rump. She was off in a flash. My cock was still hanging out of my sweatpants as I jogged behind her causing it to bob from side to side with my balls bouncing wildly.

The basement was the perfect place to have sex with my daughter-in-law as if we heard someone come in I could run to my office pulling up my pants when I got there and there would be no queries as to why Pam was laying on her bed. Of course, I would not be able to explain the possibility of pussy honey on my face or the smell of sex in the air. Turning the corner my mouth dropped open as Pam was on the bed wearing nothing but those green panties that seemed to glow as I approached her.

"What took you so long?" Pam complained as she stroked her ass seductively with her fingertips. Wasting no time, I scampered to the bed stripping off my pants along the way. A second later I shoved her on to her stomach and picked up her feet and briefly ravaged each with my mouth before yanking them apart like a wishbone. Having been tormented by thoughts of the wonders of her ass and panties for the last half an hour I dove face-first between her thighs landing perfectly with my nose between those silky plump cheeks.

"You know Pam, you've been a real bitch to my son and the rest of the family. I don't know why a hot body like yours is on such a fucking bitch. So, I'm going to give you what you have coming! Your ass hole will be my personal property and you will be my plaything," this was said in the heat of the moment as I swatted her ass. I really didn't know if I meant any of it. As I caressed her panties Pam spread her legs even further apart giving me better access to her crotch.

The aroma emanating from her pussy drew my mouth like a bee to honey. As I lowered my face I inhaled deeply before licking the crotch of her sexy underwear. It did not take but a few seconds before I was sucking the honey from the panties. Pam lifted her hips allowing me better access to her sweet treats. My face was buried against her as I began to nibble and bite as I licked of her sweetness. Finding her clit through the cloth I sucked into my mouth causing her to buck against my face

"Fuck me my daddy, fuck me now, please, please fuck your horny baby girl!" she begged. Never in my life had I been so aroused that even if I had heard the front door open upstairs would I have stopped. Grabbing her hips, I pulled Pam up on her knees and sank my cock deep inside her pussy as I pushed the crotch of the panties aside. The muscles of her cunt constricted and released my cock rhythmically as my pounding grew in intensity. For good measure, I swatted her ass every few strokes.

"Damn it bitch! Cum with me! Your Father-in-Law is going to teach you a lesson," I grunted as I pushed her shoulders to the bed and began milking her boobs with one hand while the other concentrated on playing all over her panty-clad bottom. This allowed her to finger herself. It was not long before both of us were howling in orgasmic bliss.

"Fuck, fuck yes," Pam panted as we came. Simultaneously I pulled my cock out of her pussy and her panties off of her ass and then off of her feet and on to the floor. Crawling up the bed I commanded her to clean up the mess she made on my cock and balls with her mouth. Pam went right to work expertly licking and suckling on my cock. Wrapping a hand into her hair and losing control once again I fucked her mouth until I came down her throat. Obviously proud of herself she smiled up at me.

To reward her I laid her on her back and climbed between her legs pausing for a moment to get my first good look at her pussy. To say that she was hairy down there would be an understatement as she had the thickest forest of pubic hair I had ever seen. Her hot pink lips peaked out between her thick hair which was matted and glistening from our juices.

As I Slid my hands under her ass cheeks, I inhaled deeply which caused a feeling of euphoria to wash over me and making me a bit lightheaded. Teasing her I licked on her thighs just where they meet her crotch. This caused her to wriggle in an attempt to push my face to her pussy. She did not need to do this as I could not keep any longer from attacking her honey pot as if there were no tomorrow.

Starting out I scooped up the honey that was pouring out of her depths, lapping it up like an animal drinking water. Then I ran my tongue over her outer lips before sucking, nibbling and licking her clit. My daughter-in-law was thrashing about wildly and had her hands so tightly wrapped in my hair that I thought she might actually pull some of it out by the roots. She was so excited that she didn't notice that I had moved one of my hands from her butt cheek drilling my thumb deep inside her ass hole.

After several rolling orgasms she pushed me away from her pussy but not before I sucked juice from her forest of pubic hair. As Pam laid there like a ragdoll, I knew there was one more thing I just had to do with her. There was no way I was stopping without paying attention to her sexiest feature, her plump ass. There was no resistance when I rolled her over onto her stomach. Pam was still panting trying to get her breath back when I began kneading her ass and planting wet kisses all over her sweet cheeks.

When I pulled her cheeks apart, I was treated to the glorious vision of her tight brown rosebud with a small tuft of hair just above it. At first, the overwhelming aroma of her pussy was all I could detect but as my nose got closer and closer, I was able to pick-up on the pungent odor of her ass. It was amazing to me that my cock was once again rock hard as I began licking up and down her crack. My cheeks were thoroughly surrounded by her flesh as I sucked on the cute sample of hair.

But, with my main goal so close I quickly moved to her rosebud. Before that day I had not fully understood why some folks called it a rosebud but as I rimmed her and began tongue-fucking her shit hole it became very clear as hit opened like a flower for me. It was still so tight that I couldn't get more than half of my tongue buried inside but it was enough to taste the nasty and beautiful flavors. Gradually Pam's ass lifted off of the bed until she was up on her knees growling, "You nasty pervert, don't fucking stop!"

"Pervert huh? Who's the slutty bitch who is letting her father-in-law tongue out her shit hole?" I yelled as I stuck my tongue in as deep as it would go and wriggled it around. After a couple more minutes I replaced my tongue with first one finger and then two as I licked and sucked on her cheeks careful not to leave a hickie. Without warning and without lube I climbed in behind and jabbed my member into her bowels eliciting a squeal of pain, but that only lasted a moment as soon Pam was pushing her ass hard into me.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers
12