Size 8 Panties: Trading Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her shoulders to the bed so she could play with her pussy and diddle her clit. My hands were busily playing with her tits and repeatedly swatting her ass. Our fucking was savage, and it felt as though skin was being ripped from my cock, but I could not stop as it felt so fucking good. The cussing and cursing increased in volume as we approached orgasms. My balls were boiling as I shot another load into her body. With my cock beginning to deflate I motioned for her to lick it clean which she eagerly did.

Likewise, I returned the favor and helped my self to her chocolate cream pie. It is hard to describe the flavor, but it did not taste either like poop or my cum as it was an interesting bitter but tasty treat. When I finished devouring every drop, I slapped her ass and strolled over to her panties and sniffed them after giving them a little lick. Throwing them to her I told her to put them back on and wear a skirt and her halter top. As I shimmied into my sweats, I told her to meet in the kitchen because she was going to help me prepare the special meal for my daughter as time was running short.

After we both wash off the evidence of our encounter and get dressed Pam joins me in the kitchen. Remembering her fantasy, I get behind her and nibble on her ear and neck. While one hand fondled her breasts under her halter the other grabbed her skirt and tucked it into the top of her underwear, so her fluorescent green ass was on full display for me. I drop to my knees and hug her ass telling her, "When you take these off tonight or in the morning I want you to put them in my top right desk drawer in the office so I can play with them until the next time we fuck and there will be a next time!"

Quickly we busy ourselves preparing the dinner as I cook while she makes the salad and puts desert in the oven. The mutual arousal is still evident which I take advantage of by grabbing, groping, and slapping her hot body every chance I get even briefly kissing her armpits. Once all of the food is cooking and the table set I pull her into my arms and kiss her almost violently, "You know I've never liked you and never will but that won't stop me from fucking you every chance I get like the slut you truly are!"

"You're a fucking bastard, so evil, but I want to be your slutty baby girl!" While the food was cooking, I took her into the living room and kissed and massaged her sexy feet and explained the new facts of life to her and gave her pointers on how to seduce my son. Even though I did not like Pam I thought my son deserved to be fucked so I wanted whatever roadblock there was to be torn away.

The number one new fact of life was that I would fuck her anytime and anywhere I wanted when the rest of the family was not around. Secondly, she could let her husband kiss her ass but only I was allowed to ram my cock up there as long as they stayed with us. Of course, she was to keep me supplied with dirty panties between encounters.

When I had my fill of her feet and time was clearly running out I had her do one last thing. As I laid on the floor, I had her sit on my face looking toward my feet and grind her hot ass in my face for a couple of minutes. My erection sprang to life instantly but alas it would have to wait for another time. Just as we got up and I pulled her skirt back into its proper place we heard the car pull into the driveway.

When the family walked in, they saw us putting the food on the table, pausing only to greet my daughter and give her a hug.

It was a lovely evening as everyone caught up with each other's news. There was no hint of what Pam and I had been up to as she was her usual snarky self with just a hint of pleasantness escaping her mouth. When she went to bed that I heard some of the usual arguing coming from the basement, but it was soon followed by the unmistakable sounds of torrid sex. My wife came up beside me at the top of the stairs and listened along with me. The next thing I knew she took my hand and we went to our bedroom and tried to outdo the noises coming from downstairs. I think we did so.

The next morning when I went downstairs to update items on my computer, I checked the drawer after closing the door and sure enough there were the silky green panties from the day before. The crotch was still damp as I brought them to my nose. As I sniffed deeply, I pulled my cock out and furiously jacked off. It only took about two minutes to cum. This scene was repeated for several days.

It was beginning to look like we would not be alone ever again. So, I would sneak gropes and squeezes whenever I could. One time I caught her in the kitchen eating an orange. Taking my chances with everyone else in another room. I lifted her skirt revealing a hot pink pair of panties. Pam nearly choked when I grabbed her boobs and pinned her against the counter and -fucked the crack of her ass right through our clothes.

One morning I inadvertently walked in on Pam in the bathroom while she was pissing. Without a moment of hesitation, I turned around and locked the door. After yanking her panties from her legs, I stood in front of her sniffing the tiger striped bikini panties and hoarsely whispered, "Bitch, suck it!"

Between the danger of being caught, the aroma of the undies, and the feel of the tit that I was fondling it only took two minutes for me to flood her throat. When she reached for the toilet tissue, I swatted her hand away and knelt down and licked her pussy clean until her body trembled with a minor orgasm. Wanting the crotch of the underwear to catch any honey that would leak out I slid the panties back up her legs and as she stood stretched them over her butt. Pretending that nothing happened she left the bathroom as I relieved myself and made sure that I washed her juices from my face.

Every couple of days Pam would exchange the pairs of panties she was leaving in my desk drawer. At dinner one night she revealed that she was six weeks pregnant which made me happy for two reasons. While I was happy that I would be a grandpa I was even more happy that I did not and could not get her pregnant. It was apparent that the loveless fuck she had gotten from my son had resulted in the pregnancy, how ironic?

The very next day my kids had gone off for the day to do their own thing when my wife announced that she needed to go shopping and would be back in three or four hours leaving Pam and I alone for the first time since our initial encounter. This actually meant she would be gone for three hours as she always over- estimated. Sexual tension filled the air as Pam and I were frozen in place waiting for enough time to pass to be sure the proverbial coast was clear before I blurted out, "Baby girl skirt and blouse off and come sit on my lap."

Once she was snuggled up to me on my lap, I took her hand and shoved it inside her undies and moved it around indicating for her to play with herself. Meanwhile, I caressed her ass through her sexy panties and fondled her titties through her bra. Like any other breast lover, I lust for naked boobs but there is something unique about the spongy feel of a tit confined by a bra. She cooed, "You are being naughty with your baby girl making me use my fingers down there, it is so naughty good!"

"That's it my baby girl keep rubbing yourself until I tell you to stop. Make your panties really wet for me," it was so hot seeing her fingers wiggle inside the cloth. The more she diddled herself the more she moved around on my lap until she was basically giving me a lap dance. My hand slid up her back to unfasten her bra which I don't think she noticed until I licked one of her nipples.

It was easy to tell when she came as her entire body tensed and she growled as she pushed her breasts into my face. Hungrily, I sucked on her big boobs while continuing to run my hand all over her silky bottom. After she had cum several times, I had her stand up so I could remove her panties and stuff them in my pocket. As I stripped off my clothes, I licked her fingers clean of her honey.

For the next two hours we had torrid sex, fucking every way possible. We kissed and fondled nearly every inch of one another's bodies including places most folks would never have thought of as erogenous zones. As our time ran down I gave her a spanking for being such a naughty girl hoping that the hand prints would go away before anyone else caught a glimpse. After we cleaned up, I went downstairs and took the pair of panties out of my desk and replaced them with the new soaking wet pair.

On the way out of my office I saw she was standing by the bathroom sink still nude, so I got in behind her and slipped the old pair of panties up her legs but stopped just below her cunt. Unable to resist one last taste I bent her over the counter and ate out her ass hole and pussy until she came once again. This, of course, meant I needed to wash my face again, but it was worth it. When my wife returned there was no evidence of what had happened as I was watching TV and Pam was reading.

Our constant sexual teasing and occasional interludes continued for the next few months until pam and my son moved out having saved up enough money to do so. They only lived two miles away so although it was rare Pam and I still got together. On one Saturday afternoon we were alone in her apartment after the baby was born and I had the delightful experience of nursing on her milk-filled breasts while she milked my cock.

She never got that one special pair of panties back, but we would still trade panties from time to time. Life was getting tough for me as far as my panty fetish went. Sex with my wife had improved but, I was not experiencing any new panties to sniff. Being a weak hormonal man when my daughter, Grace, came home from college for the summer I started sniffing her silky bikini panties and to my delight they were the perfect size, that's right size 8.

On a hot summer afternoon, I was feeling restless and gave in to my lust and went to the hamper and pulled out a pair of her bright yellow silky panties and sniffed. Not thinking anyone was home I pulled out my hard member and began to madly stroke it. When I was close to ejaculating I looked up to see my daughter watching me. I could not stop and shot a huge load into the back panel of the underwear. Grace applauded and smirked, "you pervert!"

12