All Comments on 'Size Does Mother'

by copywritersdesire

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid!

You could have at least made it semi-believable!

nightshadownightshadowover 8 years ago
Huh?

This is just...

I don't...

...WHAT?!

joejacksjoejacksover 8 years ago

We could always pretend it belongs in the fantasy section

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Joejacks

We could also pretend that you are an asshole, but then that would be to much like reality. You have any constructive criticism for this new person, Or you just out showing your intelligence?

joejacksjoejacksover 8 years ago

Typical,an attack from anonymous,where all I was doing was replying to nightshadows comment and suggested a section where the content of the story might be better received

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
plain stupid

reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absurd...

like an Ionesco play...I did not like this at all.

I hope the author doesn't continue this ridiculous tale.

ebbert1960ebbert1960over 8 years ago
interesting

this story was a bit on the quirky side but still held my interest enough that i will be watching for the next segment

mschack63mschack63over 8 years ago
Dumb

I am not anonymous. This is absolutely one of the dumbest things I've ever read. What a waste of my time! If I could give less than one star I definitely would.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well....

To be perfectly blunt it was just stupid. The moment she said 10inches isn't enough I was turned off and stayed that way because of the story. Yes there are size queens but seriously? *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
satire is on of the hardest to write

(I pry this was satire!)

so 2* for attempting it

I think to you just went to far and over killed it.

The big killer, the thing that really almost cost you more flames was the hint at mentally breaking him to be nothing but a drooling WACC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would've preferred it if the sizes were a tad more realistic, like 6 to 8 inches. Still big, but not unbelievably so. Mainly because if 11" is tiny in this world, then everyone else must be walking around with Maglite-sized 16" dicks in their shorts. That's just silly to imagine.

Other than that, I liked the story. The idea of having to break him down mentally sounds awesome, so I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grwo up

Just plain childish.And this is coming FROM a size queen. A little realism goes a long way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovbe stories about big dicks or tits

gave you a 5 for the content and effort. Fuck the annony asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clinical experience with this is not empirically correct

YES SIZE IS IMPORTANT. THE SIZE OF MOMMY'S ORIFICE IS OPEN TO DISCUSSING.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Good God, people. Lighten up and pay attention.

Think back to grade or early middle school Lit or reading class when you first learned (or not, obviously) about satirical stories. They're not to be taken literally, but to make light of or poke fun at a person, group, event, etc. This is not the first story of this type. I know of two in just the incest category in the last year.

All of you screamers out here; with "size queen" twice in the short description in new submissions, WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WERE YOU EXPECTING??? Realism???

Satire always has a target. Our writer here struck a bullseye. They'd likely be much happier if they stuck to just watching CNN, pMSNBC and PBS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BS

What a load of BS. Totally wasted a few minutes reading this BS.

brosismombrosismomover 8 years ago
#WTF

Can't believe i just wasted my time reading that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Obviously a satire. I think it was hilarious. :)

Honestly, what did the women expect with such a small dicked father? It's no wonder the boy failed to grow to anywhere near the average of 19 inches and will probably never be able to properly fill a womans vagina up to her collarbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horses collar

Could have been a better read if it was proof read first and on the satire angle should be explained why a cock that size is required

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

It's a fun fantasy and an erotic story. People take things too seriously.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
measurement confusion ???

am pretty sure you meant cms not inches there ... may be u should stop writing worthless piece of sh1t and get along with reality for once..

copywritersdesirecopywritersdesireover 8 years agoAuthor
Just to clarify

Hi guys,

this is all meant as fantasy. Isn't all of the stuff on this site? Maybe I should have labeled it that way up front, my bad.

I understand people have different tastes and that's okay. That's why sites like literotica exist. My fantasies are bit specific and may look weird to some people. If this story isn't your cup of coffee, I respect it.

Thank you for all the honest feedback and have a nice day

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
To copywritersdesire

Firstly, major respect for keeping such a cool head and remaining civil despite the harsh criticism thrown at you.

Secondly, I would strongly advise you to publish your future chapters in the 'Fetish' section if possible, even though it has elements of incest. You'll find the crowd much more welcoming.

Take care.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Solutions?

We have a "problem" but no real solutions are offered. If you know of something the bossy ladies have in mind please spill it (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just to clarify!

It shouldn't matter what people think fantasy or not ... it reminds me of stretching a rubber band and it never regains its original shape when its let go ... it just lay there. Fantasies have some kind of substance even the bad ones ... some one said it should be in the fetish part ... non-erotic is more fitting, like someone wants to tell a joke but really should keep it to themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong

Please rethink the category and tags of this story. While it does have an incest element, I think this should be under the "Fetish" or "Satire" category with an incest type tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
samsam

i love your story

dont listen to others

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
size queens?

This isn't incest. This is comedy. Not Funny Ha-Ha.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 8 years ago
Good writing

I enjoyed the story, except I wish his cock really was small too! Like 3.5 inches. I dunno why because my dick isn't small, and I like sph, but I normally like it directed at someone who is small. None the less, I was able to substitute the numbers and with a bit of adjustment, it reads just the way I like and I can appreciate the basic story and writing, which is good. I also really enjoy his Mummy infantalising him and the stern doctor lady - good archetypal bossy women. Anyway, hope there is a chapter 2, even if I have to adjust some figures to reduce the dick size so it reads good to me. Oh and I just wanted to know, do the women in this world have huge cunts? I'd fucking LOVE that to be the case!

keki123keki123over 8 years ago
Porn Comic

This story is more fit for porn comics with funny characters that have unrealistic huge dicks and huge tits and big pussies. That's just my opinion.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 8 years ago
Huh?

What the hell did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Childish

Time for bed, little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Small

Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

Really....

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I've read some convoluted stories where the sizes were extreme...

But this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever TRIED to read.

I don't know what Kinks the author thought they were plating too, but this is not for me. I didn't rate this I could not. Luckily it was short... LOL pun indented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't even get through this story due to it's craziness. I understand it is a work of fiction but holy cow this was just too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So this is what happens if Timothy Leary, on a bad acid trip, decides to write gonzo erotica. Oh wait, he'd have at least come up with something worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous