SIZE Doesn't Matter

Story Info
A wife gets a tenth size living copy of her man.
4.6k words
4.56
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

ANXIETY AND ANGER

My husband Terry is part of the mission to Callisto, one of Jupiter's moons. Which meant he would not be back on earth, on me, with me or in me, for three more years.

Or so I thought! Until the mission commander Col Baxter asked me to come to NASA HQ in Washington DC.

So here I am waiting nervously to be called into his office. I had hardly slept all week afraid of what he was going to say, at best he was injured, at worst dead. Or so I thought!

By the time his secretary said, "The Colonel will see you now." I was shaking, partly with anxiety and part anger at having to endure almost a week to hear what had happened to my Terry.

Col Baxter was everything you would expect an American colonel to be six two, very short almost stubble grey hair but his desk job had not softened his muscular torso.

He stood up and leaned over his wide desk and offered his huge right hand.

"Thank you sincerely Mrs Field for coming, please take a seat."

I was in no mood for niceties and still standing I leaned over the desk as he sat down and looking him in the eyes let him know in colourful language how I felt about how I had been treated.

"Let me first of all assure you Mrs Field that your husband is fit and well in fact his fitness levels are the highest in the expedition. So please sit down and Let me explain why I have asked you here today."

I sat but bolt upright, I was relieved but still suspicious.

"We are very aware of the sacrifice you both made when Commander Fields agreed to the mission knowing it would involve a long period of separation of not months but years. We know you can have video calls but even then the time lag due to the distances make conversation difficult."

He paused and leaned forward elbows on the desk, "There may be a way of being together sooner but there are risks."

"Do you mean you have invented teleportation or discovered a Star Gate?"

"No nothing like a Star Gate and not teleportation as such, I don't understand it myself most of the concepts and all of the mathematics go way over my head."

"Can you please get to the point Colonel, and what are the risks?"

"Okay, in a nutshell, the boffins have found a way of deep scanning living things. Some sort of superdooper M.R I. scanner that records every living cell and crucially the neurones in the brain and digitises them so that the information can be transmitted wirelessly and a living copy grown from stem cells."

"So let me get this right, you think you can clone Terry, so I will have two husbands one at home and one on Callisto?"

"No that's not possible, like the concept of a soul, we have found that there can only ever be one consciousness. For the copy to be conscious the original has to be in suspended animation.

Also, unfortunately too, because of the amount of data involved and availability of enough stem cells the copy can only be a tenth of the size of the original."

"Are suggesting you can provide me a miniature husband?"

"In a way yes, I am, but apart from the size he will be identical in all respects, same character and crucially the same memories."

"You still haven't outlined the risks."

"It's all to do with consciousness or more to the point, loss of consciousness. We have conducted human trials here on earth but there's the risk of the possible loss or corruption of data when transmitting over such distances. In trials using animal we found that any breaks in transmission at a crucial time resulted in permanent loss of consciousness."

He paused, took a deep breath, before continuing, "Also if something happened such that the copy died the original was still technically alive but could not be revived from suspended animation."

"I would love to have a copy even a scale model one but, far too risky, so no,no way!"

"I am sorry Mrs Fields I am afraid it's not your decision. Commander Fields volunteered and insisted it was his choice not yours."

"That is so typical of him!" I spit out my angry words, "Taking life threatening risks without a thought for my feelings. Wasn't the mission itself risk enough? If he ever gets back alive I'll kill the arrogant selfish bastard myself." I stormed out of the Colonel's office.

Chapter Two

MEETING KEN

Two weeks later I got recalled to NASA HQ. My anger was still bubbling under. The kind of cold anger like when your loved one has upset you so much that you only express it with body language. Being a typical man he took me at my word when I said I was FINE! during our video calls. This got me even angrier feeling he was too insensitive to realise that FINE stood for, Furious! Intentionally Not Explaining. I would save it all for when Mini Terry arrived.

Every night I would go over and over the pointlessness of it all. Okay we could talk but we could not make love, hug or kiss all the things I missed because he was not physically here with me. We couldn't sleep together because if I rolled over in my sleep I might smother him.

I felt the visit of little Terry would just make me miss the real Terry even more.

I was escorted down a long corridor with doors on each side into different research labs on each side. Finally we stopped at a door marked Test Laboratory R19. My escort, a very attractive blond who somehow managed to make a lab coat look sexy used her electronic pass to open the door and beckoned me to enter.

Inside were another five white coats and Col Baxter who were sat around a circular table. I was greeted and beckoned to sit with them.

"I am very pleased to tell you that the data transfer has been very successful and Commander Fields' copy is complete, conscious and eager to see you," said the Colonel, in a way that conveyed to me that he had not expected it to be a success.

In spite of how I felt about the whole thing I found myself excited about meeting Miniature Terry.

"Firstly I want to stress that the project is top secret," he said. Almost in a whisper as if expecting eavesdropper. "Tell no one, and he must not be seen by anyone! We don't want stories on the news of people claiming they've seen a pixie."

"I don't need the lecture on secrecy Colonel, I only knew Terry was going to Callisto two days before launch!"

The Colonel stiffened obviously not liking my tone, but held his tongue probably because I am not under his command. Instead he moved on.

"There is a communication problem do to miniaturisation which I will let Dr. Tanner explain." Indicating a young geek on his left who had a small case in his hand.

"Due to his reduced size the copy has a very high frequency voice of low volume due to his greatly reduced lung capacity," said the geek, "Therefore in order to communicate we have developed an earpiece for you to wear to amplify the volume and lower the frequency. There are two in here so you have a spare, please try it in your right ear." With this he pushed the little case across the table. It looked like a normal hearing aid and fitted fine.

"Do you have any questions before you meet Commander Fields?" The Colonel asked.

"What about other practicalities because of his size like using the toilet, showering and eating?"

"We have a kind of miniature portaloo to take with you and high nutrient liquid food but you will need to help him with everything else."

"How long will he be here?"

"He has 14days leave at which point you must return here."

"What will become of Ken?"

"Ken?"

"Sorry I have been imagining him as Ken, Barbie's boyfriend." I admitted, embarrassed.

"I see," he said. In a tone that said he didn't. "We will put him in a hibernation chamber so his consciousness can return to that of Commander Fields on Callisto. His copy will be kept in suspended animation if or when you both want a repeat meeting"

"So let me get this straight, for any repeat we both have to be in agreement?"

"Yes, most certainly. We are aware that this visit may not work out as well as we hope. So any future visits will depend on all parties agreement, including ours here at NASA."

Colonel Baxter rose from his seat.

"If that's all, he is very excited to see you, your escort Miss Danvers will take you to him."

Again a long walk down interconnecting corridors, finally she opened a door marked No Admittance.

"I will leave you both alone," she said, "Press the buzzer on the wall when ready to leave."

My heart melted when I saw the unmistakable face of the love of my life.

It was like I was seeing the full size him from a distance of 100 yards not mini him from 10 feet. I wanted to run and fling myself into his arms. Instead I sat down besides him on the low couch.

I reached out my hand to hold him but he was too fast for me. He sprinted along the couch then leapt on my thigh using it as a springboard made a perfect landing one foot on top of each of my boobs. Suddenly holding my chin in both hands his tiny mouth was nibbling furiously at my lips teen panting.

"Honey I've missed you so, so much," he panted.

My lips are tongue were too big to reciprocate so I just enjoyed his kisses. At one point I put the tip of my tongue between my lips for him to suck on the tip which sent sensual messages through my body. My nipples became erect and felt my clit tingle with sexual arousal.

Next he undid the top button of my blouse and slid down my cleavage. We were in danger of things escalating sexually but suddenly thought that NASA was probably filming this meeting.

"Let's go home," I said, aware my voice was deep and a breathing a little fast for someone who was just sat down.

"Have you got your loo and food?"

Terry pointed to a large rucksack on a low table. I reached across and grabbed the rucksack which had three compartments, one very large, which contained food and clothing, the second, the mini loo and the last one was empty, presumably for transporting Terry.

"Do you need help to get in?" I asked

"No thanks I am nice and comfy here," he said.

I looked down at my cleavage; he was slouched between the cups of my bra with both feet tucked into the left cup and head and shoulders resting on my right breast.

"You can't stay there!" I said, "Security might check on the way out or the Colonel might want to wave us off."

"Go on I dare you?" He challenged. Knowing I never pass on a dare.

So I buttoned up my blouse, picked up rucksack and pressed the buzzer for Miss Danvers.

She appeared soon after and guided me and Terry down the labyrinth of corridors to the exit. Almost the whole way my bra appeared to be boiling as Terry, probably deliberately went exploring. Miss Danvers politely pretended not to notice. She would not have been so polite if she could hear him talk about how being only seven inches tall gave him a different perspective on things. In particular the colour and style of Miss Danvers panties. I gave the lump in my boobs a sharp tap on her behalf.

The drive home was exhilarating. I have always had very responsive nipples, in fact twice in the past it had suddenly triggered an orgasm. I was in danger of having nipplegasm number three as Terry was stretched out stimulating one nipple with his bare feet and the other with his hands. The way he was caressing them was both familiar because it was my Terry, and also unique because his whole body not just his hand was involved. It's as if my nipples have a direct connection to my clit because when Terry pulled my nipples it seemed to tug on my clit. He moved position so now standing in my cleavage he had one nipple in each hand. He knew my responses enough to realise I was edging close to orgasm and was pulling out all the stops, or to be accurate, nipples.

I really needed the glorious feeling that I had gone without for so long.

But I was already driving erratically and could tell that if/when it came it would be a monster.

"Stop Terry, please, If I have a nipplegasm I will crash the car."

Perhaps knowing how out of control my orgasms were he did stop and my orgasm stepped back from the edge.

Instead he grabbed a handful of my hair and hand over hand climbed to my left shoulder and started to nibble on my ear lobe. To any passing motorists it must have looked like a strange dangly earring.

Chapter three

LOVE FINDS A WAY

We first sat and talked about the practical things that I would need to help him with. Things too difficult or impossible due to his small size. Reaching light switches, turning taps on and off, opening doors etc.

First problem was washing so, Terry suggested we bath together. I ran a bath got in, held out my hand palm up for him to climb on. Seeing him naked I was struck by how he was an exact copy of big Terry on Callisto.

He had the scar from the appendectomy, and the tattoo of an eagle with outstretched wings across his whole back.

Terry had always been a strong swimmer in fact he had almost made the Olympic team nine years before. So as I lay back as Terry swam up and down in the bath powered by his muscular arms and legs. After thirty lengths he walked up the beach of my chest and lay panting on the mound of my left breast, smiling at me but in his eyes I saw he still carried the weight of the mission on Callisto.

I stroked his whole body with the tip of my index finger. Noting how his tiny dick was becoming erect and how as it did it angled slightly left of centre just like the one on Callisto that I had missed like crazy.

I suddenly had an idea. "I need to feel you in my mouth!" l exclaimed

"Nothing I want more too, Honey, except perhaps to watch your arse as you ride me reverse cowgirl. But you'll struggle to deep throat my 7mm dick."

"I don't mean just your dick. Lock your hands round my finger."

He did as asked. Lifting him in the air. I put my head back and slowly lowered him feet first into my mouth. He let go of my finger and put a hand each side of my chin.

I gently sucked on his whole body, while running my tongue over him.

His face and breathing told me how turned on he was which was turning me on too. I was deep throating his whole body in fact at one point I almost swallowed him.

Suddenly I imagined myself trying to explain to Col Baxter that I had accidentally eaten my husband.

"It was like this Colonel, Terry likes me to deep throat him, so if he comes in my mouth his dick's at the back of my throat already so I let his cum slide down my throat and swallow. I didn't mean to swallow him, I got carried away imaging it was his dick not the whole of him I was sucking so when he came it was habit. It could easily happen to anyone, a complete accident."

I smiled inwardly at the thought, but on the basis of don't talk with your mouth full, decided I would share the thought with Terry later.

Instead I stopped sucking and using the tip of my tongue spread his thighs and licked his balls and his penis shaft and round its head. He was groaning with pleasure as we stared into each other's eyes. I could tell he his orgasm was close, I increased the tempo of the licks in the way he does to my clit.

Suddenly his whole body went rigid, then a moment later it was quivering, his face contorted as a deep animal growl came from his open mouth. I pressed the tip of my tongue onto his shaft feeling the pulsations as he ejaculated onto it. I held my tongue pressed against his dick my taste buds registering the unique musk, the pulsations gradually subsided and his face was no longer that of a wild man.

There was a seventies pop group called 10cc. It was rumoured the name came from the average amount of man's ejaculate. This amounts to two teaspoon's full so mini T's would be just 1cc. Only a tiny amount but it made an enormous difference to Terry's mood.

As an astronaut he has to be level headed and in control. Now all his seriousness had been ejaculated/ jettisoned. Suddenly the playful boy in him was set free and It made me so happy.

He was the type of person who was happiest on the move not lay on a beach, so now my shoulders became his diving boards and my boobs his waterslide, each time he slid off a nipple into the water I was getting turned on. And he knew it! He was teasing me but I just lay in the bath enjoying the sexy feeling knowing he would find a way of ensuring I had an orgasm and excited to find out how.

By the time we were out of the bath we were both tired and ravenously hungry and it was getting late. It had been a long and eventful day.

Terry is a generous lover, by which I mean my pleasure is as important if not more so than his own. This was because when pleasuring me he was sharing in my pleasure. When I orgasmed he described it as being let into my Secret Garden.

So when finally we got to bed, he said, "Ok girl, it's your turn now."

"Let's wait," I said, "I'm horny as hell, but I kinda like it. Heaven can wait, at least until morning. You have two weeks to dream up some fun in your smutty imagination."

We solved the risk of squashing him in my sleep by making Terry a bed in an oblong roasting tin padded out with a base of bubble-rap and a folded pillowcase for sheets.

So I drifted into sleep chiding myself for being so negative of the concept of mini Terry. That even though the physical limitations were an obstacle that our love will find a way.

In my dream a tarantula was crawling along my left leg! So I awoke in fear. Terry was lucky that my hand only swept him onto the floor, I could just as easily have swatted him.

I looked down to see he had grabbed onto the edge of the top sheet which he was using to haul himself back into bed.

"Hey, less of the domestic violence!" He cried.

"Okay, but you stop with the creepy crawly impression when I'm asleep."

"Point taken," He said. "Permission to come on board?"

Without waiting for my answer he jumped from mattress to boob.

"I've missed your little girls so much," he said, "Except that they are big girls now."

As he caressed each nipple in turn and then both together before licking them and even managing to suck a nipple deep into his tiny mouth.

My rising excitement was increasing my heart rate, Terry was rising and falling on my chest as my breathing became deep and rapid.

"It's time to go clit hunting," he suddenly declared.

I admit to having a tiny clitoris, l struggle to see it myself but know it's definitely there. Maybe all the better for all those bliss inducing nerve endings being concentrated into a small area.

I watched in anticipation as he crawled slowly down my belly towards my pussy.

Still on hands and knees on the pubic mound he started massaging my outer lips either side of my clit before pulling back on it causing the head of my clit to poke out from beneath the shaft. As he did so he lowered his head to lick down the shaft before kissing the tip.

It felt like an electric shock surged through my body causing me to cry out. I wanted him to just carry on doing just that, nothing else, wanting my orgasm that I knew was close.

However that single kiss was all I got. Terry loved to tease me knowing that the longer he made me wait the more powerful and intense my orgasm. Which was ok for normal size Terry when I would lock his head in a vice like grip as orgasmic spasms surged uncontrollably through my body. However for seven inch Terry making me wait could be a very dangerous game. After so long without anything between my legs not powered by batteries I could not be responsible for my actions.

I opened my legs and he slid down feet first to stand between my pussy lips. With one hand each side of them he slowly ran them from vagina to clit starting in the grove between inner and outer lips right up to top of pussy then down over clit and back to vagina.

With each blissful stroke I could feel my orgasm building. Terry knew it to because suddenly I felt his tiny hands pushing the skin on my clit hood back like I had done many, many times with his foreskin. Then the most incredible feeling of the head of my clit enclosed by his warm wet mouth, sucking and licking me to my most intense orgasm of my life.

12