SIZE Doesn't Matter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of control my legs shook as wave upon orgasmic wave swept through my body. I squose my thighs tightly together and my hips rose up from the bed.

I could still feel Terry's mouth sucking and licking my clit, and his hands moving up and down the shaft so I knew he was still alive. Normally my clit gets so sensitive at this point that any friction is painful but because he was so light and gentle I just had multiple upon multiple orgasms. Eventually the intensity became less but even when I thought they were over I had at least three little ones like the aftershocks of an earthquake.

Chapter Four

LOVE ISLAND

We lay in bed in the afterglow of my orgasm until disturbed by my mobile ringing. I wanted to ignore it but saw it was from NASA. It was Miss Danvers. "Tell her I like her white lace panties best." Terry's voice echoed through the earpiece in my other ear.

She'd called to offer us the chance to have a vacation on a secluded island in the Pacific.

We jumped at the chance knowing that otherwise we were housebound because of the need to keep Terry secret.

So it was that five hours later three black Humvees drew up outside and six men in black suits and dark glasses came to the door. If the plan was not to draw attention to us they had failed.

From there we were taken to a military airbase and straight to a waiting private jet. As the plane approached the island I saw that on it were seven separate buildings spaced out evenly each with it's own stretch of beach. On landing we were transported in a limousine to where we were to stay.

The place was amazing! With a stunning view of a white sand beach, a pool and jacuzzi. Terry was pleased to find that part of the luxury accommodation had been adapted for his size. He had his own toilet and shower and even a mini gym. I had once seen a documentary about the island or one like it. It's where billionaires and celebs go when they want somewhere to guarantee complete privacy.

The next morning we were more interested in exploring one another's bodies than our holiday estate. Terry, always one for for diving in with both feet did exactly that. Essentially he fucked me with his whole body, using his arms to slide in and out. As he did so he brought his knees up to press on my G spot. I came when I felt his hands massaging my clit. As often happens my orgasm triggered his. I could feel his dick pulsing on the walls of my vagina as my orgasmic contractions squeezed his whole body.

We spent most of the holiday making love, chatting and sunbathing. I loved to just lie on our beach, going for a dip when I needed to cool off. Action Man Terry, could not lie still for long, so spent lots of time running up and down the beach or swimming in the shallow water. However he was to discover that when only seven inches tall there are more things wanting to eat him than great white sharks as he came running up the beach chased by a large crab.

The holiday was over too soon, but not before we had experimented with other ways of making love some more successful than others.

One way we discovered that was mutually orgasmic was when I was lying naked on the beach working on my all over tan. Terry was sat between my thighs using my pussy as a back rest and my clit as a pillow. He put his hands behind his head for a while before starting to massage my clit. This continued for a long time my excitement building slowly. Eventually he turned around and started licking my clit. He was not using his hands which accentuated the feeling of his tiny lips and tongue. I was getting very close to cumming when he stopped, climbed onto a thigh and asked me to put my legs together. Then knelt with one knee on each thigh he leaned forward and rubbed his erection on my clit. It wasn't long before we orgasmed simultaneously.

However there were some things we tried which were less successful. One of which when Terry decided he wanted try a new twist on muff diving that involved him going head first into my vagina. I tied string round his ankles so I could pull him out like a tampon. It didn't do a lot for either of us, he couldn't see or breathe when inside but at least he got to feel his head on a cervix for the first time since birth.

On another day when repeating the dick on clit stimulation we had a wrong hole incident when in his enthusiastic rubbing he stuck his dick in my urethra.

Talking of wrong holes, Terry had previously wanted us to try anal but strangely as Mini Terry he showed no enthusiasm to Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before.

THE END

12