Size Envy Pt. 02

Story Info
April hunts the witch who made her boyfriend's penis grow.
4.7k words
3.89
14.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley was mixing together a potion of boils and pustules, ready to pour it into the storm drain Anyone catching a fish along a fifty mile stretch of river would catch acne like a high school quarterback.

"After all those good deeds," she said, throwing in some scabies for good measure, "It'll be good to do some evil for a change."

Every witch, Riley included, needs to perform at least one good deed per hundred years. The easiest way to do this was to grant wishes, without irony. Even genies weren't required to do that. All Riley had to do to keep her magic powers was to grant one unselfish, no-strings-attached wish, and even though she got down to the wire, she managed to find someone and grant him his heart's desire.

That person was Patient, who we will meet later in the story. Four months ago, just as her magic license was about to expire, Riley cornered him as he was driving home from work and told him to make a wish or die. He wished for a giant penis. Riley granted his wish and sent him away. Her good deed done, Riley could get back to inflicting evil on the world.

However, just as she thought that the hard work was over, she realized that her trouble was just beginning.

The next day, Jordan's girlfriend, April, tracked Riley down and demanded a wish for herself: massive hips and huge breasts. If Riley didn't cooperate, April would burn down Riley's house and blow her up. Riley thought she was bluffing, but when she saw the fuse on that dynamite growing shorter and shorter, Riley granted the wish and left. She was more concerned living that maintaining her pride, but now that that girl had forced her to do another good deed, Riley had to do double the work. She had to make up for two good deeds instead of one!

Riley decides that after the plague of fish pustules, she would brew an acid rain potion, and then she would start a tire fire, and after that she would make magical clones and order them to get driver's licenses, swelling the lines at the local DMV, and none of them would have the proper documentation. Riley lost no time, pulling ingredients off the shelves and brewing as fast as she could.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

Riley froze. She thought for a moment that something had broken loose from the cave ceiling and hit her door. She turned back to her cauldron, but she heard the knocking again. No one had ever knocked on her door before. Riley wasn't sure what to say.

"Hey, witch!" said a familiar voice. "Open up, it's April."

"Oh God, no..." Riley picked up her broom and tried to fly off, but the door burst open. In stepped a young woman with blue hair tied up in pigtails. She had breasts the size of her head and a pair of hips that could stop a truck.

April smiled. "Hey, how's it going?"

"How dare you barge into my house after everything you've done to me?"

"I didn't barge into your house," April objected. "You live in a cave. A cave isn't a house."

"How did you even get here? I booby trapped the woods and the cave, and I even booby trapped the door—"

"Never mind that." April waddled through the door, her massive hips shaking left and right, knocking over potted plants and stacks of magical tomes. "I need some help."

"Help?" Riley laughed and her hands began to glow with sickly green energy. "When I'm done with you you're going to be as flat as a tapeworm under a cinderblock.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said April. "Not unless you want this entire place to blow sky high."

"What are you talking about?"

April pulled down her shirt and showed Riley the bomb sandwiched between her breasts. Riley frowned. April's cleavage was so deep that there was no way to tell how much high explosive was inside her cleavage.

"There's a pressure trigger being held down by my boobs," April explained. "If those boobs get any smaller, the trigger will pop up and this place with be blown to smithereens."

"You're lying."

"Fine, you can risk it and end up blowing us up, or you could just give me something to make Jordan's cock bigger."

"What?" Riley laughed. "He's huge! I even made his cock bigger than I normally would so that he wouldn't complain."

"I don't care. He needs to be bigger."

"Why?"

"Because now everything's boring!" April exclaimed.

---

April did enjoy Jordan's huge cock. However, after four months of passionate lovemaking, April sensed that something was off. Jordan would come back from work, dragging his limp cock across the ground, and ask for dinner. He had done the same thing last night, trudging into the house, barely bothering to lift his cock off of the ground.

"Don't you want to have sex first?" April asked.

"I'm hungry: food first."

After dinner, Jordan sat down and lifted his dick in his arms, laying it on the hassock so that he could get comfortable. He sat there, watching videos on his smart phone, his cock barely twitching. April wanted it. She liked the taste and she liked the warmth in his body, and she liked watching his member rise stiffen and rise into the air. Now, she had to work for it.

"What's wrong?" Jordan asked, barely taking his eyes off the page. "You coming?"

"Yeah, I guess." She slunk into the living room, dropping to her knees and resting her arms on the hassock. His cock was still wrapped in a special fabric sleeve. Just beneath that thin layer of cloth was a dick the size of human leg. April's mouth used to water when it was this close to Jordan's dick, but now there's was barely enough saliva in her mouth for her to spit.

She lifted her breasts up, and wrapped them around Jordan's dick like a neck pillow, sinking until they made contact with the top of the hassock. They pooled across the cushion like two spoonfuls of warm honey. Jordan's cock was right next to her heart so he could feel her heart beating. April could feel his pulse: a steady thump, thump, thump. There was barely an increase in speed as she slid her breasts up and down the shaft.

Jordan was still swiping at his phone. "That feels good, April. You're doing a good job."

"Good job? Every night you sit down in the chair, and I need to tit fuck you just so we can fall asleep at night. What are we even doing?"

Jordan looked up. "You don't like it? I was just doing this because I thought you wanted to."

"You see? Neither of us are having fun anymore. This is stupid." She fell down on the hassock and pouted. "What happened to us, Pai?"

"First, get off my dick," he cringed. "You're laying on top of it and it doesn't feel good at all!"

As soon as she was off, Jordan explained. "Look, I know that it's great being so huge. If I had to start all over again and I would have wished for the exact same thing, but you've got to admit," Jordan sighed. "It's hard to stay excited when we do the same thing every night."

"What?" April gasped. "How dare you?"

"I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just saying that if you ate cheese fries for dinner every night for four months, you'd get sick of it, too."

"I'd never get sick of cheese fries—never!"

"Well, are you excited right now?" Jordan demanded. "I mean, you've got curves big enough to swamp a tugboat, but do you feel like you're going to come all the time?"

April changed the subject. "So what? Are you saying that I'm not hot anymore?"

"I'm not saying that at all, April. You're beautiful. Threatening to blow up that witch was one of the best moves you've ever made."

"So why aren't you excited anymore?"

"Weren't you listening?"

They argued back and forth until Jordan lost his temper.

"I'm sleeping on the couch tonight."

"Fine!" April ran upstairs and slammed the door.

Their queen sized bed felt empty for the first time in years. She sat down on the bed, afraid that it she lay down by herself, then it would happen again and again. She needed to teach Jordan a lesson.

"So, he's bored?" April sniffled, wiping the tears out of her eyes. "I'll show him. He's going to get exactly what he wants, and we'll see if he doesn't get more excited the next time."

---

"So, that's why I need to make Pai bigger," April explained. "So, are you going to give me something, or are you going to take your chances with the bomb?"

Riley sighed. "You're probably just getting bored with the same-old sex. Novelty wears off, no matter how big a person is."

"Oh, so you're taking his side, is that it?"

"I'm taking the side that doesn't break into my house and make me do stuff for them. Leave me out of it. If you're bored having sex with your boyfriend, do something else."

"I don't want to hear it!"

April took a deep breath and pushed out her chest. "I'm wearing a button-down blouse. If I take another breath, my tits will pop this shirt and the bomb will fall out, blowing up everything. Now are you going to give me a potion or not?"

"I'm not here to grant your wishes whenever you want," Riley scowled. "Go ahead, blow it up. See if I care."

April took another breath. Her shirt grew tighter. The fabric creaked and the gaps between her buttons grew larger. The sticks of dynamite in April's cleavage were swamped by the amount of flesh pressing in on both sides.

"I'm not going to do another good deed just because you threaten to blow everything up again. I think you're bluffing. Go on, take another breath. We'll see what happens."

Suddenly a button popped off and flew into the cauldron.

"Alright, alright!" Riley panicked. She flew to the shelf and grabbed a bottle. "Just rub it on him. He'll get bigger in no time, trust me!"

"Thanks!" April skipped out the door holding the bottle of lotion in her hands, her breasts bouncing the whole way.

"Great! Now I have to do even more evil stuff to break even with this?"

Riley paused, looked at her cauldron, her hearth, and the dozens of bottles she had on her shelf.

"Wait a minute, what's so bad about that?" She returned to her cauldron, gleefully cooking up cruses once more.

---

That night, April didn't mention anything to Jordan's about sex or his dick. The man sat down in his favorite chair to watch some episodes of Buzzfeed Unsolved. April followed suit, pulling out her own phone and nestling it in her cleavage.

"What are you watching?" Jordan asked.

April hadn't expected that. She touched the first thumbnail she saw and tried not to look suspicious.

"Just watching a few...pimple popping videos," she cringed.

"Huh, gross..." He asked no more questions.

April stayed downstairs when Jordan went to bed. When she snoring, she knew that it was time.

Creeping upstairs like a cat, April peeking around the door and saw Jordan lying on his side. His dick hung off the edge of the bed getting rather hard. He wore no pants. It was easier for him to go to bed bottomless rather than to climb into pajamas. April stared at him in the darkness. Just the thought of what she was about to do was so arousing that she started to sweat.

She took a deep breath and stepped into the room. The floorboard creaked softly.

"Huh? April?" Jordan muttered. "Is that you?"

April froze.

"You there?" he snorted.

"Uh, yes?"

"Oh," he yawned. "Okay." Jordan put his head down and fell asleep again.

April crept further into the room, crawling over to where his dick hung off the bed. The heat rising from it was enormous. Sleeping next to it was like sleeping next to a second person. It would be hell in the summer months, but in the winter, oh, the winter...

April stopped drooling long enough to pull the bottle of lotion out of her pocket. She squirted wad of it into her palm, rubbed her hands together, and started it rubbing into Jordan's cock. In the darkness, she worked slowly, feeling every single wrinkle in his velvety skin. She could feel the bulging veins under her fingers, each one as thick as a garden hose. She rubbed her finger into the space between the shaft and the head of his penis. When the lotion was gone, April squirted another handful into her palm and started rubbing again.

"Mmm..." Jordan moaned.

April froze again, but Jordan didn't say a word. He just snuggled deeper into his pillow and sighed. April continued massaging the lotion into his cock. Every few minutes, Jordan would let out a groan or a sigh, still asleep and still unaware.

April kept working. She had greased him up quite a bit, rubbing three handfuls of lotion into his log-sized dick. There was still no growth. April wondered if the witch had given her the right potion. After all, the witch just grabbed something off the counter. How did April know whether or not it would really work? How did she know that it wouldn't do something bad? She had just taken the first bottle the witch threw at her and skipped out like some kind of bimbo, her breasts bobbing with each step.

What if it makes his dick fall off, she wondered. What if it makes him shrink? What if the potion turns him into a bullfrog? I can't have sex with a frog. This was part of her plan, wasn't it? She just wanted it to seem like she was doing good just so that she could make my precious little Pai suffer. She resented him for making her do something good. She resents me for having a boyfriend with such a huge dick, and now she's paying us back, and I'm the one who helped her do it!

April was about cry, but suddenly she felt Jordan's cock get harder. She jumped to her feet, and in the dim light of the streetlamps reflecting through their window, she could see the shaft rising. It no longer drooped over the side of the bed, but stretched out, getting stiffer and firmer until it was like a tree branch. Then, she saw it grow.

It is growing, she realized, wiping the tears out of her eyes. Jordan's cock was stretching further and further out, and the bigger it grew, the wetter April's panties grew. She instantly reached down and took hold of the growing head, cradling it in her arms.

Jordan moaned. His breathing quickened.

Still not awake yet? April grinned. His dick was getting heavier, but April lifted it, using both arms. She kissed him on the little wet slit in his dick, tasting the salty pre-cum oozing out. He was as stiff as a board.

April looked at Jordan. She looked at his peaceful, sleeping face and saw a smile in the corners of his mouth.

I don't really need to wake him, do I?

That peaceful look and his gently rising chest made her heart pound. She hugged his growing cock to her chest. It was so thick that she could barely squish it between her tits anymore. Even his balls grew larger. They used to be little tennis balls that fit in the palm of each hand. Now, she needed both hands just to lift one of them. April could almost hear his balls thrumming with energy as she ran her fingers along the underside of his cock. April saw beads of sweat on Jordan's innocent-looking face.

She rolled him onto his right side. With a little poking and prodding, she got him to roll over. His dick nearly bumped into the light fixture as April lifted it and set it down on the other side of the bed. She climbed onto the bed and embraced it. He had grown so long that his dick was almost like another man.

April nuzzled the growing member with her chin. She shed her clothes as quickly as she could. She pulled off her blouse, tore off her bra, and kicked off her pants only the floor so that she could press as much skin against him as possible. The heat was still intense. All of the blood rushing through that giant cock, engorging it and inflating it, make it so warm that even April began to sweat.

She sat her giant ass down on it, but still, April's ass cheeks were woefully small. Still, April straddled Jordan's penis, wrapping her juicy thighs around the sides like a bull rider. She rubbed her cunt back and forth. The taut skin felt like silk against her swollen glistening labia.

Jordan groaned louder, turning his head from side to side and gripping the bedsheets. In the dim light, April could see him bite his lower lip. His chest heaved as April slid back and forth. More pre-cum ooze from his drooling cock.

April scooped it up, greasing his shaft for her hot, tingling crotch. She lay down, hugging him like a tree. She was glazed with so much sweat that April had trouble holding on. Her clit was stiff and rigid, sliding up and down the shaft as April ground it into the folds of the soft flesh.

Suddenly, Jordan's groaning grew louder. He was panting and heaving, struggling to catch his breath. His legs tensed up and his back arched. April could feel him start to swell. His balls were surging with semen. His dick was getting thicker. April kept riding him, unable to stop.

Soon, there was no stopping him. April felt the fluid running through him like water in a firehose, and the little trickle of pre-cum turned into a flood of semen, splashing on the floor.

Patient cried out, "Yes, ride me! Ride me!"

"You got it!" April rode his dick like a bucking bronco, waving her arm in the air and feeling each surge of semen as it sprayed out of his cock like water from a fire hose. She ground her pussy into him and suddenly started to come. She rocked back and forth, faster, faster, and faster. Her breasts flew up and slammed into her chest. Her buttocks slapped loudly against Jordan's cock until her knees became too weak to hold her up. She dropped back down on his softening cock, just now shooting out the last of his load. She was glistening with sweat now. Her hair was wild, tticking to her face in some places, and shooting up in the air like fireworks in others.

"That was incredible," Jordan sighed.

April caught her breath. "So, you're awake now?"

"I'm been awake the whole time." There was a smug grin on his face. April could see it, even in the dim light. "I thought about letting you know, but you started out pretty well, so I thought I should just get out of the way."

The moment he turned on the light, however, his grin disappeared, and the look on his face turned to utter shock. "April, what did you do?"

"Oh?" she said coyly. "Whatever do you mean?"

"I'm fucking huge! What the hell did you do to me?"

"Oh, nothing special. Why, you like it?"

"How the hell am I supposed to move? It was tough enough getting around with a four-foot dick, but this thing is as big as I am. I have to buy new pants. I don't even think that I can walk around outside—I don't think I can even walk anymore!"

April wasn't bothered. Patient's dick was still twitching with pleasure. All she had to do to silence him was to run her finger along the top. The moment she touched him, he suddenly dissolved into a series of shuddering moans. A little more cum would ooze out of his limp, yielding member, and Jordan would have to catch his breath.

"Looks like you're a little too distracted. I'm going to take a shower." She stood up, shaking her messy blue hair and stretching out her arms so that he could see her breasts. "You can join me if you want, but if you want to just go back to sleep, well...that's your loss, I guess." She tramped out the door, nearly slipping on the puddle of cum that pooled across the bedroom floor.

"April, get back here! Change me back!"

"I can't. The lotion only makes people bigger," she giggled. "See you in the shower!"

"Get back here!" Jordan struggled to come after her, but his dick was so heavy and unwieldy that he couldn't even get off the bed. April taunted him, slowing her gait and swinging her enlarged ass with each step, but just as Jordan managed to swing his balls off the mattress, she shut the bathroom door and turned on the water.

April jumped into the shower and let the hot, steaming water cleanse her oily skin. The sweat and dirty ran down the drain. Her only regret was that she hadn't slathered herself in Jordan's semen. Washing it down the drain would save her from having to clean it off the floor later. The sense of filth it would have created would have made the relief she felt from the shower feel so much more potent. Still, feeling that grime slide off her body made her feel wonderful.

12