Size Envy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd just orgasmed. She was nearly clean. She wanted to curl up next to Jordan naked and snuggle with him and his dick like a big, fluffy teddy bear.

After half an hour standing in the steamy shower stall, she heard the squeak of the bathroom door. A familiar silhouette appeared behind the frosted glass, dragging another large silhouette behind him.

"Want me to clean you off?" she giggled.

April hadn't considered the possibility that Jordan would want some revenge. Otherwise, she wouldn't have left the bottle of lotion alone in the bedroom. Jordan was counting on this, but even as he lugged his giant, man-sized dick out of the semen covered bedroom and into the hallway, he still wasn't sure how he was going to get April to put the lotion on. Even though it was a long walk, he still hadn't come up with an idea, but he hadn't dragged his massive penis through the house for nothing. He still had to try.

So, when he entered the bathroom and April invited him inside, he made his move. "You want some body wash first?"

April's eyes brightened. "Why, yes! Why didn't I think of that?"

The bathroom was already steamy. She didn't notice what the bottle looked like when Jordan handed it to her over the top of the bathroom door. She just wet her hair and closed her eyes, squeezing a wad of lotion into her hand and rubbing it into her skin.

"Thank God she fell for it," Patient thought.

When she was finished lathering up, she turned to Jordan, who was still waiting on the other side of the door. "What's the matter, too shy?"

April saw Jordan grin through the frosted glass. Suddenly, her breasts felt strange. It was very familiar sensation one that she had felt four months ago. She looked at the bottle in her hand.

"You cheater!"

"Takes one to know one!" Jordan leaned his dick up against the shower door. April pushed and pounded as much as she could, but she couldn't escape. Meanwhile, her breasts were getting larger. They were soon big enough that they were rubbing against the glass doors. April hoped that they might push the door open, but she also realized that her hips were brushing up against the shower walls. If she didn't escape soon, then her breasts might push open the door, but her hips would be stuck in the shower.

"Pai, honey," April wheedled. "I'm so sorry that I made your dick bigger without telling you. I just wanted you to be happy. Please, let me out. I promise I won't ever do it again." Her nipples flattened against the glass door. Her butt pressed against the wall behind her. Her thighs were so thick and sturdy that they squished against each other. "You seemed so bored. I thought that all you wanted was a bigger cock. I figured that if you had that, then you wouldn't be bored anymore."

"And you thought that rubbing lotion on my cock while I was sleeping would make me happy."

"Well, you did come."

"What difference does that make?"

"Damn it..." April's hips pressed even harder against the shower walls. "Alright, I'm sorry! Just let me out, please!"

Jordan was silent. The longer he sat there, the bigger April grew. Her breasts were heavier that the rest of her body. April would have fallen down if there were any room for her to do so.

"You want to make me happy, April?"

"Of course, honey!"

"Then stay in there a little while longer," he giggled. He shoved all of his weight up against the door.

"You asshole! You scumbag! You idiot!" April pounded on the door again, but soon her breasts were so big that she couldn't reach the door. She flailed her arms as hard as she could, but they just kept slapping against her bulging flesh.

"Jordan, come on!" she wailed. "I don't want to get stuck in the shower. It's too small! My butt is touching all four of the walls and I don't like it!"

"Well, you should've thought of that before—"

Crack! The frosted glass suddenly split down the middle.

Jordan swallowed. "I...think we should open the door."

"You moron! Now we have to fix the shower door."

"Well, now I need to carry my dick on a cart."

"Well," April replied. "Now I have to do everything inside this bathroom. I hope you don't mind me using the shower as a toilet."

"Well, now I have to buy a second suit just for my dick!"

April giggled. She tried to think of something nasty to say, but the thought of Jordan wearing a suit was on dick was too goofy. "What, do you have to get it measured by the tailor?"

"You're damned right he has to measure it," he snapped. "And he probably doesn't have a tape long enough, and he'll have to send away for a bigger one, and when the people act the factory ask him why he needs such a big tape measure—"

"He's going to tell them that some guy ordered a suit for his dick," she squealed.

Jordan lugged his penis out of the way and the shower door flew open. April fell down on the tile floor, covered in droplets of hot water and laughing. She looked like a mermaid who had washed up in the surface, with breasts like harbor buoys, and hips like two rubber rafts tied to her glistening tail. Her breasts spread across the floor, still growing, but April couldn't stop laughing.

Soon enough, Jordan started laughing too. He put down his penis so that it coiled around her back, sitting down on top of her swelling breast.

"You really should get another suit for your penis," April giggled. "I really want to see that."

"Anything for you," he said, kissing her. "I'm still pissed off at you, by the way."

"Oh, have I been a bad girl?"

"Yes," he smiled. "...and do you know how we punish bad girls around here?"

"I'm sure it's awful."

Jordan kissed her one more time, and then he snuggled himself in between her tits.

"Hey, what about the punishment?"

"This is the punishment. I'm too tired to do anything else. Just keep it down until morning, alright?"

April started cursing again, but within a few minutes, Jordan was sound asleep, resting his head on April's massive boobs. Even she started yawning as she was thinking of awful things to say. Getting drowsier, she grabbed the tip of Jordan's enormous penis and turned it into a makeshift headrest. Soon, they were both asleep, their snores filling the bathroom, along with the sound of the ventilation fan and the steam hovering with the ceiling.


12