Size Matters

Story Info
Cock too big for girlfriend.
4.8k words
4.17
96.4k
100
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday evening, the three of us had been working hard since breakfast with a short sandwich break for lunch, clearing the base area and mixing concrete and laying the base for a new shed in our large back garden. The three of us being myself Chris, my wife Marianne, and my best friend Jerry.

We were all in our early forties. Jerry and I had been pals since we were in our early twenties and Marianne had known him since we were married some fifteen years ago. Marianne and I live on the edge of a small village in East Anglia and Jerry lives in a market town about 20 miles away. Jerry is single, fit and toned. He is the son of a black father and white mother. He has inherited his mother's good looks and his father's physique, he has that golden coffee coloured skin that mixed race people often have.

We had brought in a takeaway meal for dinner and enjoyed it with a few glasses of wine, we were now well into the third bottle! We still had more work to do to finish the shed base in the morning so it was decided that Jerry would stay the night in the guest bedroom as he had drunk too much wine to drive home.

We were all relaxed and chatting listening to some quiet music and generally winding down. Marianne was sitting on the sofa and Jerry and I were sitting in two armchairs, the furniture being arranged in a 'U' shape with an arm of each armchair making a right angle with an arm of the sofa.

e

Marianne asked Jerry why he hadn't arranged to go out with his girlfriend, Jenny, on the Saturday night. Jerry replied that they were no longer together. "Oh, that's a shame" said Marianne who rather liked Jenny. "Why is that? I thought you two were going to make it permanent!"

Jerry told her that he'd wanted to make it permanent and had proposed to her, but there had been a big problem that they couldn't overcome! Curious as ever, Marianne asked what the problem was! Jerry was a bit embarrassed and sheepishly told her that they had a sex problem.

"What sort of sex problem?" Marianne asked, her curiosity now at full strength!

Jerry looked her in the eye and said, " Jenny says the problem is that I am too big!"

There was an embarrassed silence for a moment, then Marianne said, "What, you mean your cock is too big?"

Jerry told her that Jenny had said it was no good because his cock is too big to go in her pussy and they would never be able to have a proper relationship! He went on to say that the problem was that Jenny would not relax when they tried to make love, as she was frightened she would get hurt and that made it too difficult to get his cock into her. He told her that he had managed with other girls, before he met Jenny, but however gentle he was with her, she couldn't do it!

Marianne took another sip of her wine then, blushing deeply, she said "Would you show it to me?"

I was very surprised! I was about to say that she should forget about it, when Jerry turned to me and said, "is that Ok with you Chris?"

I had seen Jerry's cock before! I knew that flaccid, it was about 7 inches long and about 1 ½ in inches diameter. I said it was OK with me! I was interested to find out what Marianne's reaction would be when she saw it!

Jerry was wearing a tee shirt and shorts, as the weather was warm, so he stood up undid his belt and dropped his shorts. We could see a large bulge in his briefs. He raised the bottom of his tee shirt up level with his navel and, looking Marianne straight in the eye, he pushed down his briefs and his very dark skinned cock was exposed.

Marianne's eyes opened wide and she gasped, "My God, I'm not surprised Jenny couldn't get it in, I don't think any woman could!"

Jerry grinned, "plenty have" he said. He pulled his briefs and shorts up and sat down again.

A brief spell of quiet followed when no one said anything. Marianne drank some more wine and then said to Jerry in a quiet voice, "could I touch it?"

"What" said Jerry, "touch my cock?"

"Why do you want to touch it?" I said.

"I just want to see if it feels any different to yours", she said!

Jerry looked at me and said, "I don't mind if you don't". I said it was alright with me and found it a bit amusing!

Jerry stood up again, went over to Marianne and dropped his shorts and briefs. I noticed that his cock wasn't so flaccid this time, it was halfway to being hard.

Marianne, still looking flushed, leaned over from where she sat on the sofa, reached out her hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock, then without thinking, she slowly rubbed up and down it, watching it get hard and reach its full length of 8 ½ inches and 2 inches across. She looked at it open mouthed and then, in a very soft voice, said to Jerry, "Would you try to get it into me?"

I was surprised to say the least, at the same time I got an enormous hard-on, the thought of it excited me a lot!

"Why, do you want me to do that?" said Jerry.

"I don't really know!" said Marianne "I just want see if I could take it, that's all!"

Jerry turned to me, "would you be OK with that?" he asked.

"I think so" I said, "I'd like to see if it's possible too!"

Jerry was surprised! "Ok" he said, "but it isn't that simple!"

"I knew there would be something," said Marianne, "you don't think I could take it, do you?"

"No, it's not that!" said Jerry, "I would have to get you aroused before trying to put it in you, or it would be difficult, maybe even painful!"

"Well that shouldn't be a problem!" said Marianne looking into his eyes, " I'm already more than a bit aroused, so please try" and she gave a little smile. Throughout this exchange, Marianne was still holding onto Jerry's cock, but she now let go and sat back.

Jerry removed his shorts, briefs and tee shirt. He was a fine figure of a man, just under 6 feet tall and toned, with a flat hard stomach and well defined muscles. He sat down on the sofa next to Marianne, took her face between his hands and kissed her full on the lips, gently but insistently. Marianne responded immediately, and they shared a long sensual kiss, exploring each other with their tongues!

By this time, I had a raging hard-on!

Marianne was also wearing shorts and a tee shirt. Jerry took hold of her tee shirt by the hem and lifted it off, over her head. She was wearing a lacy white bra underneath and she reach behind to unfasten it herself! Jerry removed her bra and her smallish, but beautiful, breasts were exposed. Jerry wasted no time in taking each of her nipples into his mouth, whilst gently tweaking and rolling the other at the same time. Marianne started to moan softly with the lovely feelings coursing through her body.

Jerry undid the waistband of Marianne's shorts, then he pulled them and her panties off in one movement, as she lifted her bottom off the seat to help him! He moved his right hand down to her pussy, and cupped it, then rubbed his fingers up and down her slit and around her, now thoroughly aroused, clitoris.

Marianne groaned, she opened her legs to give Jerry better access to her pussy, then he inserted a long finger into her and slowly thrust it backwards and forwards. She was now very wet!

Marianne's breathing became louder and erratic. She closed her eyes and began to moan and push against his fingers each time he thrust them into her. After a few thrusts, he stopped and, kneeling on the floor between her legs, he brought his mouth down to kiss her pussy. He licked up and down her slit, then put his long tongue deep into her before he moved up to her clitoris and started to suck and lick it hard! She gasped and started to whimper, as her first orgasm erupted deep inside her. "Oh, yes!" She breathed, " please don't stop, please don't stop!"

He continued to suck and lick her, then he began to nibble her clitoris gently with his lips and teeth. Marianne came again, with a little scream, "Oh God, yes, yes, Yesss!" She had her hands behind his head and was pulling in as tight to her pussy as she could. She came again, "Oh, no! Stop! No, don't stop! Please don't stop!" she screamed, as she bucked off the sofa to meet his tongue's thrusts!

I had never seen her this aroused! We had good sex together, but I had never been able to give her orgasms as strong and continuous as this! I was rubbing at the front of my shorts and knew I would come in my underwear if this continued!

Then, whilst he continued to lick and suck her clitoris, he inserted a long finger into her pussy again. He thrust his finger in and out for a couple of minutes, then his one finger became two and then three! Even as her orgasms continued, Marianne realised that he was getting her ready for the introduction of his thick cock and she couldn't wait to feel it! She opened her legs wider to give him more access to her opening and pulled her knees up, she was now sitting right on the edge of the seat. She had completely forgotten that I was there!

Then Jerry removed his fingers from her pussy. He took hold of his enormous, rock hard, cock in his right hand and placed it against her pussy lips. He then started to rub it up and down her wet slit and around her clitoris, coating himself with her juices and the pre-cum that had oozed out onto his cock head.

Marianne, was trying to push herself up onto his cock, she desperately wanted it inside her, but he wouldn't let her do it! Then, suddenly, he leaned forward a little and the head of his cock just slipped into her!

Marianne gasped and, opening her eyes wide, said "Oh, goodness!" Jerry stopped pushing and asked Marianne if it hurt her. She said it didn't, but she felt very stretched, with the thickness of his cock! Jerry said, "just be still and relax for a while and get used to it."

Marianne closed her eyes and remained still. After a minute or so, Jerry started to withdraw a little and then ease forward again until he was as far in as he had been previously. Marianne lay quiet, breathing gently and relaxed. Then a few gentle thrusts later Jerry eased another couple of inches into her!

I watched, open mouthed, as his huge black cock slowly disappeared, inch by inch, into her wet pussy. Marianne still lay quiet. Jerry started easing backwards and forwards again and a few thrusts later eased in another couple of inches. Marianne looked at him and said, "Oh my God, I feel so stretched, but it doesn't hurt, it's such a lovely full feeling and I am going to cum again soon!"

Jerry started easing in and out again, Marianne began to push up to meet each thrust as it came! Each gentle forward thrust took him further in until suddenly, they were belly to belly! Marianne was breathing heavily now and moaning loudly. "Are you all in now?" She asked. "Yes" he replied, "you have all of it"! "Mmm!" She said with a smile "I never thought I would be able to take it all!"

Jerry was still gently stroking backwards and forwards, it was obvious that Marianne was enjoying it from the moans and gasps she was making. Her eyes were closed again, her mouth was open, her breathing was fast and shallow.

"Shall I take it out now?" said Jerry. "No!" she said loudly, in a deep breathless voice! "Just fuck me! Please, fuck me!"

I was shocked and excited at the same time, I had often fantasised about watching another man fuck her, but she had never been interested and she never used the 'F' word, she didn't like it! Here she was doing one and using the other!

They had both totally forgotten I was there. Their only thoughts were on their own pleasure! My cock was rigid in my shorts and I had already come in my underwear, watching my best friend fucking my beautiful wife and knowing that at any moment he was going to fill her unprotected pussy with his potent seed!

This time Jerry didn't look at me for approval! His only thoughts were how much he wanted to fuck he,r until he had filled her up! He had wanted to fuck her for a long time, but never made a move on her as he and I were old friends!

Now he started to withdraw and thrust with more urgency, as I sat and watched. He was soon fucking her hard, their bodies slick with perspiration.

"Yes, oh yes!" Marianne shouted, "fuck me hard, give me all your big cock"! She started to whimper and scream as she experienced a huge orgasm!

She came three times in a few minutes, as Jerry continued to bang into her. He could feel his own orgasm rising, "Oh, I am going to come!" He shouted.

"Oh, Yes!" screamed Marianne, "come in me, fill me with your lovely come, I want it all!"

"Here it comes!" Yelled Jerry, and he shuddered each time he spurted deep into her!

Finally, both spent, they lay quiet. Jerry's softening cock still deep inside her!

Marianne said "Thank you, Jerry, that was wonderful! Jenny just can't be aware what she's missing by letting you go!"

Jerry let his, now soft, cock slip out of Marianne's pussy. His cum started to ooze out of her. He looked at me and said, "sorry mate, I couldn't help myself once I got it in! Are we still good?"

"Yes, of course we are" I said, "what's a little fucking between friends and you gave Marianne a wonderful time!"

"I'd best go and clean up" he said, "is it still alright to stay the night?"

"Of course it is" I said, "the spare room is all made up and ready, you need to get a good night's sleep, there's more work to do in the morning!"

With that, Jerry leaned over and kissed Marianne gently on the lips. He said, "you are beautiful, I don't think I have ever enjoyed anyone more!" He went off to the bathroom and bed.

Marianne looked at me and said, "do you still love me?"

"Of course I do" I said, "you've just made one of my fantasies come true!"

"Just one of them?" She said, with a smile, "you must remind me about the others sometime!"

I took her in my arms and kissed her long and hard. "Come on, let's get cleaned up and go to bed. I want to make love to you, if you're not too sore!"

"Strangely enough, I'm not" she said, "I feel as if I could make love all night!"

Half an hour later in bed, we made love slowly, we both came and this time she came quietly and gently! "Did you enjoy that, after Jerry's big cock had pleasured you?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she replied, "I loved it both times, it was different but nicer because we made love together, but Jerry just fucked me which was also nice!"

"Would you like to have Jerry again?" I asked her. "Would you like to sleep with him all night?"

She kissed me and looked me straight in the eyes. "Yes, I'd love it" she said!

"Why don't you spend tonight in his bed?" I said, "you can tell me all about it tomorrow!"

"Is this another one of your fantasies?" she said.

"Yes" I replied!

"Ok then, I will." She said, getting out of bed and putting on her housecoat, whilst remaining naked underneath!

She kissed me and turned to the door. "Goodnight" I said, "Oh! Just one more thing, leave both the bedroom doors open!"

She grinned at me. "OK, you dirty beast" she said, as she went out of the door.

I lay there in an excited state, listening! I heard the low murmur of voices, then the bed creaked as Marianne got in with Jerry! There were one or two more words, but I couldn't hear them properly. After a few minutes, I heard the bed begin to creak rhythmically and I knew that they were fucking again! An hour later, as I drifted off to sleep, the bed was still creaking!

When I awoke in the morning, as the sun was flooding in through the window, the bed was creaking again! Marianne was making sure that she got everything he had to give! "She is going to be sore for a day or two!" I said to myself.

I got out of bed and went into the kitchen to make coffee. Marianne joined me in a few minutes. As she kissed me, I saw that she was glowing! "Fresh fucked wife" I thought!

She said, "I think I had better go into town quickly, the pharmacy is open this morning and I had better get a 'morning after pill' and a spare one as well! I think I will be alright, but as you've had a vasectomy, I haven't been on the pill for a long time and I've had so much of Jerry's cum, that he could've made me pregnant! I'll see the doctor during the week and get him to prescribe the regular pill for me, so we don't have to worry next time!"

"Oh!" I said, "so there's going to be a next time!"

"Oh, yes!" she said "Now we've made your fantasy come true, and I've found out how much I enjoy it, I want to have more of it! I would like to try a few more guys cocks! Maybe a threesome! Also, I've told Jerry that he can use me as often as he likes until he finds a girlfriend who appreciates him! And, I am going to phone Jenny and ask her to come over one afternoon, I am going to try to seduce her, then I'll tell her how I had Jerry's cock in me and try to convince her to try it again!"

My cock was rigid again, I couldn't wait! My sweet wife is turning into a hotwife!

A week later Jenny came to our place when I was out. Marianne told me how she and Jenny sat and chatted. How Jenny had said how sad she was that she wasn't still with Jerry, she loved him, but they had a problem they couldn't resolve! Then Marianne kissed her on the lips, Jenny was shocked for a moment, then responded by kissing her back! Within ten minutes, they were in bed, naked!

They made love to each other all afternoon! Marianne told Jenny about Jerry getting his cock in her pussy, but she didn't tell her how she'd slept with him all night!

Jenny was shocked but, as Marianne unfolded the story, she became more and more horny.

"Perhaps, I should try again" she said, "would you be willing to help us? Perhaps we could have a foursome, and Chris could fuck me while I watched you and Jerry fuck! Then I could try with Jerry when I was very aroused and warmed up!"

"Of course we can darling" said Marianne. "Now lie back and let me taste your lovely pussy again!"

Three weeks later Jenny had phoned Jerry, and they had started dating again. They'd had a few sexy evenings together, but had not attempted intercourse!

On Saturday evening Jerry and Jenny came to our place and after dinner and a couple of bottles of wine we sat in the lounge, chatting and cuddling with our respective partners.

Marianne started to stroke Jenny's face and run her fingers through her hair. Jenny took hold of Marianne's fingers, kissed them and sucked on them. Marianne moved over and placed her lips softly on Jenny's and they started to French kiss, it was hot! "I think we should take this to the bedroom!" Marianne said, and we all agreed!

In anticipation of an evening of love and fucking, Marianne had got me to bring the single sized bed from our third bedroom into our large bedroom and put it next to our king size bed, effectively making a very large 1 ½ king size! Room for all four of us!

Soon, we were all naked! As we got on the bed, Marianne kissed Jenny again and told me to look after our beautiful guest, or she would teke her off for herself! I didn't need any encouragement, Jenny is gorgeous, and I was rock hard at the prospect of exploring her body and fucking her!

I took Jenny in my arms, I kissed her, she tasted wonderful. I caressed her soft breasts and felt her nipples swell and harden. I kissed each nipple in turn and nibbled them gently with my teeth, she began to pant! I kissed down her tummy and down her inner thighs, she tried to pull my head around to her pussy, but I wouldn't let her. I kissed and licked her inner thighs and then gradually worked my tongue up to her labia lips. I licked and sucked her, putting my tongue into her pussy and tasting her sweet juices, then I swirled my tongue around her clitoris and, finally, sucked it into my mouth and bit it gently!

Jenny erupted into a huge orgasm. She screamed and shouted, "Ooh! I'm coming, I'm coming! Fuck me Chris, fuck me now, I've wanted to be fucked for so long!

I placed my 7 inches of hard cock at Jenny's opening and slid into her, on a combination of her own juices and my pre-cum. I am by no means as big as Jerry, and certainly not 2 inches in diameter but I am a good size and I found that Jenny's pussy was tight! I went slowly, not wanting to hurt her or put her off the ultimate purpose of the evening, which was to get Jerry's cock buried in her!

12