Size Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I gradually pushed my length into her, she started to push against each thrust until I had all of my cock buried. She had her legs spread open wide and had pulled her knees up to open herself to me as much as possible. As I started to withdraw and thrust back in, we got into a rhythm and she was fucking me enthusiastically!

"I love your cock, Chris" she cried "I want you to fuck me until we both come, I want you to come in me!"

After a few minutes I knew that I was going to come soon. Jenny cried out "Chris, I am coming!" at the same moment I had to let my cum flow, I felt the spasms in my cock as each spurt shot deep into her hungry pussy! We collapsed together on the bed and held each other!

While all this was going on Marianne and Jerry had not been idle. Marianne had sucked Jerry's cock into it's fully erect and rigid state. His pre-cum had dribbled into her mouth and when they kissed he could taste himself on her lips!

He had played with her breasts and nipples then put his tongue into her pussy and sucked and nibbled her clitoris until she had a shuddering shaking orgasm. Her juices were flowing and her pussy was soaked as he placed his enormous cock at her opening and eased himself in. She was still tight, but he slid in much more easily this time and was soon in as far as he could get!

They started to fuck rhythmically, after their night spent together, they knew how to please each other! They fucked for some minutes, just enjoying the feelings of a big cock pushing itself insistently between the walls of her pussy and a warm pussy holding tightly to the big cock! They came together, he kissed her as they came and she screamed into his open mouth as she felt his cum fill her up!

The four lovers lay quietly for a while enjoying the feelings as their bodies relaxed. Then Marianne took charge, she was determined to see her friend and sexy playmate take her boyfriends huge cock in her sweet tight pussy, and for them to fuck each other into ecstasy!

She made the two men lay on the bed, next to each other and top to toe. She told Jenny to suck Jerry's cock back to hardness and she did the same for Chris. When both men were rigid again, she straddled Chris and then told Jenny to straddle Jerry and just take hold of his cock and place it at her opening.

The two women were now facing each other, Marianne had already impaled herself on Chris' cock and Jenny was, nervously, feeling the head of Jerry's cock against her pussy lips.

"You are in charge, Jenny" said Marianne, "when you feel that you want to, just push yourself down on Jerry's cock, just a little bit at a time but don't force it! Jerry is well lubricated, and you have Chris' cum leaking from your pussy so there is no need to force it!"

Then Marianne leaned forward and kissed Jenny softly on the lips. She held jenny's face to her, opened her mouth slightly and licked her friends soft lips until they opened and let her in. At the same time Marianne was caressing Jenny's breast and teasing her nipples, as she felt her nipples grow and harden, she knew the other woman was becoming more aroused.

Marianne, moved her hand down to Jenny's clitoris and started to rub. Jenny's breath was coming fast and shallow, she was still frightened, but at the same time, felt the need to get Jerry's cock in her pussy and fulfil the hunger that was developing inside her.

Jenny eased herself down a little and felt the slick head of his cock push her lips apart, she eased herself down a little further, it was stretching her, but it felt good. She thought "God, if Marianne keeps rubbing my clit like that I am going to come before I even get Jerry's cock in me!" She let herself sink slowly onto the huge cock, she felt her orgasm already beginning and she was losing control! She relaxed her legs and slid all the way down Jerry's cock until she had him all in her. She burst into tears of happiness!

"I love you, Jerry. I love you! Fuck me! Let me have your cum! Marry me, please, and let me have your babies!" She started to bounce slowly up and down on the huge cock, that she now loved inside her. She couldn't get enough of it, she wanted him to fuck her hard and she was bouncing up and down in total abandon! They both came together, writhing and shouting as they climaxed!

A little later, Chris and Marianne watched as Jerry fucked his lovely partner gently and lovingly. Marianne felt very pleased that she had been able to help her friend enjoy sex with her gorgeous boyfriend, soon to be her husband! She hoped that Jenny would still want to come over and play occasionally, when the men were off working!

She needn't have worried, Jenny was now relaxed and happy with her boyfriend, but Marianne had shown her that there was a different form of sexual fulfilment to be had with another woman, and she wanted to explore that much more too!

The four friends continued to enjoy sex together. Marianne also expanded her sex life and she had liaisons with a few other lovers. Jerry, with Chris' approval, introduced Marianne to one of his cousins, equally as well endowed as himself, and she went on a couple dates with him to parties where sex was on the menu. At the second party, she allowed herself to be gangbanged by a number of the other men there, that was another of Chris' fantasies realised! But that is another story!

12