Size Matters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,976 Followers

The hastily hatched plan had worked to perfection as the older women managed to catch Angie unaware and beat her senseless or, so they thought. The large girl proved to be a harder target than initially thought using her weight to nearly squash Erin, nearly turning to tide before Norma managed to put her down with a hastily secured bottle. It was so primal and surreal sending the blonde into an adrenaline high she'd rarely experienced competing against boys back in her wrestling days. Before she knew it, all of the girls were running back to her car like thieves in the night, their chests thumping incredibly hard. Maricela was still shaken while it took a minute for baby Anna to calm down. Norma was completely animated and excited from having finally got a win, laughing and talking shit in spanish from Erin's backseat. Maricela even discovered that she'd accidentally taken a photo of Angie lying prone on the street with the remnants of the smashed bottle on the sidewalk around her body, tattered clothing, and all. Norma immediately snatched her cousins phone posting it on Maricela's social media page with a caption that read "Sleeping Beauty" underneath.

Erin had been reticent about a picture of a crime being posted but Norma assured her that's how things were done on the street and that nothing would happen, even going so far as to take another picture which included the trio. All three girls were pictured smiling and making some hand signs with "Lo que da la vuelta, ¡tres perras malas!" underneath. The girls snagged some takeout before heading over to Maricela's house and backyard where they took more photos to post online. Maricela was still shaken by her ordeal recalling how quickly Angie had grabbed her throat, snatching her into the changing booth and the subsequent nightmare of being throttled. She couldn't forget the threat issued against her person or the accompanying smile on her face as she talked like they were old friends. She'd always thought of Brenda's cousin as some meek, little loser. Always laughed along with her friends at Angie's appearance and her status as an inhouse servant for Conception. Maricela never knew what kind of visceral wildness lurked behind that unassuming, childish face. Terror had permeated every fiber of her being in that small narrow booth as the chubby girl stood over her casting doubt that she would even see another day. She recalled the time Brenda arrived at her house for impromptu get together and how everyone there kind of ordered Angie around. It was a gathering much like this one, except Angie knew her place that time.

"Shit."

There was an acute whistling sound cutting the air near the backyard picnic table she was standing near while Erin and Brenda talked and gossiped about some cute guy she'd met at school. Time seemed to freeze as the blonde fell over onto the grass with a pronounced thud. The whistle came again taking a slice out of Norma's meager chest with a pronounced impact as time started up again with Marcela's loud shriek. She was still holding her baby cousin as she realized what was happening.

"¡Dios mío, eres una bruja!" Maricela mouthed as Norma rolled in a defunct, unkempt flower bed trying to regain her composure receiving some additional strikes across the back. After a few seconds the weapon was dropped down onto the grass within arm's reach. It was a car club, covered with blood.

"Pick it up; go ahead bitch." Angie stood in the backyard looking down at Norma; she wasn't smiling

Norma found herself on her hands and knees staring at Angie's legs from the knees down to her sandaled feet. The red colored steel bar was right before her eyes as she looked up into her former victim's face realizing just how lucky she'd been earlier. Her chest was on fire with a large slash dripping blood inside her t-shirt. She was already gassed but saw salvation in the metal bar in front of her doughy pocked up face. Rage began to boil upward as she saw the chance to retain her only "win" in a street fight.

"Go on, we both know you need it." Angie chided her opponent, still dressed in her tattered dress and sporting bruises from the earlier scuffle.

Norma was breathing hard in the prone position under the larger teen glancing back and forth between the steel bar and Angie's knees. A well placed blow could bring the chubby girl down where she'd be easily subdued if she could manage it. Erin was lying in the grass unconscious but seemed to be breathing. Her blonde tresses were streaked crimson, her baby was sobbing in the backyard while oddly enough, strains of "Religious Man" by Mr. Loco flowed through the air from some neighbor's television no doubt. Both girls stared one another in the eyes as Norma Esquivel Garcia realized she posed no threat to Angie Delgado.

"FOLLANDO VACA!!" Norma threw everything to chance as she lunged forward for the club right into the upward arching swing of Angie's fist. The power of the uppercut was staggering and visually devasting taking the girl backwards head over heels. A loud, meaty impact reverberated through the backyard as Norma rolled against an adjacent brick wall. She was already half gone as Angie grabbed a fist full of her hair, pummeling the girl's face into hamburger. All the while she maintained steady eye contact with Maricela who was still holding baby Anna. It was all over very quickly as Angie stomped her cousin into a quivering mess. She held the baby facing her chest as Angie regarded her and the child.

"Who's baby is that?" Angie slowly picked up the club as Maricela gestured towards Norma.

"You out here fighting and bum rushing people...with your fucking baby?" Norma gargled something incomprehensible with a mouth full of blood and two loose teeth. She quieted herself as Angie placed the steel bar under her chin forcing her to look up into her face again.

"Want me to shove this club up your ass in front of your baby?" Norma gasped, trying to scream as she quickly shook her head in the negative.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT MY COUSIN ANYMORE!!" Maricela begged off, earning Angie's attention.

"You guys broke my phone; don't you think that was fucked up?"

"Sorry." Maricela offered weakly as Angie glared in her direction.

"Maricela, I wanna shove this club up your fucking narrow ass; did Brenda put you up to this shit, huh?"

"No."

"Put that baby down."

"I really sorry, I didn't know my cousin was gonna do that shit to you and I didn't mean for your phone to get smashed up, Angie. I'm so fucking SORRY, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" Angie noticed the death grip Maricela had on her baby cousin.

"Come on, I'm not heartless bitch; you've got a baby there. But you assholes posted a picture of me lying on the street on fucking Facebook. You know that's stupid posting a crime you committed for everyone to see, right?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Maricela, I told you to stay out of family business, but you made this personal. I'm gonna give you a way out of this shit without having a car club shoved in your culo. You want that right; wanna fix things, right?"

"I'll do anything, Angie."

Angie surprised the girl by taking a selfie with Maricela's phone. She posed with her arm around Maricela and Norma, facial bruises, tattered clothing, and all. Norma's face was a swollen mess with a half closed right eye, broken nose and fat, torn lip. Angie was standing in the middle with her arms around each girl, grinning. Baby Ana giggled when the camera flash alerted her attention away from her mother's face. Erin Myers wisely kept pretending to be knocked out having woken a minute later while Norma was getting pummeled. Their friendship was over, and the Nebraska transplant would be moving to another school within the week. Angie took Maricela's I-Phone posting the picture on all of the girl's social media accounts. The caption under the photo read "No False Flagging "in regards to Norma's fake street cred. Angie kept the phone exiting the backyard from at the back alley where Eddie was waiting in his Mercedes.

"Is it, done?" He asked cryptically.

"Fuck man, I didn't kill nobody; we just hugged it out." Angie snickered sliding in beside her appropriated driver and clueless accomplice.

"Seriously?" Angie winked with a smile as she tossed Maricela's sim card out the open window. She leaned over cupping his modest package. He almost came in his pants when she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Next time I see you; I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, Eddie." She sighed leaning back over on her side of the vehicle.

"Yeah?"

"It's a promise; you did me a solid today and I never forget a friend." He flushed red at the thought of sleeping with the voluptuous, dangerous girl beside him as he drove her home. Eddie didn't believe her but considered it nice that she thought enough to lie to him. Angie's breast was exposed, the nipple hard enough to make his erection throb. He barely noticed that she'd dozed off.

*************************************************************************************

Luis was still sound asleep when the weary, battle worn teenager entered the bedroom they were now sharing. Her panties were still covering his face as Angie stripped down to the buff and took a quick shower. She slid into bed beside him as his cell began ringing. Angie leaned over his body grabbing the phone from the bedside table. It was her aunt, Conception making her consider not answering it at all.

"Yeah?"

"Who the FUCK is THIS?!!" The middle aged woman screamed.

"You know who I am, tia; what the fuck you want?" Angie yawned into the phone, looking down at the man happily asleep nestled in her armpit.

"I-I wanna talk to Louis."

"He sleep right now; I'll tell him to call you when he wake up, bitch."

"¡OH MI DIOS ANGIE, HABLAS CON TU TÍA COMO ESO! USTED DEMORA AL NIÑO!!" Conception lost it as Angie half yawned, half snickered before hanging up in her face and turning the phone off for good measure. The nude, voluptuous girl looked down at Louis before waking him with a kiss. He smiled up at her sweetly as his eyes opened.

"I was having the most beautiful dream, little flower."

"Yeah, that sounds nice, but can I sit on your face, uncle?" Louis shook his head grinning happily, realizing that dreams did come true. Seconds later her humongous cheeks were cradling his face.

Angie Delgado had struck again; her aunt's iron grip on her boyfriend was slipping away and it was all her fault for kicking her niece out of the house.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,976 Followers