All Comments on 'Size Queen For A Day'

by spr1987

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's done. She should file for divorce and leave her husband so he can find a woman who is worth his best.

But what will really happen? She'll probably play the useless whore and want the best of both. Stupid cunts never think ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; God, who the hell wears tights (pantyhose), they're clammy, hot and unhealthy, if you doubt me read it up. They are responsible for the increase in vaginal infections like Clymidia and Thrush and uncomfortable as well as inconvenient ( going to the loo, pulling the damm things down, then having to get them `right' again when you've pulled them up. Hold-ups are just so much better, cool, easy to use and far, far, sexier. The story was just so, so horny, how I would just love to be her and yes, she should go back for a replay, maybe even buy a pair of shoes as well. 5 stars naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is officially a whoring cunt who should respect her husband enough to tell him and let him decide if there will be a 20th anniversary.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Well written but her husband needs to find out and then she can have as many men as she wants.

OldskierOldskierover 2 years ago

Well as usual the big cock always wins right ? The husband with the small or normal cock never wins when wife finally gets the big one , correct ? So guess as has been written by others so often don’t fight the big cock and dump your inadequate husband and jump on board !

cumandgo21601cumandgo21601over 2 years ago

didn't think it was anything special at the start ... by the end ... you totally had me ....

definitely want to hear how she deals with this new found pleasure ... what it does to her marriage and does she become a slut to the big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfaithful slut, her husband needs to find a better person who really loves and appreciates him. What apart from a pair of shoes can the salesman give her but a big cock that will make her sloppy over time if she isnt already. Women who need a larger penis have an oversize pussy, and they have the hide to blame their so called undersized partner. Women today are greedy they want it all but are not willing to earn it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think she should become a penniless homeless size queen bag lady , servicing overly large filthy unwashed cocks and balls and giving rim jobs in America’s largest cities alleyways ! But that’s up to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad, bad girl. Keep it up.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

All this on her 20th anniversary…. Never to hit 21

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

She needs to confess to her husband, accept nothing in the divorce, and join a convent. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make her a slut size queen, that gets caught by hubby and has to figure it out from there.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

My version of chapter two:

As I was walking through looking for my wife, I passed a shoe store just as the salesman was closing the gate. I happened to look in and saw my wife sitting at one of the stool, as if she was being sized. The clerk walked back to her and grabbed her hand, walking her back to the storage area. Standing at the gate, I can hear the moans from beyond. I now knew what my anniversary gift from her would be.

I headed back towards my car, when I bumped into a lady, knocking her down. When I helped her back up, she said, "You need to watch where you're going."

"I'm sorry, I just saw my wife go to the backroom with the shoe salesman and then started moaning."

"That mother fucker, I'll kill him when he gets home."

"You mean he is your husband?"

"Yes, and he thinks just because he has a big cock he can get away with anything. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know, I've treated her great for the last 20 years and this is how she repays me. If I could get even, then I would."

"Follow me, we'll film us doing it and send it to them."

He followed her to private room, set up his phone and proceeded to give her the fucking of her life. When they were done, the e-mailed it to both their spouses with the note, 'My god what an afternoon'.

curly1curly1over 2 years ago

Dumb slut fucks Al Bundy.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

The size myth is real. I had a friend wirh bennies and she dated a monster

she said she barely enjoyed it. She had the could not walk strait for weeks experiance. At one lunch I had to help her stand up a week after a date with him. He was as cruel as he was unusual.

She dated the guy for months until he dumped her. It changed her choice of men for the rest of her life until menopause, Still friends years later ive never asked why she gave her arrogant almost abusice husband several children and years of her ass giving up men afer her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And so another marriage is on life support about to join the endless list of the divorced. You certainly have come a long way baby from those pencil thin ciggies you like to hold in your fingers and mouth.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating bitch is nose deep in the shit already, so you can’t really take her much deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was very good. It had my nine inch cock hard,wishing it was the cock in her pussy and my hands on her big Tits. I say tell her husband that she wants to fuck him and the shoe salesman. God I'm horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd be interested in continuing the story that she got hurt by the guy's dick and has to tell her husband that she has "woman problems" that have to be checked out. Doctor tells her she's got to have an operation to put her uterus back where it belongs. She's had her "one time" and on balance finds that it wasn't worth it, and puts her full efforts to be the best wife hubby could have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very very hot! My only quibble: too many “my big tits” and “his big cock”. You already told us they were big in the beginning. If you want to reinforce those ideas think of a different word or way of saying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Bitch ......

be careful what you wish for ....

you just might get it......

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I got the short end of the deal when they handed out the weapons and my dear, sweet little wife teases me by talking about her meeting up with guys like this. Excites the hell out of both of us .......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no denying that this is a well-written story, but it would have been even better as a Romance, instead of a cheating wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it when my wife tells me about her day fucking a big cocked stranger.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

These things actually happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd like to see this done as a porno. I think it would be hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Right because all women happily married for 20 years not only cheat with a mythically huge penis on their 20th anniversary but afterwards are immediately ready to destroy their marriage for bigger orgasms. After all bigger orgasms are the only deciding factor in a loving relationship. In this case the orgasms are so earth shattering that she is now a junkie looking only for pleasure, will dive into the deep end with full intent and fervor and in about two months will be served with divorce papers as her vagina will be stretched to accept 6 inch diameter penises that don't actually exist. Too bad. So sad. Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspr1987@spr1987
Dominant younger Man with a preference for rough play and older women. I also have a very creative mind and love to try new and exciting things. I write about things I have experienced and things very personal to me. I tend to focus more on the emotional side of sexual inte...