Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I plug in a second controller?" Dad had played before. He sucked at most games, but it was good to hear his interest.

"Aren't you beat from work?"

"Sure am!" He answered brightly, grabbing the second controller from under our 42" monitor. He must have been so tired, he didn't care any more. I hear that manual laborers often push themselves too far.

"I'm at level twelve. Don't lose your shit when the horned toad boss scurries out."

"Fudge the toad. I'll probably get wasted by the mini-bosses, unless I don't." He revved up his hyper-cycle and proceeded to back me up as I dodged and swerved and fired bolts and beams and missiles against Evil Desert Denizens of the Dakotas.

"Shields down to fifteen percent." He warned at one point. He was talking about his bike's shields.

"Keep back, I got you covered."

"I'm just playing for giggles." He gunned his hyper-cycle and fired off a stream of flaming projectiles. I struggled to dodge friendly fire.

"Oh if you're going to play that way." I sped through his assault wave and fired beams across the Razor Rattler's glowing tail, lopping it clean off. Dad had just reduced the menace's HP to the point where it's tail was vulnerable. But the mid-level boss shot out it's tongue, ensnared Dad, bike and all, and jerked them right into its gullet. His life bar vanished.

Suddenly, Dad erupted with a stream of giggles. He was that tired.

I paused the game and set down my controller. "Dad, you need to get to bed."

"Just a little longer." He looked through other games on the shelf.

"Mom is probably lonely." I hinted.

"Yeah, that's how it works best." He mused, not realizing that he was talking about their sex life to his young son.

"I'd be annoyed if I was waiting for you, and you were wasting time nearby."

Dad's silly demeanor vanished. He frowned at me, shaking his head. "Your mother doesn't wait for sex, Craig. I'm giving her time for herself." He tapped a finger against the game box. "Um, forget I said that."

"Whatever, Dad. It's not like I want to know." But a question shoved its way into my frustrated brain. "Hey, if I was pursuing a woman, what's the best way to catch her?"

"Something tells me you're not talking about love and marriage."

"Dad, I'm eighteen. I'm not gonna marry unless a woman clobbers me and drags me into it."

"Welp, there's nothing wrong with safe adventures." He looked thoughtful for a minute. It wasn't a good look on him. "You know I used to think I was a breast man. Now I know it a woman's shape that appeals."

"Huh?"

"Everyone's different, but for me the size of a chest no longer matters when I'm playing with it. What matters is how you play and how it responds. I'm still attracted to a large breasted woman, but it's not the boobs themselves, its how they look on her."

I did not get it. Dad was rambling and possibly incoherent to himself. "Good talk, Dad." I turned back to the screen and unpaused the game. He shrugged and got up. I lost track of him as I sought to defeat the horned toad boss.

***

"Even underwear is an improvement, Little Bro." The next morning, Nell passed me in the hall as I was exiting the bathroom. I had been fully hard going in, but pissing relaxes my boner. Still, when her eyes touched upon even the soft bulge in my tighty-whities, they lit up, and her lips grinned slightly.

Her reaction was markedly different from seeing my naked hard cock upon returning home the day before. I pondered that difference throughout breakfast. Mom and Nell nattered about last night's Late Night host and his guest magician.

Dad browsed the news on his phone and sipped tea. He wasn't a coffee man. I had already drunk two cups of black, but I picked at my bowl of granola and fruit. Why did it matter that Nell preferred to see my prick bulge behind underwear instead of in the open where Nature intended it to be?

"Magic only works when you can distract the mark away from seeing the trick."

"I enjoy figuring out tricks, even if I'm fooled." Mom got up and hugged Dad. "I can't be late today. The building inspector is expecting me."

Nell smirked. "Is that why you're wearing panties instead of boxers, Mom?"

Mom pretended to cover Dad's ears. "Hush! I only wear boxers when I expect to work up a sweat." She examined her jeans, to see if the panty lines were too visible.

"Have a fine day, Mother." Dad kissed her.

I asked Nell for a ride to school, but she still had homework to do before she could drive out.

I humped my books to school, and along the way, I figured out my next plan to rule the Williams women.

***

Nell had returned from her classes before mine let out. "Hey, Nell, don't gloat but I'm gonna apologize. I've been acting like I'm in a lame porno. So what if I got a big dick. You don't want to see it paraded around the house." I pushed my hips forward a little bit, to underscore my words.

My clever sister looked suspicious. I never retreated from a situation with her in which I was winning. She glowered. "So -- you gonna sell tickets?"

"Funny." I smirked. "If you do feel like seeing it, just ask. If it's safe to whip it out, I'll share." I grabbed the waistband of my jeans and pulled them taught against my hidden, half-boner which made a shallow bulge from my crotch.

"Will you expect me to share?"

"I won't lie. I liked seeing your tits - a lot, and I won't ever not want to see you fully naked, but that's your choice." I spanked the front of my jeans once, as if sealing the deal and went to my room.

I mostly worked on my homework. Occasionally, I would send a link to Nell's inbox, with the note, "Here's a dick that's bigger than mine." Big dick pics weren't difficult to find on the internet. When Mom came home, hours later, I had sent Nell just three links.

I greeted Mom in the hallway and hugged her, briefly pressing my half-hard dick through our jeans. Backing away, I reached down and tugged at the crotch material. "I think I got a rash from gym class."

She sighed through her nose and shook her head. "Ask your father to look at it."

"Nah, Mom. I just want you to suggest a cream or something."

She paused then, not looking suspicious but contemplative. "Diaper ointment could help. Don't try an anti-fungal. Some of those burn skin."

"Yeow!" I cupped a hand over my groin, protecting it reflexively.

She glanced down. Immediately, I pulled my hand free to reveal the bulge in my trousers. I scratched my head and acted bashful.

Mom blinked, jerking her eyes away, but then letting them take a faster glance. Her lips pursed. "I hope it's not burning too badly."

"Just annoying, Mom. I'll go buy some ointment."

"Your father has some. It's in the master bath." She walked into their room, to change out of her work clothes. I waited in my room.

When she reappeared, ready to supervise dinner, I fetched Dad's tube of ointment. In the main bathroom, I squeezed some out into the toilet and flushed. Going to the kitchen, I took my place at the counters, ready to process food.

Occasionally, when Mom could see, I scratched the bulge in my pants.

When I'd finished eating dinner, that night, I got up from the table, sporting a full erection behind my pants. It hadn't been difficult to imagine sexy times with Mom and/or Sis. I trod slowly to the sink and rinsed my dish and silverware. Then I strode with purpose to my room. I started up a game on my computer - after sending another dick pic link to Nell's inbox.

I only played a couple levels before there was a knock at my door. "It's Nell." She spoke quietly.

"Come in." I hit the computer's off button, moved to sit on the side of my bed, and hoped for a miracle.

Nell entered shyly. Was she teasing me? I prepared for backhanded vitriol. "Can I see it?"

I had to pretend, suppressing a grin. "See what?"

"Don't." She shut the door behind her. "You sent those dic picks to make me want to compare."

"You're overthinking them. But would you mind asking more politely?" I unclasp my jeans and grabbed the zipper tab.

Nell hummed a growl. "May I please see it?" She grimaced abruptly. "Don't ask 'what' again, or I'll pound you."

"Thanks for asking. I said I'd show it if you asked. But I will ask you to get on your knees."

"That bullshit again?"

"Only because it'll excite me, Sis. You want to see it hard, don't you?" I held the zipper tab.

She knew I was trying to manipulate her, but my logic was solid. "I bet it excites you to have your sexy sister on her knees before your exposed dick. Fantasize all you want, but that's as far as I'll go. We both know that I'm going to want to see your big pud - every now and then. If it helps your meager ability to stay aroused, I can lower myself for the duration."

She had to get a dig in, somehow, or she would have felt less in control. My self-confidence easily batted aside her slight against my libido. I pulled down the zipper tab and reached into my briefs. Her lips twisted as if slurping the saliva behind them. Her gaze intensified as she knelt to the carpet in my room.

When my rapidly hardening dick plopped out, she actually flinched. I think more from surprise than concern. She didn't say anything.

"You can jill-off, if you want." I grabbed my staff and slowly rubbed it.

She snorted. "Jill-off has got to be the lamest term for finger fucking a twat, twerp." Her hands went to her stretchy top, and she cupped her double covered tits. Clearly she wanted to diddle herself somehow, but was too embarrassed. This way she could pretend to hold them up for me, while she fingered her nipples so slowly, she thought I wouldn't notice.

I repressed a grin at her subtle, self-stimulation. "They look great, Sis." I openly admired her large boobs, complimenting her. I had to keep myself from jerking faster than one cycle per second. This first time, when I was actually making progress on my sexual ambitions, I needed to keep pressure on her but keep her stress low.

My dick had reached it's full, eight and three quarters length. The tip of my middle finger, wrapped around my girth, was half an inch from the tip of my thumb. My other hand cupped my ball sack and fingered my taint. The good sensations from wanking and gazing down at my kneeling sister, built steadily. "Do you want to see it cum? You know that's what you're doing to me, getting me all hot, you kneeling like that and holding out your tits."

A rare but light blush tinged her cheeks. "Keep quiet!" She hissed softly. Her fingers began pinching her turgid nipples through her shirt and bra. I'm not sure she was aware how obviously her fingertips tugged and poked at her hidden nipples. I nearly gulped and my heart thudded faster. I wanted to tell her, "Go on and frig your puss. You know you want to." But that would have spoiled her mood. She needed me to be only a big cock that happened to live in the same house.

Nell moaned, her hands nearly tearing at her shirt. Her eyes had glazed over.

I grunted and my prick throbbed in my hand. Despite my oncoming orgasm, I managed to maintain a casual pace. I wanted to yell and pound my meat hard!

"GAAAaaaahhh!!!" My sister cried out. "Fucking BIG COCK!" She roared and nearly toppled backward as her orgasm catapulted her mind into the pleasure dimension!

"Gods, Nell! You came from just pinching your damn juggs!" I exclaimed. My hand abruptly sped up and down my rock hard dick. I needed to cum - right - n-

"Fuck you, Craig!" Sis cried out, half conscious. She covered her heaving chest with her arms, rose up unsteadily, and staggered to the door. "I hate you." Her words slurred from the mind-blast she'd experienced watching me jerk my monster. Nell had to grab the knob to steady herself. She wrenched the knob left and right, pulling, opening the door, slipping out and dragging the door shut behind her.

I laughed and heavy cum burst out from my rocking prick! The globs arced high before splatting against the carpet that was still warm from my sister's knees. Nell's surprisingly quick and powerful orgasm let me imagine that I would soon have total control over her sexual needs.

A silly grin remained on my face while I cleaned up the mess I'd made. I had to fetch soap for the rug. No one troubled me. I half worried half hoped that Mom might investigate. How she would react to my long term campaign was a mystery, but my confidence soared at Nell's capitulation to her fetish.

12