Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ignored me, too busy grunting when she could afford the breath required. Her head bounded up and down my pulsing shaft. "Nnnnghh! Ngghhh!!" She growled.

"Uhhhh!!" I grunted. The base of my groin wound tighter and tighter as Big Sis gave me the best blowjob of my young life!

Suddenly, Nell's body flounced as if cracked like a whip. Her mouth nearly pulled off of the column stuffing her face. She screamed on my dick, and I exploded into her mouth!

"Fuuuccckkkk!!!" I howled, bucking my prick into her orgasmic face. We shuddered as one while my spunk spat repeatedly down her throat! Finally, Nell wrenched herself off of my cock and fell back, gasping for air. Cum drooled out of her mouth and down the underside of my expended prick.

I leaned against her door, also breathing heavily. "Fuck, Sis - that-that was amazing!"

She didn't react - heaving lungful after lungful, at first. Her eyes swung lazily up to me. "F-fu-fuck you."

Big Sis told me that a hundred times a week, but it was the first time, in a long while, where I felt true anger in the words.

"Whoa, this was consensual, right?" I leaned farther back.

Her eyes blazed at me, anger, disgust, scorn, and yet I knew she was still reveling in her fading orgasm. Her head twisted silently, left and right. No.

I didn't understand. "I'll never do this again. I swear." I hissed desperately.

"Too late." She hissed back. No explanation was forthcoming. Grabbing the towel, I slipped out of her room, fully expecting Mom to be standing outside, meat cleaver at the ready.

The hall was empty, and I fled to my room, warmed by the intensity of our simultaneous orgasm. I sat on my bed and tried not to think. My gut told me, something had changed, not for the better, but life at home would be more serious from now on.

I happily paid my full attention in my classes that day. I didn't dare contemplate how I had won a great victory but possibly lost a war.

Nell was still at her college when I arrived home that afternoon. I studied and completed all of my assignments before sitting in the living room and playing the most attention absorbing game in our library. I hardly heard Mother arrive until the garage door opened, and her boots thudded into the kitchen.

The game seemed to pause on its own. Mother stepped right next to me unexpectedly. She placed something on the end table nearest the couch I sat on, and walked away into her and Dad's room.

My head involuntarily turned, and my eyes tried to focus through a mist of dread.

V-a-s-e-l-i-n-e. Letters dotted across a blue label. The plastic jar-tub waited impatiently. I must have stared at the inert, wave shaped vessel for several minutes.

12