Size Queen House Slaves Ch. 07

Story Info
Craig's mother and sister tiptoe around each other.
4.7k words
4.54
6.7k
21

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiscipleN
DiscipleN
224 Followers

In the morning, Dad was still sleeping. Mom came into my room after knocking. She was carrying some laundry which I had left in the dryer. Normally she would leave it until she could use the machines after work.

"Mom?" I sat up in bed, stretching my arms high.

She spoke softly. "I shouldn't have run out like that, yesterday. I'll say more later, but I was dealing with personal stuff. It had nothing to do with you." She dropped the clothes on my desk, for me to fold, and left.

Nell knocked seconds later. "What was that about?"

"Clothes. Step in and fold them for me." I spoke somewhat lordly and grinned."

"You are a persistent piece of shit." She continued to stand in the doorway.

"Resistance is futile." I said robotically.

Her lips pressed together and she looked at the carpet. "Yeah, about that..."

I shut my trap and waited politely.

"After Mom leaves, would you come to my room?"

"What about Dad?" He often didn't leave for work until Nell was already headed to college. "What about my classes?"

"Dad won't bother us." Nell looked serious. "Except to taunt me through the door." Father would forever dismiss the chance that his precious daughter might entertain his wicked son in any way immoral. Dad knew better, but he would play the doting father role until Mom buried him.

Nell didn't bother to remind me, that with my grades and attendance, I could afford to skip a couple morning classes.

"Okay." I was already feeling randy at the possibilities. Nell may have been pretending meekness, but I'd go with that fantasy any day!

She slipped back into the hall and gently closed the door.

I showered, dressed, ate breakfast, and even opened a history text on my computer, waiting for Mom to leave. Apparently what she promised to say later would be much later. She passed my open door, in her work clothes. The door to the garage soon opened. There was a dull roar of a truck engine, fading as it backed out until the garage's entrance ratcheted shut.

I went to Nell's door. I didn't knock but I didn't barge in. I opened it slightly. "Nell?" I whispered. "I don't think Dad heard me."

"You're not a complete waste of his sperm." She invited me.

I slipped in and closed the door. I stood trying not show my raging desire to take control of my bombshell sister. "What did you want?"

She got up and walked to me. Her hands reached for the waistband of my trousers. "I'm tired of tiptoeing around my stupid weakness." She unbuttoned it and then unzipped me. "If you would just back off on your lame, dom-shit, we could simply enjoy a good time together."

My big sister had risen above any concern for incest. She wanted my big dick without complicating factors.

I didn't stop her, but I told her. "Nell, if it weren't for my dom, bullshit, I would continue being your little brother who did whatever you told him. You still don't get it."

"Fudge." She faux swore, reeling her hands from the sky blue boxers they'd revealed. She clamped them on her hips. "I 'got' that, two blowjobs ago, Craig." Frustration diminished her posture.

"Technically, only one." I had to fight for every win against her.

She crossed her arms in front of her dark blue turtleneck and glared at me.

If I pushed her boundaries her barriers would only strengthen. Or maybe she would submit but harbor greater disgust at my demands.

"What if I meet you halfway today, Sis?"

"How?" She was in no position to enforce her preferences.

"I'll eat out your pussy, if you lick my boner and wank on it."

"You don't want me to suck on it?" She was suspicious.

"I want you kneeling before me when you suck my cock."

"Pffft." She nearly spat! "Get out of my room."

Just my luck, Dad, on his way down the hall, overheard her. "Craig, are you vexing your sister?"

I froze. "Probably?" I shrugged at an equally surprised Nell. "I'm coming right out." I turned to the door and reached for its knob.

A pretty hand grabbed my shoulder. "Nah, Dad, I was just giving him shit."

"Sometimes you vex me, Nelda." Dad ambled away.

Nell's disgust returned. Her eyes made me want to crawl out. "I don't want to be horny all day." She confessed.

"Well -- good luck with that. Have your privacy." I turned the doorknob, but before I could tug it open, she tugged me away from the door. My hand slipped off of the knob. I wasn't that determined to leave. The knob spun, returning its bolt to the catch. I had to step back to catch my balance.

"What do I have to do to get you to rub my clit with your dick head?"

A slight sense of control began inflating my ego and my cock. I had to tease. "Which dick head are you talking about?" I licked my lips slowly.

"The smarter one." Nell went to her bed and sat on the closest corner. She unfastened her brown slacks while her eyes stared at the bulge in my boxers.

The fact that she was willing to negotiate, encouraged me. I had to choose wisely, what to make her do that she wouldn't automatically agree to.

"Let me tie your hands above your head and to the post in the opposite corner." I tried.

"Bondage is a new tact for you, Li'l Bro." She mulled it over. "If I say stop, you stop, though. Otherwise I'll kick your junk to a bloody pulp."

Never underestimate the power of a woman's legs.

She wasn't finished. "If you make my hands turn blue, I will cut you in your sleep." Her hand pushed down her slacks until they surrounded her ankles. Her groin was decorated by a damn sexy, orange pair of silk panties with a slit for her slit.

My dick picked up its pace of perkiness. "I wouldn't want that either, Sis. Your handjobs are a gift from the gods."

She actually snorted. Her follow-up surprised me though. "I trust you, Brother." Then she caught herself. "But I'm probably too horny to know better." She lay on her back and crossed her wrists above head, readying herself.

The closest thing to rope in her room were printer cables. They looked like they might hurt. To protect her crossed wrists, I wrapped my trousers around them before tying the power cord around them and knotting it. "How does that feel?" I tested it with a few jerks and tugs.

Her fingers gave me a double birdie, and she sneered. I tied one end of the longer, thinner cable to the power cable and hauled her arms up to the opposite post, stretching her hot body across her bed's diagonal. Her hips rested on the edge of one side.

Looking down the length of my partially disrobed sister, pausing to ogle her turtleneck covered tits jutting from her stretched figure, I noticed she was staring at my crotch which just happened to be near her face. The tip of my fat boner peeped out of my boxers' waistband. I imagined that I could have stretched her on a medieval torture rack without her caring, as long as she got to stare at a portion of my prick.

I crawled off of the bed and stepped around until I was standing between her widespread knees. "Damn, you must have dressed for some action, this morning. Love the panties."

Her reply threw me for another loop. "I wore them for you." Her face reddened.

The maximum amount of blood that could cram into my dick, surged it to full hardness in that instant. To reward her, I thrust down my boxers and staggered forward, giving her a full view of the tower towering from my loins.

My feet stopped at the raveled pile of her brown slacks. My boxers touched them, linking our loosely bound ankles. "Thank you, Sis." I said with heated breath. I sank down, bending my knees, but her orange clad pussy was too high for me to kneel. That's what I thought at first, but her panties were right at the edge of the bed corner. When my knees rested on the carpet, my dick was just long enough to reach the slit in her naughty underwear. I took my blood sausage in hand and spanked her crotch!

"Rrrrgghh!" Nell had waited too long to feel my prick against her body. It wasn't an orgasm but a groan of frustration satisfied. "Fuck it, Craig." She told me in the breathy voice I had used.

She did not want me to fuck her. At least I was pretty sure she had spoken in a vulnerable moment. We had agreed only to knock erogenous zones. I spanked her panties a few more times, my grin growing. My eyes blazed from the heat within me. She grunted each time but didn't repeat her demand.

Feeling in charge, I spread the slit in her panties and scooped my dick's head along the groove in her half bald slit. Nell had trimmed the pubes around her slit, but left a neat, dark triangle pointing at her clit. I knocked on her doorbell, so to speak. Her hips wrenched in response. "It doesn't just look big." She breathed, her eyes partially glazed over as she stared down her turtleneck. She licked her lips. "I really want a good fucking, Bro, but you just keep slapping that meat on Big Sis' steaming cunt."

"Yeah, about that." I scooted back, cock retreating from her hard-up twat. Then I dived down and started lapping on her puss, giving plenty of firm, steady licks across her throbbing clit!

"NO-NO, I need your cock!" She growled through clenched teeth. Maybe she wanted to knee my balls. Her legs twitched and writhed randomly as I persisted with firm licks to her sex button. "GODS please FUCK ME!!" She wailed. "I need to feel it!"

I had just begun to suck on her cunt, and she was already climaxing juice into my mouth. "MOTHER FUCKER!!" She howled.

I paused. Did she know about me and Mom, or maybe suspect? I had fucked Mom's ass and mouth so far, and it was clear that her final incest virginity was a likely loss in the near future, but technically, I was a mother fucker. "Yeah, right." I snorted and resumed licking on Nell's puss and clit with firm swipes of my tongue. In my heart there was only one truth. Gods couldn't stop me from unloading spunk into my mother's twat!

Her bed jolted when her next orgasm hit. "Craig, let me suck on it, at least!"

My heart pounded from her strenuous request. That was the note I wanted from my big sister! "Beg for it, slut." I growled.

"Fuck your stupid game, but I don't care right now. Please bring that juicy steak to my lips. I beg you!" Her words were perfect, her tone not that great. She intoned that I would pay a price in the future. I didn't care either. I needed to nut as much as she needed to boost her next climax into orbit.

I scrambled around and up on her bed, throwing a knee over her midsection and landing my balls on her chin. Her head tilted and her tongue lashed at my balls. My tongue found the groove and pestle it had marked with saliva. I returned to licking it religiously, but I had to shift my hips father so Big Sis's mouth could reach my great erection.

"Mmmm." Nell moaned, brushing her softly parted lips over the head of my cock. Later, she confessed she was also thrilled by the pungent male aroma and the exciting taste. It's not like my dick was a different kind of meat. Her fetish embellished all of her senses. Even the sound of my dick slapping her chin was more erotic for her.

She began swirling her hot wet tongue all over the sensitive underside of my prick-knob. I returned the excitement she licked along my dick, by licking her clit roughly. Nell grunted and was glad I couldn't see her face distort with lust. I felt her tongue running up and down the entire length of my tasty young shaft.

"Holy shit, Sis!" I burst, suddenly wanting to plunge my dick in her face!

She felt my quivering hard-on swelling and throbbing as she continued teasing her wet tongue around the base of his knob. Then slowly lowering her lips, she took four inches of my spit-soaked cock-head into her hot mouth. That was too much for her, and she coughed up two inches but didn't spit my prick out entirely.

The first time she had sucked me, Nell had been in the advantageous position, her face above my prick. Reversed, Nell didn't want me to do something stupid like mash my crotch down on her head! She concentrated on pleasuring the apricot crowning my hearty shaft.

Like a boy half my age I whimpering with joy as her soft slippery lips closed over my swollen knob. Tightening her lips around its base's ring, she locked my dick's fat bulb securely inside her hot sucking mouth.

This was the second time my horny sister had devoured my cock which was nearly twice the size of her various partners. She spoke out of the side of her mouth. "Bro, I can't wait to find out what your cum tastes like!"

I licked and licked, reveling in her capitulation. Her hips lurched up from another orgasm, smacking my lips with her vulva!

"Ow!" I gasped and pulled my face off of her twat. I stared down our shifting bodies to see the head of my stiff cock buried in my sister's hot sucking mouth. "Do you really want my slimy spunk in your mouth?" I taunted her.

She momentarily removing my prick head from between her lips. "Hah! I bet you can't even spunk enough to taste." Once more raising her mouth to my stiff, looming prick, she concentrated on how my prick head stretched her lips, and looked up along its towering length. She was possibly more thrilled by my huge prick than my earnest efforts to stimulate her clit and puss!

The rest of our home sounded tranquil compared to the repetitious slurping sound of lips sucking on sensitive flesh. I gently hunched my prick a little bit, for more stimulation.

Feeling my turgid prick sliding back and forth over her tongue, Nell briefly wondered if her prick-head worship wasn't enough for me. She wasn't sexually selfish, despite her self-centered outward personality. She would be disappointed if she weren't able to bring me off in her mouth. Rocking her head, her jaws up and down, she took my prick deeper into her mouth until she could feel its fat knob nudging the back of her throat. She did this carefully, ready to spit me out completely if my counter-motion conflicted with her caution. Every time her hot juicy lips pulled on my sensitive shaft, my cock stung with electric joy.

"Suck, Nell, suck," I gasped, bracing myself against the intense ecstasy of her deliberate efforts to please the huge dick crammed in her gob. I grabbed her ass and pumped my head frantically along her quivering quim.

"Suck it!" I cried. My hips lurching to drive more cock into my sister's face. My breath came in short hot gasps. My fingers clenched her ass cheeks, and my face thrust a stiff tongue wildly into her drooling pussy!

My plunging tongue was bringing her closer and closer to her final but grandest climax as she gulped excitedly down on my hot hard-on.

"Oh, YEAH! I'm coming!" I roared, grasping at her taut butt and slamming my mouth down across her sex, as if I could suck out her final orgasm!

White hot jizz flooded the back of her throat. It was thick, slippery and stringy, but she gulped it down. Nell sucked and swallowed frantically as spurt after spurt of boiling cum shot from the end of my shuddering cock. Her mouth was still filling up with jism when the wild friction of my crazed tongue brought her to the edge.

"All right you two, you can quit pretending, to vex me! People on the street, who didn't know better, might think you're going at it like howling hares!" Dad rapped loudly on the door.

"DADDIIEEEEE!" Nell screamed, ejecting my prick from her face like a dribbling fire hose. Her twat bucked my face off of her spasming sex.

***

Needless to say, Nell and I felt awful around each other for the rest of the day. Dad made no further mention of our antics. She drove me to school. Her hands were white from gripping the wheel. "Get out. Don't say anything."

"I wasn't going to." I shut the passenger door and marched away from the drop off and pick up zone, feeling strangely humble about the victory I had achieved over my sexy but steel sister. When school ended, I had to walk home alone.

Mother sat down with me while I was playing a video game. I paused it. She had banked her fetish's satisfaction from the day before. She just wanted to talk. "I told you that your father has no reservations about my sexual needs outside of our marriage." Mom clasped her hands on her lap. "It's entirely true, but I was having reservations, for the same reason that Nell has them, just not as fanatical."

I gave the slightest nod. This was not a discussion. She tilted her head to the left. "Please keep that in mind - when I accept you as the master of my body."

My body turned to stone including my mostly limp cock though it strained against its sudden marble state. Mom smiled and stood up. "Good talk."

Nell arrived next that surreal afternoon. She took a shower, worked in her room, and ignored both of us until dinner time. We had a quiet meal, which meant something big had changed in the family's network.

I had mostly recovered from my panic at Dad's interruption that morning and Mom's stoney revelation. The return of confidence improved my perspective on how our relationships were turning in my fetish's favor. Neither of the women were my slaves, yet, but both had accepted they would need to cater to my domination fantasies if they were to enjoy their fantasies in the future. I had to stay patient.

That night, I shifted my focus to improving my bond with Father. When he came home from the warehouse, I warmed up his dinner while he showered. He emerged in his bathrobe, eager to eat, watch a little TV, and hit the sack. I even hoped he might hit on Mom that night. Mom's admitted reservations slowed my lust for her, although I would never resist her advances.

"Hey, Dad, you want to try co-op mode in Destiny Hunter Monsters? I beat the game regularly by myself. It'll be an easy run together."

"Sounds better than the Late Night Late Show, Craig. I'll finish eating while you get it ready."

We were soon blasting and slicing monster guts. His reaction times were slow, but he was smart about his tactics. We blazed through level after level.

"I hope you're treating your Mother and Nelda with respect, Craig." He mentioned it off-handedly, but he was serious.

I tried to circumvent his probe. "Sorry about this morning, Dad. We were in a playful mood after you lectured us the first time."

"I suspected, but modern women don't let their guard down unless they have some say along with giving their trust."

"Huh. Okay."

"I'm your father, Craig. What does that mean to you?"

I paused the game and turned to him. "A lot. I love you, Dad. I'm amazed by how many 'damn's' you've given about me over the years."

"Yeah, well," His boldness relaxed. "You earned them." He considered me. "Most of them."

I laughed. "Not many at all, right?"

"You've been a real pain sometimes. But if I catch word of you treating my wife or daughter, less than the way they ought to be treated..." He let the threat soak.

"I'm eighteen, Dad. You can kick me out." I didn't intend to sound belligerent, but he gave me a pass.

"I'll keep an open mind, for now." He yawned and stood up. "Night, Son."

"Sleep well."

The family had a normal day, the next day, but the day that followed saw Nell in my room just before my alarm sounded. She switched it off. "Morning, Brother." She whispered. Her left hand smoothed down my chest until she touched the morning wood bulging under the covers.

"I woke, frowning. Hey, Nell, is there something you want from me?" I yawned.

"I don't want you in the house, sweet idiot sibling, but Big Sis's pussy is stupider than you."

I tried to grin, managed one corner of my mouth. "Careful, or I'll piss the bed."

Nell withdrew her hand quickly. "I'll meet you in the bathroom." She wandered out.

I woke up as if a hit of cocaine had triggered. (I have never done coke) It took me longer to decide if I should put on boxers or go naked, than to rush out (with boxers) to the hall bath. Nell's silhouette waited behind shower doors.

"I'm guessing pee doesn't do anything for you." I hauled out my thick, morning wood and had to crouch to aim it's rigid length into the toilet bowl.

DiscipleN
DiscipleN
224 Followers
12